Boss Slut Ch. 05 - Slut at the Club

Story Info
Denied her Masters cock, Erika gets to go wild at the club.
4.3k words
4.72
17.7k
20

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/01/2023
Created 09/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Globochem Corporate Headquarters, center of one of the most powerful chemical research companies in the world. Million dollar decisions were made here every day, by some of the most powerful men in the industry.

Large offices, with that rustic old world styling, framed by huge windows on the highest floors of a towering skyscraper. Every inch of the office screamed reserved power.

Erika screamed like a whore.

Bent over a heavy mahogany desk, the tall blonde was being railed by a Vice President of... Something.

Erika couldn't remember, not that it mattered. The balding, middle aged white man panted away, his small dick barely registering in Erika's pussy- not that she would let him know that.

Erika looked back, bored, seeing the VP's face red with sweat.

Jesus, Erika thought, moaning like it was the biggest dick she had ever taken,This guy's gonna have a heart attack. He's useless to me dead.

Sighing, Erika got up and turned towards the panting man.

"Baby, why don't you sit down and let me take care of you," she said sweetly. He nodded, collapsing into his large leather office chair.

She rolled her eyes as she got on her knees, "And if I do this, you promise to set up a meeting with me and the CEO?"

He huffed, nodding. "Yes, yes," he muttered impatiently.

Erika smiled as she swallowed his cock. He groaned as she sucked him, easily taking the whole thing. She was used to Jacob's long, thick shaft. Her Masters champion cock forced her to focus completely. This dick she could suck sleepwalking. Erika had a job to do, and had the skills to do it.

For the last week, Erika had been fucking her way up the corporate ladder. Jacob had given her a Slut Task, ordering her to get a meeting with the CEO and make him cum. With the modified pheromone in Jacob's Love Drug, he'd be Bonded to her as her sex slave. And since Jacob had bonded Erika the same way, he'd be master to both.

So she had flown to corporate headquarters, and starting with a janitor had fucked her way up to this VP.

Whoring herself for her Master had been exciting at first, but she was glad that this was the last rung in the ladder before getting to the CEO. She ached for Jacob's cock, who denied fucking her until she had completed the Slut Task.

Without warning, the VP moaned and blasted cum down her mouth.

Erika gagged, not expecting the bitter explosion of hot cum.

Asshole, she thought,Not even the courtesy of a warning?

"Ohhh baby," she said sweetly, recovering, "that was so good."

He sat in his chair, spent. Erika swallowed before asking, "So, tomorrow?"

He waved the question away, nodding. "You'll have your confirmation by end of day."

He looked up at her, hopefully, "We could do this again tomorrow?"

She looked down at him, rearranging her skirt. Bringing out every inch of the Boss in her she replied, "If you have something to offer, I'll consider it."

He looked surprised, not realizing just how transactional this was for her.

Erika wiggled her ass as she left the office. Turning at the door she looked back at him. Striking a pose, she breathed huskily, "Don't disappoint me, baby."

She winked as she left.

---

Erika stood naked at the window of her 4 star hotel room, ignoring the stunning view of the city below. Instead, her eyes were closed, one hand fingering her clit, the other holding against the window for support. She was cumming, both the vibrator in her pussy and butt plug lodged in her ass putting in work.

She opened her eyes, orgasm subsiding. Despite over an hour of vigorous masturbation, she was still horny.

"I get his dick tomorrow." She said to the empty room. It seemed the only thing that would truly satisfy her lust was her Masters champion cock.

She pinched her nipple, pulling at it, willing another orgasm.

She whimpered with frustration, "I need to fuck!"

With a huff, she collected her phone, video calling Jacob.

No answer.

Frowning angrily, she video called her sister, Kelsey.

Her sister lit up on the phone as she answered. The lithe redhead was just as naked as Erika, but instead of toys filling her, Jacob was. Erika's heart skipped seeing her Master.

"Big sis," Kelsey cried estatically, "I... ugnh... miss... ungh... YOU Nnnughhhhh." She barely made sense as Jacob pounded the tiny redhead.

Erika missed her sister too, the two recently reuniting into an incestuous lesbian relationship- both willfully becoming Jacobs slaves. But right now jealousy and lust overwhelmed Erika, and she lashed out.

"Shut up slut! Let me talk to Jacob."

Kelsey moaned as their Master railed her, and Erika was sure she was playing it up.

"Just pass the phone."

