Boss Slut Ch. 03 - Sluts Work Weekends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I changed the ratios, it shouldn't be as overpowering," he said as Kelsey lit up with glee. He motioned for Erika to come to him.

Obeying, he laid her back and dolled out two small mounds onto her nipples. She giggled.

Jacob looked at Kelsey sternly. "Only bumps from now on. This is the most you take at any one time."

Kelsey pouted, and he pulled her to him savagely. "Bumps only. Or else you'll get my Sleep Drug and your sister gets all the fun."

"Yes, Daddy," Kelsey submitted.

He bent over to Erika's heavy breasts, snorting back the small white mound of Love off her pink nipple.

"Ugh, fuck that's good," he grunted, letting Kelsey go.

"You can bump whenever you want," he said as Kelsey snorted the remaining mound off Erika's big tits, "but remember-"

"Bumps ooooonly," Kelsey finished as she snorted the drug off her sister nipples. "Ohhh this is much better."

Erika didn't like feeling left out, "Well I want some too!" She said.

Erika pushed Kelsey over onto couch, coaxing her round ass in the air. Scooping out some Love Drug, she tapped a little mound onto the redheads pink asshole. She smiled devilishly at Jacob saying, "I've always wanted to do this."

Erika snorted the powder off right out of her sisters asshole, and immediately felt a warm rush through her body. Her breasts and pussy tingled, she moaned as the Love worked its magic through her. She stuck her tongue out, licking up the remainder, enjoying Kelseys moans.

Jacob returned to his workbench as Erika tongue fucked her sisters asshole.

The three fell into a rhythm. The two girls fucked while he worked, then one would ride or suck him as he looked over the results of his experiments.

Without breaking stride he'd pump her full of cum and the two girls would play with their toys, or dance, or send naughty pics to their friends.

When Jacob wanted a break or needed to wait for one of his experiments, he'd come over to the couches and bump with the girls.

All three would go wild, and he'd coat their tits and faces with cum. That drove the sisters cum-crazy, and the two would fuck each other again, starting the cycle anew.

As morning broke they had finished the last of Love Drug, all three collapsing on the couch utterly exhausted. They snuggled into each other, ecstasy and satisfaction coursing through their sated bodies.

Before passing out, Erika murmured into Jacobs ear, "We could achieve so much with these drugs."

Jacob smiled as sleep finally took all of them, "You have no idea."

12