Bosses Revenge

Story Info
A boss takes his revenge and his employees wife.
4.8k words
3.62
46.7k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started work at Barton's pharmaceuticals 10 years before my colleagues elected me to the role of trade union secretary.

Aged just 34 many thought I was too young for the role but I won the vote handsomely due to the feeling of mistrust that many had towards the man I was up against. I couldn't have taken the job at a worse time

Within a week of me taking the job a huge pay dispute erupted.

The people who worked with me in the manufacturing department discovered, through a leaked email, that over the past 5 years the lab workers had received an average of a 10% pay rise per year compared to their 2%.

They also discovered that the previous union guy had been complicit in this.

My boss summoned me to his office.

Christian Barton was now in his early 50s.

He founded Barton's pharmaceutical from scratch using a million pound government grant and had now turned it into a global force.

He stood 6'4" and was built like a rugby player. Well manicured grey hair and piercing blue eyes complimented his angular features and chiselled cheek bones and he had an almost permanent arrogant expression. All in all he was a very imposing figure.

He gestured for me to sit. "Good morning Mr Barton." I said with a cool confidence that hid my nerves.

"We have quite a predicament don't we Brian?" he said still standing.

"Its Ryan Sir, and yes we do, but it's nothing we cant solve if we work together." I knew he got my name wrong deliberately, oldest trick in the book. I started to think I overestimated him.

"I built and own 100% of this company, why should i Work with you?" he snarled.

My heart was nearly beating out of my chest. "Sir I have been elected to represent the best interests of the manufacturing workers. They are quite angry about what's happened and.....I'm not making a threat here Sir....but one or two are talking about sabotaging production."

He slammed his fist on the desk, his face twisted in rage. "Fine." He fumed and pulled out a chair and sat opposite me.

He scribbled something on a sheet of paper and slid it across the desk. I looked at it "5% pay rise effective immediately."

I looked up knowing full well not to take the first offer.

"My members want 8% Sir. Backdated 5 years."

"You and your jumped up little prick can go fuck themselves!!" He said quietly but with obvious rage.

"I think 8% backdated for 3 years with a guarantee to match the pay rises of lab workers in future would be good enough to keep everyone happy." I was struggling to keep calm now and he could see it.

"How about 6% for them not backdated, and 8% for you backdated for 10 years." A smirk crossed his lips.

"I couldn't do that Sir. It would be immoral."

In a flash he grabbed a coffee cup a threw it across the room smashing it against the wall.

"GET THE FUCK OUT!!" he raged his fist balled as he strode towards me.

Shaking I quickly leapt from the chair and left as he looked at me with an expression that told me he would kill me if he could have gotten away with it. He probably could have too judging by the fact he was 10" taller and 4 stone heavier than me.

I rushed through the open plan office that was outside his, all the office staff looked at me as I hurried along shaking and trying to fight back tears. I arrived at my new office and locked the door. Slumping in my chair i panted and puffed and a few tears ran down my cheeks. I sat in a trance for about 30 minutes before a knock at the door shook me out of it.

"Ryan..open up I have a new offer." My boss barked through the door.

"Oh yes Sir." I blurted in an obviously flustered way as I rushed to open the door.

"Congratulations." He said handing me the proposal.

I studied it as he looked around my office.

"8% backdated for 3 years Sir? Plus the guarantee I asked for??" I said in surprise looking at him.

He just nodded almost ignoring me and picked up the photo of my wife I kept on my desk.

"This your wife?" he said gruffly. Looking from her to me repeatedly.

"Y..yes Sir." I said trying to regain composure.

"I've thought about what you said. I suppose I do need us to work together going forward."

"Yes Sir. Staff morale is key to any business." I said smiling, slowly regaining composure.

"Why dont you and your wife come to dinner at my place on Saturday? We can toast our successful negotiations and talk about plans for the future."

"Yes Sir that would be fantastic." I said smiling and approving him for a hand shake.

"Good." He said looking down at me before patting me on the shoulder. "Now make sure that pay rise gets accepted and get back to work. I'll send a car for you at 7 o'clock Saturday." He shut the door and left me to go about my day.

I walked onto the manufacturing floor and held the deal aloft like a prize-fighter displaying his belt "8% backdated for 3 years boys!" I shouted.

The whole floor erupted...."wooo hooo!" "Nice one Ryan!" "We knew you'd show him!" all the workers said as they came to slap me on the back.

