All Comments on 'Boston to Birmingham Ch. 01'

by qhml1

Sort by:
  • 169 Comments
bacchant2bacchant227 days ago

This is one of my favourite stories and i cannot believe the level of idiocy of some of the nitpickers who have commented so far. They should ask for their money back or better yet shut up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Good story, interesting people

It is very hard to suddenly practice law in a different state, especially in any sort of governmental fashion.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

No sympathy for the cheating cunt

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

A.M.E. stands for African Methodist Episcopal. An offshoot of the Methodist church founded by Richard Allen because blacks were being discriminated against and mistreated in the white Methodist churches. It was not to bring blacks into the fold.

EHP4269EHP42693 months ago

Amazing story, looking forward to reading the next chapter. Sucks you in and keeps you coming back to read more.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Damn Hardy went from sensible, charming old school values, to gangsta as fuck at the flip of a switch. 5 stars. Super good, I need to know what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Great story. You even sound like you run a law office.

Cracker270Cracker2704 months ago

Repeat visit. What a great story.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I loved it. And Allan got what was coming to him too (got busted up in the beating). Maybe that'll teach him for going after a married woman.

ProletarianStickProletarianStick6 months ago

Nicely done, the only issue I have is Crystal Anne isn't mentioned much. As his best friend since childhood who moved to be with him, I would think he would be going to her for advice, company, help, anything really as he goes through a tough period. But she is only briefly mentioned right at at the beginning stating her her intentions and I was looking forward to reading more about her as she sounded interesting.

Ravey19Ravey196 months ago

Excellent start with a truly awful ending for the main characters. 5

WargamerWargamer7 months ago

Reading again, what a ripping yarn

5/5 still

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I loved it, and gave it 5 stars. This is my 2nd time going thru this series, and I loved it the 1st time thru too. These are the kind of stories that are missing in the Cheating wives/ "Loving Wives" forum.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Rereading this series. Still think it's about as good as it gets BardnotBard

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Her first mistake was listening to Allen bad mouth Hardy without pushing back and then refusing to listen to him. She didn't realize he was playing her. The disrespect she was showing Hardy was a direct result. Love this story.

LMJ

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Except that he didn't beat her. I'd have loved for him not to have hit her at all, but the story was pretty clear that it was one blow and it was accidental.

JahIthBerrJahIthBerr10 months ago

I like it but it's a little ridiculous Hardy seems to skim over that she was being raped. Even the affair in Paris he was feeding her coke (and who knows what else?). Moral failing sure but not worth him beating her over.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

A promising, if slightly worrying start. The ease with which she became a hoe seemed far too incoherent. One moment she's awaiting her husband to come home, the next she's high on drugs having sex in the marital bed expecting hubby to return home any moment.

ChopinesqueChopinesque10 months ago

Second reading, and it's been a while. A superb story, with larger than life characters.

PlayswellwithotherswifesPlayswellwithotherswifes11 months ago

You should have set the Alabama part in Lawrence co instead of Limestone co. That's where the Dixie mafia is at.

Ocker53Ocker5311 months ago

Excellent story as always, well worth the time⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The story isn't that great and it certainly isn't good enough to support all of the extra words in it. Cut the length in half for the same amount of plot and maybe it'll be worth reading. As is, I was just skimming and it was still drug out almost enough to put me to sleep. I shudder thinking there are 5 more chapters like this.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefabout 1 year ago

Man, the world turned into a shit sandwich and Gwen has to take a huge bit of it. Good for Dad, taking care of things finally. Not sure if I agree with Dad sending Gwen to Alabama so close to Hardy, but maybe that was his plan, we shall see in the next chapters. Five stars.

disguisedasmedisguisedasmeover 1 year ago

I couldn’t finish page one. The author’s problem is not that he doesn’t know anything about the law, which he warned us about. His problem is sentences like this: “…(F)irst she didn't know what she was talking about, and second her life was none of her business.” Who is she and who is her? I don’t like to read fiction that requires me to try to figure out what the author is saying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Surprised Gwen let Allan into the house whole waiting for Hardy. I guess she was lonely and stupidly thought him yo br a friend. Interesting that Hardy went full nuclear-powered murder mode, when it was clear that it was not consensual as she was saying stop and trying my to push Alln off her and lightly hitting him. Drugs would be confirmed in her system. And Hardy would respect Greg enough even afterwards to learn thr truth of that day. Of course perhaps he found out about Paris and hence the divorce. The nuclear episode is explained later by his personality issues and his past. Anyways Gwen was an idiot and primadonna. At least they finally reconcile though not before the crap with the other female soldier / agent (the only dumb part of this long story).

