Boss's New Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled off his dick, rubbing myself, I needed to cum before he did. "Oh, my hard husband's cock taste's so good."

"I'm ready to cum baby, you are too sexy for me." He told me, shit I had to rub myself harder I had to show him he was turning me on. I pulled off his dick he started to spray on my yellow dress, my chin, my breasts, and I took him back into my mouth. I thought I was excited, just a little distracted, I tried to keep him in my mouth. I wanted to swallow his cum. I sucked his cock while his cum dripped from my lips. I sucked and licked until I knew he was ready for me to release him.

"Mmm." I smiled at him as I continued kissing his dick. The cum dripped off my chin.

Ha," He laughed as he played with my hair, "My little girl can't get enough." He made me stand up I had my hand with the ring on his chest and he smiled as he turned my hand over. "Let me see the other one." I gave him the left, it was clean, I didn't orgasm. He kissed me, "That's okay, get drinks and I will let you watch me." He patted my ass as I slipped away to get him the drink that I made. He always wanted his wife to have an orgasm, he thought of himself as the perfect husband. The perfect considerate lover.

I fixed my dress and got the drinks together. I knew what he liked, I knew how to keep him happy at happy hour. I caught a glimpse of myself in the reflection of the cabinets. Being with him was getting easier, I have become so feminine. My mannerisms, my walk, I knew how he liked me to be, how he liked me to act and flirt. His ex-wife was loud, angry, she smoked, she took pills, she was very far away and she didn't like him anymore. I was nothing like her.

"Gin and Tonic, lots of lime," I winked as I sat with him on the love seat. He tasted his drink and then kissed me again. He tasted like lime.

"Are you ready?" He asked. I shook my head, I shook my whole body, I always felt like a little girl with him.

I put my glass down, I moved closer, we made out on the couch as I closed my eyes. Just another husband and wife saying hello. I had to feel the hair around my face, I had to feel the nylon on my legs, my breasts pushing against him. I loved kissing, I was now used to kissing him. His light beard scratched my chin, I couldn't even imagine I was kissing a woman. His long tongue rolled in my mouth.

Sometimes I would be making dinner or making the bed and I called him to come kiss me. He thought it was cute. "Scott, I need your lips on me." I would say in my baby girl voice. But now I had to show him how much he excited me.

"Let me see you smile." He put his hand under my chin and I opened my eyes, I knew what he wanted me to do. I know he loved my long lashes and the color under my eyes. I slipped my hands under my dress, I started to play with my little 'clit' through the pantyhose. I was getting harder. I squealed, I closed my eyes but he made me look at him again. He lightly kissed me, I smelled his aftershave, I always liked it, I bought it for him. I tried so many until I found one I loved. That was my trigger, it made me think of him and it made me excited. I played with myself some more as I looked in his eyes, a man's eyes. I had my free hand on his chest. He opened his shirt and I played with the hair peeking out. I rubbed his hard chest, my long nails lightly scratching him. I told him that this turned me on.

"My beautiful wife." He watched me, then kissed me lightly again. "My beautiful wife that loves her husband." I started rubbing harder, I didn't like breaking the illusion I wasn't a complete woman, but I knew what he wanted. He wanted me to cum by looking at him, he wanted me to prove that I found him sexually exciting. His smell, his body, his smile took me to orgasm. I had to practice, I had to focus on my clothes differently, I had to want him more. I had to learn how to cum for him. He kissed me again as I started to moan. I hadn't cum all weekend just waiting for this moment, and now it happened. I moaned and shot the jism into my hand, there was never as much as Scott let loose. I had barely a trickle. I stopped breathing heavily and leaned against him, I was worn out, I had an orgasm just looking at him. My man made me excited. His smile took me over the edge mixing with the feel of my nylons. We kissed one more time, I ended with just a little lick to his lips.

I looked up at him, squinting and fluttering my lashes. I started to lick my hand. "Thank you, baby." I kissed him long and hard, he wanted to taste me too, my arms around his neck. He was happy he satisfied his wife.

***

When my life got disrupted in the office, Mr. Sanders thought I was one of the cleaning women. He was a little drunk, he walked over to me and started asking me questions. He was looking at my breasts. He put his hands in my hair, he looked close, and then he pulled it off. He pushed me away, he was angry.