I looked up and saw my boss surveying the scene looking less than impressed.

"Excuse me lad I need to make a phone call." I said, the expression on Mr Bartons face deflating me a little.

"Hi honey" I said

"Hey babe. Everything ok at work?" my wife replied

I told the tale of the pay award I had won and she shrieked with excitement.

"Now we can get that new kitchen!!" she said excitedly.

"You may want to get a new dress as well.....Mr Barton had invited us to dinner Saturday night! Is that ok?" I asked, unsure how she would take the news.

"Ok??" she said mockingly "A new kitchen, new dress and dinner in a big mansion?? Hmm this is pretty much the best day of my life!" she laughed "I better get shopping. Bye babe love you." She blurted excitedly then hung up.

Smiling I put my phone away and returned to work.

The rest of the week passed without incident. At home my wife refused to let me see her new dress, saying she wanted me to see it with full hair and make up. All she would say about it is that "it was expensive." We chatted a lot about the invite speculating as to why Mr Barton had decided to invite us.

"May be he is going to offer you a promotion." "May be he wants some friends who aren't super rich." "May be he wants a surrogate!!" my wife speculated, her guesses getting more and more wild and weird.

"He just wants to get a better feel for his work force honey." I would repeat every time.

Saturday arrived and we both were very excited. We spent all day bouncing off the walls until 5pm when my wife decided to get ready. I was banished to the spare room so as not to spoil the surprise. I changed into a white shirt and navy tie that matched my navy suit I bought for a friends wedding last year. I slipped into my tan shoes and looked in the mirror and examined myself from head to toe.

I had my Brown hair styled to look like it hadn't been, my blue eyes were shining brightly and my beard was neatly trimmed. I has a reasonably fit body and the tight fitting shirt and jacket showed it off. My legs looked short but muscular in the tight fitting trousers, the colour of which compliment the shoes perfectly. Looking sharp I thought.

"How do I look?" my wife said as she carefully walked down the stairs. I turned and my jaw dropped.

My wife Helen took my breath away most of the time. Her chestnut brown hair and big brown eyes, paired with her naturally tanned skin and girlish good looks meant most guys stole a look at her. Their eyes inevitably wandered down to her 30 D chest which stood out proudly on her slender 5'1" frame. My favourite feature had always been her legs. Short but toned, tanned and perfectly proportioned, she really was a 10.

"That's the reaction I wanted." She laughed as i stood open mouthed.

Her hair was curled and held up off her shoulders by some ornate hair pins which matched her dangling fake diamond earrings. Her eye make up was perfect, a dusting of foundation and black lipstick and eye make up to match her dress......and what a dress. The material was black, sleek and obviously expensive with diamond detail on the bodice, short sleeves came half way down her arms and the skirt was floor length with a split up one thigh showing one of her amazing legs and the strappy black stilettos she wore to all smart functions.

"You look like a movie star!" I said gawping in amazement.

"You scrub up pretty well yourself." She said giving me a quick peck.

"Is that all I'm getting?" I joked in fake disappointment.

"I don't want to smudge my makeup. Don't worry honey you will get more later." She laughed "You know how I get when I've had expensive wine." She beamed at me. I loved her so much.

Both our heads turned as we heard a knock at the door.

"Must be the driver." I said striding to answer it. "2 minutes mate." I said as I answered it before freezing.

"Your mate now am I Ryan?" Christian Barton said smirking.

"Oh God I'm so sorry Sir I didn't know it was you." I apologised taken a back. "Helen, Mr Barton is here to pick us up!"

My wife glided around the corner. "Mr Barton, nice to meet you Sir." She said confidently holding out her hand for him to shake.

"Likewise." He said smoothly taking her hand and kissing it.

"Oooooo." My wife blushed taken aback.

"Helen was it?" he asked still holding her hand.

"Yes Sir." She said still giggling.

"You must be a movie star." He said admiring her.

"That's what I said." I interjected trying to halt his flirting.

"Would I have seen you in anything?" he said beaming "How about a twirl?" he lifted her hand above her head and she obliged gracefully spinning once.

"Are you driving us?" I said forcefully taking her hand from his.

"No no." He smiled at me "I came in the Limo. My wife was still getting ready so I came along for the ride."

"Oh I see." I said as he shot another smile at Helen. "Give us a minute and we will be right out."

"Sure, I'll go pour the champagne." He grinned still looking at her fir a reaction.

"Yummy." Helen said beaming back at him still flushed from all his attention.

He grinned at me seeing he had made an obvious impression on her and turned on his heels before exiting the house.

"Wow. He's real handful." My wife said fanning herself. "Let's go for a ride in a limo." She grabbed her bag, clutched my hand and led me out if the house towards the car.

The Limo ride was a reasonably uneventful 30 minutes of chat and Champers. My boss was sat opposite my wife and I and I made sure I put my arm around her in a primeval marking my territory kind of way. I caught him trying to get a glimpse of her legs a few times but she managed to sit and hold her dress in such a way that the split was covered and her legs not on show. My Boss was charming and charismatic and my wife was having a great time laughing and joking with him and drinking champagne.

When we arrived at his house my wife and I were stunned. It was an 8 bed Victorian mansion set in top of a hill in 8 acres of private, perfectly cared for land. My boss took my wifes hand and helped her from the car. I saw him catch an eyeful of her legs as she stepped from the limo and her dress fell away as her thigh slid through the split.

A woman in her mid 40s came out to greet us. She was very beautiful with shoulder length blonde hair and dark green eyes. She was wearing a tight fitting black dress the ended just above her knee and black stiletto boots the came up to just below it. Her ample bosom was obvious beneath the fabric if her dress as was her toned stomach.

"Helen please meet my wife Crystal." Said my Boss.

"Charmed to meet you." Crystal said quickly offering her hand and curtseying before turning her eyes to me. "This must be the Communist that has cost my Husband so much money!" she said with a teasing tone. "You know we arent going to be able to afford a new car this year because of you? We only have 5 between the two of us." She grinned.

"Six if you include the Limo dear." My boss corrected her.

"Well I'm not exactly a communist Mrs Barton." I said flustered.

She laughed "Oh dear I'm only teasing. Come on, tonight is going to be fun." She took my hand and Mrs Barton and I walked arms linked behind my Boss and my wife into the Grand Hall.

On our way to the dining room Mr Barton stopped and opened a door.

"This is the hot tub room with floor to ceiling windows and views over the valley." He said.

"Amazing views." Mr Barton I said.

"Oh I would love a house like this." My wife swooned.

"This is my favourite room in the house." Mrs Barton said.

We arrived at a set of double doors and a butler opened them and Mr Barton led my wife inside and ushered her to a seat next to him. I sat opposite her across the table with Mrs Barton to my left.

The dinner was excellent with courses of seafood, veal, cheese and a light fruit salad to finish all washed down with plenty of wine. The table was wide so it was difficult for us to chat as a foursome and I spent most of the meal answering Mrs Bartons questions about my job and how trade unions work before she told me about the holidays she had been on and the charity work she does.

She was a very interesting woman and the time flew past. I kept looking over at my wife and we exchanged numerous smiles letting each other know we were happy and having a good time. By the time the meal finished it was nearly 11pm.

"Its getting quite late we should think about making a move hun." I said looking across the table.

"Oh yes." She giggled "I was having so much fun I didn't notice."

"Let's retire to the lounge and i will have the car prepared to take you home in an hour?" suggested Mr Barton.

My wife and I exchanged nods and I smiled at her glazed eyes and drunken expression.

"That would be perfect Mr Barton." I said "Thank you both for being amazing hosts."

"Don't mention it Ryan. You and your wife are both enchanting company. Come." He stood and offered his arm to his wife and I did the same to mine.

She looked at me in a drunken loving way and we kissed lovingly as we walked arm in arm behind Mr and Mrs Barton to the Lounge.

I sat on the sofa between Mrs Barton and my wife while Mr Barton poured some drinks. "Ryan." He boomed, "congratulations on winning that pay award for your members. You won it, I didnt give it you freely, you did your job superbly and left me no choice."

"Why...why thank you Mr Barton." I said as I stood to take the glass of brandy he offered me and took the mimosa he made for my wife and passed it to her.

"You cost me quite a bit of money." He continued "but I wont hold that against you. To prove it I have a gift for you." He said gesturing to a box on the counter.

I walked over and opened it. Inside was a bracelet in the design of a two headed snake. The two heads met at the clasp and the rest of the bracelet was ornately carved with diamonds to look like a snakes body.

"Its beautiful Mr Barton." I lied unsure what to make of it. "Thank you both so very much." I said looking from Mr Barton to his wife.

"Put it on." He said in a commanding tone.

Not wanting to be rude I obliged. The bracelet was a little tight but did up without too much trouble and I showed it off to all present faking a smile.

"Music." Mr Barton exclaimed before moving to an antique record player in the corner and putting a record on. "Would you do me the honour of a dance Helen?" he said offering his hand.

My wife looked at me and we exchanged smiles before she finished her drink and stood and took his hand.

I looked at Mrs Barton wondering if she too would like to dance but she just patted the spot next to her on the sofa and I dutifully took a seat where she indicated.

My boss and wife looked an odd dance pairing as he stood a full foot taller than her even in her heels, however they both moved with such grace that Mrs Barton and I couldn't help applaud every spin and lift. The song finished after a few minutes.

"Bravo." I shouted as I stood to applaud. "That was amazing."

A slower song started and I offered my hand to Mrs Barton but once again she patted the sofa and I sat.

I watched and began to feel a little uncomfortable at how tightly my boss was holding my wife. I glanced at Mrs Barton but she just sat smiling her eyes locked on her husbands.

His hand slid lower down my wife's back so that the tips of his fingers touched the top of her ass and I saw him whisper something in her ear.

I shifted uncomfortably looking at Mrs Barton waiting for her to bring her husband into line but she just smiled at her husband. I looked back at him and we locked eyes.

His confident smile turned to a smirk as his hand moved lower and he cupped my wife's ass.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" I said rising to my feet.

"I don't hear your wife complaining Ryan. Maybe she is enjoying being touched by a real man?" He chuckled giving her ass a squeeze.

"YOU PIECE OF SHIT!" I raged and started across the room towards him.

"AAARRGGHHH." I squealed as I felt a huge surge of energy flow through my body. Every muscle seized and I hit the floor hard.

The sound of my Boss laughing drowned out the music as I lay paralysed on the floor. I could see shoes, my wife's and my bosses, still twirling together.

"What happened? Why was she still dancing with him? WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON???" I thought as some movement returned.

I lifted my head just as something landed on the floor. It was my bosses shirt. Was my wife undressing him? I soon had my answer.

I heard the clack of heels behind me and felt Mrs Barton kneel next to me and hold my hair. She lifted my head to see my Boss stood behind my wife. His eyes were on me, his smirk even more sinister, as my wife stared at the back wall. His tie was hung loosely around his neck and he was naked from the waist down. His hands were moving freely over my wife's petite body. Caressing her breasts and squeezing them as he smirked at me.

"You cost me a lot of money." He snarled as his hands moved down my seemingly paralyzed wife's arms. "It's payback time." He took the zip of her dress between her fingers and lowered it. His hands slid back up over her breasts and pulled the dress from her shoulders letting it fall to the floor. She stood there in the black satin underwear she always wore on out date night seemingly oblivious to what was happening.

I managed to move my hands to a press up position ready to try and get up.

"Don't think about it." Mrs Barton hissed in my ear as she dangled what looked like a key fob in my face.

"Fuck you." I snarled with all the menace I could muster.

She laughed and then pressed the button on the fob.

"AARRGHHHH." I felt the bracelet buzz a millisecond before the searing pain of the electric shock began. I lay there paralysed again as my wife's bra landed on the floor in front of me. The damn bracelet is some kind of shocker I screamed in my head as i heard Mrs Barton move away and sit on the sofa.

"Stay right there Helen." Mr Barton commanded my wife as he walked towards me. He lifted me easily and lowered me onto the sofa on my side. My head on his wife's lap.

I gazed at my own wife as she stood there in just her black lace panties. I noticed Mr Barton had tied her wrists with his tie.

He moved behind her and looked over her shoulder and watched his fingers brush he stiff nipples. He lifted her tied hands up over his neck forcing her onto tip toes. He removed a set of nipple clamps linked by a chain from his pocket and Helen winced as he fitted them to her nipples. He tugged the chain hard and she yelled in pain.

I tried my best to stop him, to get up and help her but I was too weak. My muscles only just recovering from the last shock.

"The more you try and be the hero the more I hurt her." He said releasing his hold on the chain letting her nipples snap back into place. Her head dropped in relief and my boss whispered in her ear.

12