Boss Slut Ch. 07 - Slut Seals The Deal

Story Info
Erika uses her body to make her Master rich.
4.6k words
4.77
17.5k
20
0

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/01/2023
Created 09/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was near lunch by the time Erika finished her intense fuck session with Michelle. The girls were beaming at each other, both their bodies humming with satisfaction.

"I'm all fucked out," Michelle laughed as she put last night's clothes on, "I have to work tonight."

Erika kissed her, "I have work too. Really important meeting."

Michelle kissed her back, "I'm working late tonight, are you in town much longer?"

Erika thought for a moment, "It really depends on how well today's meeting goes. It's a pretty big deal."

Michelle smiled at the blonde, saying "Well call me. We need to get together before you go, I'll give you a hell of a send-off."

Erika smiled back, kissed her again, "I promise that willnot be the last time we fuck. Not by a long shot."

"Good," said the petite Japanese girl.

Erika stared at her blue-black hair and stylish tattoos. Unable to help herself, she slipped a hand between the goths legs, saying "Maybe one more for the road?"

Michelle bit her lip, but forced Erika's probing fingers away, "Sorry babe, I gotta work. That better not be our last time though."

She looked up and down Erika's body, still totally naked. She licked her lips at the blonde bombshell. Erika pushed out her chest, pert pink nipples capping her large bust.

"Mmmm... No. I gotta go." She winked at Erika, then slipped out the door before Erika's body got the best of her.

Erika huffed, looking around the hotel room.

True to form the place was trashed, and stunk of sex. Erika laughed, this always happened when she let the Slut out.

An hour later her room was tidy, bed sheets in a pile ready for the hotel laundry, and Erika was fully dressed. She was in an outfit that walked the line between professional and sexy. Her makeup and hair were done and she was ready.

Erika called a cab to the airport. She could barely contain her excitement.

She hadn't seen, let alone fucked, Jacob in over a week. Jacob was her Master, and he denied her his cock until she had completed the Slut Task assigned her. She'd have completed her Task by the end of this meeting. That's what made it so important.

Truthfully, Erika was missing his Love Drug as well.

Jacob had achieved chemical perfection with the drug he had invented, and it was key to her achieving her Slut Task. An active pheromone would put the CEO into sexual overdrive, Erika would make him cum, and he would be sexually Bonded to her.

Do that, and Erika would get Jacob's cock again.

She waited at Arrivals on tippy-toes. She looked eagerly at the oncoming passengers, her pussy wet with anticipation. Being sexually Bonded to Jacob herself, she couldn't help it.

Finally she spotted him, and nearly creamed right there. She had never seen him in a suit, and his toned body cut a fine figure in the stylish two-piece. His brown hair, usually shaggy, was well groomed; and a modern pair of glasses framed his steel grey eyes.

Erika ran to him, squealing. He smiled as Erika threw her arms around him.

"Oh my god you're so fucking handsome," she said, running her hands down his body, "I could suck your dick right here."

He laughed, "Complete your Slut Task and you'll be sucking on it all night long."

Erika squealed again, delighted and horny, Jacob leading them away.

They went over the plan in the cab as they headed to the big meeting. Erika could hardly concentrate, being in his presence made her weak at the knees. She had to make an effort to keep her hands off him.

Finally they arrived at the company headquarters. Erika was intimately familiar with the top floor of the skyscraper that held Globochem Corporate Headquarters. She had gleefully fucked half the men in the office to get this meeting set up.

They made their way to the CEO's office, the receptionist waiting at a desk out front.

"Dr. Kavic is on a call for another 20 minutes, do you mind waiting?" The attentive receptionist asked. The brunette was cute, kind of mousey, with capable eyes behind her sleek glasses.

"Of course not." Jacob replied.

"Since we have time, I'll show you around," Erika said, giving Jacob a wink.

The two headed to an office, Erika peaking through the door. Empty. Smiling, she pulled Jacob in.

"I fucked some VP right there on that desk to get this meeting setup," she said proudly, "but I know the lazy fuck never stays past 3."

She gasped as Jacob came behind her and pulled her into him, grabbing her ass and groping her tits over her clothes. Erika moaned loudly, sinking into her Master's arms, letting his strong arms take her body. She wasn't worried about the noise, not much got past the thick wooden doors.

He turned her around and planted his lips on her, and Erika melted. He pulled back, and she looked at him with closed eyelids.

"Fuck me," she said duskly, losing all control, "Fuck me!"

He smiled his confident, dominant smile, "First, this."

