Boss Slut Ch. 07 - Slut Seals The Deal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's my cunt!" Jacob roared, before Erika could slip in. She had completely forgot, Jacob had reserved her pussy for himself. She stood up on the desk, turned around, and squated over the CEO's fat cock. Grabbing it by the base, she pressed it against her asshole.

She gazed into Jacob's eyes as she forced herself onto the rutting cock, willing her asshole to yield to the invader. Erika's eyes rolled to the back of her head, the beast stretching her insides.

Jacob climbed on top of the desk, the high quality solid oak desk easily handling the weight of the three.

"Give it to me!" Erika moaned, her assole sucking at the massive shaft inside her, her pussy desperate for similar treatment.

Jacob smiled wickedly at her, positioning himself in place. Without warning, he slid his magnificent cock deep into Erika's pussy.

Erika's sight exploded in white light. The full, stretched feeling coming from both of her holes making her cum instantly. She could feel them throbbing, pinned against these two men, firmly anchored in her holes.

Jacob started thrusting, each down stroke pushing Kavic's cock deeper in her ass. Erika wailed, eyes wild, fuck drunk. She had never been so full before, and she drooled as the two huge men double penetrated her.

Erika kept cumming as Jacob picked up the pace, grunting as he plowed into her with wild abandon. Kavic's cock anchored her in place, the solid muscle throbbing into Erika's stretched insides. As Jacob pounded her onto Kavic's cock, Erika emptied her mind.

Erika was gone, she was just a fucktoy now, a cumming piece of meat to be used by big fat cocks. Her eyes rolled, she wailed like an animal, tongue lolling out of her mouth. The Mindless Slut had taken over, and she drooled on herself as the two cocks pounded her mercilessly.

Jacob pulled out of her, eliciting a moan from Erika, initimately aware of the loss of his rutting member. The loss was doubled as he pulled her off Kavic. Her holes were suddenly empty and Erika mourned at the feeling. She would have collapsed, her knees weak, but Jacob steadied her.

Jacob took Kavic's place, helping Erika down and slipping back into her dripping pussy. Within moments Erika was full again, and she moaned her appreciation.

Erika was pushed over on Jacobs dick, her massive tits in his face. She felt Kavic slipping in and out of her gaping ass, which offered no resistence to his fat cock. Jacob wasted no time taking a pert pink nipple in his mouth, the two of them mechanically pounding her easy holes.

Kavic went to town on her ass, desperately pounding his rutting cock deep inside her guts. Erika was in heaven, her body rolling orgasm after orgasm.

"Let's cum on her," Jacob told Kavic around a fat nipple, "We sign the deal with cum."

"Yesssss," Kavic said, still pounding her tiny asshole.

With some effort, Kavic forced himself to stop his indominable fucking. He slipped out of Erika, who moaned.

They helped her down to the floor, leaning against the back of the desk. Erika didn't understand what was happening. She couldn't think, the Mindless Slut inside her shutting off all thought. She saw the two men standing in front of her though, fiercely stroking champion cocks right at her. The Mindless Slut liked it.

She started playing with herself, her mouth open wide with a smile, looking from cock to cock. The mens balls looked swollen with cum, and Erika was desperate for the reward they were going to gift her.

The three masturbated furiously, the need to douse the big titted whore in cum the only thing that mattered.

Kavic staggered forward, stroking the length of shaft quickly, groaning. Erika opened her mouth wide, furiously rubbing her pussy, eager for seed.

"FUUUUCK!" The CEO roared as a single fat rope of thick white cum covered Erika from thigh to head. Another rope hit her face and hair, another dousing her chin and tits.

"UGHHHHH!" Jacob grunted as he stepped to Erika as well, a gyser of white cum splattering over her face and tits. The two men willed the contents of their balls onto the whore, soaking her in their hot white cum.

Erika wailed, a blinding orgasm exploding as the two men dumped thick deposits over her willing body. She was their contract, and they were signing her with their seed. The Mindless Slut keened her orgasm.

The two men jerked their last drops of semen onto the splattered blonde, still frigging herself with one hand. With her other hand she massaged the cum into her body, fetishizing their seed.

She didn't even notice the two men shaking hands- Erika's entire world was semen. It's all she could see, all she could smell, all she could taste. She spread it around her tummy, her abs glistening. She pooled cum from her face into her mouth. She massaged it into her large breasts.

She realized the men were talking.

"You said yourself you can fuck anyone you want to. Like that receptionist out there. Erika belongs to me."

"And belong to you she'll remain. I'm just going to fuck her- you have paperwork to do."

"Paperwork?"

"Do you know how much is involved transferring a hundred million dollars?"

Dr. Kavic squated beside Erika, picking up an intercom she had thrown off the desk.

"Stacy, get in here." He said into the intercom.

The door opened promptly and the receptionist entered, gasping at the sight.

Erika sat against the desk naked, legs splayed wide, savoring the cum covering her. The two hung men flanked her, naked, half hard cocks prominently displayed.

Dr. Kavic spoke like there was nothing out of the ordinary, "Stacy, bring Jacob here to the lawyers. He's getting a hundred million and 30% personal equity."

Stacy's mouth worked, but she was unable to speak.

Kavic rolled his eyes, as Jacob quickly dressed. "And get him cleaned up first," he said, winking at Jacob.

"In the meantime, leave our new VP of Strategy to me. There is much to discuss." He laughed, waving his half hard cock in her face.

"You can do what you want to her, but her pussy is mine. Only I cum in her until she provides me an heir." Jacob said, pulling on his pants, shirt unbuttoned.

Erika was too dazed to comprehend Jacob's words.

Any thought was cut short by Kavic's cock in Erika's face. She responded with her mouth, suckling the half hard dick back to life. It didn't matter it had just been in her ass- Erika couldn't help herself in the heat of Love Drug's grip.

Kavic waved assent at Jacob, saying, "I have no such rules for Stacey, do what you want to her." He laughed, "I know I do."

Erika watched Jacob grab Stacey by the ass and press into her. The woman was hypnotized, the pheromone working on her as effectively as the rest of them.

As they left, Erika turned her attention to her boss's cock, giving it the attention it deserved.

Slut Task complete, she thought, And I was the one who sealed the deal.

12