Bosoms From Space: Happy Landing

Story Info
Busty space captain crash lands on Earth.
4.2k words
3.98
14.2k
19
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GuySmut
GuySmut
96 Followers

Personal thank you to Alexa Pearl for giving me permission to use her likeness for this story. If you do not support her already ( And if you are 18 and older) I highly encourage you to do so!

This story is a work of fiction and any and all characters are of the legal age of consent (18). If you are not of legal age (18), you are not allowed to view this content. This story contains non consensual and/or dubious consent.

~~~

In the outer rim of the Andromeda galaxy, on a planet called Venloc a gorgeous smuggler was unloading some of her cargo from her latest hall. She was a truly beautiful vixen. Her long, slightly curly dark brown hair and beautiful brown eyes went well with her tanned skin. Standing only an inch over five feet, this space smuggler was extremely curvaceous. From her huge thirty-two F Cup breasts, down to her thin waist all the way to her huge round ass.

She was a true beauty, a goddess among mortals in a way.

"Get a move on, boys. I got plenty more shipments where this came from." she told the alien creatures as they unloaded the goods from her small ship. The ship was a tiny, two seated vehicle. It was round in the back and became an almost point in the front. A frail looking slug like being scraped the side of it with a box he was carrying.

"Hey watch it! If you damage ol' Artemis it'll be the last thing you ever do!" she said as she gripped her blaster that was holstered on the side of her shapely hip.

"Maybe if you zipped up the front of your bodysuit, the poor thing might not be so distracted." came the reply from the captain's wrist mounted computer. She looked down to see her massive cleavage was on full display as the zipper was down a quarter of the way. She shrugged her shoulders, " Maybe they should keep their minds on the job and not my tits."

"Captain Pearl!" a voice called out from within the dirty and run down warehouse that the boxes of goods were being taken. Pearl turned her head to look over her shoulder to see who called. A fat , disgusting looking creature appeared in the large shutter doorway. He was about four feet in height. He had no legs but a tail that was used to slither his body round, albeit very slowly. His skin appeared slimy as it glistened in the light from the ship and street lamps.

"Ah, Borlag. What do you think of the haul?" Pearl asked as she turned her head back forward and placed her hands on her wide hips. Borlag hesitated to answer as he was admiring her shapely back side in the tight, red latex bodysuit. Her tall black boots accented her slender legs very well as they came up just under her knees. The slug-like being slid over next to Pearl and patted her juicy ass, "It's a great haul as always."

He gave her butt a firm squeeze as the beautiful smuggler just scoffed at his usual perversion.

"Let's keep focus on the more important matters here, handsome." she said as she shooed away the groping hand, "I want double than last time."

Borlag bellowed with laughter making Pearl give him a stern stare. The slug slowed his giggles as he told her, " Wh-What makes this haul so much more expensive?"

Pearl placed her hands on her curvy hips again, "Because I stole this from the Stargang!" she said almost triumphantly. Borlag choked back fear at the mere mention of the name.

"A-Are you crazy?!"

"What? Oh don't be such a coward, Borlag. They had no idea I was even in their mothership."

Borlag stared at her with fear in his eyes, "They are the biggest, meanest, most dangerous gang in the entire galaxy! And you think stealing from them was a wise decision?! This deal is off!" shouted the slug as he reached for his blaster. Pearl saw this coming a mile away and quickly whipped her own blaster out as well. Both the captain and the slug beast held each other at gunpoint, both ready to pull the trigger as Borlag's men looked on in shock at what was going on.

Just then a huge ship warped over the now bad exchange. It was a massive ship, lights lit up the area as Pearl and Borlag looked up and knew who flew such a thing.

"Stargang!" they said in unison as they watched smaller ships come out of the mothership's West side. Pearl quickly ran over to her ship, pushing the small creature out of her way.

"Another fine mess you got us into!" announced Pearl's computer. The sexy captain found her chair and readied her ship for take off. She looked out her window and saw six ships closing in on her location fast. Borlag began shouting orders to his men as he began shooting at the smaller ships. This distraction bought Pearl enough time to ready herself and her ship began to take off.

"Hang on!" she yelled to her computer. To which it sarcastically retorted, "To fucking what?!"

Her ship turned left then almost at the speed of sound it took off and flew skyward. Two Stargang cruisers took notice of Pearl fleeing from the scene as their fellow members eradicated Borlag's men. They quickly sped off behind her, their ships making a loud boom which echoed through the air as they were kicked into overdrive.

