Boss Slut Ch. 08 - Slut's Big Reward

Story Info
Erika gets a proper reward after completing her Slut Task.
4.6k words
4.68
20k
19

Part 8 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/01/2023
Created 09/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jacob, Erika, Dr. Kavic and even Stacey ended up working late into the night. Jacob hadn't realized the mountains of paperwork involved when such vast sums of money were being transferred. There were trusts and off-shore companies and a dizzying array of bank accounts. But they were his bank accounts now.

Being high on Love Drug didn't help anything. The pheromone that drove people into a lust-driven frenzy had worn off, but the euphoric aphrodisiac still coursed through Jacob. He had to take several breaks between the mountains of forms.

He would sign paperwork; fill in forms; initial here, there and thirty other places. Then he'd get up, dick already hard in his pants, and slip in the adjoining boardroom to mount Stacey.

The petite brunette lay on the boardroom table, legs splayed open, waiting for her stallion to take her. He'd climb on top of Kavic's secretary, choose a hole and pump another load into the willing girl.

Then he'd zip up his pants, and go back in for another round of paperwork. The lawyers looks embarrassed for him, but Jacob felt no shame. He was filthy rich now, and had a stable of women to fuck on command.

Stacey was Bound to him now, after he had made her cum all she could think about now was pleasuring her new Master. Jacob hadn't planned to Bond the mousey brunette, but having a loyal slave close to the CEO couldn't hurt.

Jacob counted his Bound Harem in his head. Erika was his First, and she had Bonded the CEO, Dr. Kavic. Then there was Erika's sister Kelsey, the redheaded party girl that was his guinea pig when testing the Love Drug.

That left Stacey. She had perky little breasts, and an decent ass that begged for attention. The fact that she was as competent as she was sexually submissive made her a welcome addition to his harem.

Down the hall, Dr. Kavic and Erika enjoyed their own Love Drug fueled sex party. Kavic was furious when he learned about the Bonding, but as he was already Bound to Erika found it difficult to stay mad at her. That and the fact Erika made up for it with tits and ass.

She was a tall blonde with short hair, and she was a mess. Makeup teared down her round, hazel eyes. Cum stung her eyes and was tight on her skin where it she had left it to dry. Erika was in full Slut mode, pouty lips firmly wrapped around the CEO's dick. She was sucking him off for the third time in a few hours. Her big tits were wet with cum, spit, and drool; and cum flowed freely from her pussy and ass.

All of which was getting her off, Erika binging hard on Love Drug fueled sex.

Dr. Kavic, the CEO of a global chemical research company, did his part to bring out the slut in Erika too. Despite being in his fifties, the handsome, well-toned CEO put Erika through her paces.

She spent hours in his palatial office, bent over his wide oak desk as he plowed her mouth and ass. Erika forbid him from cumming in her pussy, and the Bonding compelled him to obey. He'd fuck the tall blonde, cum in her, then push her down to the floor. She'd kneel under his desk, and casually suck him off as he counter-signed the various contracts from Jacob.

The lawyers were beside themselves, trying not to look at the hot blonde eagerly sucking off the powerful CEO. Dr. Kavic had to promise them a $100,000 bonus each to keep everything quiet.

Finally the paperwork was complete. Jacob was a rich man, and now had the resources of Dr. Kavic's company to fully develop his Love Drug formula.

---

The Love Drug finally wearing off, the four of them were able to keep it in their pants long enough to clean up in Kavic's private baths, and went to the most expensive restaurant in the city.

"You'll get used to the finer things money can buy," Dr. Kavic laughed, clinking a $300 glass of whiskey with Jacob, "It opens many doors."

"And legs!" Erika quipped.

They all laughed, Kavic saying, "So, what's next? Private jet to Vegas? Or to Panarutu? We could take full advantage of your Love Drug on my private island."

"Tempting," Jacob said, "But I wasn't able take much of the Drug on the plane. Just what I could fit in a small bottle of aspirin- I only have a few left."

Dr. Kavic waved dismissively, "From now on just use the company transport. We have all the certificates to transport restricted chemicals."

Jacob nodded, "For tonight, I have some left. Here, take Stacey with you, see just how powerful this drug is."

He looked to Erika, "You have gone above and beyond for me. Tonight you get your reward."

Erika swooned. Jacob was so handsome, and the way he looked at her promised her favorite kind of reward. She realized how long it had been since it was just the two of them.

Suddenly wet, she quickly asked, "Can we go now?"

Kavic roared with laughter, "She really can't get enough!"

Jacob didn't respond, continuing to look deep into Erika's eyes, "We'll go now. Doctor, I assume you're fine with paying."