He held up a tube of over-the-counter pain killer, shaking the pills inside.

Erika couldn't comprehend, her juices running down her thighs.

Jacob laughed, "Love Drug."

"Ohhhh yeahhh," Erika moaned, pussy creaming with anticipation.

Jacob lifted her onto the desk with ease, and she spread her legs.

He popped open the tube, pressed two small pills into hand, took one and fed the other to Erika.

"Ohhhhhhh," Erika moaned, warm euphoria and hot lust supercharging her sex drive. She could feel it traveling through her body, her nipples hardening as it enveloped each breast. When the wave of euphoria hit her already wet gash, she moaned with animalistic hunger. She needed cock.

Jacob had his pants down in a flash, his champion member already hard and slipping into Erikas dripping gash.

"OHHHHHHH!" Erika moaned, feeling his hard, thick cock stretch her drenched pussy, "YESSSS!"

The thrill of her Masters cock filling her drove Erika wild. Combined with the Love Drug's euphoric waves of pleasure, Erika started cumming.

Her eyes rolled to the back of her head as Jacob fucked her, hard and fast. The initial high of the Love Drug forced intense, desperate sex. The two grunted like animals in heat with each thrust.

Within minutes Jacob was cumming, not slowing for a second as he pumped Erika full of cum.

Erika was screaming soundlessly, tongue lolling as she accepted his load. It was one, long steady orgasm as he thrust away at her wet hole. Love Drug coursed through her, hightening her senses and amplifying her orgasm.

Jacob fucked her like a jackhammer, cumming once deep inside her, then again, without stopping for a second. After pumping a third load into the willing blonde, they started cumming down.

Jacob slipped out of her and staggered back, cock dripping both their fluids on the expensive carpeting. Erika touched her pussy, feeling the creamy mess ooze out. She could feel his warm cum dripping, sending a thrill through her. Erika moaned at the feeling, realizing how much she had missed the sensation.

"Come on, let's go," Jacob commanded, shoving his half hard cock back into his pants.

Erika looked around quickly for something to help clean her up, she was a juicy mess. She grabbed a piece of paper, some contract the VP had left on his desk, and used it to wipe up as much of cummy mess between her legs as possible.

Laughing, she tossed the paper on the floor and joined Jacob. It hadn't helped much, but it was better than nothing.

Leaving the sex disgraced office, Erika had to steady herself against Jacob. Love Drug made her insatiable, and she was getting horny thinking of how she must look- cum dripping down her legs on the way to a meeting with a powerful CEO. She giggled.

"Remember your Slut Task," Jacob whispered to her as they returned to the receptionist.

"Perfect timing-" The receptionist said before catching her breath. She suddenly looked confused, flustered.

"Ah, um- go right in," she said, unconsciously biting her lip.

So the pheromone is working, Erika thought to herself. The drug activated a pheromone that when smelled, drove a person into a lusting frenzy. She could see the receptionist fighting the carnal hunger that had exploded from out of nowhere.

Jacob winked at her, "Thanks, maybe I'll see you after the meeting."

"Yes!" The receptionist said too loudly, pressing her knees together and holding the desk for support.

The two entered the office, leaving the horny receptionist.

---

The office of Dr. Pieter Kavic, CEO of one of the most powerful chemical research companies on the planet, looked the part. Mohogany clad walls stretched to high ceilings, backing onto massive windows giving a dominating view of the city below.

Dr. Kavic sat facing the windows, turned away from his desk, back to the oncomers. The high backed chair, swaddled in rich corinthian leather, looked like a throne.

Jacob assessed the big office, hearing Kavic finishing up his phone call. The office was designed to be dominating, make anyone not behind the big chair feel small and submissive.

Good for making million dollar deals, Jacob thought.

He looked at Erika, biting her lip nervously. Obviously the effect was working on her, her big hazel eyes wide.

He slapped her ass, winked at her, nodded towards the CEO's desk. Leaning against the door frame at the entrance of the office, he watch Erika square her shoulders and walk towards the desk.

"Alright, yes I owe you a few rounds on the golf course- But you'll lose again," Dr. Kavic said in a loud, commanding voice, "Hah! Well have your people send the paperwork over, we'll get it sorted."

He swiveled his chair around, cooly assessed the approaching Erika, eyes darting to Jacob, back to Erika.

"Alright, I have to go, we'll talk again soon," Kavic said, putting the phone down.

He steepled his fingers together and stared a cold hard gaze at Erika, stopping her in her tracks.