~~~

"I told you Gerry, my husband can come up with the money we just need ti-"

Gerry, a very short midget of a man cut off the pretty blonde's excuse, "Yeah, yeah, yeah. I ain't interested in hearing lame excuses anymore. It has been two months and no rent payment."

The midget crossed his stubby arms and shook his head. He had just recently allowed this newly wed couple to move into one of the homes he owned and was now renting out. Truth be told, he really did not want to rent his home out to these people but he took a liking real quick to the busty blonde.

When he first met them he assumed her tits were maybe a large C cup. She flaunted them well as she normally wore tops that showed a generous amount of cleavage. But once she had gotten pregnant and had their first child, Gerry could not take his eyes off her now massive udders. They had blew up in a since. Big, fat sacks filled to the brim with tasty warm milk.

He even caught her pumping once when he made one of his surprise visits. His mouth watered so fast one would have thought he was nearly dying of thirst. Well, in his mind he was as Gerry did always have a fetish for huge tits and being breastfed. Though no woman would go near him as he was a ugly being. Huge bulbous nose, unable to grow facial hair, hair thinning around the crown of his head, and his teeth just hideous. Most missing and the ones that remained were stained yellow. At forty three years of age he had been a very lonely individual, and of course his perverted ways didn't help any.

"I'm gonna have to evict you." Gerry said with a sigh and shrug.

"N-No please! You can't, we have a baby! Please Mr.Gerry there must be something we could do? Anything!" the now frantic blonde began to weep as her anxiety began to take hold. She placed her head in her hands and began to cry.

Gerry stood there beginning to rub his chin as he took notice of the poor woman's choice of clothing. She wore a button down shirt that looked to be a size or two too small for her chest. Possibly one of her old shirts before her tits grew. He looked and could see the top three buttons were undone and he could make out a tiny bit of cleavage which was enough to get him rock hard.

"Hmm, okay I might have an idea." the midget said.

The blonde took her head from her hands, her eyeliner running a bit down her cheeks, "R..Really?"

"Yeah. How's about you give me some milk?" Gerry raised his eyebrow as a dirty grin came across his face.

"Like you want a glass of milk from the fridge?" she asked puzzled.

"No you silly bitch. I want to suck on those huge tits of yours." he said pointing directly at her swollen mams.

"Wh-What?! H-How dare you ask for such a thing! Get out!"

"Get out? Get out?!" he said as a vein began to form on the side of his slightly large head, "This is MY house lady! You can let me get that tit milk or YOU can get out!" he yelled as loud as his vocal cords would allow causing the baby to wake up and begin to cry.

"I-I.."

"Tits or gone."

"I- Fine!"

The blonde slowly undid her blouse as Gerry watched and stared lecherously at her. One by one the buttons were undone allowing more and more of her ample cleavage to come into view. His palms began to sweat as he became extremely excited for what was about to happen. He was finally going to get a taste of actual breast milk from a sexy milf.

Once the final button came undone, the blonde's huge bra encased tits popped free. Gerry's little heart nearly stopped beating at the sight. Tears swelled in the mother's eyes as she undid the clasp of her nursing bra. Allowing her nipple and a little of the surrounding flesh appear.

The small man was overjoyed and partially in disbelief as he hungrily tookin the sight of her red and swollen nipple just begging to be sucked. Gerry somehow was able to break his gaze from the poor mom's teet and looked towards the living room where the baby's crib sat. Inside he saw a rattle, unused diapers, and a bib. He became overjoyed as his all time fantasy was to pretend to be an infant as he nursed on a huge milf's titties .

He quickly sprinted over to the crib, grabbed the items and through them on in the blink of an eye. The blonde turned around to see the disgusting perverted midget wearing her babies things.

"Wh- what the fuck are you doing?" she asked both furious and concerned.

"Making the experience of stealing your baby's milk much more sweet." he replied, "Now, on your needs bitch, baby is hungry!"

The blonde hesitantly obeyed the tiny man and sat on her knees. Little Gerry slowly approached her exposed nipple and reached out his hand as he shook the rattle with his other. The closer he got to her tit, the faster the rattling became. Step by step he crept closer and closer. His mouth watering, his heart pounding. The blonde turned her head away and shut her eyes as the man-baby slowly placed her hand on her tit. His stubby fingers pushed into her soft but very firm flesh.

"Is-Is this what it feels like when you need to be milked?"

The blonde gave no reply as the midget fondled her udder.

He took her nipple and pulled on it, stretching it and a good portion of breast through the hole the nursing bra had created. Her tit looked similar to a balloon being squeezed really hard in the middle. A trickle of milk leaked from the nipple dripping onto Gerry's hand.

He could not hold back his lust anymore and dove his face into the blonde's milker causing her to gasp. The midget latched his mouth onto her swollen tit and began to drink from the engorged boob. He was in heaven as the mother still refused to look at the nightmare she was in as she let out soft moans of pain while her landlord drank her baby's meal.

Just then the front door opened and the blonde's husband stepped through. His eyes met at the horrifying sight of his wife's beautiful tit in the mouth of his landlord. Who had dropped the rattle and had both his hands on the milf's udder as he roughly sucked out her juice.

"Karen?! What the fuck is going on?!" he screamed.

"J-Johnny please help me! This man forced me to breastfeed him in order for us to stay!"

Gerry looked up to the man that towered over him. He let go of the blonde's tit after a couple more quick slurps. Gerry couldn't think of anything to say but, "Dadda?"

The man ran towards Gerry, his face red with raged. He took his foot and kicked Gerry clean across the room and out the back door. Gerry had the air knocked from his lungs and he struggled to get to his feet. He saw Johnny was tending to his wife. He heard him tell her to call the police then his attention went back to Gerry. The short man looked around and saw the back gate was open and his moped just on the other side. He ran as fast as his little legs could take him as Johnny came for him again.

Gerry hopped on his scooter and sped away just dodging the red faced husband. The man yelled profanities at the midget that was still wearing the baby getup. Gerry began to think of where to go and where to run to. Living in Nevada, he thought that maybe hiding out in the desert would be a good idea. He would soon learn that his life was about to change forever.

~~~

"Hey! Be careful, are you trying to kill us?!"

Captain Pearl's wrist mounted computer said as they had just warped through the dark void of space. The Stargang hot on the busty space vixen's tail. Their personal cruisers blasting away trying to land a hit on the Artemis.

"Why don't you stop complaining and find us a good place to land?" Pearl asked in a sarcastic yet worried tone. The computer began to beep and click as it used all it's abilities to find a good planet with habitable conditions.

"I found it!"

As the spark of hope lit up Pearl's eyes, one of the Stargang members landed a laser blast on one of her thrusters causing her to yell, "Damn it!"

Pearl struggled to hang on to her shifter as the ship began to lose control, "Where? Which way?" she asked frantically.

"There! Turn left! That blue looking planet there."

"That over there? It's too far, unless..." Pearl began to ponder quickly of her next move.

"Oh hell no! Are you gonna-?" Without letting her computer finishes what it wanted to say, the curvaceous smuggler used the last remaining bits of fuel to warped towards the small, blue planet. It was a crazy move but the only option she had. As her ship shot like a beam of light to what they hoped was a good hideout, the Stargang cruisers lost control of their ships as the shock wave of Pearl's warp hit them dead on. Causing them to lose sight and their ship's tracking systems went haywire.

In mere seconds the Artemis was but mere miles away from the planet.

"Pearl! Come out of warp!" shouted the computer.

Pearl did like her companion suggested and let the warp drive's clutch return back to its resting position. Though it was a tad too late as the ship met the planet's gravity there was no stopping it. They were going to crash.

The ship shook violently as flames engulfed them. Pearl could hardly see anything but her computer told her, " There! Aim for that dry mound!" Barely able to see the mound , Pearl followed the computer's instructions and braced herself for what would be a hard landing.

~~~

As Gerry rode fast towards the dunes, he saw what he thought was a shooting star. He looked up at it and began to pray for forgiveness and that he would never suckle another woman's boobs as long as he lived.

Then he noticed something. He noticed that the "star" was actually no star at all. It looked like a UFO. In fact, he was damn sure it was indeed a UFO. He was shocked and amazed at the same time, but that soon faded when he saw that the object was heading right for him. He swerved his moped to the right and began to move the other way as the ship closed in on him.

