All Comments on 'Boss Nanny Ch. 20'

by Mrsgnomie

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
RikAlAdRikAlAdalmost 3 years ago

Incredible. The author has delivered a real, deep, and compassionate story with such fully fleshed characters, I can see it in my head, like it was a film. Wonderful, beuatiful, valuable.

Pitbull86Pitbull86almost 3 years ago

Jesus. This chapter made me misty-eyed from happiness.

BlowPopJBlowPopJalmost 3 years ago
Happy

So glad things between Matt and Seamus got fixed. Brad the Dad is amazing lol. Mike can eat shit lol. Aiden is adorable, "picking" out gifts for his Moose.

curiousaudreycuriousaudreyalmost 3 years ago

Literally falling off the proverbial cliff!!

Pitbull86Pitbull86almost 3 years ago

Brad The Dad is such a great man. Super friendly, always ready to help, and accepts his son's boyfriendr unconditionally. Hell he acts towards him like Seamus is his 2nd son.

Also has a lot of funny scenes throughout the story.

I hope we see more of him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Agreed, on the surface all appears to be hunky-dory. “Love is in the air” ( 1978 John Paul Young song). Why cannot I escape the fear that dark clouds are building which could harm the newly found love harmony between the trio? It appears that Mike is out to get his revenge.

Knowing the author, should we “buckle up”?

MrsgnomieMrsgnomiealmost 3 years agoAuthor

It’s all coming together. There are two more chapters but I will admit, I had to do some heavy edits so it’s going to be a hot minute before they’re posted!

Thank you all for following along

LASFSEALASFSEAalmost 3 years ago
Wow!

Mike is evil. Brad a saint. Aidan a beautiful boy. Matt and Seamus hopelessly in love. My gut tells me to be prepared for a major turn of events. A brilliant story with fantastic writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's always nice to have a good parental figure in any story. Brad is the best one out of the three series you've written, (haven't started Jay's Loelife) compared to Nash's father.

I'm not saying Nash's father is bad, it's more on how much screentime Brad got and how a lot of his moments in the story are just wholesome.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous