Boss' Boy Toy

Story Info
He must fuck his boss to keep his job.
6k words
4.03
44.5k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jared is very nervous. The teen waiter is walking to his boss' office. Malia Williams, the 48 years old restaurant owner, told him earlier that she wants to see him at the end of the day, before he goes home. He is nervous for two reasons. One is that she is his boss who is also 30 years older than him. The second is that he is deeply attracted to her. Malia is a very beautiful woman and he's been trying to hide his feelings for her for so long. It has gotten very hard, just like his cock gets whenever he thinks of her. He feels really embarrassed whenever she notices his reaction to her presence.

He knocks on the door and she says "Come in!" The 18 years old opens the door and steps into the room, feeling very nervous. Jared blushes when he sees his beautiful boss. Malia is gorgeous especially for her age. She has thick, black hair and a pretty face. Her body is also stunning. It is clad in a tight blouse that accentuates the swell of her round breasts, resting atop her muscular stomach. Malia's ass and thighs are also very firm and powerful. In short, the beautiful woman is perfection personified. "Have a seat," she instructs. "Do you know why I wanted to talk to you in my office?"

The boy shakes his head as she stands up from her chair. She walks around the table and right towards him. He gulps. "I don't know, Ms. Williams," he responds fearfully. Then she does something that shocks him out of his mind. Malia sits down on his lap, her ass pressing on his cock. "Ms. Williams!" he exclaims. He tries to stand up but her large, heart-shaped ass traps him on the chair, making him unable to do so. "What are you doing? Please get up." But she ignores him and grinds her ass on his dick some more, making him get very hard very rapidly. All his blood is flowing down there right now.

Malia tells him "Stop struggly, baby. I want to fuck you right here in my office." Jared is shocked by her request and shakes his head. He is still a virgin and the thought of public sex is nothing short of terrifying. Malia stares at him. "I can fire you if you say no," she tells the boy. "You really need this job, don't you?" He gulps again. She is right. If he refuses, she could just fire him and he would have to go look for work elsewhere. Malia pays him a lot considering his position and it is only now that he understands why. "Just give me what I want and stick your cock in me," she tells him as she gets off of his lap and unzips his pants.

"Okay," he tells her, making her smile. He notices she's pulled all the drapes down and is glad about that. Malia has planned this encounter for some time now and smiles when his cock springs free. It is five inches hard. She wraps her fingers around him and then starts stroking. Jared moans at how good this feels. He's jacked off a lot but his hand never made him feel as good as he is feeling now. Having a beautiful older woman caress his prick for him is much better and he moans her name loudly in pleasure, making her smile. Malia just tugs at his manhood and merrily pumps away, enjoying how hard he is in her grip.

She says "Call me mommy." Jared just blushes before doing as he's told, with his voice shaking slightly. "Good boy. Do you like mommy's handjob?" Malia asks, already knowing his answer. Her young lover nods shyly. "Use your cute little voice, baby. Say it for me." The tall woman strokes his hard cock as he sits on the chair, looking at her with his expressive eyes. He looks so vulnerable with his dick in Malia's strong hand as she squeezes it and caresses it gently to make his body tremble. He has never known the touch of a woman before this, not even once. It's becoming much more than he can handle.

"Yes, mommy," the boy moans, losing control of himself. He thrusts up into her hand, unable to control his hips as she exploits him. She masturbates him skillfully, knowing the perfect way to handle a cock. Malia strokes his penis and squeezes it, pumping him with her firm hand. Her fingers manipulate his flesh as he sits there, leaking a lot of clear, sticky pre-cum. She uses it just to lubricate his prick, making it easier for her to caress his manhood, her other hand now rubbing his balls, making him feel even better than he already did seconds ago. This is so wonderful for the teenage boy.

Kneeling beside him, Malia surprises the boy by bending down to lick his cock from top to bottom. Her tongue leaves a trail of saliva and she kisses him down there too, making Jared gasp in pleasure. Jared's eyes widen in shock when she takes his entire cock in her mouth without any difficulty. She looks up at him, eyes ablaze with desire as she sucks his dick. Her full, pouty lips slide and down and she gives expert head. The fellatio makes him throb and squirm about in the chair, desperate for release. The boy wants nothing more than to cum in her mouth.