Dr. Pieter Kavic looked like he was in his mid-fifties, fit and lean. Salt and pepper hair, perfectly set, framed his tanned face. Sharp, too-blue eyes stared at Erika. He had an expression practiced to reveal nothing. He looked every part a millionaire CEO.

Too far, get closer. Jacob thought. For the pheromone to work, he needed to smell Erika.

"So. You're the whore that's fucked half the men in my office." Dr. Kavic said.

Erika took a step back, shocked.

"What, you think I wouldn't find out? Doug is an idiot, but a predictable one. No way he would set up a meeting to advance someone else's career out of altruism."

Jacob remembered seeing the name Doug in the office he had fucked Erika in. Must have been the VP she banged to get this meeting setup.

The CEO continued, "Didn't take long for me to get it out of him. Then I discover you fucked half the office in the past week."

He looked at Erika, leaning back in his chair, "So, you're a whore that's fucked your way up the ladder. And that must be your pimp." He said, nodding at Jacob.

Move. Closer. Jacob thought, willing Erika to get in range.

Erika seemed to obey, taking a shakey step forward.

He laughed at Erika, "So what's the plan then? Fuck me for a promotion? A raise? Try to blackmail me into-"

He stopped, and Jacob's heart lept. The CEO's jaw clenched, steepled fingers gone white with pressure. It was subtle, but Jacob could see it- she had gotten in range.

Erika seemed to notice to, and quickly looked back at Jacob excitedly. Kavic's eyes were glued to Erika as she crossed his desk, standing beside the stunned CEO.

Erika leaned towards Kavic, unbuttoning her suit jacket. It had been the only thing keeping her big tits contained, and they dropped heavily. Her nipples protruded against the thin silk blouse she had underneath.

She presented her chest to the CEO, who hypnotically reached up a hand to grope his employee's breast.

Erika bit her lip, saying "Why don't we just start with the fucking? We can sort out the rest later."

Kavic closed his eyes, squeezing the large breast in hand. Suddenly, he opened his eyes, a cruel smile playing across his face.

Erika shreiked as he twisted her nipple.

"Stupid bitch, you think you can seduce me? I'm worth half a billion dollars. I have a private island stocked with whores. I can drain my balls in whoever I want, whenever I want. You think you can just wave your tits in my face and get anything you want?"

Jacob was shocked. He was sure he was under the influence of the pheromone. He could see the tension, see how Kavic was resisting the urge.

The level of control this CEO was displaying was impressive, really.

Jacob thought what to do, he could see the lust in his eyes, the carnal hunger. He could also tell he wanted Erika, but something was holding him back.

He's a CEO of a massive company, Jacob thought, watching him spit invectives at Erika, squirming under his grasp,A beautiful woman isn't enough, even with the Love Drug.

Jacob's mind raced,I need to figure out what he wants. What will get him off?

Jacob's eyes went wide with understanding,He sees this as a transaction. It's like any other negotiation for him. This is business.

Jacob pushed off the door he had been casually leaning against and approached the desk, the CEO barely noticing as he hurled abuse at the poor girl.

"You're only worth a half a billion dollars?" Jacob asked. His crisp, dark voice resonating in the massive office.

Kavic froze, slowly turning his head to Jacob, eyes wide with rage.

"I suppose that's not bad for a millionaire. But, you miscalcuate. We're not here to blackmail you."

The CEO's eyes flashed dangerously, but Jacob calmly pressed on, "You're probably wondering how you've lost so much control. These are low stakes, and yet somehow you're barely keeping it together."

Kavic nodded sharply, releasing Erika to focus on Jacob. Erika pressed her hand against her abused nipple, tears in her eye.

"What you are feeling is a chemical effect of a synthetic drug I have invented," Jacob continued.

Time to test my hypothisis, Jacob thought.

"And that drug is going to make you the richest man in the world."

Kavic grunted, eyes flashing lustfully, "Explain." He barked.

Jacob smiled, "The drug is a natural aphrodesiac, and creates intense sensations of euphoria. Bring it to market, it will be the most profitable drug in history."

Kavic nodded, unbuckling his pants, "It will take nearly a decade to get approval for this."

"True," Jacob agreed, "But the military deal won't."

The CEO grabbed Erika by her short blonde hair, and she squealed, scared. But Kavic brought Erika's head to his crotch, pushing his steel-hard cock into her mouth. He set a fast hard pace, bobbing Erika up and down his cock. She dutifully sucked, not that he gave her much choice.

"Keep going," Kavic moaned, using Erika's face to pleasure himself.

