Boss Nanny Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Best. Birthday. Ever," he said between kisses and they rushed to shed their clothes. They were haven't-been-intimate-in-a-month kind of quick to undress, thought-I-lost-you-forever quick to crawl on the bed, and I'm-sorry-for-being-stupid-fucktard quick to cum.

With the first round over embarrassingly fast, the second round could start. It was this-is-my-favorite-forever kind of love making. This time Matt got between Seamus's legs and entered him. They kissed and moved in rhythm. Seamus flipped them over and rode Matt. By the time they finished, they were damp and exhausted.

And completely and utterly in love.

****

"Good morning," Seamus purred as he rolled on top of Matt. The morning light was only beginning to peak. How Seamus was awake was beyond Matt. They'd only just gone to bed. How he was hard was another mystery. Seamus didn't care that Matt could barely open his eyes, he was kissing him and moving around his body with determination. A finger found it's way between Matt's cheeks, carefully prodding for entrance.

"Nghh," Matt moaned.

One finger.

Two fingers.

Seamus tilted Matt's hips up and began to press into him. He only got a couple of tentative thrusts in before the bedroom door opened.

"Oh god!" Matt cried. There was no worse-case scenario than someone walking in while getting fucked. Seamus scurried off Matt's ass and plastered himself against the headboard with the sheet tightened around his waist.

They sat frozen on the bed.

Aidan stood at the door smiling with his hands in the air. He'd just mastered opening the door's all by himself. Such a big accomplishment. He ran over and threw as much of himself on the bed as he could. Then he lifted his arms, waiting for them to pull him the rest of the way.

Seamus was the first to get over the shock and lifted Aidan by the armpits. "Good morning Sneaky Potato." Then he looked at Matt and whispered. "You don't think he knows what we were doing?"

Matt shook his head. At least he hoped Aidan had no clue. He was only two and completely and wonderfully innocent. Matt reached for a spare diaper and quickly changed him. Then Aidan wobbled around the mattress, chatting incessantly about things that were so very important to two-year-olds. After a few minutes he grew bored, slid off the bed, and wandered out of the bedroom as if he hadn't just walked in on Matt getting his ass fucked.

"What the hell just happened," Matt asked.

"We just entered the lock your door phase of parenthood."

****

In the midst of all the breaking and entering that Aidan was doing, they managed to make an appointment with a family lawyer. Matt wasn't sure what guardianship would look like but it wasn't as complicated as he expected. They filed paperwork, submitted it to the court, boom, Seamus now had rights.

Seamus watched Matt carefully as they went through the process, looking for any signs of regret. Honestly, Matt expected to feel a little more anxious about it. What he ended up feeling was secure. He trusted Seamus explicitly. Despite the time he joked about Aidan climbing on the moving boxes, "it's fine if he falls, I can legally make decisions for him at the hospital," Aidan knew that no one had Aidan's best interest at heart more than Seamus. Making it legal only made Matt feel more confident as a parent.

The rest of the school year flew by. Not that there was much of it left. He was excited to graduate but melancholy about growing up. He spent more time with Kase and Hilary since those days were numbered. They went out to the Bar every other week or so for a drink, Kase watched Aidan once a week while Matt and Seamus worked, and Matt stopped by the café almost every time Kase and Hilary shared a shift.

Graduation day was nothing like high school. Instead of sharing the stage with two-hundred kids, you shared it with two-thousand. It was a long ass day. Some might say it was worth it to stand on that stage for two seconds and get your degree but Matt would much rather stay home than sit through that crap again.

Graduation also meant Matt was free to work full time for Seamus. Well, for Seamus was a weird statement. He didn't see Seamus as much as he expected. When he first started, Seamus was there all the time. Now it was a lot less frequent. He came in for scheduled meetings and updates, but that was it. He hired Matt for a reason, and in exchange for giving Seamus guardianship over Aidan, Seamus gave Matt guardianship over the business in the form of a job title.

CFO: Matt Kessler

It wasn't something Matt took seriously. He was barely graduated. CFO was too much. But that didn't change the fact that this was his domain, or would soon be anyway. Rebecca was at the end of her contract. The new team was getting ready to start and they'd be under his watch. They had a detailed plan in place. It was no longer a one-man band stand. The checks and balances would assure no one the opportunity to do what Mike had done.

That guy was never far from their minds. They might not speak his name but what he did, both taking what wasn't his and then breaking the restraining order, had made it hard to go a day without thinking about him. He'd served a little jail time for showing up at the office but not as much as he deserved. The justice system was total insanity. Not knowing how the investigation was going or how much longer they'd have to wait, only made it worse.

Then one day. Matt got a call at the office, which was weird. The lawyer usually called Seamus directly. Matt was quick to pass the message along.

"I'm heading there now. Do you want to meet me there or wait for me to get home?"

"Kase is at the lake with Laura this week. So I'll stay home with Aidan. But hurry back."

The lawyer hadn't said much, just that they needed to meet with Seamus. Was the investigation done? Were official charges being handed down? Matt needed to know.

It was late when Seamus finally came through the door. Aidan was already asleep but only barely. Seamus held a thick manilla envelope which he set on the table with a thud. He leaned forward with his fingers pressed on top of the envelope.

He looked discouraged.

Overwhelmed.

Then he looked at Matt and shook his head. "It's not good."

There was no way, no fucking way. How could they get away with this?

12