All Comments on 'Boss's New Wife'

by SabrinaGLangton

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
MattiemaybeMattiemaybeabout 2 years ago

Thank you for Sabrina & Scott! I very much enjoyed Sabrina’s journey. Scott is - let’s say wonderfully odd.

SabrinaGLangtonSabrinaGLangtonabout 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks, Mattiemaybe for reading my story, I feel it's getting a little lost in this mismatched category. I know it starts a little harsh but it ends up sweet, they both end up changing to be with each other. When I first started writing it I didn't realize it was going to end so romantically.

ChimeraLoveMeeChimeraLoveMeeabout 2 years ago

This is one of my favorite stories on the site now. It's uniquely interesting and so well written. I'm gonna checkout more of your stories now.

SabrinaGLangtonSabrinaGLangtonabout 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you ChimeraLoveMee, please read more, I have almost a year's worth of stories to keep you busy. Thanks for reading this and other authors on this site...

Danielle_CD58Danielle_CD58about 2 years ago

Sabrina, I am liking too many of your stories. Lol

It's like you know what I want to read. Thanks dear.

SabrinaGLangtonSabrinaGLangtonabout 2 years agoAuthor

Danielle_CD58 thanks for commenting, this was one of the fastest stories I have ever written. It also gets me in a zone faster than most of my other stories too, so glad you like it. Thank you for reading...

leeanna19leeanna19almost 2 years ago

Wonderful Sabrina! Thanks for the mention. I wish I was prolific as you. I have another 60 odd stories, but I'm selective about what I'm putting on here as some mention the character first discovering they are trans at an early age. A big no no on here.

I'm so jealous of of your HOT rating almost every story! You Rock x

SabrinaGLangtonSabrinaGLangtonalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you leeanna19 you know you are my favorite, well everyone's favorite...

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Oh sooo wanted more...more conclusion with his wife and a real marriage perhaps?

SabrinaGLangtonSabrinaGLangton11 months agoAuthor

I originally was thinking about having a confrontation with the wife and the new lover but it was distracting from the romance. I so wanted to end with the dance and how our heroine's life changed so quickly, especially after doing something like just meeting the parents, something real, or real-er, ha. Thank you so much for reading and commenting Anon...

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Sabrina I so loved this story so much!!!! You are a wonderful writer!!! I just am now wanting so much more of this story it touched my soul lovely

SabrinaGLangtonSabrinaGLangton6 months agoAuthor

Thank you Anon... I am so happy you loved my romantic blackmail story... muah...

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

There should be a 2nd chapter to this story. Where Sabrina divorces her wife and moves into Scott’s house permanently and she gets real double D’s for Scott to play with.

SabrinaGLangtonSabrinaGLangton2 months agoAuthor

Thanks, Anon for reading. In the story, I hope everyone assumes she is with Scott forever listening and dancing to their favorite song. I am not good with sequels, ha, I wish I was, but if inspiration hits you will be the first to know. thanks again...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSabrinaGLangton@SabrinaGLangton
Summer is over... back to regularly scheduled programming Hi, Sabrina here, I love to answer questions or comments from anyone interested in my writing, so send me messages. I want to feel like I am involved. I really don't know how to describe myself. I am transgender, mat...