Kavic waved dismissively. "Just leave a couple pills."

Jacob dolled out a couple pills, both Kavic and Stacey eyeing them eagerly. Without a word, he took Erika's hand and led her out.

They were close to Erika's luxury 4 star hotel, and walked together in the cool night air. Erika held on tightly to Jacob, loving every second spent with her Master. They meandered through the bustle of downtown nightlife, ignoring anything but each other.

There hands were on each other as soon as they got back to her hotel. He kissed her deeply, and Erika moaned, sinking into his arms.

Jacob gently placed Erika on the bed, and the two stripped silently.

Jacob climbed on top of Erika, hardening penis pressed against her sex. He looked deep in her eyes, intense passion on his face.

They kissed.

It was a long, deep, passionate kiss. They moaned softly, tongues dancing, their fingers intertwined with each other. The Love Drug had pretty well passed through their system now, the passion they felt not driven by the synthetic chemical. It was a pure passion of two lovers finally together.

Erika hinted with her hips, and Jacob responded by slipping inside her. They moaned, kissing, pleasure blooming through both of them.

They made love. Slow, and deep, and passionate. Jacob was inexhaustible, steadily humping, Erika pulling him into her. They would flip, and Erika would ride Jacob. Eyes closed, she'd grind on his steel. He'd lay there, hands behind his head, rock hard from the pleasure.

Finally, the pleasure was too much. With Jacob on top, pumping hard into Erika, they came together.

They stayed there, motionless, long after their orgasm faded. Neither of them wanting him to slip out. They kissed, Jacob's dick slowly deflating inside Erika.

After finally slipping out, they lay in bed together, still naked, talking and laughing. For over an hour they just enjoyed being with each other. Soon enough he was back on top of her, this time the sex shorter and more intense.

Hungry, they decided to order room service. When it came, Erika had a wicked idea.

"Can I answer the door naked?"

Jacob laughed, "Of course!"

She squealed with delight and bounced to the door. She had always wanted to do this. Cracking the door of the hotel room, she poked her head out. The boy she saw was barely old enough to be out of high school, tall and lanky and awkward.

Erika smiled, "I'm naked, is that OK?"

His eyes went wide, "I- uh, yeah, sure."

Erika bit her lip, and opened the door in one smooth motion.

She laughed, the bellhop's jaw dropping at the stark naked bombshell.

Erika decided he was kind of cute. The youthful face had big innocent eyes, prominent as his face was all angles. His mop of reddish blonde hair betrayed his youth.

She puffed her chest out as she took the tray of food. He stared at her perky DDD breasts.

"Hold the door open, I'll get you your tip," she winked, wiggling her ass as she sauntered back into the room. Jacob watched her, a massive smile directed at his little sexpot.

Erika set the tray down, pulled out $100 bill from her purse, and walked back to the stunned bellhop like a model on the runway.

She struck a pose as she presented the cash, "For your services."

He looked at the massive tip, then at her massive tits, then let out a confused, horny moan.

She laughed, yelling back at Jacob, "Babe, he's really cute, can we keep him?"

Jacob sauntered to the hall behind Erika, nude as well. He looked at them, a wistful smile on his face.

"Give him a quickie," he said casually, "if he's old enough."

Erika squealed with delight, resting her hand on his crotch, feeling the hardness, "How old are you, hun?"

The boy stammered, "I- I'm eighteen. I swear! It was my birthday last week."

He scrambled in a pocket and pulled out his wallet, fumbling out his ID. Erika smiled hungrily, the vulnerability of his inexperience thrilling her.

She pulled the bellhop into the room, the door swinging closed. She pushed him against the wall.

"I love your cute little outfit!" She said, running her hands along his traditional red bellhop uniform.

She rubbed her hand up and down the outside of his pants, whispering "Can I give you a blowjob?"

"Yes! Fuck, yes!" the teen stammered.

Winking, Erika squatted down, pulling down his pants in one smooth motion.

The teens dick popped out, and Erika squealed with delight again. It was surprisingly big- as long as Jacobs, slightly less thick.

The bellhop was staring down at Erika, stunned and no longer able to comprehend the situation. But the hardness of his dick told her he was ready to go.

Erika grasped the base of his cock and gave a long lick up the shaft, over the foreskin, before plunging her mouth in, pushing the foreskin back to reveal the purple head.

"HAAAAA," the teen breathed, the expertise of Erika's technique overwhelming to his inexperienced member.

Erika slowed way down, letting the bellhop catch his breath, then start bobbing her head steadily up and down on the youthful penis.

