Boss's New Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The man pulled his cock out of me. He was so long, he was huge. I tightened I didn't want him gone so quick. He pulled out slowly, he made a slight chuckle. He loved it. I wanted it back inside. I laid my head on the bed, my arms were so tired but I felt so wonderful, I felt so fulfilled. A man had made me cum, a man had taken my virginity. I would never tell Scott. I would never tell Lois.

I heard the door. My lover was gone.

***

Whenever we went out Scott set up a small task for me, he wanted to watch me. He wanted to see how good at being a girl I was. He wanted me to interact with people. I used to beg him not to make me do anything crazy or weird. My heart wouldn't take it, I couldn't handle him being harsh or mean-spirited. I didn't understand it, I didn't think it was fair. My Karma was too good, my feelings were easily hurt. I would kiss him and rub his chest, telling him I would do anything for him.

He would smile. "Don't worry baby, nothing crazy."

I would then kiss him lightly again, a pre-thank you kiss.

"I want you to make believe you lost your earring. I want you to look until someone comes to help you. I want you to kiss them on the cheek when you find it."

I just looked at him, he was getting weird, where were these ideas coming from? "Really?"

"Yes, no big deal, should take a couple of minutes." He then made me get out.

It definitely wasn't like the things he started out wanting me to do. I was thankful for that. They were mean. They were more about humiliation, slight they might have been, but they made me humble and uncomfortable.

He used to have me put on my highest heels, twelve, thirteen-inch platforms. He would follow me for a couple of blocks behind me taking video. I was so edgy, everyone would be looking at me, looking at my patterned tights and tight belly. The impossible heels clicking on the sidewalks. I felt so dejected after we got back in the car. I didn't understand why he wanted to embarrass me, why he wanted me to draw so much negative attention. Everyone was looking at me in my short dress and heels. Everyone was probably wondering why I needed so much scrutiny, from so many onlookers. Once back in the Jeep I had to jerk him off, he was so hard and leaking before I even touched him.

Other times he wanted me to flirt with men. He wanted to see how I acted around someone other than himself. It was hard I wasn't used to talking to men while dressed up, soon I would target someone. Someone by themselves, someone who looked like they could use a woman in heels and pantyhose in their life. My voice was shaky, my mouth was dry. After a little while, I would let them hold my hand, I would giggle, I would play with my hair. They would ask for my number. We would say goodbye, I had to leave I was enjoying it too much. Someone was being nice to me.

Scott made me do this three more times and then he stopped. He told me he didn't like other men holding me and touching me like that. He didn't want me flirting with other men anymore, wives shouldn't be acting like that. His plan backfired. He was mad at me, he wouldn't even talk to me for a while. It was his idea, and it was his idea to stop. He would take me back to the house and I would hide in my room.

Today was different, it wasn't about humiliation, it was about communication. He wanted to make sure I was ready to meet people, to talk, to laugh, to learn. I walked a couple of feet ahead of him, near a bench, in total view of him and his Jeep. He held his phone, I watched him take pictures. I dropped my big golden hoop, my expensive jewelry, I was probably going to lose it one day anyway.

I waited. I was acting, I was looking, I started feeling frustrated. An older gentleman and a woman came over and asked if I needed help. They seemed so friendly, so nice to help out a young woman, why did I have to bother them, why did I have to act helpless?

"Yes please," And I showed them the other earring. I was so awkward and clumsy.

The man looked under the bench. "Here it is." He smiled, he found it so fast. The woman walked over to me, I kissed them both on the cheek and took the earring, and slipped it into my ear. I showed them.

"Thank you so much." I smiled.

Scott was suddenly behind me. "Mom, Dad, this is Sabrina."

***

That night we were getting ready for bed, Tuesday night was my favorite part of my stay at the Sanders house. At 'my' house.

"I'm glad I met your parents, they seem so nice." I was at my vanity, fixing my wig, brushing, and fluffing.

"I told you. They knew who you were, they had seen so many pictures. Of us, of you. I asked them to help you." He bent down and looked in the mirror with me. On the far wall of my room, I had a picture of Scott with his parents, it was probably a year ago, right after he was divorced. He would go there often, they lived relatively close. I could just make it out over his shoulder in my mirror.

"Scott?"

"Mmm?"