NickCaveNickCaveover 1 year ago

I'm not gay, but I think I just fell in love with Greg (Gwen's father) for being the greatest, most stand-up man I've EVER read about in a story of fiction. I did NOT see things going in this direction. The one thing that is stupid is Greg sending his daughter down to Alabama and only 2 counties away from Hardy. A man of his means and status would have business relationships in probably 40+ US States and would have kept them far apart from each other. Hmmmmm....I hope I didn't speak too soon. I'll probably be in tears throwing my laptop against the wall by the end of this story. LOL Actually, I'm willing to bet money that Hardy takes this cheating slut back. She knew damn well what she was doing in France with that putz the first time, but this seems to be the most common ending on Literotica when the wife didn't intentionally burn her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

shes a PPOS and dad admits he is partially responsible for the fact that shes a spoiled entitled cunt. But kudos to dad, he stepped up when her fecklessness and immaturity blew up her world and did the tough love thing. now she s a regular lower class peon w/ a good education but no fallback safety net, she has to live like us for a yr then she gets her riches back, we normals never get to stop slaving always worrying about the next personal disaster. rk

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm loving diz already

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 2 years ago

One thing that just struck me on this reading, and I'm not sure if anyone else has mentioned it, is the big deal that took precedence over everything else. Now Gwen and Alan were obviously unavailable, so either the deal fell apart, or, golly gee, somebody else was able to handle it.

\

Yes, he drugged her, but after Paris, after "Blond on Blond is Back! after his obvious attempts to come between her and Hardy, how she could even imagine it to be a good idea to let him into the house, and have a drink with him, ESPECIALLY when she's expecting Hardy and their marriage is already on thin ice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Congrats to Hardy and to her father for the revenge-penalty. This is a VERY satisfying story to read: someone finally got exactly what she deserved. Do I think that she will learn her lesson? No.

I would have liked to know what the hospital did with her hand glued to his dick and his hand glued to her breast!!!

6*

BJ

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 2 years ago

read the whole series before and thought it was great.

Raleighman53Raleighman53about 2 years ago

Read the series again. This is one of the top stories on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If this is your 1st work you did a great job and hit It right out of the park!

Really I have to say it's great character development and I honestly can't complain about the story had also far.

Really really fine writing super work.😊👍

Paumen1969Paumen1969over 2 years ago

She has a hell of a father, well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fantastic character development and plot pacing.

SDN1955SDN1955over 2 years ago

Gopher…..I believe y’all is singular and all y’all is plural.

Great first chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great work. This could end just there. Well done. Greg is a really good father!! Giving life lessons to the spoiled princess!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Gopher - you are partially mistaken about y'all. It is one of those that can be singular or plural, it all depends on who is talking! Alabama was a great place to live when I was there. I was there long enough to get past the Yankee and Damn Yankee designations!

somewhere east of Omaha

PlayswellwithotherswifesPlayswellwithotherswifesalmost 3 years ago

You needed to set this in Lawrence County, Alabama that is the home of the Dixie Mafia. Limestone County is a higher class of people.

AFoolRushesInAFoolRushesInabout 3 years ago

Cheating stories tear me up. So why do I read them? Because the themes are simple, the execution excruciating. The characters are what drive them. Like a train wreck, we cannot look away. This is exquisite.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

So far so good. Really hope the rest of the series lives up to this first chapter.

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyabout 3 years ago

Very much enjoying it. Looking forward to the rest....