Erika quickly positioned her phone to get a good view of her big tits, as Kelsey passed her phone to their Master. Erika had bigger tits than her sister, and she knew how much Jacob loved them. Had to play up her every advantage.

Jacob looked like a God as he came into view, holding the phone steady as he thrust long strokes into Kelsey. Erika melted at the sight. Her heart fluttered, breath catching as Jacob seemed to look right through the phone into her soul.

"Has my Boss Slut completed her task?" He asked, voice deep and luxurious.

Erika bit her lip, instantly hypnotized by Jacob. "Y-Yes Master."

He smiled at her, and the sight nearly made her cum. "Meeting is set for tomorrow afternoon, maybe you could come early?"

He laughed as she continued, begging, "Please, I'm so horny. I need cock. I need your cock. I can't sleep, I can't think. I've fucked myself so many times today and it's not enough!"

He considered, and after a pause replied, "Go have some fun tonight. Find some guys, or girls, I don't care. Let the Slut loose. Just make sure you're ready for the meeting tomorrow."

He knew all about her inner Slut, and how it warred against her inner Boss. Letting the Slut loose could be dangerous, last time she did that it resulted in a multi-day orgy.

Jacob could see the hesitation. "It's a Slut Task. Fuck no less than 3 people tonight."

Erika was acutely aware of the vibrator and plug inside her, the excitement of this Slut Task edging her closer to an orgasm.

"One more thing. No one cums in your pussy. It belongs to me."

"Yes... Master..." she moaned as she started playing with her clit.

"Complete all your tasks, and this will be you." He flipped the camera on the phone to point at Kelsey, her eyes closed, moaning against his piston cock.

Erika masturbated furiously at the sight of her sister taking Masters cock. Suddenly he pulled out, and jacked thick ropes of cum all over the little redhead. Jacob usually had massive loads and this one didn't disappoint. All three came together.

As Erika came down, she saw Kelsey had the phone now.

"I wish you were here, you could eat his cum off my tits." She shook her chest from side to side. Kelsey had smaller tits than Erika, but they looked big on her tiny frame.

"That's not the only thing I'd eat," Erika laughed, "But at least we'll see each other tomorrow!"

Kelsey frowned, "I'm not coming with Jacob. He's given me my first Slut Task!"

It was Erika's turn to frown, "Really?"

"He wants me to recruit some friends for his harem!" Kelsey explained excitedly.

Erika shook her head, "Harem?"

Kelsey puffed up, "Really I'm going to be building his harem. He trusts me, and I have a bunch of friends that will be perfect!"

Erika's head was spinning, and she frowned again. Kelsey noticed, "Oh, you didn't know? Don't worry sis, Jacob explained it all to me. He'll have a harem, but we'll always be his First. That means they listen to us, do what we tell them, let us do whatever we want to them!"

Erika considered, "That sounds kind of fun actually."

Kelsey laughed, "Don't worry sis, no one gets in the harem withoutBoss Slut's approval.

Erika bloomed red, fiercely embarrassed Jacob had told Kelsey about her inner Boss and inner Slut.

"Don't be ashamed!" Kesley said fiercely, "You're smart and hot. Look, Jacob may call us both his First, but you and I both know who's the Boss between us."

Erika didn't know what to say, and Kelsey continued, "And it has nothing to do with you being the big sister, just so we're clear. It's just... I dunno... Look I already do everything you say and let you do whatever you want to me, so it just seems natural. You're the Boss Slut. My Boss Slut."

Erika's heart swelled, and she was more than a little turned on at thought of dominating her little sister. She marveled at the college redhead, still covered in their Masters cum.

"Then you're going to listen to your Boss Slut right now. I want to see you eat all that cum yourself." Erika said.

Kelsey squealed with delight as Erika lay back in the bed to play with herself.

---

After masturbating with each other over the phone, Erika hung up and got ready for a night on the town. She had on her favorite black dress, the one that said "you don't even need to buy me a drink." Jacob had given her permission to go wild tonight, and the call had only made her that much hornier.

She got a cab and ended up at some club called the Red Roxy. Even outside the heavy bass thumped. Erika looked doubtfully at the long line to get in.

As she was about to make her way to the end of the line, one of the bouncers stopped her.

Calling her over, he looked her up and down, "Looking for a good time?"

Erika leaned slightly forward, "Always."

The big bouncer looked at the other and winked. "Show me your tits, you can get in."

Erika was thrilled, and immediately pulled back the tight fabric struggling to contain her big tits. They popped out, her pink nipples immediately hardening in the cold night air.