Malia slurps all over his prick for a while before releasing him from her mouth. She continues to stroke him as she tells him "You can cum in my mouth the next time. But I really want your cock in my pussy now." She then removes her blouse and skirt, showing him her large boobs and hairy pussy. Jared gulps, trying to hide how much he is salivating. Malia notices his cock pulsating and smirks before turning around, giving him a view of her behind. Her backside is as perfect as the view from the front, with her thick, round ass and strong legs. She sits down on him, reaching behind herself to grab his shaft and guide it up into her.

She sheathes his prick and he cries out at how tight her warm tunnel is. Her vice-like grips his manhood very tightly as she slides down, embedding him fully inside her. It feels like she is crushing his cock with her muscular pussy. Jared's virginity is now gone, taken away by his sexy boss. "Please fuck me mommy," the pussywhipped bimbo boy begs. Malia begins to ride her teenage lover reverse-cowgirl style. She fucks him hard and he moans from how wonderful it is to be inside her. Her vagina is very experienced, having milked over two hundred men dry before she met Jared. The inexperienced boy couldn't keep up with it at all.

He screams before cumming in the much older woman. The boy cries out as his dick sprays ropes after ropes of cum up into her pussy. Malia clenches her cunt, using it to squeeze him hard and wring strands of cum from his balls, up through the tip of his dick as he has an explosive orgasm, one that seems to shatter his mind completely. She stands up and his cum trickles out of her, flowing down her inner thighs. The woman turns back around to face him again and mounts him once more. "I want to look into your eyes when you cum in me this time," she tells Jared as she sticks his dick back in her.

Malia grabs the side of his face and he begs her "Please let me rest for a bit. I'm kind of sore down there." But since his cock is still hard, she decides not to give him any rest and shakes her head. She then starts bouncing on him, her breasts in his face. He couldn't stop himself from thrusting back up into her and sucking her tits. Malia smiles. Having Jared sucks her nipples while she fucks his brains out makes her feel really good. The overjoyed woman bangs her much younger partner as he devours her tits, their sweaty flesh slapping together and making some obscene noises that fills the room, along with the depraved smell of the mixture of their fluids.

She fucks him really hard and rides him as he moans beneath her. "Make me your little slut, mommy," he begs her desperately. Malia grins to herself as she gives him what he is asking for and fucks his cock. He is now consumed by how wonderful it feels and couldn't fight the pleasure in his loins. All he could do is cry out before jizzing inside her snatch for the second time of the day, giving her his second load the way she wants. She smirks down at him and holds him inside her until he is done cumming. Then she dismounts his cock and walks over to the couch, lying down on it with her legs spread wide apart.

"Come over here and fuck me," she tells him, beckoning him over arrogantly. He nods, flustered but still hard for her. The boy approaches her and sticks his cock inside her slowly. He moans as he enters her for the third time and begins thrusting. Right now he is doing the work for the first time as she lies there and smiles, proud of herself for being able to enslave the teenage boy with such ease. She entices him to fuck her harder with her dirty talk, saying things like "I want to feel you shoot your gooey semen inside me again, baby boy. So just give me what I want and cum in mommy's pussy again, okay?"

Her unbearably erotic words make him lose control and he has his third and final climax of the session. The boy's entire body spasms as he spurts, unloading his cum inside her, as her pussy squeezes him tightly until his balls are dry and empty. In just one session, she has forced so much of his seed into her that he feels shrivelled up and collapses to the floor, breathing very heavily. She places one of her foot on his stomach lightly and curls up her arm to flex, showing off her powerful biceps. A tiny amount of extra cum dribbles out and then he passes out from the exhaustion of being fucked.

She stands there for a moment before removing her foot from on top of him. The woman crouches down to stroke his face and look at him lovingly, then gently shakes him awake. Jared opens his eyes, recalls where he is, and blushes madly. She helps him up to his feet. Malia then tells him "It was wonderful feeling you cum inside me, but we have to leave now. I'm driving you home, okay?" The boy nods obediently and she ruffles his hair with evident affection. She leads him to her car and they get inside it. Malia then drives him over to his place, giving him a kiss on the cheek before he exits.

