Boss Slut Ch. 05 - Slut at the Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erika knew what to do, "Maybe there's a way she can keep her job?" She said, squaring her shoulders to make her breasts more prominent. She approached the manager, trailing a finger down her chest.

"You, ah, I thought- uh," the manager spluttered as Erika rested a hand on his crotch.

"Why don't you give her another chance. She can go back to work and you, well why don't you take a break?"

She could feel the dick hardening in his pants. He nodded, "F-Fine." He fondled a breast. "Just get back to work." He wasn't even looking at Michelle now, bending over to take Erika's nipple in his mouth.

Erika was looking at Michelle, who mouthed a silent 'Thank you' to her.

"Find me when your shift is done, you can thank me then- Oooh!" Erika squealed as the manager pulled her closer, hungrily groping her body while sucking on her tits.

Michelle slipped back inside, and Erika rubbed the man's crotch.

Erika thought of her Task, remembering Jacob's rule disallowing anyone other than him cumming in her womb. The thought of her Master reserving the right to any part of her body thrilled her.

Besides, she was craving something else.

She bent her head down, whispering, "You're an asshole. I bet you'd just love to fuck me up the ass."

He nearly came right there- which would have counted, Erika decided- But instead he turned her, pushed her against the dingey alley wall, and unbuckled his pants.

Erika wiggled her ass invitingly, and Michelle's manager slipped his dick into her ass. Erika's ass easily accepted the long, skinny cock.

"Ohhhh," they moaned in unison as he thrust deep into Erika's depths. Erika loved the full feeling she got accepting something into her ass. It didn't stretch her, like Jacob's champion cock did, but it was just what this back alley slut needed.

She loved having a strangers cock up her ass, and Erika moaned as he started thrusting, fast and desperate. He grunted as he fucked her, one hand on her hips. The other hand groped her tits, slapped her ass, pulled her hair.

"Yesssss," Erika moaned as the man used her body, "Fuck meeee..."

"Whore," he spat, "Dyke loving jezebel. Sinning bitch!" He kept thrusting. "Lesbians are an abomination in the eyes of God!"

Erika was confused, given how desperately this guy was pounding her ass, "Are you some Jesus freak or something?"

"Don't you dare take his name in vain!" He snarled, pushing her hard against the wall.

Erika smiled wickedly, knowing exactly how to get this guy off. "Punish this sinner, daddy. Show this whore the way."

"Yes," he grunted, and she could feel his cock getting harder.

"I can't stop sinning, daddy. Oh please sin in my ass. Punish me daddy... Ohhh sin in my ass daddy!"

"Yes, sinner whore, oh you fucking whore, I'm gonna-" He groaned as hot cum flooded into Erika. He thrust to the hilt, throbbing cock injecting hot jets of cum deep into her guts. She could feel his cock pulsing inside her, her asshole tight around his dick, milking the cum from his rutting member.

He slipped out of her, spent. Erika fixed her dress and went back in the club. He said something, but she didn't pay him any mind, Erika was done with the little man.

She headed back to the bar, which was packed. Michelle was pouring, mixing drinks, doing three things at once. She froze when she saw Erika, not sure what to do.

Erika winked, "Tequila, and one for yourself."

Michelle relaxed, smiling gratefully as she poured, "Thank you. I really do need this job."

Erika smiled at her, "When are you done? You can thank me then."

"It's last call now, give me twenty-" Michelle was moving to pour the next persons drinks before Erika could even respond.

Erika found an empty booth. She watched as the manager stalked back into the club, feeling his cum inside her. She watched Michelle furiously finish up her shift. She even saw the kid she blew- Billy? He was slow dancing with a hot little number, looking totally relaxed.

Guess he found his confidence, Erika laughed to herself, thinking of her Slut Task. She didn't make Michelle cum, so her job wasn't done yet.

She saw Michelle finishing up, and joined her as she was leaving.

Michelle looked sheepishly at Erika as they left the club. Evidently the hot little goth was embarrassed that Erika had whored herself to save her job.

"It's not a big deal," Erika said, arm in hers, as they walked down the street looking for a cab. "Really, it's not the first time I've done something like that."

Michelle looked surprised, and Erika shocked her even more by saying, "Hell its not the first time I've done something like that today."

Erika pushed Michelle into a cab and got in with her, giving directions to her hotel.

"And you, my sexy little bartender, owe me." Erika pushed in close, and could see the lust in Michelles upturned eyes.

"And you're going to pay me back all night long."

12