Bossy Bitch gets Taken Pt. 02

Story Info
The Boss loses control to Craig yet again.
1.7k words
4.57
13k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/26/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jesus, guys, get it together! We can't have this kind of fuck-up on the regular. Get your shit straight, get this done" I wasn't yelling, but it was close. I finished my speech and returned to my office. Part of my job was to keep my guys motivated, fix the fuck ups and keep us on track. Controlling a group of guys was my specialty and I was damn good at it.

Well, typically I was good at it. One of them had given me a hell of a surprise a few weeks ago and definitely not been under my control at the time. Afterwards we had finished our project and gone our separate ways.

Since then neither of us had said a thing about what had happened, even though it had definitely been on my mind. Every time Craig looked at me I found myself avoided meeting his eyes. I knew if I saw that raw wanting in his eyes again I'd do something I would regret. The extra sauce he put on the word "Boss" when he addressed me told me he knew I was avoiding him and knew exactly why. It was damn hard to block out thoughts of what had been the best sex of my life, no matter how hard I tried to forget it.

Alone in my office, I settled at my desk. God, I was thinking about it again. The way he touched me, the look in his eyes when he backed me up against the wall. Thinking of the way his hands had felt on me, I slid my own hands across my waist, feeling the tight muscles of my stomach. My body was curvy, a strong hourglass with a narrow waist, generous breasts and wide hips. I disguised my shape under manly t-shirts, jeans and belts, because I didn't want being female to interfere with my job. But thinking of the way Craig had reacted to my body had me tingling and definitely feeling like a woman. I slid my hands up my waist and cupped my breasts, then began rubbing my nipples between my fingers. A brisk knock on the door made me jump and dashed some cold water over the hot thoughts running through my mind.

I cleared my throat "Yes?".

"Boss? I've got the info on the Jameson bid if you are ready for it."

Oh for fucks sake, it was Craig. Last thing my hormones needed right now. I carefully mastered my tone and got up, answering as I walked to unlock the door "Sure! Thanks, Craig". I opened the door, stepping back to let him in, determinedly not meeting his eyes as I reached out for the stack of folders in his hand. He stepped in, offering the stack. As my hand closed on it he neatly stepped past the door, hooked it with his heel and pushed it closed behind him. I was surprised enough that I looked up. As soon as I met his eyes I knew I was in trouble. He wore that same cool, slightly sardonic smile that made me want to hit him with a hammer, but his eyes were anything but cool.

"Excuse me" I snapped, "don't you have work to do"?

He took a step closer, bringing the scent of cedar and fresh cut hay with him. Why the fuck did he have to smell so goddamn good? "We need to talk. You haven't looked straight at me in two weeks. We can't keep working like this. You barely even shout at me these days, I don't know what to do with myself" he said with a laugh and a twist of that damn smile.

"I don't know what you're talking about. Everything's fine. We were both under stress. Things happened. We're both single adults. We didn't do anything wrong and I don't see any need to talk about it" I said quickly, taking a step away. He reached out and snagged my wrist with his free hand. " 'Things happened' " he said, incredulously. "I haven't stopped thinking about those 'things' since. The feel of your skin, the way you taste, how fucking tight and wet you were around my dick, and all you have to say is 'things happened' "? He pulled me towards him, dropping the folders. I pushed both hands out against his chest. "Craig, stop. We aren't doing this again. It was a mistake."

Even as I say it, I can feel my body responding to being so close to him. He slid one hand up my arm, up my neck and gripped my hair, his other hand on my waist. Leaning down, he kissed me, hard and rough. Despite myself I opened my mouth and met his kiss. His hand moved from my waist, pulling my shirt out of my belt, sliding across my skin, up to rub my breast through my bra. I moaned as his fingers busily rolled and tugged my nipple. Making a sound seemed to push him over some edge, because he made a groan of him own and roughly pushed me back onto my desk. He began unbuckling my belt, pushing my jeans down. I grabbed his hands, a half-hearted last ditch effort to stop this. He snatched both my wrists in one hand and pulled them to the side. "Let's see if your pussy says yes or no" he said, voice rough with lust, "it didn't lie last time and it'll tell the truth again". He pulled my jeans down my hips, tangling my legs. He slid his hand inside my panties and I knew what he would find.

I was dripping wet, slick and ready. His finger brushed my pussy lips and he let out another groan. "Oh I knew it. Wet and ready" he grunted, teasing his fingers back and forth. My head fell back and I moaned, felt the heat spreading out from his touch. He flicked my clit, gently then more firmly, and I began rocking my body on his hand. I could feel it building, building until I felt like I might burst. He let go of my wrists to grip my hair again and pull me in, kissing my mouth roughly, then moving to my neck. As his fingers flicked over my clit, he nipped and then bit the side of my throat. The combination of the rubbing and the hint of pain was enough to send me right over into an earth shaking orgasm. I cried out and felt my pussy quake on his hand as I came.

"I think that was a yes, wasn't it"? He asked, more gently than I expected. Instead of answering, I reached out and began undoing his belt. I wanted, no I needed, to feel him. I freed his dick, rock hard and just as big as I remembered, from his pants. I gripped him firmly and stroked my hand over him. He let out a gutteral sound and pushed himself into my hands. I began massaging him, stroking, playing him up. "I need you to fuck me. I need you to pound into me until I scream, then I need to feel you come inside me" I whispered. Then, for good measure, I added, "please". He gave a little laugh at the "please". Then he reached for my hips, pulled me towards him, turned me over and pushed me down over my desk.

My hips were trapped by my jeans, my body pushed forward over the desk and pinned by him behind me. I felt another hot spurt of excitement when I felt him rubbing against my pussy from behind. He was so big, but I was so wet and ready. The head of his dick pushed against my entrance, stretching me. I could feel how firm and thick it was. "Oh fuck, you are so fucking tight" he muttered, pushing forward, penning me tighter to the desk. I cried out again as he pushed inside me, feeling him fill me up completely. He slid back and forth, then pulled out completely and firmly stroked back in. I felt my pussy stretching and filling, felt myself working towards another orgasm. He began to speed up, grunting each time he bottomed out, his hips meeting my ass with a slap. He gripped my hips firmly with both hands and began pumping in and out, steady and firm. I felt my body thrumming, the heat spreading and building, then I came; violently and suddenly. I felt my pussy clamp around him and my whole body began to quiver. When he felt me clamp around him, he groaned and began slamming into me while my body quaked. I felt him thrust a final time as he came. The feeling of him throbbing so deep inside me set off on another mind-numbing, body-rocking orgasm.

We collapsed forward onto my desk, his weight across my back. After a moment he shifted and rolled us to our sides, his arm coming companionably around me to cup my tit. "So. 'Things happened' " he said, calmly, not a trace of his usual sarcastic tone, "and we both know they are gonna happen again. There are a whole list of things I'm going to do to you, and with you. I want to, you know you want to, and it's gonna happen, Boss."

I sighed, deep and long. "Look. I can't get into this with you. My authority, my position, everything I've built depends on me NOT getting involved with shit like this. What I want, what my body wants, doesn't matter here".

He lifted himself up, so he could lean over look at me. "I've wanted to fuck you since day one. Now that I've had you I'm sorry I waited so long and im not giving it up. You need this outlet, you will for once in your life SHUT UP and let someone else give the orders. Now, we both have work to do. Do you have plans tonight?"

Stunned by his tone even more than I had been by the sex, I responded with a simple "no".

"Good. I'm going back to work. I'll see you tonight at 7. We'll get started on that list of things". He kissed me firmly, got up and began to dress. Still a bit shell-shocked, I watched him dress, leave and click my door shut behind him. I sat up and began pulling myself together.

I guess I've got a date this evening. I can't wait to find out what is on his list. I might even add a few items of my own.....