As he enters the house, Jared is very glad his parents aren't home. He forgot to wipe the lipstick from his face before entering and if they are here right now, they would surely ask him questions about what he was doing at work. As it is, they are having dinner outside somewhere together right now, so he has no cause for concern and can just go straight to take a shower. He does just that and then brushes his teeth with his towel tied around his waist. After that he put his pajamas on and sits on the couch to watch some TV by himself. He watches the news for half an hour before going into his bedroom.

Jared reads through Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, his favourite book. He enjoys and always returns to it, and it always makes for a great read before sleep. Once he's drowsy enough, the boy switches off the bedside lamp and drifts off to sleep, dreaming about all the things that could possibly happen to him next.

.......

The next morning, Jared wakes up and takes a quick shower. He puts on some clothes, brushes his teeth and leaves the room. Both of his parents are in the living room, waiting for him. "Hey, how was your dinner last night?" he asks his mom and dad as he joins them for their morning meal. Mom's already cooked a nice breakfast for them and he tucks in right away. His parents don't know what he did last night which is a good thing because he doesn't want them to worry about him being with a woman who is literally older than either one of them. It would distress the two a lot.

"Oh, it was perfect, my dear," his mom says. She and his dad also starts eating like him and soon they are done. Jared washes the dishes and checks his bag to make sure everything is packed. Then he follows his mom to the car and she starts driving him to school. He got his driver's license a few weeks ago but she still drives him to school since she needs to use the car after dropping him off there. The ride doesn't take long as there is no traffic in the morning where they live and soon they arrive. Jared is pleased to be here and quickly leaves the car after saying bye to his mother.

Jared enters the school and finds his favorite bench. No one is sitting there, which is a good thing. He likes things quiet and peaceful. The boy sits down and starts reading. He enjoys the fresh air around here a lot. It isn't a wealthy neighborhood but the scenery is quite nice and he likes spending time here in the morning with no one around to bother him. Yes, that's why he's always came to school early since he was a kid and still does so to this very day. As it is, he's got over an hour before class, a lot of time to chill out and think about last evening's occurrence.

He is about to call Malia to ask her if she wants to go see a movie when he hears the sound of meowing from the side. Jared swivels his head around and is surprised by what he sees. He's always known there are a couple of cats living at his school but none of them ever approached him before. The little guy is ginger and he walks up to Jared confidently. Jared stares at him for a bit and then goes back to reading, but then the cat meows again. Frowning, he looks over the cat. He's a little bit plump, so someone is feeding him. Does he want to be petted? Just as he is extending his hair to stroke the cat, someone else arrives and scares it away.

"Well, well, well. If it isn't my sweet ex-boyfriend," a haughty voice says. The boy sighs. He looks up at his ex, Jessica Johnson. Jessica is way out of his league. The blonde is tall, beautiful and very voluptuous. She isn't the type of girl who would normally approach Jared, but the two of them were childhood best friends and sweethearts. It was a great relationship, before he caught her cheating on him with his bully. It was the most horrible day of his life. He walked into her house, heard sounds from her bedroom and approached it. That bastard was fucking her and she looked right at him, telling him she no longer wanted to be together.

Flashback

Jared was walking into her house. It was his birthday and they planned to celebrate it together. She called him and asked him to come over, saying she had a surprise for him. He didn't know what it was but was pretty excited nonetheless. Jessica gives the best birthday presents, after all. Little did he know what he would get is going to be something horrible that he would wish to unsee. He could hear creaking of her bed and the moaning coming from the room, along with the sound of flesh slapping together. His blood runs cold as he slowly opens the door and comes face to face with what he had feared.

