Boss Slut Ch. 03 - Sluts Work Weekends

Story Info
Sisters have a wild drug fueled threesome all weekend long.
3.8k words
4.73
34.5k
41

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/01/2023
Created 09/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Boss Slut Ch. 03 - Sluts Work All Weekend

This is Chapter 3 of the Love Drug series. So far there's 8-9 Chapters written, and I have a couple ideas for spin-offs. Chapter One can be found here: https://www.literotica.com/s/boss-slut-ch-01-sluts-first-task

Erika was shaking she was so excited. Despite cumming several times already today, she was hungry for more. She desperately wanted to fuck Jacob, her pussy aching for his cock. She wanted Jacob to fill her up. She wanted to eat Kelsey's pussy as he did it.

The car pulled into Lab. It was in the new building- still technically under construction, despite being finished for weeks. It hadn't taken much for her to pull a few strings and restrict access to the building.

It meant that the entire building was Jacobs personal Lab for the forseeable future. It's where he was perfecting what he was calling his Love Drug. He had used it on Erika just a few hours ago.

Jacob had just waltzed into her office, fucked her mouth, and blasted her with cum. Just like that she had become his personal fucktoy.

Erika had been repressing her sex drive for years to focus on her career, abandoning her reputation as the biggest slut on campus. The drug had unleashed that inner slut.

She fixed her tight black dress as she got out of the car. Placing the fabric over her large breasts, she smiled at how hot she looked. She made up her short blonde hair, framing her hazel eyes. Her round pouty lips smiled at Kelsey doing the same thing.

She remarked at how beautiful Kelsey was, long red hair bringing out her big green eyes. Erika could see the family resemblance. Both sisters had run away from home, Kelsey years after Erika.

Both sisters had discovered an insatiable sex drive. But where Kelsey had fully embraced the party-girl lifestyle, Erika had chosen a different path.

Erika needed to be the Boss. Being ambitious, beautiful, and clever, she had quickly risen through the ranks. She was proud that she was in charge of this multi-building cutting-edge Research Lab.

Her pride and ambition warred with wanton carnal lust. Jacob had unleashed Erika the Slut, and she could feel it threatening Erika the Boss.

I just need to get it all out of my system, Erika thought as she and Kelsey and brought several heavy boxes of liquor and sex toys to the elevator,Just go wild this weekend, and then I can concentrate on my work.

The elevator chimed and Erika led the way. She stopped at the large, hermetically sealed entrance with the signLAB 4.

Erika licked her lips, and looked at Kelsey. Kelsey just shrugged and motioned for her to continue.

Anxious, horny, and more than a little drunk, Erika opened the door.

The lab was filled with all sorts of equipment, and large barrels of various chemicals and pre-cursors. The air had an anti-septic smell, mixed with the exotic odor of some of the open chemicals.

She saw Jacob near the back of the lab, working with one of the incubators. Erika squared her shoulders, and forced a relaxed gait as she strolled towards the man.

"Jacob," she called coolly.

Jacob didn't respond, focused intently as he placed a tray of test tubes into the incubator.

Erika looked at her sister, unsure. Kelsey looked thoroughly unimpressed.

Jacob didn't seem all that overpowering. He was cute, with a well toned body and scruffy hair, but Kelsey didn't see anything obvious that would make her sister so obsessed.

Wait until you see his dick, Erika thought.

The girls stood there, awkwardly, as Jacob closed the lid and activated the incubator. At length he turned, regarding them with cool grey eyes behind black rimmed glasses.

Jacob shook his head, took out a small baggy from his pocket and quickly snorted the contents. In an instant his whole demeanor changed. Gone was the stiff, cold focus. He immediately looked relaxed, warm and inviting.

Erika saw Kelsey biting her lip, looking hungrily at the baggy Jacob had snorted. Erika had seduced her sister with the promise of cocaine, and she could see the redhead was ready to do anything for a fix.

Breaking the silence, Jacob approached the redhead, running his eyes over Kelsey's tight little body. "And who do we have here?" He asked in a deep, dark voice.

Kelsey blushed, trying to act cool, "I'm Kesley."

Jacob winked at her, turning to brush Erika's face with his hand. Erika swooned at the touch, and leaned into him with her body as he gave her a deep kiss.

Jacob pulled back and looked again at the two beauties, "What a magical sight."

He looked to Erika, "You have accomplished all your tasks. Good girl."

Jacob had given a number of tasks for Erika the Boss and Erika the Slut. The Boss needed to get Jacob this private Lab. The Slut needed to bring Jacob a friend to share. Erika couldn't think of anyone better than her cokewhore sister.

Erika swelled with pride at Jacobs approval, replying, "I've had a lot of fun doing it." She slid her hand around her sister, "I've had a lot of fun with Kelsey."

Jacob smiled, "I bet you have."

Erika continued, "We had a few drinks, fucked each other, put on a show for some strangers."

Jacob raised an eyebrow, "All that?"

"Uh huh, but honestly we're starting to lose our buzz. And tequila just isn't doing it for us." Erika motioned to the box of liquor, topped with the empty bottle of tequila the sisters had polished off throughout the night.

Jacob laughed, "I think I could help with that."

Kelsey moved forward, asking a little too loudly, "Got any more blow?" She gestured to the empty baggy Jacob had snorted.

Jacob looked, "That? Oh that's not coke. That's one of my creations."

Kelsey frowned. Jacob laughed, saying "I'm a chemist, actually I'm a fucking genius. That's something of a Reset Drug."

Erika leaned in intently as Jacob explained, "I have invented a number of custom drugs. I was on Focus- it helps me think and work. But I'm not very sociable on it. Reset rebalances the chemicals in the brain, neutralizing other drugs in the body.

"And the Love Drug?" Erika blurted.

Jacob laughed, "My crowning achievement, the reason I needed this professional-grade laboratory. It puts your libido into overdrive, increases stamina- and... a couple other things."

Jacob took Erika in his arms, "You were my first test of my Love Drug. In fact, I've been making a few modifications to it while you were away."

Kelsey interrupted them. "So, no coke?"

Jacob laughed again, looking at the fiery redhead. "I have something better."

He moved to the Dehydrator and retrieved a fat dish of white powder. He placed it on the worktable beside and looked to the girls. "The modified Love Drug. Ingesting it has many of the same effects as cocaine, and some key improvements."

Kelsey licked her lips, "Can I snort it?"

Jacob was taken aback, "I hadn't considered it actually. It would be an interesting experiment."

He measured out a small portion of the white powder and set it aside. He moved to a large barrel and measured out a large portion of another powder. Mixing the portions together he addressed Erika.

"For scientific completeness, if we're going to test the effects of snorting this drug, I'll need a subject to ingest it normally to compare."

Erika had partied hard in college sure, and Kelsey seemed to love getting high, but Erika wasn't convinced.

Jacob saw her hesitance and smiled, "Don't worry, it's completely safe. Its range-bound, making it impossible to overdose."

He nodded to the empty tequila bottle, "That's more dangerous."

He took Erika's hand, looking into her eyes, "I'll be taking it too. Do this and you'll have your reward." He pressed her hand into his crotch, and Erika sighed feeling the thick member she had worked so hard for.

Erika nodded her assent and Jacob smiled devilishly. Pulling out two test tubes, he cracked open a new bottle and filled each with some tequila. He mixed a portion of the Love Drug in two of the shots, and cut a fat line for Kelsey.

He motioned for Kelsey to go ahead, who rolled up a dollar bill and leaned over the table. In a practiced motion, she snorted the white powder up her nose.

"Ohhhhhhh.... Fuuuuuuck..." Kelsey moaned as Jacob handed Erika the tequila. He motioned her to drink.

Erika looked at the drink in her hand, powder fully dissolved in the clear tequila.Just go wild this weekend, and then I can concentrate on my work, Erika told herself, and she knocked the burning liquor back.

The liquor was warm, and quickly the warmth spread throughout her. She found herself becoming more alert, more attuned to her body.

Her breath caught as the warmth enveloped her large breasts, her nipples hardening and becoming more sensitive against the silky fabric of her dress.

The warmth spread lower, reaching Erika's shaved pussy. It felt like a buzzing between her legs, suddenly exploding into raw lust.

She creamed, and the warmth got hotter. Before she realized what she was doing she was ripping her dress off.

She looked at Kelsey, who had one supporting herself against a large workbench. Her other hand was hiked up her dress, fingers plunging into her cunt.

Ingesting the drug had given Erika an all consuming feeling of lust, the uncontrollable desire to fuck. Snorting the drug had made Kelsey cum instantly.

Looking over to Jacob, she could see the intensity in his eyes. He had already pulled off his shirt, toned muscles glistening. His already hard cock bulged in his pants. He had the look of a man who was going to fuck something, and Erika needed it to be her.

As Kelsey frigged at her cunt, Erika tossed her dress aside and approached Jacob. Jacob looked at her and grunted. Pulling off his pants, his cock sprang free. The drug had made it rock hard and Erika moaned seeing the thick member.