"What the fuck, who are you?" He looked closer, he knew, he smiled. He shook his head and forcibly brought me closer. His phone rang. "Put on your wig, let's go."

I grabbed my male clothes as he dragged me out of the quiet building. We were on a busy street in a busy area, I got into the black car. "Where are we going?" I whispered, I avoided the driver in the mirror. It had all happened so fast, I was still shaken up and confused. I was sitting with my knees together, my little 'clit' so shrunken from being scared and nervous. I had rarely gone out of the house while dressed. I needed to see myself, I wanted to make sure I looked partially presentable. I needed to pee.

"Don't worry about it, I won't say anything to anyone." He smiled at me, he had a suspicious look on his face and I didn't like it. We ended up at a house in Silicone Valley. "Okay get out."

I wouldn't get out. "Please Mr. Sanders, don't do this. Please take me back."

He smiled and shook his head. He was older, he was much taller and stronger. "What are you so worried about, don't you want to show off those legs? That red dress is so short, haha." He pulled me out of the car and told the driver he would be right out.

It felt like we were on the steps to the house for so long, I could feel the driver's eyes on me. It was probably after ten, maybe eleven, I didn't know, but I had to get home, Lois would be wondering where I was. I had to get changed. She would be angry again. I would wake her up.

The door opened, an older woman stood looking at us, she moved and we walked in.

She looked at him. "Don't think you are doing this again."

He smiled, he put his hands on my shoulders. "What d'ya think."

She looked at me, she looked at him. "I don't know what?" He took her arm and they went into another room, I looked around, it was a nice house. It had a view of the hills out the side window. I was getting anxious again, I was playing with the short hem of my red dress.

"Okay, let me see," I heard her, she walked up to me, she made me turn around. "Promising, it's gonna cost ya."

He handed her money.

She walked up to me, "Monday's, here, early. Then later back at the shop on Sunset." She took my chin, "How old are you?"

"Twenty-eight."

She smiled, "Good, I'm Tanya you are?"

"Um, Sabrina."

The two of them laughed, we went to the door. Tanya yelled out while I was almost in the black car. "Bring a robe!"

***

I was squatting at the edge of a park, Mr. Sanders wouldn't let me pee at Tanya's and he wanted to watch me squat. He wanted me to pee like a girl. He and the driver looked out their windows, it didn't matter I could go anywhere I didn't have a shy bladder, I had an outgoing one. I could pee in front of a crowd if I had to, it sometimes came in handy. I just had to close my eyes and make-believe I wasn't dressed as a woman.

***

I made dinner, I made one of his favorites. I wanted to change, I didn't want to get tomato sauce on my new yellow dress, but he wouldn't let me. I wanted to wear something more casual, more suitable for a husband and wife to sit down to have an early dinner.

I served him, then sat. I always sat next to him, at our little table in the kitchen. He didn't want me far away on the other side of the table. He wanted to hold my hand, he wanted to play with my hair and breasts, Scott was very touchy.

"I'm taking you out tomorrow." He smiled as he ate his salad.

"Really? Where?"

"A nice little restaurant, downtown. We can go out for lunch. It's time you started meeting people."

I was thinking I didn't want to meet anyone, I didn't want to explain why I was only with him on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. I didn't want them asking me questions, I didn't want them to find out my true gender.

He grabbed my hand and shook it. "Don't worry, it's going to be nice. I promise." He smiled. Sometimes I believed him. His hand then started roaming my thighs under the table. He was watching me, I think he was trying to turn me on, thinking he was making me hornier. I would tell him I loved his hands on me, I told him what I thought he wanted to hear.

"Baby girl, I was thinking, if you want to change you can." He always dictated what he wanted me to wear, this would be a first. Sometimes if I was alone I would try on everything in my new huge closet. I had so many dresses and lingerie and heels. Scott, Tanya, and I usually picked everything out together. Tanya would stop by and I would make drinks, it was my favorite time being his 'wife.' I loved entertaining. We had accounts at so many different stores, including expensive ones, and of course Amazon. I was hoping one day, one of them would take me out shopping.

He was finished, he got up, he kissed the top of my head. "I want to go out for a drive. Let's see some of LA, it's still early."