Barely dodging a direct hit, Gerry still was thrown several feet in the air as the ship it the dune near him. He scrape and screeched to a halt in the sandy desert. Knocking over many cacti. The ship, once completely stopped, made a hissing sound. Gerry stood to his feet, his face covered in dirt as he wobbled about.

As his eyes began to focus he saw the ship's glass top spring off and land a few feet away. He expected a little green beast to appear out of the ship. But instead his eyes were met with something far greater. A woman. A gorgeous woman stepped forth from the crashed Artemis holding her head.

"Ah, another happy landing I'd say." she said clenching her head in pain.

"Are you insane?! You could've kil- Wait my sensor his detecting a lifeform."

Pearl looked around and saw the life form the computer was talking about. She readied her blaster and took aim at Gerry who just stood there in shock and awe of the gorgeous Pearl.

"Computer! What is this thing?"

Her computer made it's beeps and clicks as it scanned the planet's data banks, known as the Internet, to find what it could be.

"My scans indicate that this is a baby."

"Uh, a baby?" asked Pearl, "What is a baby?"

"It's similar to what we call a runt. A child." her computer told her.

"A child? Out here by itself? The parents must have abandoned it."

Gerry did not know how to react to this alien goddess. Once his gaze trailed down to the woman's bust he couldn't believe any of this were real. Her tits were much larger than anything he had seen before. Even the milf he had just got a forced feeding from. Truth be told, the only thing he could fully understand at the moment was how hard his cock was.

"Awe! Look at the poor thing, we should help it. It looks so frightened." announced the computer.

"How would I go about calming this baby?" Pearl asked holstering her blaster.

The computer made a few more beeps and sounds then responded, " Well it seems these beings are called 'humans' and the females use their breasts as a way to calm their young."

Pearl squinted her eyes as she began to understand what her computer was telling her to do.

"So, you want me, a space captain and supreme smuggler to let this human thing suck on my prized assets to 'calm' it?"

"Well, yeah!" said Pearl's computer.

The smuggler tapped her foot as Gerry look on in shock at what was about to happen. To him this decision the beauty and her funny sounding computer were suggesting seemed to take hours but it had only been a few seconds before Pearl said, "Fine."

She began to walk towards the midget as she slowly unzipped her red latex bodysuit. Gerry's heart began to beat faster and faster with every step she took and every slide of her hand on the zipper as her breasts began to come into view. By the time she made it to him, her zipper was almost down to her navel. She bent forward and placed her hands under the midget man's arms and began to hoist him up. He could see just how firm and perky her large tits were. Her cleavage was so mouth watering and her tanned skin was almost too much for little Gerry.

Pearl cradled him in her arms then took her hand and peeled away her bodysuit slowly revealing her big areola and her hard nipple. Gerry could not wait any longer. The anticipation was just too great and he slammed his face into her ample bosom. His mouth latching onto as much of her right tit as possible and began to eagerly suck and chew her fleshy teet causing Pearl to gasp and wince with pain.

"Seems he is hungry. Lucky you lactate. Seems these human females only produce the nurturing liquid after giving birth." the computer told the captain as she looked a bit surprised at just how hard and fast the tiny being's mouth worked her large udder as milk ran out the corners of his mouth.

Gerry was in his own slice of heaven as he greedily drank from the alien woman's huge udder. He couldn't believe just how tasty her milk was. It was far more superior than even the milf he had drank from earlier. Everything about this woman was far superior than any of the females of this planet.

While examining the human, the computer detected that it was aroused. Using its ability to search the Earth's internet it learned the truth, "This, uh, isn't a baby as I had once said."

Pearl without taking her eyes off the suckling Gerry replied, " What are you saying?"

"Well it turns out this is what they call a midget. It's a small male creature, and from the looks of it, he finds you very appealing. And yummy apparently."

Gerry just looked at the stunned captain and grind with his mouth still suckling away at her tit.

"So you're saying this thing still, right now, sucking one of my most sacred areas on my body is not an innocent child, but actually a perverted adult male?" Pearl asked her computer as Gerry gulped down her sweet milk.

"Yep. That would be correct."

GuySmut
GuySmut
96 Followers
12