Bosoms From Space: Happy Landing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without much hesitation Pearl let go of the midget and dropped him to the ground. Her abused nipple popping out of his mouth as it let a couple squirts of tit juice escape. Gerry fell to the ground hard as Pearl, with her tit still out, readied her blaster. This time with the intent to use it on the perverse man-baby. Gerry brought his hands up in a pathetic attempt at blocking the laser that would surely vaperize him.

But then both turned their attention to the sky as the two Stargang cruisers entered the Earth's atmosphere.

"Oh shit!" exclaimed Pearl as she began to run. Gerry not knowing what to do followed her. Both ran as fast as they could to escape the gang members. The midget glanced to his right and saw an old mine shaft just a few feet away.

"Hey! This way!" he yelled taking Pearl by her wrist and leading her towards what he assumed would be a good hideout. Pearl without much restraint followed him as they hightailed it to the mine. The Stargang cruisers touched down near Pearl's ship and slowly got out and began looking around the crash site. Gerry and the captain made it to the mine shaft opening but quickly realized too late that there was a long drop off and both fell to the mine's depths.

Pearl landed on her back the back of her head hitting the ground knocking her unconscious. Gerry had landed with his head squished between both Pearl's humongous titties. He brought his head up with a pop attempting to catch his breath. "I'm so sorry miss... Um, miss?" he asked as he used his index finger to poke her soft breasts still left bare.

"She's unconscious you idiot." came the reply of the computer.

"Oh, um, well maybe I should try and wake her?" he took his hands and opened her latex suit enough so both breasts were made visible.

"What do you think you're doing?" asked the computer as it saw Gerry stuffing one of her tits back in his mouth. Gerry took the wrist mounted computer and began to look for an off button. He found such a thing and pressed it. The computer made a quiet beep then silence. The midget was overjoyed that he was now free to do as he wished to this angel from heaven.

He took out his cock, which was no more than three inches or so and began slapping it on her left boob.

"I'm going to enjoy this!" he said to himself as he gripped both her jugs and thrust his member into her warm cleavage. He humped away at her lovely soft tits. Panting and grunting like mad as he defiled Pearl's precious milkers. Just outside the two Stargang members having looked around the surrounding area could not find much. So they place a tracker on her ship then hopped in their cruisers and flew off.

After several minutes Gerry was still hard at work forcing his cock in and out of the unconscious captain's mountainous tits. He decided once he felt he was about to cum that he would shove his swollen prick in her lovely mouth. And so he did. He pumped his cock into her mouth several times before finally emptying his seed in her. Drops of his cum trailed down the corner of her lips and down her cheek as he fell back fully satisfied that he had just came in the mouth of the most beautiful woman in the galaxy.


12