"Daaaaamn," the bouncer said, "Aight, yeah girl, go on in."

Erika pulled her dress back over her breasts and sauntered past the bouncer, she trailed her hand along his crotch saying, "I would've done more than that."

The bouncers eyes went wide, before getting yelled at by the girls that had been waiting in line. They had been unwilling to flash their tits, so the bouncers were making them wait. Erika laughed as the dance music washed over her- being a Slut had its advantages.

Erika took it all in: pounding bassy music, well-lit dance floor surrounded by dark booths. This was exactly what Erika needed.

She made her way to the bar, ordering three shots of tequila. The bartender was cute, an asian girl covered in tattoos with one side of her head shaved. She poured and Erika told her one was for her. She nodded her thanks, they chinked the shot glasses together and knocked it back.

Erika handed her a crisp 100 dollar bill and told her to keep it. The bartender was surprised, then winked as she looked Erika up and down.

Worst case scenario, I get the best service at the bar, Erika thought,Best case, she'll be servicing me by the end of the night.

But before Erika did anything, she needed to dance. Knocking back the second shot, she made her way to the dancefloor.

Erika danced for hours, losing herself to the loud music, the hot grinding bodies. She danced with men, women, grinding against anyone and anything. Hands would casually grope her tits and ass, and she would grind into the person doing it, before pulling away and dancing with someone else.

She finally had to take a break and stepped off the dance floor, colliding right into someone, spilling their drink.

"What the fuck!" the man she had bumped into said, turning. Seeing the tall, stacked blonde, his tone completely changed. "Are you OK? Did I hurt you?"

Erika laughed. The things men would do. He was kind of cute, trying way too hard though. Still, she had spilled the dudes drink.

Leaning into him she said, "Sorry, let me get you another drink."

He looked like a woman had never offered to buyhim a drink before, "Uh yeah, sure."

Erika laughed again as he tried to play it cool, wrapping her arm in his and heading to the bar. Truthfully she was happy to lean on someone, she hadn't danced that hard in ages.

The bartender was over to Erika in a heartbeat, despite others having been waiting much longer.

"Rum and coke," the guy said.

Erika laughed and overruled him, "No no no, two shots of tequila."

The bartender poured, looking intently at Erika knocking back the liquor. The guy followed, coughing roughly from the burning liquor.

Erika grabbed his hand, and winked at the bartender. She wiggled her ass for her as she dragged the guy to an empty booth.

The guy looked like a deer in headlights, thoroughly confused by this smoking hot blonde reversing roles on him. Taking charge was turning Erika on, and the dancing had her hot and bothered.

The booths were dark and set deep in the walls, no one could see what was going on unless they were really intent on looking. With a thrill, Erika sat on top of the manchild.

The kid looked like he was ready to run away. Too bad Erika had already decided he was the first person she was fucking tonight. She grabbed his hair sharply and got him to focus on her.

"Don't read too much into this, I'm just fucking horny and you're the first person I saw. Got it?"

He nodded, but it was the bulge in his pants that told her everything she needed to know.

She kissed him, sticking her tongue down his throat. It didn't take long for him to get into it. He was a surprisingly good kisser, it turned out.

He ran his hands up and down Erika's body, groping her ass and squeezing her tits. She pulled her tits out for him and he moaned, burying his face between them. His hand slipped under and found her wet pussy, and he slipped his fingers into her.

Between the loud music and dark booth, Erika was in heaven. He sucked on her tits for a while, fingering her tight pussy. She had to admit he was better at this than she expected, and was surprised how quickly she came as he played with her clit and tits.

It doesn't count as fucking if he doesn't get off, Erika thought to herself, remembering her Slut Task.

She slipped down under the table and unbuckled his pants, pulling out his dick.

Erika was surprised how big it was, and eagerly took it into her mouth.

"AHHHH" The guy squirmed as she expertly relaxed her throat, taking him deep.

I bet he's never had his dick sucked like this before, Erika thought to herself as she started fucking her face on the big dick. He grabbed her head and helped guide his rock-hard cock into her willing mouth.

"Ohhh I'm going to fucking cum," he said in no time, but Erika was expecting it. She impaled her head against his cock, taking the entire shaft in her mouth, her nose pressed against his body.

He shot cum directly down her throat. She didn't even taste it, he was so deep. She could just feel the hot pulsing load injected directly into her stomach.