"Would you mind if I didn't wear a wig tonight, I would love to do something with my own hair?" I looked into his eyes, I think I was testing him, feeling out our new boundaries. His parents liking me had given me just a little bit more hand. A little closer to a more equal relationship.

"Of course, whatever you want." He kissed the top of my head, my wig, and he went out. "I'll open some wine."

I was sort of frozen, my hands in my hair. Scott never got the wine, I always did. I did all of the serving.

I pulled off the wig, my hair had gotten so long in the last couple of months. I shook my head, I would have to wash it, put in some product, blow-dry, and maybe curl. I should have done this tomorrow morning instead. I called Tanya. I took a picture, fifteen minutes later she was behind me. I had a towel around my hair, I had on the short pink robe that she made fun of me in months ago. She stood behind me, I loved her, she was now my best friend.

"Maybe I should just wear the wig," I told her catching her beautiful brown eyes in the mirror.

She made believe she was choking me, she playfully bit my neck. "Let's see what we got to work with." She ripped off the towel and tousled my hair. "Mmm, it's gonna take hours." She smiled, I felt better. "We can try something. I'm gonna have to do some cutting."

"Okay, go for it."

Twenty minutes later, I looked genuine, perfect.

***

Tuesday nights weren't always my favorite. Months ago, I would hear Scott getting ready for me in his bedroom. I would be sitting in front of the vanity mirror, wearing something too sexy, too revealing, making me too nervous. My body had changed so much after meeting Tanya and Morris, I always looked incredible now. Scott loved my breasts and legs, my cheekbones, and long slender fingers. I had become a fantasy for him. I now had to go to sleep with him, I had never laid down with a man before. I used to call Tanya for pep talks. She would tell me what to do again, she would always end the conversation with her signature line.

"Go out there and make a spectacle of yourself, haha." Click. I was alone once again with my mirror.

He would call me, I would make my way into the bedroom. I would apologize. He never paid attention he was too focused on my breasts, my legs, my ass. He hadn't slept with a woman in a long time, in over a year.

"Wow, you look great. Turn around, let's see the back." When I faced him again, his robe was off, he was naked, his cock was already hard. He took my face in his hand and he looked at me more closely. "I just love your lips, you look delicious, ha."

Tanya made him go slow with me, I wasn't a whore, I wasn't experienced. It was still going to hurt.

We set up pillows on the edge of the bed, he covered them with a towel. I leaned on the pillows and he slipped off my panties. He kissed my ass, my thighs, I always wore a stocking and garter belt set. I wore something sexy, something that would make my boobs look enticing, I would wear heels, maybe white pumps. I had my backside facing him, just waiting.

"This is gonna be cold," He would tell me, putting something inside me and onto his still hard cock. "Okay, this is gonna hurt." And he aimed and then he pushed in slow. I held my breath, I relaxed my ass and he slipped in some more.

"Ahh..."

I tried to sound positive, I tried to sound like a woman enjoying having sex with a man with a huge cock.

"Ahh.."

"Almost halfway baby, you are doing great." He would give me a play-by-play. "Pushing again, your a little tight, relax some more." He would rub, my thigh, feel my stockings.

He was being so much more considerate but I still wanted to scream at him. 'Relax, really! How was I going to relax, your cock is tearing me a new one, literally.'

"We are all in, little girl." He always laughed when he was completely buried inside of me. I felt his body against my backside, he was warm, I took a deep breath. He would start pumping and in no time he would moan, he would take my 'clit' in his hands and rub, fapping away. I tried to cum when he did, tried to pay attention to his breathing, his motions. Soon the two of us would have orgasms, I felt like we had to get it over with, it was what was scheduled. He kissed my back, my bra strap, as he bent over me and his cock slipped out. I turned around I had to see who's cock was inside of me. I had to see who I was making a spectacle of myself for, I was glad it was Scott, it wasn't a surprise.

I took the towel and he sent me back into my own bedroom. I was in his room for fifteen minutes, tops. I slipped into bed to toss and turn most of the night. I had to rub vaseline inside me, I had to sleep alone.

***

Tanya was gone, my hair, nails, and lips were perfect, the Merlot was opened and decanted. I was on his bed waiting. I had on a black bra to barely hold my double D's. I had on black silk panties, a matching garter belt, and stockings. I had on seven-inch platform black pumps. When I stood I would be the same height as Scott, we would both be 6'3". We would both be tall.