His hands grasped the wall, looking for something to hold onto, unable to handle Erika's masterful blowjob. Erika didn't give him another chance to catch his breath, she wanted him to nut.

It didn't take long, "I'M... I'M... AHHH!"

Erika was expecting it, and gave the boy one last surprise. She relaxed her throat and drove her mouth down the full length of his shaft.

His eyes nearly popped out of his head, and the teen let out a high pitched keening sound as his cock exploded down Erika's throat. His entire body tensed, frozen in place, and Erika drained every drop from his balls.

Erika was a professional, her face glued his body. Short red pubes tickled her nose, but she didn't move until he had finished unloading directly into her stomach.

The bellhop collapsed backed against the wall, disengaging with Erika's mouth.

He looked at her, stunned euphoria painted on his face, unable to speak.

Jacob spoke, "Damn it Erika, our food's going to get cold."

She looked over, and saw Jacob fully erect and jerking off, thoroughly impressed with her performance.

He strode over to the two and Erika opened her mouth, readying herself for an even larger penis.

Jacob looked at the bellhop. "Let me show you how to truly use a slut." He said in his deep, dark voice.

He grabbed the back of her head and pushed her down, thrusting forward at the same time.

"Mmmm, like that bitch?" Jacob said for the boys benefit, holding Erika's head in until she gagged.

"Good girl." He complimented, releasing Erika, letting her catch her breath. She looked up at him, lust and anger filling her red-rimmed eyes.

She grabbed his dick and started sucking, hungry and intense.

"This slut likes being dominated. Ahhhh- notice how she fucks her own face? Fuck! Treat her like a slut, she starts acting like a slut."

Erika moaned, a thrill blooming from her pussy as Jacob treated her like a common whore.

He pushed down against her head again, and she barely held back another gag.

He released, "Good. The slut gets better the more you use her. Notice how she didn't gag this time?"

She looked over at the bellhop, pants still around his ankles, teen cock already erect again, stroking slowly. He was nodding as Jacob used her.

"That's a job for a slut." He ordered the teen, who danced out of his pants and stood beside Jacob.

Erika took both men's fat cocks in hand and started stroking. She barely noticed her own juices running down the inside of her thigh. It was so fucking sexy.

She took Jacob back in her mouth, sucking and stroking at the same time.

"Mmmm, it comes natural to her," Jacob moaned, enjoying her wet mouth, "Erika truly is a talented slut."

She pulled off Jacob with a wet pop and put the bellhops dick in her mouth. He was harder than Jacob, but Jacob's precum was sweeter.

"Fuuuuuu-" the boy moaned, his barely legal cock spasming in Erika's mouth. She pulled out quickly, not wanting him to cum. Erika wanted to drag this out.

Jacob chuckled, noticing. "She's getting off sucking two cocks."

Erika moaned, taking Jacob again, a thrill being sent through her listening to him degrade her like this.

"This slut needs cock. She worships it. It's all she wants."

And it was. She rubbed her face along Jacobs shaft, and sucked his massive balls into her mouth. She could feel his cum boiling in those heavy testicles, and she softly sucked each one in turn.

"I wanna fuck her tits!" The boy said, and Jacob smiled at the eager tone.

"Then fuck her tits. You do what you want to her. A true slut takes it and begs for more." Jacob replied.

Erika was a true slut, pushing her chest out for the bellhop as she stretched her mouth around Jacobs beast.

The bellhop squatted, placing his member between spit slick tits. He awkwardly rubbed his cock between her considerable chest, but it kept slipping out because of the weird angle. It didn't matter though, the young dick was so sensitive that he was moaning pleasurable anyways.

Erika sucked her stallion deep, eyes closed, enjoying having her tits used for pleasure.

Jacob continued, "This slut does anything for cock. She can't help herself."

Erika moaned her agreement.

"Which means you do whatever you want to her with your cock."

The bellhop slapped his dick against Erika's breasts, exultant from the power Jacob was teaching him.

"Let's bring her to the bed!" The teen said.

"Mmm, good idea. Order her to the bed." Jacob replied.

"Get on the bed, slut!" The teen ordered, getting into it.

Erika pulled her mouth off Jacob's dick and got up obediently.

"No! Crawl, bitch!" The teen said, gaining more confidence.

Erika smiled, getting on all fours, as Jacob congratulated the teen. "Excellent, you learn quickly."

Erika crawled under the men's steel gaze. She was the center of attention, they wanted her body, and they were going to take her with their big cocks. They were going to do what they wanted to her, and she was going to take like the True Slut she was.

She got to the bed and climbed up on her hands on knees, presenting her ass to the two men.

"Remember," said Jacob as the teen licked his lips, "This is my slut. And my rule is you cannot have her pussy. Her cunt is mine."

"Have you ever fucked a girls ass before?" Erika asked the teen sweetly.

The bellhop blushed, "Actually, um, I've never had sex before."

A thrill shot through Erika, moaning at the thought of taking this boys virginity. Jacob chuckled richly.

The boy blushed harder, and Erika said to Jacob "You'll spoil him!"

But Jacob was firm, "Your cunt is mine. He can lose his virginity with your ass."

"Oh I'm fine with taking her ass." The teen said eagerly, already getting on the bed.

Jacob grabbed a bottle of lube and tossed to the boy, catching it. Erika waved her ass invitingly at the young man.

"I love getting lubed up," Erika said to him, "Cover me in it."

The boy obeyed, dousing her ass with lube, Erika moaned and rubbed it around, before fingering some into her pliant asshole.

Erika gazed at him seductively, "Go slow to start, I don't want you to cum too soon. But you can fuck me as hard as you like, I like it rough."

As he got on the bed to mount her, she said "And you can cum in my ass if you want."

"Ughhhh," the boy moaned, "Shut up slut! I nearly came right there!"

Erika smiled wickedly, before putting her face on the bed so that just her ass was in the air.

The teen placed the shaft of his big cock on her asshole, and slid the shaft back and forth. Erika could feel the ribbed, veiny mass tickle her anus, and she moaned appreciatively.

Unable to resist any longer, the teen pressed the fat head of his dick against Erika's brown entrance. He held his breath, pressing against her tight hole.

It didn't give, until suddenly it did, the head sinking into her experienced asshole.

"Mmmmm," he moaned, tip deep. It was hot, and warm, and lube wet.

"Yessss, baby!" Erika moaned, her tiny butthole vice tight against the virgin penis.

She concentrated on accepting the large member, and the dick started sinking deeper.

"Fuuuuuuuuck," moaned the teen, watching his cock disappear into Erika's depths.

His cock was huge, and it stretched Erika, a feeling usually only Jacob provided. It wasn't as thick as Jacob's, but more than enough to totally fill her.

"You fucking slut... Your ass takes the entire thing... This is fucking amazing." The virgin was clearly enjoying his first time.

"Fuck meeeeeee" Erika moaned, wanting to feel it thrust in and out of her.

He complied, pulling his long shaft out, only the tip remaining, then plowing back deep.

Erika moaned as the boy concentrated on deep, slow strokes, a smile painted on her face. His fat cock stretched her on the way in, and gave a thrilling release on the way out. She moaned with each thrust.

He started picking up the pace, a look of pure focus on his face.

"Fuck... Slut... Fuck... Slut..." He muttered with every pump of his youthful cock, clearly taking in Jacob's instruction.

Soon he was fucking Erika with wild abandon. He fucked her ass like a pro, and Erika wailed like the anal slut she was.

Erika was creaming at the youthful vigor, and could feel a massive orgasm building. Jacob letting her play with this stranger, sucking both their dicks, and now taking his virginity with her ass was too much for her.

"Don't stop! Don't stop!" Erika wailed, face muffled in the sheets.

"Fucking cum on it bitch!" The boy wailed, hungry to make a woman cum his first time.

"Nnnnggghhhhyeeaaaaaaah!" Erika wailed as her asshole orgasmed around his rutting cock. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head, her sucking ass a vice around the young cock gaping inside her.

"Oh shit! Oh fuck! You fucking sluuuuuut!" The teen said, blowing his virgin load into the willing ass. He pushed to the hilt, Erika's ass barely able to handle the size, as his balls blasted a massive load into her depths.

Erika could feel it, the thick cock throbbing, hot cum flooding her guts, "Ughhhhhhh," she grunted, accepting his youthful seed.

The boy stayed glued to Erika's ass until his balls were empty, a huge smile plastered both their faces.

"Well done, you're a man now." Jacob congratulated as the bellhop pulled out.

"Ohhhhh" Erika moaned at the sudden empty feeling.

"Our slut even gapes like a whore." Jacob mused as he got on the bed.

The teen crashed onto the bed next to Erika, eyes closed in a blissful expression. Erika could feel Jacob taking his place and moaned excitedly.

"Yesssss!" Erika wailed, feeling Jacob mount her.

"You've got her warmed up for me." Jacob said, his champion cock pushing casually into her gaping asshole. There was no resistance as he plunged her depths, her eyes rolling to the back of her head as the teens big dick had been replaced with something even thicker.

12