All Comments on 'Boss Nanny Ch. 19'

by Mrsgnomie

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Pitbull86Pitbull86almost 3 years ago

I'm so happy they're in great terms again. After reading the title of this chapter, I was afraid it would go on for multiple chapters.

I wonder what Matt wants to do before Seamus gets back. Maybe starting the Aidan adoption for Seamus?

BaladeerBaladeeralmost 3 years ago

Thank you! My heart was hurting after the last chapter but it's a little better now :) Please don't drop another shoe...

BlowPopJBlowPopJalmost 3 years ago
Damn damn damn

THIS CHAPTER!!! UGH the feels man!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I was distraught after the last chapter, so glad they are working on their issues

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Bizarre. Dysfunctional. Pathetic. Losers. Aidan is going to need child psychological counseling.

curiousaudreycuriousaudreyalmost 3 years ago

I'm so happy they resolved their issues. I wonder what surprise Matt is doing for Moose mmh. Looking forward to the next update!

sm1982sm1982over 2 years ago

How did the argument turn to being only Seamus’ fault? You wrote Matt as though he’s a clueless and narcissistic lil shit who has always been thankful for Seamus’ help with Aidan but never considering what it was like for Seamus to have Aidan come to his businesses and work at the same time.

And I knew Matt had made the wrong decision when he chose, yet again, to head to his dad’s to hang with old hs friends he rarely connected with them Seamus.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Confusion

Normally I always love love love this author, having read the Donovan story and Nashs story many many times. I love this one as well except this chapter did not make any sense to me. Why would Jay have a phone number with a out of the country area code? He plays in Seattle, lives in the states, that didn't make any sense to me. As well as Seamus not having a phone. So he lost his or rather Aiden "stole" it...The guy runs 5 different businesses, no way in the world could any person who runs that many, along with a lawsuit going on leave the country for 2 weeks without replacing that lost cell phone. And why would Jay sending Matt a DM be weird especially when Jay explains the situation. Matt knows Jay is majorly interested in Loe. Seamus could have easily gotten Matts number from Denise, Kase, his new job since he works for him now...Just eh all around.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hmmmm...Seamus kept missing Matt at the office...the same office Seasum owns, and knows Matts schedule...really...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So he left to celebrate with his friends and his birthday without letting Matt know anything.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Anon 11 months ago,

Seamus didn't say he kept missing Matt? He literally said he should have waited that one day right before he lefy for Mexico. Nice try making up a situation that proves you can' be bothered to read.

Anon 11 months ago with a long essay,

Use your logic. Clearly before the Mexico trip, he must have confirmed to the lawyer about the trip, and he must not be in the best state of mind as he left to Mexico. Must be too deep in being depressed about the situation that he didn't even think to do all that. Hell, contacting Brad must be the first thing that comes to mind because he thinks about Matt right after Jay offered his phone.

Next, how would Jay know Denise's or Kase's numbers? Maybe learn to read before you act all smart. Sure, Seamus manages a lot of companies, but there are a lot of folks that don't memorize all contacts of people working with them or friends, not to mention everyone in 5 different companies. Besides, why go through potential company gossip when you can straight up ask your boyfriend's dad? Matt and Seamus haven't reached the "make the relationship go public" phase.

So what about Jay's crush on Loe? We know the group likes to playfully jab on Jay, but they all care about each other. Seamus says that he got his phone all week, but I'm sure he would return it due to that info about Loe's texts. Then, he could have planned to find another phone too after learning about that.

The only thing that's "eh" is your analyzing skills on the chapters. You made stupid assumptions, when the situation itself doesn't give a lot of info on Seamus' perspective that a lot of scenarios can happen. You must be pampered from Donovan's and Ash's stories because of the perspective change which spells out all the info for your lack of brain cells.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sm1982,

So you decided to go AWOL after being completely wrong and being stupid with your "I'm a woman" card and returns with this bad take yet again.

Matt and Seamus talked about their flaws, sure, but what makes you think those can be fixed fast? You also forgot about how they were very stressed out with Aidan in his annoying phase and the Mike situation. Thinking rationally tends to not be a thing there, and the only "fault" or drama amplifier here is Seamus' phone went "missing" due to Aiden.

Also, did you lose even more brain cells while typing your comment? Your last two sentences barely made sense with all the typos. No one is blaming each other unless your "womanly senses" made you so sensitive that you twisted Matt's words. He literally said that Seamus is having a hard time, and Matt also tries to contact Seamus about it but yes, the missing phone is making a bigger mess out of it. Also, don't even say lies about how Matt didn't think about Seamus' situation when he said it steaight out about how the guy is too good for him, should be managing those businesses but still have the time to take care of Aiden and visit Matt as well in the previous chapter.

I'll say this agin, but wow, you sounded annoyingly dumb here which is a contrast in Tied Up in Knotts. Even then, I now doubt if you grew considering how little you commented in that series.

Anon 1 year ago,

Wow, you must be such a bizzare loser that can only type one-word insults as a sentence. Yet, that is enough to prove that you never bothered to read and understand how much better they dealt with this argument with the last one. Typical pathetic loser.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMrsgnomie@Mrsgnomie
Just writing stories a few people want to read.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES