Bosses Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked at me vacantly, her hands still hooked around Christians neck "Just enjoy the show honey." She said totally without emotion.

My boss smirked as his hand slid down her stomach and into her panties.

Her head immediately snapped back as his fingers went to work. "Yess." She hissed as her hips rolled in time with his fingers.

"Relax Ryan. Your wife is having a good time." She began to stroke my hair as if she was petting a kitten that was sitting in her lap. "Now be a good cuck and watch her get fucked."

"Look at your wife Ryan. Listen to her moan. Does she always get this wet?" He teased before removing his hand.

"Nooo." She groaned

"Such a needy slut." Mrs Barton sneered

My boss pulled the waist band of her panties up and the gusset instantly became soaked with her juices. He admired them before unhooking her hands from around his neck and pulling them quickly down to her ankles.

Instinctively she stepped out of them and turned to face him.

"Isn't she beautiful Ryan?" Mrs Barton asked as she stroked me.

"Yes Mrs Barton." I replied softly almost hypnotised by her petting. As though she was taking the pain if my wife's betrayal away.

Mr Barton smirked at me knowing he had won. He turned to my wife.

"Suck my dick you cheap whore!" he commanded.

Helen dropped to her knees and raised her bound hands and fumbled with his trousers until she managed to get them open. She reached inside and took out his semi erect cock. It was at least 8" long and very thick. She eagerly took it in her mouth sucking for all she was worth.

Mr Barton grabbed her head. "Slowly bitch. I want to enjoy this triumph."

From my vantage point all I could see was her head moving back and forth but the wet slurping noudes and the look on Cristian Barton's face left me in no doubt what was happening.

"Can you move dear?" Crystal Barton whispered in my ear.

"Yes Mrs Barton." I replied slowly moving my arms and legs to show her.

"Be sweet and kneel on the floor facing them dear."

"Yes Mrs Barton." I said as I slid onto the floor

She rested her right leg on my shoulder so that her boot was next to my mouth.

"Lick my boot." She said softly

Instinctively my tongue went to work. With my eyes fixed on the back of my wife's head I began licking her boot.

"Good boy." She purred happily.

Christian Barton laughed. "You little pussy. No wonder you wife is so hungry for my cock." He looked down. "You should see her face Ryan. She is loving it."

He pulled his cock out and whispered in her ear. I carried on licking wondering what was being said.

"Tell your husband what I just said slut." Mr Barton sneered.

She stood and turned. "Mr Barton said I am a whore, I am his whore and he is going to fuck me doggy style because that is the position whores like best." She dropped on to all fours ready to be taken.

Tears welled in my eyes and I began to sob.

"Shhh. Did you think you could get away with what you did?" Mrs Barton asked as she stroked my neck. "You cost us so much money. That's when my husband came up with the idea of this trial."

I stopped licking "Trial?"

"We drugged you." She said. "A new drug MI5 wanted us to work on. We call it sub space. It softens the mind and makes the subject comply with whatever they are told to do.....lick." she said with an amused tone.

I resumed my licking.

"Works perfectly." She chuckled

"Uurgghhhh it hhuurrtts." My wife squealed.

My gaze shot across the room to her. Barton was kneeling behind d her a tight grip on her hair and had seemingly rammed himself deep inside her.

"Shut up and take it whore." He sneered as he started pounding her.

"This little wifey of yours is so tight Ryan. Lucky she's so wet or else I dont think she would be able to handle me." He spoke louder as my wife's squeals for louder.

"Yesssss fuck meeeee, fuck me Mr Barton. Make me come." Helen begged as he pounded her.

Even over her screams I could hear her pussy squelching.

Mr Barton reached around with his free hand and started stroking her clit.

Helen's eyes rolled up in her head and she shrieked so loudly I though she would pass out. Then she came. There was no hiding or denying it. Her body erupted in every way possible. She wailed and screamed and begged and moaned, her body shook so hard I thought she would fall apart and her juices started pooling on the hard wooden floor.

It was more than Barton could handle and his body stiffened as he emptied load after load into her. When he was empty he pulled out turned her around and kissed her.

I could clearly see his seed pouring from her swollen sloppy pussy lips.

Looking at me still licking his wife's boots he said. "Your wife will sleep with me tonight. You dont mind do you?"

"No Sir." I replied between licks.

"Good boy. I plan on fucking her at least 3 more times tonight and a couple more times in the morning. This ass needs fucking too." He said reaching down to spank her.

He lifted her over his shoulder and carried her from the room.

"The driver will take you home now." Mrs Barton said. "I quite fancy having some fun with that wife of yours too." And with that she followed behind them.

The driver came and took me home alone.

The next morning my phone buzzed. I opened it to find video after video of my wife being used and degraded in every way possible by Mr and Mrs Barton and loving every minute of it. The phone beeped again with a message that read "Worth every penny."

Helen returned home 2 days later tired and sore from the ordeal. I explained to her about the drug and how it was Barton's revenge. We agreed I would quit my job and move away to help us forget all about it. But neither of us has ever been the same since.


12