I was cleaning up the dishes, he liked to take me for rides. He teased me most of the time, but now I didn't mind as long as we stayed in the Jeep. I knew I looked mostly female. I also knew when I was with him I felt mostly female, Tanya made sure of it. She had me practice and do all types of exercises, to become his perfect wife.

***

The first time I went to Tanya's house I was a nervous wreck, totally out of my mind with the predicament I was in. He told me I would never work in the industry again, he will tell everyone at work about my hobby, he would tell my wife. He now had her on speed dial. He would call her and ask for my male self, making me nervous watching him. I would hear her get mad and say he wasn't there. He had pictures of me at the office, at Tanya's, even peeing on the side of the road in a red dress and heels. Sometimes he was a little mean to me and it made me very edgy.

I remember the time Mr. Sanders told me he liked me as a woman, ever since Tanya told him I had potential. He handed me a piece of paper, I was on the other side of his desk, I hadn't slept in days.

"Well?" He waited for a response.

"What, what is this?"

"Ha," he laughed, he shook his head, I was nieve. "Your four-year review is coming up, that is going to be your new salary. I might even give you a new office."

I looked up at him, it was twice as much as I was getting now. I knew he had some sort of plan for me and I knew things were going to change. I didn't like change.

"There is going to be a lot of changes, around here." He laughed again and told me his vision for my future at Drexiom. He gave me off on Mondays to take care of whatever Tanya wanted me to take care of. His plan was for me to become his new girlfriend and maybe his new wife. He wanted company, he didn't care much for dating, meeting women for drinks, he especially didn't want to ever see his ex-wife again. I had this nagging feeling that he just didn't want to deal with meeting and starting a relationship with a new woman.

That first Monday with Tanya was a revelation, she was quite happy to see me, she told me I was costing Mr. Sanders a pretty penny. She poured me a cup of coffee and told me I was worth it. I liked her right away, she was nicer than Mr. Sanders, she was so much nicer than my wife.

"Get naked and put on your robe." Then she laughed when she saw how femme my robe was. It was short and dark pink, it had lace around the edges. It's what I wore when I dressed up, I figured that's what I would be doing today.

"You are going to be doing so much more than dressing up."

She made me take a shower, she showed me how to use an enema kit. She made me practice for an hour. When I finally came out of the bathroom she was quite happy. She started working on my body, laughing and talking to herself.

Her phone started to ring. "Hello?" She gave me a look. "Yeah, mmm mmm, I know."

She talked as I looked through the dresses and heels that were strewn around her back bedroom.

"Sabrina, that was your new boyfriend. He thinks 'cause he slept with two ladyboys in Phuket, he knows everything about crossdressers. God, men." She shrugged. "I know nothing about you, start talking where do you live?"

And that was the beginning, every Monday. I told her about myself and she told me her story. She had known Mr. Sanders for years, before he was even married, twelve years ago. She had some sympathy for me when I told her I was married, I was busy, my life was soon going to be a mess.

"You and I know," She stood me in front of the mirror, "That you are going to love this, don't try to kid me."

"You think so?"

"Look at those cheekbones, you are going to be gorgeous. ha." She patted my face.

Soon I had every hair depleted from my body, soon she was going to make it permanent. She just shrugged when I asked her how was I going to explain my sudden smoothness to my wife.

"That is going to be the least of your worries," She told me as she filed and painted my nails and toenails with a clear coat... as she shaped my eyebrows and took color samples of my hair for new wigs... as she found a skin tone to match my chest for my new double D-cups, my new figure, my new two days at the Sanders house.

She took me to the gym next. I met my trainer a huge man name Morris, he couldn't wait to get started on me. He gave me a shot into my ass and gave me a new diet. Tanya stood by the side with a smile on her face the whole time. Everything he made me do was hard, I wasn't used to such strenuous exercises. He kept hitting my ass. His hands were tremendous and he would massage my body, telling me the next muscle or area we were going to pinpoint. He kept pushing me to try harder. When we were done he told me this was the last time I would enter this gym as a male. I left exhausted, I slept in the car.

Then Tanya took me to her salon. She told me next week I would be coming in here as a girl. No arguments. I took another shower, I met the cosmologist who worked for her and the others. She told them I was transgender and was transitioning. All of them couldn't be happier for me, everyone was excited to help. She took pictures of me, she took pictures of my nails, my legs, my ass, my confused face.