Inside was Jessica, lying naked on her back as his bully fucked her brains out, making her scream. She sees Jared and says "Ahhhh, I'm sorry baby! But Tom's cock is so fucking good! Ooooh, I l l love it so m much!" Jessica then tells Tom "Show my wimpy boyfriend how a real man fucks, baby! Fuck the shit out of me! Make me your fucking slut!" They banged in front of Jared who collapsed to the floor in tears, watching in humiliation and horror as Tom pumped what seemed like gallons of cum into Jessica, making her orgasm too, shrieking louder than Jared

"Shit, that was really good!" she said. Then she tells Jared "I'm sorry, but it's your fault for not fucking me. You had your chance but I belong to Tom now." She broke up with him that day, on his birthday, and he went home feeling depressed beyond measure. He decided to tell a lie to his parents about the break up, not wanting them to know about what really happened since it would only worry them, and there is no reason for that. So he told them it was because they weren't compatible. If only he fucked her earlier, but it's too late now. No point wallowing in his self-pity forever.

End of flashback.

Jared glares at her. He surprises both her and himself with the venom in his voice when he asks "What the fuck do you want, bitch?" All the pain he went through in the aftermath of what she did to him, the way he tried to suppress it, hide it from others, it's all erupting right now. He gets to his feet and stares at her. "Just say it already or get out of my face. Seeing you makes me feel nauseas, you dumb whore." He has never spoken to a girl this way before but she hurt him so much and did so deliberately, so he doesn't really care about her feelings now. Not anymore. All he wants is to be as far away from this cunt as possible.

"Is that anyway to speak to your childhood friend and the love of your life?" the girl replies arrogantly, getting over her initial surprise. She really thinks she can has a chance of making him cower at her feet. Jessica steps closer towards him. Then she plants her hands on his chest and he backs away, disgust plain on his face. "Oh come on. You used to love it when I run my hands all over your body," she whispers teasingly. Jared scrunches up his face in disbelief. How on earth could this delusional witch possibly think he'd still want anything to do with her after the shit she put him through?

After getting over his initial shock at her audacity, he decides to press back and says "I used to love it back when I also loved you. But I don't love you anymore, so I no longer love feeling your hands on me." Jessica seems really hurt by his words and he doesn't care. Jared doesn't care how his words affect her anymore. She could cry and he wouldn't feel a thing. He would simply stand and watch her weep. Okay, maybe he will fell a sliver of pity for her because they have known each other for so long and he is naturally inclined to be kind, but other than that it would be nothing much at all.

He walks away from her and she says "You're going to regret this." Her words make him pause. He turns around to look at her curiously and she tells the boy "One day soon you will realise that no one will ever love you the way I do. You will regret saying no to me, but I will still be here, waiting for you." Jared is both amused and annoyed by her arrogance. She seriously believes he will end up hers again like he used to be. Well, he knows better than that. There is no way he is going to give her what she wants and go back to dating her, not after what she did and how Malia ensnared him the previous day.

"Don't wait too long," he tells her. "I already found another woman who is better than you in every conceivable way, and unlike you, I'm not a cheater. I'm not going to cheat on her with you." With all that said, he walks away from her, not caring about the way she is looking at him from behind. He is done letting her influence his feelings and emotions. He has Malia now. Malia who he believes isn't going to play with his heart the way Jessica did. Jared trusts Malia to be much better. All he has to do is stay calm and not mess things up. He can do that. Just follow Malia's lead and let her tell him what she expects from him.

Jared spends the morning focusing in class, trying not to think about Jessica. As much as he loathes her right now, he still couldn't completely get rid of the feelings he had for her. He does not love her anymore but she is still able to stir some emotions from deep within him, being a girl he grew up with. He hates that. Very few things he hates more than being vulnerable around someone like that. Thankfully he has Malia now who helps him cope with the loss and get over it much faster than he could have done by himself. He'd probably still be moping around if Malia hasn't fucked his brains out.

Malia is special to him. He never thought he could recover so quickly after Jessica left him. But she was able to sweep him off his feet from the moment she blackmailed him in her office at the restaurant. Jessica doesn't hold a candle to her at all. Jared finds his heart fluttering as he feels the butterflies in his stomach, each and every time he is in the same room with or even thinks of her. Malia means so much to him and just being apart from her, even for a short period of time, really hurts a lot. He couldn't believe how quickly he'd fallen for her after she fucked him just once. Her pussy truly is magnificent.

12