Boss Slut Ch. 08 - Slut's Big Reward

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let me show you how its done," he said, sinking deep into the easy ass.

Jacob expertly pumped his massive cock in and out of Erika. With each thrust Erika felt like she was cumming. He was just slightly too big for her, a feeling she loved, and every time he thrust her it stretched her insides.

Jacob's toned muscles rippled as he steadily fucked his woman. The teen watched, appreciating the performance of two sex gods at the top of their game.

"I'm going to cum in your whore ass," Jacob said, setting a desperate pace, "I'm going to fucking cum in your ass."

"Yes... Yes... Yes..." Erika moaned with each deep pump.

"Fuuuuck. FUUUUUCK!" Jacob roared as he exploded in Erika.

Erika wailed as she felt Jacob as his hardest. It hurt, but she was cumming like a banshee. He was deep in her, and each throb of his champion cock injected her with another wave of white hot seed. She could feel his cock throbbing inside her, each wave of cum spreading pleasure throughout her body.

Finally he finished, and slipped out of her, crashing on the other side of the king sized bed.

Erika also collapsed, curling into the two men, who's strong hands held her tightly.

For a long moment the three were still, squeezing into each other.

"Oh, shit, I gotta get back to work!" Exclaimed the bellhop, rolling out of the bed.

"Wait." Jacob ordered, and the teen stopped.

"Erika," Jacob said, turning her to look at him, "I told you you would receive your reward tonight."

Erika was confused, "I thought this was my reward?"

Jacob shook his head, "This was just for fun."

"Well, OK, what is it then?" Erika asked.

Jacob leaned in close to whisper. "At first I was just going to make you First of my Harem. But you deserve more than that. So my reward to you is to allow you have your own Harem."

"My own... Harem?" Erika asked.

Jacob explained, "Men, women, whatever, whoever you want- however many you want- Bound to you by the Love Drug. And with all my money, you'll be able to live in luxury, doing whatever you want with your own collection of sex slaves."

Erika had never considered a harem before. Kelsey had told her that Jacob was building one, but she had been excited just to be one of many sluts at his beck and call.

But she looked at the bellhop, his tall swimmers body looking confused, and understood where Jacob was going with this.

"He could be my first." Erika realized.

"Well, technically Kavic is already your first," Jacob replied, "But he's going to be too useful to use as a harem slut."

Jacob continued, "There are rules. He must consent, and he must know what it is he's consenting to."

Erika nodded, then got off the bed.

She approached the youth, still going wide-eyed from her stunning body.

She put her arms around him, and kissed him deeply. Pulling away, she asked him, "How much you make at this job of yours?"

"Not a lot," he answered bitterly.

"You need the money?" She asked.

"What do you think? Can't afford school, my parents kicked me out. Yeah I need the money."

Erika bit her lip, "Listen, what if I could make all those problems go away?"

He barked a cynical laugh, an old sound from the young man.

"Look lady, this was nice and all, but I got shit to do." He pulled away.

"Wait!" Erika said, and he stopped warily.

"I'm, we're-" she pointed to Jacob, "Fucking rich."

"Crazy rich," Jacob offered.

"And we're fucking hot," Erika continued, "And all I want to do to all day is fuck. And I want you to be my fucktoy."

"Uhhhh," The boy was not computing.

Erika spelled it out for him. "Quit your job, and come be my boytoy. You'll never have to work again, and you get party and fuck all day long."

Erika could see his dick twitch.

"That... sounds too good to be true," the teen said, despite his dick.

Erika nodded, "Well, you wouldn't be my only boytoy. And I'm the Boss. But, you'll never have to think about money again, and fuck beautiful women every day."

"In a mansion." Jacob offered. Erika looked questioning at him, and he winked.

The teen looked conflicted, but pretty easily agreed. "Beats working here."

Erika jumped, and pulled the boy in for an embrace, ecstatic.

"So, uh, what now?" The teen asked.

"We take this," Jacob said, popping three pills into his hand, "Love Drug. Powerful aphrodisiac, gets you high, completely safe."

"Never heard of it." He replied.

"How do you think we got so rich?" Erika asked.

"If you take it, you will become unable to resist Erika. You will truly become her fucktoy." Jacob told him, putting his hand out. "You will be her slave, totally."

Erika took one eagerly, and the teen followed.

"Fuck it, I already can't resist," he said, and popped the pill in his mouth, swallowing dry.

Erika did the same, and Jacob followed suit.

The familiar warm, euphoric rush blossomed through Erika. An electric warmth that hardened her nipples and sent a shock of heat straight to her pussy. She moaned, becoming acutely aware of her body, her clit buzzing, her body becoming more supple and receptive. She could feel both men's cum boiling inside her ass.

She saw the teen harden in one smooth motion as the powerful drug washed over him. "Ohhhhhh!" He moaned deeply, eyes locking on to Erika's body.

He drove her onto the bed, bending her over as animal lust snarled on his face. Before he mounted her Jacob ordered, "Her ass, take her ass. Her pussy belongs to me."

The boy wasted no time, sinking deep into Erika as quickly as possible.

Jacob shuffled forward and Erika greedily took his cock into her hands and mouth. It didn't matter it had just been in her ass- she needed to suck on itnow.

The three fucked hard, and long. For hours the three of them fucked each other in every position imaginable. The drug fueled orgy lasted long into the night. The teen was thoroughly Bound to Erika, cumming multiple times in her.

It was past 3 am, and Drug had started wearing off. The boy was turned over on the bed, sleep finally overtaking the youth.

Jacob spooned Erika, strong hands exploring her body, smiling with her eyes closed.

"Why won't you let other men cum in my pussy?" Erika asked.

"It's my pussy." Jacob replied.

"...And your cum in my pussy." Erika pressed.

Jacob sighed, "Now that I'm rich, I want children. Lot's of children. And I want you to bear my first heir."

"I guess I should stop taking birth control then." Erika said.

Jacob laughed, "I guess so."

Sleep took them.

12