Boss' Boy Toy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rest of the day isn't that bad. He makes it through the day just fine and goes home as quickly as he could. After spending time around the house, Jared leaves for a walk in the park. He goes for a walk there a lot when he feels down and heads to the nearby cat cafe where he likes to have his dinner. The friendly felines there prove to be excellent companions as always, one who make him smile more than anything could. He pets one of them and strokes a few of the others gently. This is where he goes whenever he feels down and that's what he's sort of feeling occasionally these days. It comes and goes and he doesn't know when it will be fully over.

Even with Malia in his life he is still feeling weird. All of the emotions he never thought that he would experience now pop up when he least expects it. He handles it well most of the time but there are still moments when he goes weak in the knees, wobbling under the burden of complex feelings that wash over him, pinning him in place and keeping him rooted. Perhaps he should learn to fully embrace it and see it as something that keeps him human, reminding him that no one could switch off all their emotions with a flick. Well, at least he is no longer in anguish like he initially was. Not anymore. He is a lot stronger than that now.

......

A few days later, Jared is now back in Malia's warm office. She has called him inside the room after the last customers have left. The two of them are alone in there. What they don't know is the fact that Jessica has followed Jared to where he works. She is determined to find out who he is with and is hiding right outside the door, having snuck in after everyone else left. Malia is making out with the teenage boy right now, her hand groping him through his pants, rubbing his already stiffening cock to full erection. Jessica couldn't believe what is going on as she listens to the sounds.

Jared is saying "Your lips feel amazing, mommy. Please keep kissing my neck like that." Jessica seethes as she thinks about her ex being molested by some old hag in there. She saw Malia before the two of them shut the door and the woman is more than old enough to be their mom! How could Jared choose her over Jessica? Thinking about it is making her blood boil as she listens to the sound of Malia unzipping Jared and yanking his pants and underwear down to the floor. Inside the room, Malia is wrapping her hand around her much younger boyfriend's cock and starting to caress it very gently.

She is jerking Jared off. Jared moans in his pleasure. He loves how she is just tugging his prick and making him feel so good, using nothing more than her hand right now. Then she kisses his rod too and licks it like a popsicle. Her hot tongue makes him gasp and he gently holds her hand, lacing his thin fingers through her long hair. Malia takes this as a good sign and shoves Jared's cock inside her mouth. She begins bobbing her head, sucking on his member and giving him a blowjob. The woman is an expert at fellatio and knows all of the best techniques there is in the art of sucking dicks.

Jared is in heaven as Malia sucks him off hard and fast. Her dick sucking lips are way too powerful for him to handle and he blows his load with a roar, his dick pulsating as he shoots gallons of his warm seed into her mouth and down her throat. She gulps his jizz in happiness, loving the taste of Jared's hot cum. He really is the perfect one for her, giving her such a delicious drink as this. Damn does it taste good. Makes her want to keep sucking his cock every single day for the rest of her life. She eventually stops after the teenage boy stops cumming.

"It's really delicious," she tells him. "But I want you in my other hole right now." She then takes her skirt off and shows him she isn't wearing panties at all. The tall woman walks over to her desk and plants her hands on it. Malia bends over, thrusting her large ass back at him. He grabs her hips and slides in from behind. The boy shafts her and she smiles, feeling him penetrate her with his rod. He spears the much older woman and starts thrusting in and out. Her tight snatch grips him and Jared moans from being squeezed so hard. It feels like he is inside a hot furnace.

Malia uses her Kegel muscles to pump his dick and rams her ass back into his hips, fucking him back much harder than he is fucking her. She is stronger and a lot more experienced in sex than him, after all. He still has a lot to learn and practice as she rams back at him and fucks him really violently. Jared is in heaven as her pussy throbs around his manhood and she leaks her juices all over his cock. Her vice like cunt is nearly bruising him with how tight she is. He tries as much as he could to stay conscious through the fucking, but it is getting more and more difficult.

Jessica listens to the moaning from the other side of the door. She is now has a lot of tears running down her face at the sound of the boy she loves getting fucked senseless by another woman. The hag! She couldn't contain it and bursts into the room. Jared looks over at her in shock and so does Malia. They don't stop fucking though. As he bangs Malia, Jared says "Go away, Jessica. I'm fucking mommy right now." Jessica is heartbroken as she watches the love of her life pounding his boss and giving her what she wants. It breaks her and hurts the girl more than she thought she could ever be hurt.

Jessica stands there and watches as her ex fucks another woman in front of her with pleasure on his face. She couldn't look away. Malia smirks at her, telling the girl "He's mine now, you stupid little bitch. If only you could have kept your panties on. Now get out." The tall girl breaks down in tears before leaving the room as Jared keeps on screwing his older lover. Malia slams back at him and fucks herself with his penis. It is a lot more passionate than their first time together. Jared is very eager to cum in her again, loving her pussy so very much. It feels like heaven to him.