He walked in, wearing his black robe.

I smiled, I had on smudge-proof red lipstick, I had long dark red nails. I was fluffing up my hair. "How do I look?"

He met me at the foot of the bed, his eyes went from my heels to my new hair. It was short, just reaching my shoulders and full of curls at the bottom. Strawberry blonde like all of my wigs, my own hair color was his favorite color.

He smiled. He took my hands, and kiss both of them. I stood, leaned into him, and looked into his eyes. "You are such a big girl." And then we kissed, his tongue once again making its way into me. My arms around his neck, my long nails playing in his hair. I pulled back and he looked at me. I took off my heel, I slipped off the other, I was seven inches shorter. My eyes level with his lips. "You are such a little girl, haha. With beautiful hair." We kissed again his hands on my ass, my body pushing into him. I felt like a little girl again, without the height of the heels.

I undressed him, took off his robe, his pajama bottoms. I left him in a tight t-shirt and his black briefs. I liked him dressed modestly, I didn't need to be with a naked man. He laid back and I kissed his body, spending too much time at the hardness in his briefs. I made my way to his chest, hidden by the white cotton blend, I made it up to his face and we kissed again. His lips all over me, sloppy, hard, fast. I was now under him. He gave me a loud kiss and stood up. He took my feet and rubbed his hard cock with them. I played with his dick, my dainty size eights in almost black stockings making him happy. He took down his briefs and I pushed more with my toes.

"Here I come," He whispered and pulled down my panties. He put them to his nose, he put them in his mouth, he rubbed them on his face. He had never done that before, it was turning me on, he was getting used to my scent. I leaned on my elbows and watched him, I was getting excited, I covered myself, I didn't like being reminded of my unwanted gender. He climbed on top, his finger now inside of me. We were so good at this, I knew how to move, he knew what I loved. I opened my legs and he kissed my breasts. His fingers exploring my 'new pussy,' his mouth exploring everywhere else.

He was soon covering my body, he was on top of me, his cock starting to slide inside of me, sliding right in. I yelped, I was never ready for his large manhood, I was always preoccupied with how handsome he was or the smell of his wonderful aftershave. I imagined I could make myself cum by just his scent, I didn't even need to look at him anymore, his touch and scent could take me over the edge. He pushed all the way in, he was fucking me. he turned me to the side, he stood on the floor by the edge of the bed so he could fuck me and we could kiss. He held my side and we moved on the bed, making noise. I turned to the side. He kissed my neck, my lips.

"Oh, my god, Scott, I'm ready."

He spun me around he was on top of me again, his cock pounded in and out of my 'pussy.' I started to scream, I was loving it, there was no pain only pleasure. He was fucking me again, in 'our' bed, he was fucking me so thoroughly. He started to cum, I felt his jism shoot into me, I felt myself start to orgasm as he rubbed his body against me. He thrust harder, I yelled louder. I moved underneath him, feeling his weight, his strong arms next to my shoulders. his lips too far away to kiss.

"Yes, ahh, yes..." I moaned I pulled him closer, we finally kissed again.

He pulled away, he smiled when we were done, his cock slowly slid out. He went down to my tight stomach, right above my crotch and he licked the little bit of cum I released. He kissed me and we shared it, I felt his cum inside me, slowly moving, dripping out of my ass onto our sheets.

We laid down looking at each other, lightly kissing. He put the covers over us.

I smiled at his lips, "Thank you for the flowers." I looked into his eyes, he was so handsome, so masculine. We kissed softly, my husband enjoyed making love to me. I touched his lips, feeling his face, ready to remember this night. I spied my huge diamond on my finger, my long fingernails looking sexy on his nose, his cheeks.

"Thank you, for everything else."

He had been so nice to me today. It had been so busy, I was so tired, I closed my eyes and slept the entire night. Somehow in the morning, my head was on his chest and his arm was around me. My real hair in his mouth.

***

I think being married is wonderful. I like having someone to come home to, someone to be home with, to eat dinner together, watch movies and laugh with. Someone to wake up with. Now I had something to compare it to. I had two completely different marriages. I knew, being a crossdresser I wanted nylon, lace, something for the eyes, something for the touch. Something, anything... absolutely anything. But every conversation led to the same conclusion. It was so hard going back and forth between the two of them, Lois and Scott, they were both so different, it was getting exhausting, the lying, the deceit, the guilt, but more importantly just having the stamina. Just being able to constantly smile. Making believe everything was okay.