"Next week, you will be leaving as Mrs. Sanders. And then Tuesday you visit Scott, you will have fun, he insists on it" She laughed as she told me.

"Next Monday?"

"Mmm-mmm."

"I can't go home next week looking like a woman, how would I explain it to, you know." I looked around, I didn't want any of the other workers knowing my true purpose for being here.

"Well, you can stay here. I can put you to work. Then you can stay with me if you want, I have plenty of room. Unless you want to stay with Scott the extra day, I'm sure he would prefer that, let me call..."

"Wait!" I interrupted her.

So I ended up spending the entire Monday, my day off with Tanya. I didn't go back home until Thursday morning around one AM. Lois didn't like my new hours, but she didn't mind the extra money. She hated my eyebrows even more than my pierced ears.

***

After dinner I was getting ready in my dressing room, looking in my mirror, it was my favorite. It ramped up my sexual excitement, it reminded me of being at Tanya's house learning about Scott. This was the mirror Tanya had in her back bedroom, I told her how much I loved it and she gave it to me. It had a thick three-inch white frame and the mirror itself was a little distressed, I looked so good in it. I needed a little diffusion, I needed a cloud, it made me feel better and look a little sexier. We decorated my entire new bedroom around this perfect mirror. This was the focal point.

I wasn't used to making decisions in this house, only about food and drinks, everything else was dictated by Scott. I could feel things were changing, the balance of power was shifting ever so slightly. I was starting to get afraid, you give a little you get a little, what was he going to have me give.

I rummaged through my closet, I wanted something for a drive. A drive with the husband, listening to music, talking about the week. I decided on a pink tank top but first I slipped on a strapless bra. I wanted some support. I put on beige panties and pantyhose and over that a denim skirt. It was short, it landed in the middle of my thighs and it had buttons from the bottom to the top, it was very easily removed, just in case.

Lastly, I put on my yellow sandals, they were three-inch heels with two wide straps, they were very sexy and cute, I loved them. Sometimes when I have the time or am in the mood I would lounge around in my heels, maybe fall asleep, maybe sneak out in the quiet backyard and make-believe I am doing something important. Maybe I'm calling the gardener or the cable man, or calling over the neighbors. Or maybe even my husband to tell him I miss him. These were the heels I put on, these piqued my imagination. These were my favorite, and I had a clutch that matched.

I brushed my hair and changed my lipstick. I wanted something pink to match my top. I put a little pink above my eyes too. I took some pictures. I made believe I was surprised, my eyes wide and my mouth open. Scott was going to love this look, the skirt was short and the top was thin and showed my cleavage off nicely. I had on a lace bra and my breasts looked fantastic and ready to be touched.

Scott liked that I had large breasts and Tanya had taught me how to show them off. When I first started coming here he would put me on a chair and make me take down my top or dress, then I would take off my bra. I was always so uncomfortable sitting with him half-naked. It didn't feel right, it wasn't something that I would ever do, it felt too mechanical. He would lower his pants and smile.

"My little girl is going to love this." He would tell me.

His plan for me was to want his cock, he wanted me to desire him. His dick would be released, it was big and angry. He was always hard. he told me my outfits, hair, and especially my breasts made him hard. Harder than he had ever been before. I would sit on my hands, hiding my perfect nails. He would then put his cock between my breasts. I didn't move, he squeezed them together, he made his own friction. I was a doll, I wasn't real. His cock would be so close to my chin, running up and down against my body. In minutes he would cum. He would cum all over me. My breasts and chin were soaked, white sticky goo dripping from my cleavage. Afterward, he made me say thank you and lick him clean. He then made me play with myself, through my pantyhose. He would stand close, rub against me. He needed me to cum for him, he needed me to be excited he came on me like I was a silicone doll. I always had to say thank you.

I looked back into my mirror, he was going to love how my breasts looked in my pink tank top.

Ring. Ring.

My iPhone was ringing, I kept it in the vanity drawer. I tried to not even look at it the entire time I was at the Sanford house. I picked it up, I thought it was Tanya or Morris, it was still early. It was Lois. I had to get my male voice back, it wasn't going to be easy in pink lipstick.