He fucks her harder until he finally cums and blows his load in her pussy. She smiles as she feels him fill her up with his creamy semen. His warm jizz enters her cavern and he shoots his cum into her womb, painting the walls of her insides. The boy withdraws after cumming and collapses on the couch in the corner. He takes a few moments to take deep breaths and prepare for some more, knowing she isn't satisfied with it just yet. Malia has his seed dribbling out of her hot orifice as she spreads her huge asscheeks, showing him her small asshole. "Fuck me in the ass now," she orders him.

He uses her pussy juices as lube and slides into her ass. Her shithole slightly expands to accommodate him and fits very snugly around his prick. It grips him tight and he moans in pleasure at how wonderful anal feels. The boy then starts thrusting. He fucks her as hard as he could. The sensation is amazing and he loves it. Malia then grins as she clenches her asshole around his dick. It makes the friction greater as she now squeezes his cock with her ass and uses her asshole to pump him. "Ahh, your asshole feels perfect, mommy," he tells her, sounding like a true whore.

The slutty boy fucks his older girlfriend in the ass like she ordered him to and she takes it effortlessly, having had much bigger cocks in her ass before. It isn't a challenge to her at all to take his shaft. She just smirks and stays there as he pounds away at her hole, his balls swinging into her greasy cunt as he fucks her. The boy slides in and out of her repeatedly, loving every second of it. He fucks her as hard as he could till it becomes too much for him. Then he screams in bliss as he reaches the point of no return and starts cumming.

He shoots bucketloads of his semen into her bowels, filling up her ass with his warm cum. The boy pumps her thick ass full with his creamy seed as she stays in place, loving the feeling of his semen entering her as he gives her an anal creampie the way she wants. It is amazing. Once he withdraws his cock from her ass, she turns around and gets down on her knees to start cleaning it for him with her mouth. She sucks his cock clean after it was in her ass and makes him blow another load in her mouth. "Delicious," she tells the boy happily once she's emptied his balls, having milked him completely dry.

The woman drives her young boyfriend home and decides that today she will be meeting his parents and talking to them about the relationship. The two of them already know her but they don't know she is dating Jared. It is going to be kind of awkward. Okay, it'll be really awkward. But she can do it. She just has to show them she is serious about dating their son. Yes, she will look them in the eyes and tell them that she is in love with their son. They might get upset at first but wouldn't be for long once they see how earnest she truly is. Malia is sure of that.

They get into the house together and find his parents there. Jared takes a very deep breath as he faces them with his girlfriend right behind him. Malia squeezes his hand reassuringly and he feels his mom and dad looking at the two of them suspiciously. "Mom, dad, I'm dating Malia right now," he says to his parents, deciding to get it over with. He could hear the two of them gasping at this little piece of news. He knows it is shocking for them to find out about this and is worried that they would get mad at him, but they seem to be taking it really well.

His mom finally says "I must admit the age gap bothers me a lot. But if she really makes you happy, I'm fine with the two of you dating." Jared is happy to hear this and hugs her tightly. Then he turns to his dad and waits to hear what his father thinks of him being in a relationship with his boss. His father is a bit more reserved and looks between Jared and Malia several times. Malia is nervous. She wants her boyfriend's dad to accept the relationship, seeing how much his approval means to Jared. It'll make things so much better for them all if he is as accepting as Jared's mom is.

After several moments has passed, he tells them "As long as you are happy, I am happy, Jared. Just be careful." The boy is overjoyed by this. His dad then tells Malia "As for you, I am fine with you dating my son. But don't you dare hurt him. If you do, you are going to regret it. Get that?" Malia nods. She and Jared excuse themselves and go to his room where they tightly embrace each other. They are both delighted by the way today turned out, with both of Jared's parents telling them that they are okay with the relationship. The two now have no reason to worry at all.

All they need to do now is to make sure they listen to each other and maintain a healthy relationship, so that it would last. Malia is everything Jared had ever wanted. He just didn't know it until she cornered him and forced him to fuck her in her office that day. But now he knows and is glad she did what she did. He belongs to her and she knows that. It is the way things should and will always be. She is perfect and he is hers and hers alone. Only she deserves him and she has enslave him with her hot pussy and ass. There is nothing that he can do but give in.

And he has already given in. Not that he ever had a chance, once he was in her for the first time. She broke Jared with her perfect cunt and asshole. They are both magnificent and he is unable to resist them.

Four months after the two of them had started dating, Malia proposes to him. He thinks it's quite soon but she has him under her complete control. So he said yes and the two of them marry not long after that. And they live together happily ever after.

The End

12