Waking up on Wednesday morning with Scott was so different than it was six weeks before. I used to get up so early, I couldn't get comfortable all night anyway. I would have coffee and breakfast ready. I would be sitting in the kitchen, dressed in something short, showing lots of my nyloned legs. I was quiet, I served him, I agreed with everything he said. I did everything he asked. I was in a strange house, I didn't like it.

This morning, we stayed in bed together, listened to music, and we shared a water bottle. We didn't want to get up. The windows were open and it was cool outside, it was nice under the covers. I was facing him, my hair under his chin, his hands on my hip and breast.

Together we teased each other, lately, he would tell me I was too sexy for him, too pretty, too young, and had too much personality. I was going to leave him for the gardener or the cable man or even the next-door neighbors. Both of them. He said, he would watch me waving and flirting with them all. Showing them my perfect legs.

I giggled, I loved this. I loved him making me believe I was popular, sexy, and ready for any man with a smile and a good opening line. I told him he was always flirting with the girls at Dunkin' Donuts, and at all the women he ran into at the restaurants and bars he went to with his friends. I told him I heard all the stories. He would soon leave me for someone even younger and attractive. Someone who could give him two point five children. Someone with long brown hair and dark brown eyes, someone with better taste in fruit and nuts... and men.

I gave him a pout and got up off the bed, "I'm going to make you the best breakfast. I'm going to show you how much I care about you." I would giggle again. "Don't even try to follow me." I told him, "I am going to prove I am more than a good lay, I can make omelets and pancakes and I think I can even make some... um, toast. All I need is a recipe and um, some bread and um, maybe eggs..." Scott laughed and threw one of our pillows at me. I slipped on my heels and gave him one last look of my tongue. I headed into the kitchen, clicking and giggling all the way, my hands up for balance. I was feeling fantastic and sexually satisfied.

***

For the first time ever, Scott was helping me pick out an outfit. He was on the little day bed watching.

"It's just a little Mediterranean restaurant, wear whatever you feel like wearing."

"Mmm, I don't know. Do you like this?" I showed him a skirt and blouse, and he laughed, he laid down and covered his head with a blanket. He was no help at all.

I ended up with nude pantyhose and a beige bra, under a black leather mini skirt and a long sleeve blue and white striped shirt. My shirt was tucked into the skirt and my breasts looked so nice. I brushed my hair and checked my makeup, I was ready, I was actually looking forward to this. He came up behind me and fondled my breasts.

"Very good choice." He told me and I smiled at him through the mirror again. "Do your lips always look that inviting?" I just smiled, Tanya and the girls at her salon showed me how to color my lips. How to make them look bigger, sexier, more enticing to the male gender.

"Mmm-mmm." I pushed into his body, I could feel him. "Okay, get it out of your system, 'cause you are not kissing me in the restaurant."

"Aww, sometimes you are so mean." He laughed and I caught his eye again. I was never mean.

I turned around, I kissed him. I let him lick my lips. I let him kiss my neck and back into my mouth, I held him tight.

"You are such a tease."

"Am I?" I spun around, I put my hands behind me and played with his cock, he was hard and I rubbed him with my two hands. I had a mean evil little smile on my face. I wanted him to cum, I wanted him to desire me like I have to desire him. It didn't take long even through his pants and briefs. I played with his hard dick, tickling him with my long pink nails. I let go as he pushed against the top of my ass, my leather skirt, I bent over and held on to the vanity and watched his face the whole time, he was loving this. I had made the first move. It was the first time I initiated any type of sex. I was taking control, I was feeling his cock against me, I was enjoying myself bringing him to climax.

"Oh, my god Sabrina, I am so wet. I'm going to have to clean up, haha."

I had to finish dressing, I put on six-inch heels with a silver platform, grabbed my leather bag, and took his hand to start to go down the stairs. I wanted him to stay wet.

Ring. Ring.

My iPhone was ringing, it had been pinging most of the morning. Now it was ringing, someone wanted to talk. The two of us could hear it in the vanity drawer. It wasn't the one with the leopard case. The ringing stopped and started again.