Hypothesis confirmed, Jacob thought,I guess that's what it takes to be a millionaire CEO. You have to get off on money more than sex.

"With a few modifications, the military applications of the drug are obvious. But they likely wouldn't want this deal on the books. They'd probably prefer going through a personal account.Your account."

Kavic had his eyes closed, forcing Erika to facefuck herself on his cock.

"Put me in charge, and you'll be a billionaire by the end of the year."

Kavic groaned at the thought, increasing the speed of his blowjob.

"And once my drug has wide approval, you become the richest man in the world."

"UGGGGH," Kavic roared, flooding cum directly down Erika's throat. She obediently pushed her face down as deeply as she could go, relaxing her throat and letting the powerful CEO empty his balls.

---

As Kavic's orgasm rolled through the CEO, hard jerks of his body ejaculated into Erika's mouth. Her left breast hurt, slightly bruised from his abuse, and the intense pace of the blowjob made her gag.

Erika was a professional though, and she steadily swallowed, massaging the cum out of his cock with her throat.

He came down, opening his eyes as he casually pushed Erika off his rutting member.

He grabbed her breast again, and Erika winced, but this time it was a soft, sensual squeeze.

Bonding complete, Erika thought as she unbuttoned her spit ruined blouse to give her boss a naked handful.Asshole.

Jacob spoke to Kavic, whose eyes were glued to Erika's stunning body,

"One hundred million dollars, up front, plus 30% of your stake in the company."

The CEO traced along Erika's nipple, still sore from his earlier treatment. Erika whimpered.

"Hard terms," he muttered.

"Not if it makes you the richest man in the world." Jacob replied.

Stubbornly, Kavic shot back. "I'm the senior in this deal. I will set the terms."

"Senior? You remain a lowly millionaire without my Drug. You have competitors."

"And I suppose you're a millionaire already, hmm? You need this money more than I do!"

The two men glared at each other. Erika could sense the deal falling through.

Men, Erika thought,Have to make everything a dick measuring contest.

Erika put her hands on Kavic's expensive oak desk, and cleared the desk in one sharp motion. Both men snapped their attention to Erika, who crawled on to the desk on hands and knees.

Taking control of the situation, Erika decidedshe would set the terms. "Jacob, you stay poor without Dr. Kavic. Pieter, Jacob holds all the leverage."

Both men scowled.

"You're both going to accept the terms,as equals," Erika said, flashing a wicked smile. She made a big show of sliding down her skirt.

"And you're going to seal the deal using me- as equals."

Totally naked now, she waved her ass invitingly at Jacob, licking her lips at Kavic.

"So, ready to make the deal?" She asked.

Instead of answering, both men stripped out of their clothing. Erika positioned herself on Jacob's side of the desk, bent over. Her large breasts hung on Kavic's side, her mouth perfectly aligned to suck.

The two men eyed each other carefully, but approached Erika all same. She got her first good look at the CEO's cock, hard again despite the recent orgasm. She was pleasantly surprised. Not as big as Jacob- few were- but it was thick and veiny.

"One more thing," Erika said, looking up at Kavic, "That VP? Doug? Fire him. I get his job."

Kavic nodded, then said to Jacob, "We enter her at the same time."

They positioned themselves on either end of Erika's body, big dicks hovering inches from her willing holes. Erika creamed with anticipation, grinding her ass, mouth gaping.

The men nodded, then smoothly entered Erika's pussy and mouth in a single coordinated action.

Erika let loose a muffled groan around Kavic's cock, pure ecstasy flooding through her as two huge cocks spitroast her flawless body.

She hadn't had two cocks in her at the same time since college. Realizing how good it felt, she didn't know how she had managed to live without it since.

The two men thrust slowly, deeply, enjoying the feeling Erika's warm wet holes offered. Sometimes they thrust in unison, sometimes independently. Erika focused on relaxing her throat, thoroughly enjoying fat cocks using her for pleasure.

Kavic squeezed her tits as he fucked her mouth, methodically pumping in and out of her throat. Jacob smacked her ass, thrusting deep into her dripping cunt.

The men starting thrusting harder, getting into it. Their steel cocks were greedy for pleasure, and the whore between them provided. They grunted, filling Erika's holes as deeply as they could.

Kavic pulled out of her mouth, and pushed Erika up, into Jacob. Jacob greedily groped Erika's big tits, still deep inside her, as the CEO climbed up on the desk, lying on his back.

"Get on top of me!" He ordered, and Erika's eyes went wide. Slipping out of Jacob, she got on top of Kavic.

12