Jacob's hands grabbed Erika, easily lifting her up onto a workbench besides her cumming sister. Erika moaned as she opened her legs, desperate for Jacobs manhood.

Jacob wasted no time, placing his throbbing cock against Erika's folds. It was hot, precum already leaking from the thick head.

"Yesssss," Erika moaned as Jacob rammed it home. She had worked all night for this, seduced her sister, risked her job. Feeling the hot steel inside her made it all worth it.

"YESSSSSS," Erika screamed as Jacob started pumping his cock deep inside her. Grunting, he leaned over and hungerly took a fat round nipple in his mouth.

Lightning coursed from her nipple, the drug doubling the sensation from her already sensitive breasts. She moaned, Jacob slurping noisily as he suckled on her big tits.

Jacob was in full control and she loved it. He moved from nipple to nipple, licking each one, then taking the whole breast in his mouth. Then he roughly grabbed her throat, sticking his tongue down her mouth.

Erika immediately started to cum, and she wrapped her legs around her man, allowing him to fuck her even deeper. They fucked furiously, her entire body orgasming. Feeling his rutting cock get even harder inside her, she knew he was close.

"Cum in me," she begged him, looking deep into his eyes, "Cum in pussy. I want it so bad."

Jacob fucked her even harder as he started to grunt, "Fuck, ughhhh yeah, FUCK!"

His whole body went stiff as he thrust deep into her willing cunt, "FUUUUUUUCK" he roared again, hot jets of cum blasting deep into her pussy.

Erika came again feeling his cock fill her with his seed. His cock throbbed inside her, wave after wave of cum flooding her womb.

Erika let out a deep guttural moan of satisfaction as she accepted Jacob's seed. He came like a stallion, saturating her cunt. A deep feeling of fullness washed over her.

At length, Jacob stumbled back, sweat slicked, hard cock dripping with cum and pussy juice. Erika's head lolled back, slumping against the wall. She brought her hand to her pussy, slowly masturbating as she came down from the intense fucking.

They hadn't fucked long, but she could feel the drug was already making her horny again. Jacob's cock was still rock hard.

Jacob turned, wrapping his hand around his cock, slowly pumping. Erika could tell he was still ready to fuck.

Jacob looked down at Kelsey, who had slumped to the floor in a mess of pussy juice. The redheads eyes wild, her hand furiously frigged at her clit.

"How do you feel?" Jacob asked.

"What a fucking rush," Kelsey said jarringly, "It feels so good!"

She giggled, sobered, giggled again. "What a fucking rush!" She exclaimed again, eyes rolling to the back of her head as waves of orgasms rocked her small body. The petite girl was incoherent, the intensity of the drug playing across her face. She hadn't even removed her dress, she just rolled on the floor cumming like a ragdoll.

Erika slipped down from the workbench and wrapped herself around Jacobs back. She reached her hand around and replaced Jacob's hand with her own.

"Is she OK?" Erika asked him.

"Yes, I'll cut the drug down a bit more, but she'll be fine. It's confirmed my theory. Snorting it is more intense, but it won't last as long."

Erika looked at Kelsey, who flitted between unsure and giggling uncontrollably.

"I think you should fuck her." Erika told him.

He looked back at Erika, her sweat slicked breasts pressing against his back, "Yeah?"

Erika nodded. In her current state, Kelsey didn't know what she wanted.

Erika did.

"Pound the shit out of her." She said, "What she needs is a man to pin her down and fuck the living daylights out of her."

"Mmm, focus all her sensations on a single source- me." Jacob agreed.

Erika started stroking faster, eliciting a grunt from the stallion.

"Take her. Fuck my sister!" Erika commanded.

"Uugggghhh," Jacob grunted like he had just been gut punched, "You didn't tell me she was your sister."

She felt his cock become even stiffer, and laughed.Men.

Innocently, she replied "I must have forgot to mention it. And yes we fuck each other. But what she needs now is to be used by a real man."

Erika let out a soft moan, whispering, "And I want to watch you do it."

Jacob looked hungrily at Kelsey, the idea of fucking these incestuous sisters driving his member to hard steel. The redhead focused on him, feeling his predatory energy.

Grabbing her hair he pulled her up, and into him.

Kelsey squeaked, not expecting it, but quickly melted into Jacob's well-toned body, moaning against Jacob's muscles.

Jacob turned to look back at Erika as he undressed Kelsey with his free hand. She had a sultry look on her face, her entire body glowing from the hard fucking she had just received.

Jacob addressed the blonde. "You and I are going to have a long chat soon. There's no way my Love Drug turned you into this much of a slut."

