All Comments on 'Boss Seduced 18 Year Old Boy'

by SoftTouchGayBoy

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
cyberoptiqcyberoptiqover 3 years ago
True story??

Is this a true story of what happened to you??

Hitchiker69Hitchiker69over 3 years ago
Hot story!

This is a great story. I could see myself in either role, since I had a gay boss when I was young. But I've never been as attractive as Brent, or as well hung.

Now I fantasize about sucking some of the tradesmen who work on the house from time to time. Classic pool boy fantasies.

Please write some more, and tell us how Brent becomes an eager gay convert cock sucker.

DeborahAnneDeborahAnneover 3 years ago
My first time was with my stepdad

I wish I could find a young man, who am I kidding any man young or old, I want a cock to suck. da.cd@frontier.com

SoftTouchGayBoySoftTouchGayBoyover 3 years agoAuthor
Does anyone know how I can reply to comments posted by people who had read my stories? I'm not seeing any kind of reply button.

Does anyone know how I can reply to comments posted by people who had read my stories? I'm not seeing any kind of reply button.

bibadgerbibadgeralmost 2 years ago

Very hot and well written!!

Maude1067Maude1067over 1 year ago

I loved this story (and the others) and your description of Brent's body as he rose to climax was simply very erotic and a fine example of great writing. Thank you for doing this. I noticed that you have not submitted any new stories in almost two years. I hope you are well and will soon resume writing. In answer to your question of how to respond to comments like this one, click on to any of my stories and write your comment there. My author's name is: Maude1067. Again, thank you for your stories - I thoroughly enjoyed each one.

polerider2000polerider200011 months ago

Outstanding BJ story that made me cum gallons

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSoftTouchGayBoy@SoftTouchGayBoy
My attraction to cute, young, fresh looking, slender, or skinny, physically fit, petite in size, sexually mature straight dudes has directed many of my life choices since roughly the period coterminous with puberty. I’ve always been attracted to the kind of young guy that migh...