All Comments on 'Bosom Buddies Ch. 08'

by bosombuddies

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Been waiting a while for this one.

It was tots worth it though, gj mate.You said chapter 9 is coming up as well?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I constantly check back on this one

Hopefully the next chapter won't be quite so long a wait?

Looking forward to it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Thank You

This is simply the best story on here, so please keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Awesome story man. Keep it going

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Yay!

Glad to see not one but two updates! Hope this is the right choice!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great Story!

This is by far the greatest story on here. Please don't stop! Your writing style and story telling has got me so hooked that i don't ever want it to stop!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

You need to get the next chapter out soon! That was just too great a cliff-hanger!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
All this is is sex, sex and more-....wait, are those feelings? HOLY ****!!!

Wow....Like, Wow....Just started reading this and....I have nothing else to say. I don't want to read the next update because I don't want it to end.

This story is fucking everything...literally. Characters you can relate to. Situations you can relate to. AMAZINGLY HOT SEX!! And a story you can follow and actually...well, feel.

I'm a guy with a bunch of female friends that I love. I have no titles for them because that's what they are. They're all female friends of mine and I love them all in various qwerky ways. I've had some problems differentiating romantic love, lust, fraternal love and awesome friendship, and this story has helped me with that.

Odd how you go online looking for porn and end up with a few life lessons. Thank you for this story. I love everything about it.

bosombuddiesbosombuddiesover 10 years agoAuthor
re: Anonymous

Wow, thanks for posting such a flattering and encouraging comment. I'm glad the story resonated so well with you. It's funny--when I started writing this, I was just trying to tell a silly sexy story, but I wound up incorporating so much from my own experiences with my actual friends, that the process wound up being kind of therapeutic in the end. Anyway, thanks again, and I hope you enjoy the last two chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Yes, awesome!

As a poster below said, so much real stuff mixed in with the story! I liked to have spit out my coffee when he was basically saying that staying a virgin is ok because sex makes things messy! You know how rare that is to hear?! Ive basically told lots of people that over the years; sex complicates relationships, don't get in a hurry! Yeah, its nice and all but its rarely ever (if your lucky!) like the stories we read about world ending earth shattering sex.

I remember my first time, with an experienced woman... We finished and I thought to myself 'thats it? Thats what all the hoopla is about?' Yeah it was nice, but disappointing after all the media hype. Heh.

Anyway, not looking forward to the end, but thank you for a great ride!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Have to stop it here sadly

Although I enjoyed the authors writing style I can't take much more of this to finish the story. I thought Ian was putting up with all this bullshit (hugs and emotions) to get laid..and I even overlooked numerous chapters where Ian is falling for whoever and is so desperate for love and crying, but I can't anymore.

Jesus I can't believe a man could be this sensitive and I can't tell whether this is just an attempt to make the story more interesting or whether the author truly has these feelings. I suppose some guys are just more interested in emotions than sex, and I'm cool with that, just saying that this story should have a warning of a heavy romantic theme, not just a sorry it takes a while to get the action theme.

Good story for women tho...shows certain men don't solely think with their dicks. I reccomend Robert Jordan for those of you who liked this story :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Adolescent

At 18 he shouldn't worry about love. As the old realtor would say, " when you are young get a lot".

mabell3368mabell3368over 9 years ago
FINALLY!

Even I could see it!

magpieolasmagpieolasover 8 years ago
Damnit!

I am not complaining by any means, but damnit. You are building such and amazing story. Its not just the awesome and dirty sex, but also the beautiful emotions and experiences that you are portraying. Well done! Standing ovation!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Very surprised

Y'know, I didn't expect this story to have an inch of depth and I would've read it. But it's been so poignant and sweet and thoughtful. I'm really honestly touched.

Oh, and the sex is really well written too.

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStoneabout 5 years ago
Great Story, but...

You missed an opportunity. The casual dismissal of Josh Peterson (and his feelings), because he’s gay, comes across as terribly homophobic. Simon and Ian can’t even acknowledge that other men get naked, they have to look away. Even Rachel, supposedly the one full-on Lesbian in the group, has to fuck Ian! Why? Why is Lesbian bi-sexuality normalized, and male bisexuality shunned like a plague?

If Rachel was going to fuck Ian, I wish she would have suggested pegging his ass with a strap-on! Eh? That would have been interesting. Six Women in this story, and not one of them owns a dildo? Not even Amy? Come on!