Erika bent towards him, pushing her big tits together and responded, "I've always been slut, it's just that I want to be the Boss more."

"Hmm," Jacob replied as he casually tossing the redheads clothes. He turned his attention back to Kelsey, roughly grabbing her tits.

Kelsey's perky 32C breasts looked bigger than expected on her petite frame. It pleased him. They defied gravity, upturned pink nipples boldly topping firm round breasts. He bent over and noisily slurped on one of the nipples, sighing with satisfaction.

Jacob spun her around, still fully supporting her. He leered at the redheads perfect ass. He spread her cheeks with his spare hand, drew his fingers up her slit, casually slipped a finger into her pink little asshole. He grunted his satisfaction, the pliant female accepting Jacob's violations.

He slapped her ass, hard, and Kelsey shuddered. She gripped the thirsty man fiercely, her body creaming at Jacob's crude inspection.

Suddenly, he lifted Kelsey off the ground and threw her over his shoulder. Kelsey laughed delightedly, thrilled at how easily he handled her.

Jacob turned to face Erika.

Erika swooned, drinking in the sight.

Jacob stood tall, toned body rippling, massive cock standing firmly at attention. He had an intense, dominant look, and Erika knew she could deny him nothing. He held Kelsey casually, one hand wrapped firmly planted on her ass. Kelsey kicked her legs playfully, but he was stronger than he looked.

"Come," he ordered, "Watch me fuck your whore sister."

His cock waved from side to side as he marched himself and Kelsey to an empty part of the Lab. Erika followed obediently, reveling at the sight of his firm ass as he walked.

Erika realized Jacob had brought in some of the furniture from the rec-room into the Lab. He had lashed two couches together to form a crude bed.

He's so smart, Erika thought as Jacob threw Kelsey onto the couches.

Kelsey was laughing, babbling incoherently as Jacob climbed on top of her. He aimed his cock to her pussy and entered her without warning.

Kelsey moaned as the champion cock filled her soaking pussy.

Jacob started thrusting, hard and fast, his rutting cock hungry for the petite redhead. One hand went to her throat, pinning her to the couch and making it hard to breath. Kelsey's pussy spasmed with delight, and her eyes snapped into focus.

"Yesssss, fuck meeeeee," She moaned as Erika climbed onto the opposite side couch. She laughed seeing how well her sister had responded to Jacob's rough treatment.

"Told you," she teased, opening her legs wide and playing with her cunt. She felt Jacobs cum oozing out of her pussy, and excitedly scooped it up with her fingers. She watched her man savage her sister while sucking cum-runny fingers.

They fucked like that on the couch for ages. Jacob pounding Kelsey, Kelsey egging him on, Erika playing with herself and eating the cum from her pussy.

Jacob grunted, thrust his rutting cock deep into Kelsey, and pumped her full of cum. They came together, screaming as he gifted her his seed.

Jacob rolled off of Kelsey, both of them breathing hard. Erika moved between his legs and took his cock in her mouth, cleaning the juices and last dribbles of cum.

Jacob allowed Erika to clean his manhood, then pushed her off and got up. He looked like a God, sweat slicked and dominant.

Kelsey propped herself up on her arm next to Erika.

"Wow, that was amazing," she said as she looked around, "I gotta say, I fucking love your Love Drug."

Kelsey smiled wickedly, finishing with "I kinda want more."

Jacob roared with laughter, "You are an insatiable whore!"

She laughed with him, nuzzling into Erika's breasts. She smiled serenely and replied, "Well what else are we going to do?"

Jacob frowned, "Well I'm going to continue working," he bid the girls silence as they objected. "This experiment was good. But I already know the refinements I need to make to the drug."

"What are we going to do?" Cried Kesley, just as Erika complained "But I want more dick!"

Jacob approached the couches motioning for the two girls. They moved to him, nuzzling their faces against his sweat slicked abs, kissing his deflating member, cooing encouragement.

Jacob scratched his head and relented, "Fine, but I do need to work."

He thought for a moment, "I can do both."

The girls looked at him incredulously, and Jacob was surprised by the response.

"I'm a genius chemist," he told them, "I can craft any drug. I'll mix some Focus and Love. I'll let one of you service me while I work. And I'll take lots of breaks."

To the girls disappointment he pulled himself away, "You two brought toys, and I filled you both with cum. You'll think of something to do."

They still pouted as he went back to the workbench, but turned their attention to each other. They stretched out on the tied up couches, idlying fondling each other as they reveled in the warm ecstasy of the Drug.

In short order Jacob returned to the couch with a bottle of whiskey and a small tray with a large mound of white powder.

12