Boss Seduced 18 Year Old Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brent's cockhead was exceptionally engorged and firm, drooling and actually slightly surging and draining the first of his thick fluid as his penis pulsated faster.

Brent's testicles pulled all the way up, his scrotum became tight, and I felt his hand on the back of my head pushing my head down hard on his cock.

I think his pushing hard on my head was just unconscious and involuntary muscle actions that took place as Brent's entire young and tight body became so totally consumed with his approaching orgasm. I was ready. I knew he was about to cum.

Suddenly Brent gasped and let out a low grown, with a long, "Ewwwwwhhhhh."

Brent's hips pushed his cock deep down my throat, his penis thoroughly throbbing, pulsating and jerking.

Suddenly, I tasted and felt the first release of his thick semen just erupt out of the swollen head of Brent's jerking and throbbing young penis. The taste was strong, potent, sour, bitter, and pungent. Not only did I taste his young potent semen, but I could also smell it.

Almost immediately following that first fountain-like surge of Brent's warm fluid into my mouth, his pelvic floor muscles started its involuntary rhythmic contractions as he started to ejaculate.

I felt Brent's urethra pulsating and swelling along the length of the base of his penis as his seminal vesicle opened, letting his semen make its high-speed ejection from his ejaculatory duct down the length of his rock hard cock, and forcefully out of his urethral meatus (his penis opening) and into my mouth.

I felt the first really long, full, and the massive spurt of Brent's young warm thick semen powerfully ejaculate and go right down my throat. I was really surprised with the length of time of that first surging jet of cum, and the massive volume of semen in that first gushing discharge. It was just an enormous amount of thick, rich cum, which had a really strong, potent, and pungent flavor, which I could both taste and smell.

Breathing really heavily, I heard Brent moan as he gasped, "Oh God, Eeewwhhh, ...There ya go."

If expanded out to its full context, the "there ya go" comment meant, 'there ya go, my cum that you said you wanted is now blowing out of my junk in abundance right into your mouth.'

Brent was clearly referring to him feeling his powerful and full-stream ejaculations exiting his pulsating penis and filling my mouth with the warm thick mixture of his sperm and the auxiliary gland secretions, which make his warm, rich, potent, and thick semen. Brent knew and I knew that I told him I wanted his semen in my mouth, and he knew I wanted to eat his young nectar.

With each of the involuntary contractions of his pelvic muscles, there was more semen ejaculating from Brent's pulsating young penis.

On the upstroke, three more rapid, enormous, and robust streams of Brent's warm, thick, rich, and potent tasting semen powerfully ejaculated into my mouth. With that one-second burst of three streams, Brent filled my mouth full of his thick, rich, warm nectar.

The taste of Brent's semen was strong, and I could feel that the texture of his jiz was really warm, it was exceptionally thick and slippery, and it had a consistency that was stringy and lumpy.

Brent's semen was thick like whole milk mixed with jelly but tasted so strong, potent, and pungent. My mouth was filled with Brent's warm cum.

Before his cock rammed back down my throat, more semen ejaculated into my mouth as he continued to empty his very full ejaculatory duct. There was so much warm thick young Brent semen in my mouth that it started to seep out of my lips, which were tight around his young cock.

I swallowed the mouthful of warm semen that Brent's pulsating penis ejaculated into my mouth, and as I swallowed, he pushed his cock back down my throat to finish ejaculating his powerful eruptions of young teen boy semen.

Brent held my head forcefully down as he powerfully bucked his hips forward, pushing his super-hard cock deep down my throat, and keeping it deep in my throat to finish ejaculating.

It felt like Brent ejaculated another five or seven really powerful and full ejections of his warm semen down my throat. I was intoxicated with the taste and smell of Brent's warm semen.

The volume of semen was extraordinarily amazing. Brent released an enormously massive load of very potent and thick young warm cum.

After Brent finished having his explosive orgasm, he pulled his penis out of my mouth. Still dripping some cum, I licked it off the head. I then pulled up Brent's boxers and pants and buttoned them. I pulled up his zipper and stood up.

Brent turned on the light. He was flush, and he looked totally spent. He obviously just had a really great and powerful orgasm.

I asked, "Was that okay."

Brent looked at me a little exhausted, still breathing fast and heavily, gave a sly smile and just said, "Looks like I got hard."

Still breathing heavily, he further said, "I've never felt anything like that before."

Then Brent asked me, "Did you enjoy that?

I answered, "God Yeah, I definitely did."

Brent asked, "Did you swallow?"

I just smiled and said, "That was the best part."

He just smiled back and said, "I kinda thought you were gonna ...swallow," and then we both left.

Brent and I continued to communicate through our fake email accounts, so our communications could be clandestine.

To be continued...

© 2020 - All Rights Reserved

12