She pulled off him, and got up from under the table. He had the far away look of a man experiencing his first deepthroat. She laughed.

"I don't know if you know this," she told him as she put her tits back in her dress, "But you have a big dick. You'd probably have more luck with the ladies if you acted like it."

She left the confused looking boy, not giving him another thought.

Making her way to the bar again, she caught the eye of the bartender.

"I'm going on break," the bartender told her, motioning an invitation.

Erika followed her out back into an alleyway. She looked dubiously around, and the bartender laughed.

"Don't worry, its a private alley. It's fenced off on both ends," she said, "I'm Michelle, by the way."

"Erika."

In the light of the alley, Erika got her first good look at the short asian. Japanese, she thought, given her samurai tattoo on her sleeve. Her tattoos were gorgeous, tastefully decorating her lithe, toned body. She had grey denim shorts cut at the thigh, and tight white shirt exposing her tight tummy. Small breasts, but the shirt was putting in work, slightly revealing a cute black bra underneath. Erika loved her hair though, shaved on one side, jet black with blue at the ends.

"So, you're what, some super bi sex freak or something?" Michelle asked.

Erika gaped, as much as from the question as the casual tone she asked it in.

"I saw you dancing, and what you did to poor Billy. Kids barely legal and doesn't know his dick from his nose." Michelle said.

"Bigger dick than you'd think," Erika shot back.

Michelle arched an eyebrow.

Erika blushed, recovered, "Look, I'm only in town for the night and just want to cut loose."

She looked confidently at Michelle, "So yeah, I am some super bi sex freak or something."

Michelle measured her, then concluded, "I can respect that."

Erika had a hunch, and moved closer to Michelle, whispering, "And, you're what, some super lesbian sex freak jealous that you don't get me all to yourself?"

Michelle stammered, and Erika leaned forward, inviting a kiss. Unable to resist, the cool Japanese girl planted her lips on Erika's.

They made out hungrily, Erika pressing Michelle against the wall. Being shorter than Erika, Erika's breasts were in Michelle's face, and the short girl broke the kiss to press her face into the blondes massive tits.

Erika realized again how much she loved this dress, as she easily pulled the fabric back to give Michelle the full package.

Michelle was rougher than Billy had been, squeezing each large breast, sucking wetly on her nipples, biting lightly. Erika's breasts felt amazing at all the attention they had gotten tonight, and Erika was fucking wet.

She pushed Michelle down, looking at her lustfully. Forcing her to squat, Erika hiked up her dress.

"Best case scenario." Erika said as Michelle eagerly dove into her pussy.

Michelle expertly licked the folds of Erika's lips, flicking her clit with the tip of her tongue. She was moaning as she feasted on the tall blondes cunt.

Erika ground her pussy against the willing mouth, wet with excitement. Dominating the cute bartender, face planted between inviting thighs, feeling her tongue dance in and around Erika's pussy- Erika was in heaven.

Michelle brought two fingers and slipped it into Erika, who moaned in appreciation. A wet squelching sound could be heard as the eager asian fucked the blonde.

"This is so nasty," Michelle said, gazing into Erika's eyes, "fucking in this back alley like this, your tits out for anyone to see."

Erika moaned, clasping her hand over her mouth so she wouldn't be so loud. Michelle egged her on, hands fucking her pussy and playing with her clit.

"Oh you fucking love this don't you?" Michelle said, seeing Erika's orgasm building, "You fucking back alley slut."

Erika did love it. "Don't stop!" She said, desperately, edging closer.

"Does my back alley whore want to cum?" Michelle cooed, steadily fucking Erika.

Erika nodded, Michelle saying "Cum, bitch. Cum right here in this alley like the nasty slut you are. You like getting off like this? You fucking whore."

The verbal assault brought her over the edge, and Erika came as silently as she could, humping away at Michelle's expert fingers.

Her orgasm was cut short hearing a man shout, "What the fuck is this?"

Both women froze, turning to the door to the bar.

"Oh fuck," Michelle said, "It's not what it looks like."

The tall skinny man folded his arms together, lecturing, "I pay you to tend bar, not to come back here and lez out with the customers."

Michelle slipped out of Erika and got to her feet, saying "It won't happen again."

Her boss laughed, "You got that right, you're fired."

Michelle looked up, shocked, "No! You can't! I need this job!"

The manager shook his head, "Then maybe you should have that before fucking this..." His eyes lingered on Erika, slow to put her tits away, "This harlot."

12