Boss Slut Ch. 09 - Slut Saves the Day

Story Info
Jacob could lose everything if not for Erika and Love Drug.
5.8k words
4.72
10.9k
12

Part 9 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/01/2023
Created 09/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 9: Slut Saves the Day

Erika woke up pinned between two hulking men, morning wood poking rudely into her. She moaned softly, squeezing into the hardness. She ran her hand down to the huge, barely legal cock in front of her, and stroked it softly. She positioned Jacob's larger, more experienced dick between her legs, providing pleasurable friction both of them.

Erika was always wet in the morning, and humped and stroked still half asleep. The men were unconscious, but their dicks were rock hard.

The teens eyes sprang open, and Erika smiled, realizing that despite making him her sex slave last night, she didn't even know his name.

He positioned himself to give Erika a better angle, and Erika started stroking him with more vigor.

He bent lower, planting his face in Erika's volumous breasts. She could feel him getting harder as he worshipped her tits, flicking one nipple and the next with his tongue.

Erika moaned again, enjoying the attention. She reached back and slipped Jacob's stiff member into her. Even asleep, Jacob's cock drove Erika wild with pleasure, and she ground into his massive member. At the same time, she pushed her chest into the teen's face, who moaned as well.

She felt Jacob stir behind her, and purred as her Master thrust into her. After last nights intense threesome, she easily adjusted to his size, and his slow pumps inside of her sent thrills throughout her body.

For several long minutes they groggily pleasured each other, slowly stroking and fucking.

Soon the sex became more urgent, the three waking up. Jacob was pumping steadily now, and Erika was having trouble focusing on the cock in hand. Shifting up, the teen replaced the face in her tits with his dick, pumping his meat between her DDD bust.

She motioned to the boy, hoarsely whispering "Lube." He noticed the bottle on the side table, and eagerly coated his cock and her tits in the cool jelly.

They both moaned as he hungerly pumped his cock between her wet tits.

The three grunted, fucking each other in the king sized bed. The covers were on the floor, and the luxury 4 star hotel room was a mess. They didn't care, all that mattered right now was how good the sex felt.

The teen came first, moaning with each pump, staring at his cock plowing her huge tits. His youthful cock erupted with cum, covering Erika's chin. Warm sticky cum pooled between her tits, and thick ropes of semen shot across her neck and chest.

Jacob grunted behind her, thrusting with more ugency, enjoying the show the two were putting on. Between the dick pounding her and the cum coating her, it was too much to handle.

Erika moaned loudly as she came on Jacob's champion cock. She brought her head down, taking the boys still cumming cock into her mouth. She moaned around the teens member, the taste of lube and cum adding to the massive orgasm rolling through her body.

Soon Jacob was cumming, and she could feel his dick throbbing in her pussy. She was vice-tight around his big dick, her pussy eagerly milking the cum from him. She didn't let either go until she had drained every last drop.

Eventually the men rolled off the bed, and she laughed as they high-fived. She was grateful that Jacob was comfortable with her having a boytoy, and even more grateful that he was willing to doubleteam her.

She casually played with her pussy as she drank in the sight of the two men. Jacob was tall, brown scruffy hair matted with bedhead, his steel grey eyes relaxed. He had an well toned body, lean with well defined muscles. His huge dick swung between his legs.

The teen next to him was slightly taller, but lean and still lanky with youth. She had convinced the barely eighteen year old to quit his job as a bellhop and become her fulltime sex slave.

He had agreed, and after taking the Love Drug that Jacob had invented, he was now sexually Bonded to her.

Erika laughed, realizing she had done this without some important information.

"You know we fucked all night long and I don't even know your name?" Erika asked the teen.

Jacob roared with laughter, and Erika giggled.

"Oh, uh, Matt." The teen replied.

Jacob shook his head, still laughing as he went to the bathroom. Erika heard the shower turn on. Matt looked unsure what to do. Erika leveled a measured look, still playing with her clit.

"Matt, huh. I think I prefer Boytoy instead." She said. Boytoy looked doubtfully, then shrugged.

"Boytoy, I am unclean." Erika continued, pushing her cum stained tits together. "Come clean me."

Boytoy took a step forward, the urge to please his Master overwhelming, but he had a scowl on his face.

"But... That's... my cum." He said, even as his body compelled him onto the bed, "That's gross!"

"Jacob's cum too," Erika said sweetly, "And lube, and spit."

She put her toe into Boytoys mouth, who started sucking it immediately, "And it's not gross. Just an acquired taste."

Erika gave him a wicked smile, "And you're going to acquire it."

Anger flashed across the teens face, conflicting with the lust he displayed mouthing Erika's foot.

"I'm not a faggot!" Boytoy spit.

Erika popped her toe from his mouth, then sharply kicked him in the nose. It was time he learned that she was the Master.

"You are whatever I say you are." She said.

He growled, but Erika saw a growing erection betray him, "I say your name is Boytoy, and that's what your name is. I say you're going to lick me clean, cum and all. You're going to do it. Now."

Boytoy lurched forward, unable to deny his Master's pleasure. Erika felt a thrill at the power.

No wonder Jacob always does weird shit to me. Erika thought as her slave closed in. The rush she felt breaking through Boytoys barriers was exhilerating.

"Clean my boobs first." She commanded, and Boytoy climbed on top of her, leveling his face at her breasts. She squeezed them together again, and saw the lust on Boytoys face.

Gingerly, Boytoy stuck out his tongue, and licked at a fat glob of his own sticky cum. Erika creamed at the sight of Boytoy tasting himself. She had always thought the hangup men had about cum was weird. She loved cum.

"Ugh... So salty," he complained, but took another long lick across her nipple.

Erika sighed, relaxing into the sex stained bed, allowing her slave to worship her big cummy tits.

He licked each of her large breasts clean, and she rewarded him by allowing him to suck on her tits an extra long time as a treat. Then he ate the cum that had pooled between her breasts, up to her neck, and licked her chin.

Erika giggled at the sensation, but was incredibly turned on by Boytoy. She looked down and saw a raging erection between his legs.

She could see on his face how horny he was, despite his objections.

"I'll let you jerk off on me, if you clean it up after." Erika teased.

Boytoy hesitated for a moment, then leaned forward and started quickly stroking his teen cock.

He was straddled atop Erika, one hand grabbing a breast, the other stroking his desperate cock. His eyes were closed with a conflicted look on his face. Erika could see how difficult it was for him, how much he secretly enjoyed it. Erika played with her clit as she revelled in her domination of the teen.

In less than a minute Boytoy grunted "Fuuuuuuck!"

His cock erupted, spewing thick ropes of cum over Erika's belly and tits. Erika played with clit faster, her own orgasm building.

Boytoy opened his eyes, and looked at the mess he had made on his Master. Without hesitation, he leaned down and eagerly ate at the cum he had blown all over Erika.

"Don't swallow!" Erika said, orgasm edging closer, "Feed it to me!"

Boytoy groaned, lapping up his own seed, pooling it in his mouth. He shot up to Erika's mouth and drooled it into her mouth.

Erika came, tasting Boytoys cum from his own mouth, and she pulled his face to hers, snowballing the cum before swallowing the warm seed. Boytoy dutifully kissed her, making sure her orgasm lasted as long as possible.

"Fun violating your slaves, isn't it?" Jacob laughed.

"Boytoy likes being used!" Erika replied, pushing her slave off of her.

"So do you." Jacob laughed.

Erika sighed contentedly, then hopped up off the bed. "I think it's time for a shower. Boytoy, come."

As she walked to the bathroom, she placed her hand on hand on Jacobs freshly showered cock. "I'll always be your sex slave first."

Jacob smiled, "Oh I know. But enjoy your power. You've earned it."

He leaned down to kiss Erika, who swooned. She got to be Jacob's submissve fucktoy and be the Master of her very own harem. It was making her horny again.

She grabbed Boytoy by the dick and led him into the huge double shower. Turning the water on, she put Boytoy on his knees.

"Clean my ass!" She said, sticking her ass in the teens face, who obediently and eagerly tongue cleaned her asshole.

Erika took a long shower with boytoy, having him service and clean her. She came several times, getting nice and clean in the process. She even rewarded Boytoy with sloppy blowjob, who's teenage cock was always ready for sex.

She exited the bathroom glowing, thinking about calling Michelle to lez out a bit, until she noticed Jacob's expression.

He was on the phone, brow furrowed. "We're on our way." He said.

He said the phone down and spoke to Erika. "That was Kavic. It seems the board of directors are trying to oust him as CEO. They do not seem to agree with him hiring me."

"What do we do?" Erika asked.

"They're about to have a meeting to vote on his removal. We have to convince them otherwise." Jacob replied.

Erika cocked an eyebrow. "Any more Love Drug?"

Jacob laughed cynically, "I have just one pill left."

"One is all I need. Once I take it, the pheremone will make them want to fuck me. Once I make them cum, I won't let them take the vote."

"There's eight board members!" Jacob said.

"And I've always wanted to be gangbanged." Erika said, sauntering to her Master, "Besides, this is the only way."

Jacob didn't like the idea, but obviously didn't have a better one. In short order they were dressed and in a taxi back to the office.

Dr. Kavic met them as the elevator doors opened. His usually relaxed features were creased with frustration.

"Disloyal fucks, I built this company from nothing and they want to try and take it away from me!" He said to the two of them, "They've just been looking for an excuse, and they think this is it."

"Relax," said Jacob, taking command, "They just need a demonstration of the Love Drugs power."

Kavic looked at Erika, the CEO's features softening as he realized what a demonstration meant, "You're really taking one for the team here."

Erika winked, "It's not all bad."

In truth Erika had butterflies. Sure, she had slept with two men last night, and once had fucked three guys at a party. Then again, she didn't remember much from that night. Besides, eight dudes is a lot.

But it had to be done, and if anyone could do it, the Boss Slut could.

"Let's get on with it," Erika said, striding confidently. Kavic led them to a large boardroom.

Just outside the boardroom doors, Jacob pulled her aside.

"Remember, they all have to smell the pheramone for it to work. And they'll resist, especially if ousting Kavic is important to them."

"I know," Erika said.

"Try to keep it together during the initial high. You need to buy time for it to work."

Erika smiled at Jacob. The stakes were high, and she could tell he was scared to lose the power he had so recently gained. But Erika was confident that this would work, and she knew what she had to do.

"You just control yourself," she told him, "I can't say no to you, and the pheremone will be as powerful for you as it is for the others in there. They have to cum to become Bonded to me."

"If it's getting to much for you," Kavic added, "I have Stacey in my office. We can bring her."

"No, they're not Bonding to anyone but me." Erika said jealously.

"Keep her in your office," Jacob said, "If I'm starting to lose control I'll go there and use her."

"She'll be ready, I had her bent over my desk when I found out about this God damn disaster." Kavic said.

"One more thing," Erika said to Jacob, "You need to let them cum in my pussy."

She stopped him before he could respond, "I'm still on birth control. I promise after this I'll stop and let you pump me as many babies as you want into me. But I want millionaire babies. This is the only way to make that happen."

Jacob nodded reluctantly, relenting.

"Then we're ready," Erika said, "Let's do this."

Kavic opened the door.

The three strode in confidently, Jacob and Kavic flanking Erika. Eight men sat around the large mahogany table, eyeing the newcomers.

Erika took in as many details as possible. All of them were older white men. Some looked bored, others nervous. A bald man with a gross mustache was openly sneering at the three. Beside him sat Doug, the former VP Erika had fucked and then got fired. He went red with anger and embarassment seeing Erika.

Erika smiled with as much confidence as she could muster, and took a seat across Jacob at one end of the table. It was eight against three, and Erika had to even the odds.

Mustache man spoke first.

"Well if it isn't Dr. Pieter Kavic, late to your own execution I see." He had a snobbish accent, thin and reedy. Erika hated him instantly.

Kavic said nothing, and Erika was shocked how well he hid the anger he had expressed to them earlier. His features were calm, almost serene.

Mustache man continued. "You seem to have forgotten that adding or removing members of the board needs to be voted on by the board. This isn't a dictatorship my dear man."

Kavic said nothing.

"Not only have you tried to add a complete stranger to the board, you have also tried to fire Doug here. Dispicable."

Kavic studied his nails, and Mustache roiled at the disinterested snub.

"And so the board has decided, finally, to remove you, Pieter."

Kavic looked around, feigning surprise, "Oh, were you talking?"

Mustache went red with anger, but it was Doug who replied. "You fire me you piece of shit? No one treats me that way-"

"Doug, I'll handle this," Mustache said, "It's too late, Pieter, we've already taken a vote."

"Ah, not quite," Kavic replied, "That would be new business to add to the agenda. We have to take care of old business first. You have to vote on my new board members."

He gestured to Jacob and Erika. Mustache blinked. "You think we're going to-? Never mind, if you want to waste our time it doesn't change a thing."

"Oh I wouldn't be too sure of that," Kavic said with a dangerous smile, "I'm sure the rest of the board is interested in why I've chosen these two."

"Because you're a fool and-"

"Oh let him finish." One of the other board members said. He was probably the youngest one on the board, which still put him in his forties. Handsome though, Erika thought.

Kavic smiled appreciatively and gestured to Jacob. Jacob took out the small pill bottle and showed it to the group, rattling the last Love Drug inside.

"This," Jacob intoned, "Is why he hired me. And instead of telling you how its going to make you incredibly rich, my associate Erika is going to show you."

He beckoned Erika with the crook of his finger. Erika obediently rose from her chair, crossed behind Kavic and rounded to Jacob.

Jacob opened the bottled, and dumped the little pill into Erika's delicate hand.

She could feel all their eyes on her. It was thrilling and she was nervous. But Erika knew what to do.

She raised the pill, showing it between her thumb and her finger, as she walked down the room. She gave them all a good look, and stopped next to the handsome board member that had interjected. She looked down at him, winking, and popped the pill in her mouth dry.

The familiar euphoric warmth rushed through her body. Her nipples tightened and her pussy flooded with hunger.

"Oh fuck," Erika said, catching herself on the table as a delicious wave of lust washed throughout her body, desire soaking her pussy. She looked at the board member, who looked surprised and confused. He was really fucking handsome she decided. She could bend over right here and let him take her. She looked at the other confused board members, and wanted nothing more in the world to be fucked by all of them.

She closed her eyes, moaning, feeling the wild Love Drug coarse through her body. She needed to stay in control, just long enough for the pheremone to take effect.

Opening her eyes, she could see the handsome board member looking up and down her body, licking his lips. That's one vote, she thought.

"What the bloody hell is this?" Mustache asked, perplexed and angry, "Your board member is some whore? Pieter, you've gone insane."

I need to take control, Erika thought, they can't take a vote.

But she was just so horny, she wanted to go wild- which gave her an idea.

Pulling herself up on the desk, she stood up on the huge boardroom table. It was enough to shut Mustache up, everyone shocked at seeing the stunning blonde standing boldly above them. Erika drank in the attention.

She bent over low, hands on her ankle, before arching her back and tracing her hands up the black stockings of her leg. The little skirt suit she had on wasn't made for such action and the skirt rode up her ass as the jacket popped open. The tight white shirt underneath revealed a black bra, and Erika swayed her hips.

She felt so sexy, so powerful, so wanted.

She strode down the long table like a runway, stopping at the end with a wide stance. She gave Doug and Mustache a good look, then turned around. At the same time, she slipped out of her jacket, and casually dropped it as she strode back down the table. Her heels made a commanding clack with every step. She was giving all the men in the room a good chance to smell the pheremone.

She slipped out the skirt, stepping out of the discarded article. Her black gstring left nothing to the imagination. The men had originally been too stunned to say anything. Now they were too horny, enraptured by her perfect body and the synthetic pheremone she was producing.

She pulled off her shirt, and threw it at one of the men. It hit his face without him moving, and Erika giggled. She was enjoying putting on a show. I should go stripping more often, she thought to herself.

She got on her hands and knees, crawling along the table, exaggerating the movement of her hips. All the men in the room were looking at her with hungry eyes.

Knees wide, she peeled off her shirt, presenting her body to the handsome board member.

"You want to touch me?" Erika asked, voice low and husky.

The board member bit his lip, nodded.

"Touch me." She ordered.

He groped her breast and touched her pussy, groaning when he felt how wet she was. Erika gasped, the Drug enhancing physical sensation.

She pulled back, sitting back on the table, beckoning the board member.

"You want to fuck me?" She asked.

"Oh fuck yeah," he replied.

Erika opened her legs. "I want you to fuck me. I want you all to fuck me. Take turns, all at once, do whatever you want to me."

He was pulling off his tie while trying to undo his pants at the same time, and Erika laughed at the awkward, horny display.

She giggled again seeing how all the men were doing something similar. The pheremone was working, although she suspected the striptease she had given would have worked on most of these men without the Drugs help.

The handsome board member was on her, hungerly pushing his tongue down her throat. She kissed him back, moaning, letting the Drug take over. He pulled back, and wasted no time pushing his rock hard cock into her soaking pussy.

"Ohhhhh," she moaned as he pushed into her. He wasn't nearly as big as Jacob, or Kavic for that matter, but it was hard and he knew how to use it.

12