All Comments on 'Boss Nanny Ch. 05'

by Mrsgnomie

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Wow! The moment’s getting close!! Keep up the amazing work, mrsgnomie!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Why is still there a question if Seamus is straight? It was pretty clear in the previous chapter that Seamus got married at 19 to Kelly, who was a he. Details.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Honeymoon over?

The very last sentence makes me a bit restless. Is Seamus turning into a control freak now he has guardian power over Aidan? Monday cannot come soon enough.

I am a lifetime fan of your work Mrsgnomie

MrsgnomieMrsgnomieabout 3 years agoAuthor

It’s not a question if he’s gay, he was open about him being gay when he talked about Kelly. The question is, does he want Matt. We can see he does, Matt’s the one who can’t see it...yet

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I am obsessed with this story!!

1moeannie1moeannieabout 3 years ago

So interesting. Will Seamus and Matt have some intimacy? It's time for some touch you, feel me. Or maybe just a hot make out session.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I love the development of their relationship. I always enjoy this author's work finding it levels above most others I've read. The characters feel like real people that I want to invest in emotionally. Excellent as usual!

Pitbull86Pitbull86about 3 years ago

Unrelated, but does anyone else feel like since a few weeks almost all stories have a very low rating?

chilliwackbc2020chilliwackbc2020about 3 years ago

I love this story so much, and so happy I can go to the other site, and read more chapters as I am a very impatient reader who wants more. I love your stories.....you are such a good story teller.....

MrsgnomieMrsgnomieabout 3 years agoAuthor

Pitbull86:

I’ve noticed the same thing. I don’t mean this as cocky but I’ve never had this issue with my stories being rated so low. ALL all new stories are low. Like, the average is under 4 stars. It’s strange to see no “hot stories”. I don’t know what’s up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Pittbull86: I have voiced the same concerns when reading other excellent stories from authors who usually have ratings in the 4.7,4.8 and sometimes 4.9 ratings, like MrsGnomie. Ever since this website changed its format, it seems that few stories meet the desirable 4.50 (+) rating. Either the criteria have changed or some A—holes are giving these great stories low ratings “ just for the fun of it”

curiousaudreycuriousaudreyabout 3 years ago

Thank you so much for updating! Literally finished the last one and was sad I'd have to wait, I click your profile to read others and lo and behold, an update!

This part was a good filler for showing Matt transitioning to staying with Seamus and adopting Aidan. I'm pretty sure shit is about to hit the fan in the next update and I can't wait!

RikAlAdRikAlAdabout 3 years ago

I love the way this author writes dialogue so that you not only "hear" what the character is saying, but you actually know what they are thinking when they say it. Her character development is incredible. She has a great ear for how people actually speak. I cannot wait for the next episode.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Loving this story so much and so excited to come back and see when this gets updated!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

To those commenting about low ratings, I noticed that I was accidentally rating stories when I was scrolling up. And it was usually a low rating. Maybe others have been doing this as well and not noticing.

Ginger630Ginger630about 3 years ago

I’m loving this story!!!!?

dnsontndnsontnabout 2 years ago

Oh the tension. Yay Dad pressing the issue. This is so good

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

1moeannie,

You can't just decide that the characters should kiss at this point. Character growth is a thing, and with how hectic their life is, it can't just happen out of nowhere.

We only just got hit with a timeskip, so maybe just go along with the plot instead of demanding x kisses y and whatnot?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous