Bosses Turning Her Slut Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His office had three pictures frame as well, with shooting done as face wasn't visible. In first one she was on her all four, nude obviously, her boobs were hanging and her face was turned opposite to camera. The second picture was standing pose, same as Abdul had from the back side. The third picture was from the front, she was standing with one boob in her hand pointing towards the camera, her second hand was downwards and her two fingers was inside her pussy. I peeped in the laptop also, it also had wallpaper. She was riding someone whose face wasn't visible and another guy was fucking her in her ass, whose face was hidden behind her head. Her face was clearly visible with immerse pleasure on it. I went back with the file, met her at exit and she showed no discomfort at all.

Two days later I was on a sales call, just near Basit office. So after the call I decided to see Gulafsa. I went to the office and the receptionist wished me. I asked for washroom and she told me the way. Instead of going to washroom I went inside the office towards Basit cabin. As soon as I reached the door I halted. I peeped inside and to my shock Gulafsa was sitting there. Her jeans were dropped and lying near her ankles, no panty at all. The chair in which she was sitting was of glass itself. Her t-shirt was off her body and she was sitting topless.

The t-shirt was lying on her table itself. I saw Basit who was seeing towards her, she didn't looked uncomfortable and was sitting and completing some register. Just then she received a call and she put her t-shirt on and pulled her Jeans up. I think the receptionist had called her and told her that I was there. I was not in the mood to meet her now so returned back immediately. The receptionist asked whether I met Gulafsa so I said that I needed washroom, didn't come to meet her up. I wasn't sure that Basit was fucking her in office or was just making her naked in office.

I do have local friends and I sometimes hangout with them too. One of them was a waiter in a five star hotel. He was well mannered and was too caring person. Two day later when I met him, he looked frustrated. I asked him the problem and he said that he and his partner were asked to serve drinks in a private party, but his friend was ill. He had helped me sometimes so I asked about it. He said that they would have been wearing a mask as they work for a reputed hotel and working in a private party could cause them job loss. For help purpose I suggested that I could help him out. I can come along with him and serve drinks and snacks over there.

He opposed me as he thought my work was respectable one and working like a waiter was not good job for me. But I insisted him few times and he agreed. He got a call from the host who asked for third waiter also. And we asked one of our friends who agreed immediately. The party was about to start at 10 PM on Thursday night. So on Thursday I called Gulafsa about our meet. Before I could say that we couldn't meet, she herself announced that she will not be coming today. It was fine for me so at 9 I reached a posh area where the party was to be held. The catering manager gave us dress to wear along with the mask. We wore them and the good arrived.

All food and snacks were ready made and oven to keep it fresh. There was no cooking to be held, and it was just serving to be done. The manager told us that we shouldn't object on events in the main hall and shouldn't stay there unexpectedly longer then required. He also told us that only we four will be the outsider and rest peoples will be guest only. Around 10 pm two police officers arrived, and we severed them some snacks and drinks. Later two more guys arrived and we did the same. Ten minutes later Basit arrived, I was shocked to see him but he was served the same. Within 5 minutes Abdul sir also arrived. As Abdul sir arrived the manager instructed us again, he told us as this was a private party, so girl will also come for entertainment so we mustn't do anything weird.

I was suspecting that the entertainment must be none other than Gulafsa. As I was thinking that a girl in Burkha arrived. She went in straight and we stayed out of the main hall, until someone rings the bell. Few minutes later the bell ringed and I went inside. Indeed it was Gulafsa; she was sitting between the two police officers on the sofa. She was all naked and the police guys were molesting her, playing with her boobs, kissing her and playing with her pussy all the time. I served the snacks and turned back as instructed. After nearly 20 minutes I went inside again, till then rest two waiters had gone in once and the catering manager as well. As I was in this time she was been fucked in her ass and pussy by the two police guys.

It seemed they were nearing climax and rest two fellows other than Abdul and Basit were getting rid of their clothes, it seemed that it was their turn now. I came out immediately. My turn came in next 15 minutes and expectedly those two guys were fucking Gulafsa and the police guys were telling Abdul that he wants to fuck Gulafsa one more time. Abdul was telling him that he can surely do that. I came back and was in the hall in next 40 minutes. Abdul and Basit were fucking her this time. Abdul was telling to Basit that he was crazy for her ass only and Basit admitted that he was fetish for Gulafsa ass only. I served then and then was back inside in 30 minutes. The police guys were again on her fucking her to core. And rest of them seems exhausted, the two guys left immediately as soon as I came outside.

The police guy left in 20 minutes too. When I was back inside she was on the table on her fours sucking Abdul dick and Basit was fucking her again in the ass. Abdul said me to send the manager in 15 minutes. I came out and told the manager about it. The manager went inside in 15 minutes and came out immediately. He was along with Gulafsa holding her by her waist. The manager told us as service tip we were being allowed to fuck her as we like, then Abdul will take her to his place and fuck her rest of the night with Basit. My friends and manager was exited and they immediately went naked. They weren't in mood to foreplay and started to fuck her in ass and pussy immediately. They were taking full liberty over mauling her boobs and slapping her bums.

They didn't remove the mask and it was a relief to me. I didn't want to speak in front of Gulafsa as she could easily recognize me up. As both of them finished the manager took position in her pussy and I took in her ass. We fucked her to core and finished soon. She went to bathroom and cleaned herself, she came out in a Burkha and I dropped her to the car. There was a driver in the car already, Abdul and Basit was in back seat. Basit came out and look at her; she removed her Burkha and went inside. Basit too followed her giving her Burkha to me. He asked me to give it to driver. As Basit got inside the door closed and I went to driver seat. The driver took the Burkha and kept it on his side seat. Abdul was telling the driver that he'll get his chance with her too, and he must be patience about it.

The car moved and they were gone, it took 2 hours to gather all the stuffs and leave the place. I went to Abdul house to check if the car was there or not, luckily it was there only, I tried to peep inside the house. Gulafsa was standing near the bonnet with her face settled on the bonnet and that driver was fucking her from behind. He was actually filling her inside as he climaxed just then itself. She walked back towards Abdul room after that. The house had few glass walls and I could see her walking naked to Abdul room. As she reached Abdul room Basit came out.

He slapped her on bums and they both went inside. I had no way to get inside and see so I returned back. At noon next day I paid a visit to Gulafsa place but it was locked and she wasn't there. I went to Abdul place and saw a sight on her in the balcony. So she still was there, I also saw Abdul and Basit after few minutes in the balcony. They were mauling her boobs all the time but she was wearing a t-shirt now. I'm not sure that she was wearing any jeans or pants below or not as balcony was covering her body till her waist. As they went inside I waited there for 20 minutes but they didn't came out. So I returned back to my place and paid her visit next day. She was sitting at her place and was as normal as she could be. She hugged me even and kissed me also when no one was around. I wasn't sure that she was doing all this with her will or she was being forced into it.

After few minutes Basit arrived and gave me an envelope. He asked me to give it to Abdul. I took the envelope and put it my pocket. While returning to my office I saw the envelope, it was opened already, may be the gum didn't stick it well. I opened the envelope and saw a note in it. It had title "Special Guest Service" and 5 date and time were mentioned on it. Below was an IP address of CCTV camera and a password. I knew that Basit Company services special guests few times and that day no other guests were welcomed. But why he was telling Abdul about it. I clicked the picture of the note and put it back in. Pulled my bag and applied Gum on the edge. After reaching office I gave it to Abdul sir. He smiled and took it from me, keeping that envelop in his pocket.

The date mentioned on it was on Wednesday and time was 2 pm. Abdul sir left at 1:30 pm and in curiosity I logged in the IP Address with password on 2:15 pm. The scene flashed was terrible, a guy was lying on the couch, oiled up, Gulafsa was massaging that guy, and she was using her boobs to massage him up instead of her hands. What the hell it was, she was just an accountant, not a professional massage woman. As my office had lots to visitors and as it was afternoon only I was present in the office. So all the visitors came to me only, as they came to my desk, I minimized the view and after they went away I maximized it again. So when I resumed my view she was massaging his dick with her boobs.

Another visitor and when he left, she was getting fucked in her pussy and he was near his climax. He grunted and filled her pussy. He sat on the couch and within a second Gulafsa was servicing his dick with her mouth. 10 minutes and he was back to action only to enjoy her ass. She was bending on the table and spread her legs, and that guy started to fuck her in her ass. Another visitor and when the visitor was gone, he was depositing his load in her ass. She got up and cleaned him when Basit came to view. He was in shorts only and he talked with the guy. Basit grabbed her boobs and pressed her hard, and was still talking with the guy. The guy had a smile on his face and then he went for a bath.

He returned in 10 minutes, nicely dressed and that time I recognized him as a powerful and influenced person of the city. He too pressed her boobs and bums few more times and left immediately. Basit dropped his pants and reclined on the couch. She started to massage him with her boobs. He stopped her and came to the camera; he made a call and then made sign to come. Then he stopped the CCTV camera. Now it was all my assumption, Basit was calling Abdul to come over who was expectedly watching this like me. Later Basit and Abdul both had gotten massage from Gulafsa, with fucking her in the massage room obviously.

For next four instances the events were same. Gulafsa massaged four guests on those days who were supposed to be influenced peoples of city. She gave them special massage and got fucked in both ass and pussy. Basit and Abdul followed the massage session, they got massaged by Gulafsa and they also fucked her. The things making me concerned were since the beginning no one used condoms at all, I know birth controls pills and I think she used that but it was heavy risk in unsafe sex. But either she didn't object or else no one listened to her. Anyways she was like a slut now and I know Basit and Abdul were fucking her on other occasions too which I wasn't aware off.

I told her many times that we must go back home but she always rejected my offer saying that she has some problems in going back. I wasn't sure that she was willingly doing that or some kind of threat was her for this. She never told me and I never came to know about it. I was never been asked to visit to Basit office as my boss had stopped asking me to go there. Instead he was sending another guy over there, who was my junior. I couldn't say him to send me so I didn't say anything. But Gulafsa met me regularly at weekends now; she never missed it even if she was in periods and proposed to fuck her ass in that time. Her boobs and bums grew slightly bigger now. On one such occasion I observed that her bums had something written on it. It was very light and supposed to be written with some pen. I read it carefully and "Basit Property" was written on it. When I observed her pussy side to it "Abdul Den" was written. I didn't say anything to her and she never confessed anything about it. On next weekend she told me that she was having some work at office so she'll reach my place at Friday morning. I didn't say anything to her.

My junior mobile was accidentally left behind in office, so I thought to drop it to his place while going place. I took the phone and reached his place around 10 pm after having dinner at some restaurant. The door was opened and I ringed the bell, but it didn't sound back. I knew he lived alone so just entered the place. He wasn't in hall and nor in kitchen so I moved to the bedroom. I opened the gate and as I was about to get inside I heard few voices. He wasn't alone for sure; maybe two more guys were with him. Just then I heard a car stopped at the gate. I was confused about it so I hid behind the bathroom gate.

I looked at the gate and Gulafsa came inside. I was shocked to see her here. She stood in the hall, got rid of her clothes and called someone. The driver came in and she was standing nude in front of him. She handed him her clothes and wares and said 4 am to him. The driver turned back and moved away with his car. She shouted for my junior and within few second the bedroom gate opened and my junior along with two fellows came out. They all were naked already; Gulafsa objected that she supposed that he would have been alone. He said that if there is a problem then she can go back. She said that she don't have any problem. His friends started to talk with my junior and Gulafsa sat on her knees, started to suck his dick. She alternated between the rests two also, sucking all three of them in intervals.

My junior told his friends that she was his boss friend's slut, and Basit has changed his office setup, he had packed office now and inside only she and Basit stays. She remains nude all the time and whenever he needs he fucks her in the office itself. No one in the office knows about it. He also told them that if anyone comes to meet Basit, she gets dressed but if he goes, he can go straight inside and Basit used to fuck her just in front of him too. Last night Basit asked any favour for him, so he asked Gulafsa for a night and so she was here. The talk was over so they moved to the bedroom, locking door behind.

The window had curtains from inside, but due to airflow it moved few times giving a slight peep inside the bedroom. They all fucked her missionary one by one, followed by fucking in her ass, one by one, I only managed to see in every 5 minutes when AC blower turned towards window and curtains moved for few seconds. They made her suck them in between and fucked her again till core. It was around 3 am when they were finished. Gulafsa called someone and after 10 minutes the driver was on the gate, with her belongings. He pushed her on the wall and started to squeeze her boobs.

She pushed him aside and said not here, in the car or in the company parking place. He didn't let her dress and they moved out. She climbed the car all naked and they rushed immediately. I picked my bike and followed them. Instead of moving to company parking the car moved outside city. It reached to an isolated place and the engine shut down. They didn't come out and I was assuming that the driver was fucking her inside. Just then a bike stopped near the car. I was far away and couldn't be seen. The bike was of night patrolling police and it had two riders on it. One of them knocked on the window and the door opened after a minute.

The driver came out all naked and the police guy peeped inside. They slapped that driver few times and he was standing and saying something to them. I think he was offering to fuck Gulafsa. So after a few discussions one of them got rid of his clothes and got inside the car closing the gate behind. The car was locked and it remained locked for 30 minutes. The gate opened and as soon as that guy exit, next guy got inside. He kept the door locked for 30 minutes or more and he came out. They both climbed on their bike and rushed away. The driver went inside now, in the back seat. The car stayed there for next 20 minutes and engine started again. I followed it and it stopped in front of Gulafsa apartment. She got down and car rushed away.

I prayed from God to take her out of this mess, and God heard me, she immediately got Typhoid and was admitted in hospital for 10 day, events after events happened. As she was sick, Basit was desperate to fuck anyone else. There was a single girl in office name Nilopher; she also had assets like Gulafsa. Though she wasn't having assets as thick as Gulafsa, but thicker than normal girls. Basit and Abdul offered her lift and in the basement they managed to molest her, and fucked her. Instead of staying silent she reported the police. Her father was a lawyer so immediately the action was been taken. Both Abdul and Basit got arrested, the CCTV footage was obtained immediately and it took only 7 days to prove their guilt.

They were held behind the bars and their family sold both the company to someone else and left the city. When she was back to office, her boss as well as my boss was change. She asked me whether we should leave to our country or should stay. I was concerned with Abdul and Basit advances, without them I didn't had any issue in staying. I said we'll stay. She smiled and we resumed out jobs. Just one question in my mind was that if she was been forced to do all that then it was a permanent halt to the situation, but if she might be doing that with her will, then she could resume whoring some day. She never confessed anything to me so I was just standing with questions, having no answers, and no way to get answers.

12