I’m not saying Simon and Ian have to fuck. But they could hug. Ian could line up Simon’s cock, so he could better fuck Liz. Ian and Simon could press their hard dicks against each other, to directly compare size and girth. Then Steph and Liz could masturbate them both together, with Simon and Ian trying not to kiss, cuddle or cum! Yes, it would be awkward and maybe funny. It would also be hot! Which of the girls would be most excited watching Simon lick Ian’s dick? Talia? Amy? Liz? Let’s face it, Ian will do ANYTHING to please his Lovers, crash his car, share them, risk humiliation or bees. If Steph and Liz said they thought Ian and Simon kissing would be “Hot,” Simon and Ian would kiss. You even had a Spin-The-Bottle scene where that could have easily been acknowledged.

I love this story. Great characters. Great sex. An acknowledgment that Sex includes complex emotional ties. But, all this orgy stuff, and to not have any male characters lovingly look at or touch each other? The whole Lesbian=Good, but Gay Male=Shunned vibe: it leaves a creepy and weird aftertaste.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Uh, Grant, what story are you reading?

No indication, hint, inference, suggestion, whatever word you choose, that Josh is homo or bi. THIS story does however explicitly state the Josh had an "army of girls always chasing after him".

Perhaps you should spend more time commenting on THIS story rather than the one in your head that fits your agenda.

OldUncleAlOldUncleAlalmost 3 years ago

I’ve given you roaring 5’s on any chapter i’ve commented on. But you are dragging this prom out to the point it is going to be found in 20,000 years as a fossil that died of redundancy and sheer boredom.

Sorry, but if I don’t tell you how it comes across, what good are the comments and ratings?

OminousGoldOminousGoldover 2 years ago

This is so well written and I'm going to say if the sex was toned down this would be an amazing rom-com even like a Netflix series man and I'd watch the shit out of it but I mean the story is great as it is too don't get me wrong

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

Never chase Liz!!! She accepted another man's date to Prom. Enough said!!!

FseriesFseriesover 1 year ago

Total dislike on this one. He’s been in love with Cory and she toyed with his emotions. He’s been in love with Steph and she toyed with his emotions. He’s been in love with Liz and she’s toyed with his emotions. Now Cory and Amy are suddenly concerned about his love? Nope. Romantically, sexually and cuddly he needs to put these girls in his rear view mirror.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

When just kissing Liz feels more special than doing amazing things with all the other lovelies, whom he also truly cares about, how can that not be love. It’s no wonder they are cautious and confused to the point of denial. They are young and experiencing multi partner sex, within a group of close friends. It’s hard enough to have single relationship at that age, let alone group stuff. They all want different degrees of a relationship, and throw in friendships (old and new), very passionate sex and full spectrum feelings of love and the whole teenage thing, holy shit! Great story, with entertaining twists, and ever evolving relationships. But Ian and Liz have consistently gone out of their way for each other. Can’t wait till they realize how they feel about each other! Okay I’m starting to ramble a bit lol. Love the story!

SPARTAN047SPARTAN047about 1 year ago

If people send you confusing signals in the 2020s, drop them quickly and never act like it's all a game or that you owe them 'proof' of your love.

This BS which attractive and even unattractive girls do, and fewer guys since they usually don't think about these things, needs to stop. How? Refuse to acknowledge that you need to chase after them all the time and don't always listen to your girly friends who make you run after everything.

IDK, it might be excusable in high school, but adults shouldn't play around like that and yet they do. Don't purposefully accept invitations if you're not interested in someone and want to make a real lover jealous, it's just as much of trophy parading 🏆 as trophy wives.

blackknight314blackknight314about 1 year ago

Good job, thanks for sharing your work!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

On your right here, we have some silly drama. And here on your left, yes more silly drama. Oh, and coming up here on the left, even more silly drama. Ugh get to the end already. That happily-as-long-as-we-can-manage is hella pessimistic and depressing. May as well not even bother if you're going in believing it can't really last as long as you want it to.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbosombuddies@bosombuddies
4665 Followers
1/2/2016 - happy New Years everybody. Posted my stories from here up on CHYOA.com, to make it easy for anyone interested in taking them in different directions (looking at you, people who thought Ian wound up with the wrong girl in Bosom Buddies). Here's the link: https://ch...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES