Boss Slut Ch. 09 - Slut Saves the Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A cock was pushed in front of her face, and Erika eagerly took it in her mouth. Someone put another dick in her hand, which she started stroking. Someone else groped her tits.

Erika couldn't think, the number of sensations happening at the same time overwhelming her. Panic started to bubble up, but she forced herself to relax. She wanted this, and let her mind go blank as the men feasted on her body.

And feast they did. They took turns using her pussy and mouth, queueing up, switching out after a few minutes pumping into her holes. Erika egged them on, moaning and grinding against their dicks.

She vaguely noticed Jacob wasn't here, which made her sad- he was probably in the CEO's office plowing Stacey. It's what she's there for, she thought.

Dr. Kavic was there in a big way though, literally. She groaned as she felt him stretch her, and his masterful technique had her cumming in no time.

She moaned freely, unconcerned if it could be heard outside the room. Cocks filled her mouth and cunt, and the men stroked their dicks waiting for their turn to fuck her. Erika was the center of attention and it made her cum as much as the sex did.

"Ohhhh, ohhhh, I'm going to cum!" Moaned a fat board member who's little dick was fucking her for all his worth.

"Yes! Cum for me, daddy!" Erika yelled, egging him on.

His cock spasmed, and she could feel him pump his cum deep into her. His dick was small, but Erika could feel he cummed buckets. She moaned appreciatively.

The board member staggered back, cum dripping out of her pussy as he collapsed into a chair, spent. In an instant, another took his place, stuffing his cock into her.

"Fuck, yesss!" Erika wailed as another load got deposited in her thirsty snatch.

"Ugh! UGGGH!" one of the men moaned as a thick rope of cum splattered her tits. Erika didn't even notice, as the cock in her mouth exploded.

One by one the board came, using Erika's body. Load by load they exhausted themselves in Erika.

Dr. Kavic was the last to cum. He pushed her over so she was head down, ass up. A triumphant smile was on his face, exulting over the men he had out-manuevered. The millionaire CEO's massive cock was rock hard, and he cruelly sunk it deep into Erika's ass.

Erika wailed, her unmolested asshole greedily taking his steel.

"You fucking whore," Kavic humped, "You dirty gangbang whore."

Erika couldn't respond, another orgasm rapidly building from Kavic's punishing thrusts. An intense expression was on his face, as he diligently made the blonde cum.

He knew she had complete control of the board. She was his victorious master. The fact that he was a sex slave to a depraved gangbang whore made him as horny as the fact that he would have unlimited power over the board.

"I'm going to fucking cum." Kavic said, mechanically thrusting like a machine.

"In my ass..." Begged Erika, "cum it in my ass."

"Ughhh... Fuuuuck... FUUUUUCK!" The CEO slammed his cock all the way to the hilt, exploding into her depths. His eyes rolled to the back of his head as he unleashed a massive flood of fresh cum deep into his Master.

Erika came at the same time, hot steel throbbing inside her. She squirted, ejecting a hot geyser all over the expensive boardroom table.

Kavic and Erika were frozen in place as both their loads subsided. Niether could move until they had milked every last drop of pleasure from the intense orgasm.

At length, Kavic stagged back, off the table and into his chair. Erika simply collapsed, a fleshy pile of sweat, cum, and her own juices.

"Do we even need to vote?" Kavic asked, already recovered from his orgasm.

He looked around the room at the naked men. Despite the lust frenzy, he could see they were already coming to terms with how much money the drug would make them.

"Or should we just pump another load into our new VP of Strategy?" Kavic answered himself.

The men laughed, already getting in line. Erika couldn't do anything more than moan.

--

Stacey slipped into the boardroom, naked. The nipples of her perky little breasts were hard nubs, as cum leaked down the inside of her thighs.

The room was empty now, save for Erika. The blonde was passed out on the boardroom table still, gangbanged into submission.

Stacey's hand found her clit as she feasted on the sight. This was the second time in two days she had walked in on a cum covered Erika.

But this time I get to clean her up! Stacey thought eagerly.

The mousey burnette climbed up on the table carefully. Don't want to startle Master's favorite. She thought. She was Jacob's slave, and after he thoroughly plowed her had commanded that Erika was her master as well.

Not that she minded. The stacked blonde was a cum soaked sex god, and Stacey felt lucky to worship her.

Erika was face down, her ass slightly raised still. Stacey licked her lips.

She got in position behind Erika. Gingerly, she stuck out her tongue and caressed the shaved gash.

"Mmmmm-" Stacey moaned as the wonderful taste. Erika's sweet pussy juice mixed with men's cum was like mana to the burnette.

Stacey licked again, long and slow, from clit to crack. Her first task was to clean Erika up. She was going to do it with her tongue.

As her tongue dipped inside Erika's cum filled snatch, Erika woke.

"Whaaa-?" Erika started as she turned around at the invading tongue. "Oh, it's you."

"Yes, Mistress." Stacey said obediantly, tongue collecting liberal amounts of cum.

"What happened?" Erika asked, still hazy from the gangbang.

"Jacob says you fucked your way to the top of the ladder." Stacey replied.

"Mmmm." Erika said, gaining her wits. She turned to look at Stacey, "And what are you doing?"

"Jacob says to clean you up."

Erika looked down at herself. Seeing her body ruined with cum, sweat, and spit was becoming a familiar sight. Despite her sore jaw, and aching holes, the Love Drug was still having its way with her.

Erika bit her lip and nodded, permissing Stacey to resume her task.

Stacey couldn't help herself, Erika was just so beautiful. Leaning forward, the women kissed. Slowly at first, and then with more intensity, they made out. Stacey climbed on top of Erika, sinking into the woman. Erika was slippery, and Stacey ground her body into the fluids covering the blondes body. She moaned.

Erika broke the kiss, the drug in control. "Clean me, bitch." She commanded.

Stacey squealed with delight, bringing her face down to Erika's huge cum-covered tits. Hungrily she sucked on the nipples, ran her tongue around the aerolas, scooped sex into her mouth with her fingers.

Erika leaned back, letting the slave attend to her body. Her breasts appreciated the attention, mostly ignored in the gangbang.

Stacey sputtered and moaned as she feasted on Erika's body. Lower and lower until she found her way back to the blondes shaved pussy.

"Yessss..." Erika moaned as Stacey drove her face into her pussy. Stacey moaned in response, eating up several men's gooey load.

Stacey rubbed at her clit furiously as she lapped at Erika's cunt. The phereomone in the Drug driving the petite brunette into a frenzy.

Erika noticed, saying "Turn around."

Stacey complied, understanding what Erika wanted. She turned around, and planted her own slick cunt against Erikas.

Both women moaned as their pussy lips kissed. They grinded against eachother, egging each other on. Erika lifted her leg, sticking her foot into the slaves mouth. Stacey engulfed it, trying to sucking at it like a cock.

The two scissored and moaned, both building towards their reward.

"Yumph... Yumph..." Stacey moaned, her pleasure muffled by Erika's delicate foot rudely stuck in her mouth.

"You nasty fucking slut." Erika berated her, eagerly grinding against the small woman. "Fuck yes! Oh I'm going to fucking cum. Oh you're going to make me cum you fucking slut!"

Stacey's eyes were wide, keening against the other woman, the degrading words driving her over the edge. "Fuuumpppph!" Stacey moaned as an orgasm ripped through her body. Her entire body shook as her eyes rolled up to the back of her head. Stacey threw her head back and howled, abandoning Erika's foot.

Not that Erika noticed, who came at the same time. Already amped, Erika squirted furiously, as she frigged at her clit to drive the squirt harder. Erika screamed as she soaked Stacey, humping up and down to cover the frenzied receptionist.

The two collapsed, tangled in eachothers legs. They both panted, sucking air into their lungs as they came down.

At length, Stacey pulled off and slid up next to Erika. Erika looked over, laughing at the burnette's drenched body.

"Now you need to be cleaned." Erika laughed.

"Mmmm, yes mistress," Stacey agreed with a smile, "It's too bad I already cleaned all the cum off you. I'm such a slut for it."

"You didn't get all of it," Erika smiled wickedly, "They all took a turn in my ass."

Stacey's eyes went wide with desire. "Please, Mistress." She squeaked, not caring where she got a mans seed from.

Erika got up, and squated over the burnette. "Open up, bitch." She commanded.

Stacey's hand went back to her clit, the nastiness making her want to cum again. She opened her mouth obediantly, driving her tongue straight into the blondes asshole.

"Ohhhh, yes." Erika moaned drunkenly, enjoying the slaves tongue in her ass. She squeezed, extruding the hot white cum from deep inside her guts.

Stacey suckled greedily, as the rich deposit flowed freely into her mouth, covering her nose and chin.

"Don't fucking swallow," Erika snapped, "That's my fucking load."

Stacey forced herself to comply, utterly obeying her Mistress.

Erika got on her knees as Stacey propped herself up. Erika leaned into to recieve the load in a kiss, but Stacey was struck with an idea.

She wants this load? She can eat it off my cunt. Stacey thought, as she quickly and carefully spit the load onto her pussy.

"NO!" Erika roared, hungry for cum. She looked up at Stacey as the cum dripped onto the brunettes pussy. Erika raised an eyebrow seeing smug smile on Stacey's face.

"Clever bitch." Erika said, already sinking down to eat cum off Stacey's snatch.

Stacey creamed as Erika devoured her. Erika was so sexy, so insatiable, so incredible. And God damn could she eat pussy.

"Holy shit!" Stacey moaned, grinding her cunt into Erika's face, "Holy fucking shit! Nnngghhh!"

Erika gobbled up the nasty anal cum splattered on Stacey's gash, driving two fingers deep inside her. Hearing Stacey moan, she looked up with a devilish grin.

"You like that?" Erika asked sweetly. Stacey nodded.

Erika pulled her fingers from Stacey's eager pussy and made a big show of cleaning them off with her tongue.

Stacey moaned at the sight, but was surprised when Erika seemed to freeze for a second. Recovering, Erika looked at Stacey with a serious expression.

"Jacob came in you. I can tell." Erika said.

"He pumped a bunch of loads into me while you were here." Stacey nodded.

Erika dove head first back to Stacey's pussy, slurping at her cummy cunt like she was starving.

Stacey squeaked as the blonde finger-scooped their Masters cum out of her. Stacey understood completely- Jacob was Master to both of them. His cum was sacred.

Erika fucked and licked and ground her face into Stacey. The desperate onslaught had Stacey cumming in no time.

"FUUUUUUCK!" Stacey squealed as Erika made her cum.

Stacey collapsed back, sinking into the table, exhausted from the amount of sex she'd had in the last few hours. Erika didn't seem to notice, eagerly trying to get every last drop of her Master's semen.

At length, Stacey regained her senses. She looked up, seeing Erika look around the boardroom, licking her fingers clean.

"Where is Jacob?" Erika asked, noticing Stacey consciousness.

"Hes flying back to the lab to create more Love Drug." Stacey replied.

"Without me!?" Erika said dangerously.

"He said you have work to do!" Stacey replied quickly, "He said you have to sign a bunch of documents."

Erika looked like she was going to hit the small burnette.

"He said it was his command. Said you need to do the paperwork to become a real VP, and get the signing bonus."

Erika arched an eyebrow, "Signing bonus?"

Stacey nodded. "He settled everything with Dr. Kavic and the board. Got you the biggest bonus I've ever seen, except for Master. You're rich."

Erika leaned back, liking what she was hearing.

"Where is the board, anyways?" Erika asked.

"Dr. Kavic is taking them to Vannatu- his private island." Stacey responded.

Erika harrumphed.

"So the men go off to have fun while I have to stay and do paperwork?"

Stacey nodded, agreeing it wasn't fair.

"But Jacob commanded me to service you while you work. You can use me just like he did when he was signing all his documents." Stacey said.

Erika nodded. "All right. Let's get this over with then."

Erika got off the table and found a chair, leaning back. She looked at Stacey.

"Well?" Erika asked her.

Stacey blushed. "Aren't- Aren't you going to put on your clothes?"

Erika looked down, seeemingly not realizing she was completely naked.

"No. I'm not." She smirked.

"What about the lawyers?" Stacey asked.

Erika laughed.

"Fuck the lawyers," She thought a moment, "Literally. As for you, call them in and get under this desk. You don't stop eating my pussy until the job is done."

Stacey squealed with delight. She had always enjoyed being the CEO's personal stress reliever, and was loving being passed around all these important people.

Calling in the shocked-looking lawyers, Stacey got to work. It was going to be a long night.

12