Judge6901Judge6901about 3 years ago
Bloody brilliant

Can’t wait to read the rest

gopher25gopher25about 3 years ago

Doesn't qhml1 know that AME stands for African Methodist Episcopal? And that y'all is plural, never used when talking to one person?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Controversies abound

Anytime an author sparks these kinds of emotions in their readers , some of whom become polarized opposites, that is an absolute certainty that their an outstanding writer ! Their characters, story lines , premise , and skill , bring about emotional connections in the reader , whom oftentimes feel compelled to respond to the author emotionally while these feelings are still freshly manifest in them ! Just remember your getting these feelings from a fictional character the author has created from his imagination ! There’s no reason to be distraught or infatuated with the writer his or her self in over their characters in a fictional story ! I don’t get angry or flattered at Stephen King personally over his characters , but he’s so good I do get emotionally affected by his characters , situations , and the directions his stories take ! That’s the rewards of writing publicly , I imagine . And this author has that ability !

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

Great story!!! She'll blame cheating on the drugs of course!!!

Cindy1001Cindy1001over 3 years ago
Character build-up

I think this is a very nice story. It isn't so much about character destruction, but about character build-up. Gwen needs to learn the hard way, and this chapter is necessary for setting the scene and creating conditions for the next chapters.

dgfergiedgfergieover 3 years ago
Criticism

It's easy to criticize, that's why everyone does it! Try finding something right then maybe make constructive criticism. After all you fellow readers, we are getting great stories for FREE! This was/is a great story. Most of the retribution is well justified and in some countries even lawful. The father should have done what he did with his daughter a long time ago. You just can't fix stupid. Spoiled privilege entitlement ruins a persons moral fiber and corrupts their soul. Everyone got what they deserved except the husband who should never have married, but that's what the story is about. Loved it.

MarkT63MarkT63almost 4 years ago
Great!!!

Cheating slut must pay!!! Drugs and Alcohol are NEVER an excuse to cheat!!! EVER!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Not too much BTB

The only thing Hardy did intentionally was divorce her and glue her hair and hand (nice touch). Her injury was purely an accident. I do find it funny that all the feminized men here suddenly resort to the taboos of 12th Century chivalry when it comes to physical aggression toward a woman, NO matter how evil or dangerous she may be. Aren't women supposed to be treated exactly equally? Since I'm not one of you feminized men, my preference for "chivalry" is at least consistent.

What some of the commenters seem not to notice is that this author has done an amazing job developing characters - not just one or two, but all of them. That is a sign of a superior writer of fiction, which qhml1 is. So far, the father is the most interesting of qhml1's characters. He'll fade as this goes on, and Hardy and Gwen (who will grow up) will come to the fore, along with an interesting supporting cast.

This series should have been published as a novel commercially.

Qhml1 is pulling our legs when he says he drives forklift for a living, right? Does anybody know?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Buyer beware RAAC

Ends as a RAAC

Artie88Artie88about 4 years ago
Too much BTB

More character development, less pointless dialogue and retribution scenes, and this would be great.

Some might prefer more vengence, but it is already way over the reality line

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Once again, well written.

But if she's really the spoiled princess, she holds all the cards. Her Father thinks he has a scandal on his hands now? Why wouldn't she hire an attorney and a publicist, offering them top dollar on the payout and threaten her Father with a REAL scandal? File charges against Hardy and against Greg in Court , in Boston. Hardy may have left and Greg may have been banished but a Court subpoena brings them both back to town. Suing Greg for rape and the drugs and Hardy for assault and battery, she has ALL the evidence she needs to create a scandal that might very well destroy the firm and everyone involved. Police coverups, bribes and all sorts of backroom deals would swamp everyone. And to avoid that all dear old Dad has to do is release her full trust to her. Other rewards would also be on the table. The Princess wins. I see that as a very real possibility. Just saying. Thanks for the effort.

coredencoredenabout 4 years ago
Great writing

An excellent beginning, great story line and very well written. It's a 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
5 stars

Rereading again one of my favorites just a great story

danoctoberdanoctoberover 4 years ago
Interesting.

I like the old man's tough love approach to his daughter's situation. Tough but extremely fair all things considered. Looking forward to reading the next chapters. 5 stars.

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Wonderful

Ignore the trolls, this was a great example of the civilized veneer we put over the primitive some can become in combat. Something can strip it right off assnd we can revert back to that person we made ourselves to service. Very good 5 stars.

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
At least better than wife fucking the fleet in numbers but I pass

USMC Vietnam vet 2 tours of the

cybojicybojialmost 5 years ago
Hey now

Nothing wrong with iowa....lol.5

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 5 years ago
Drugged and raped but not first time and nude beach

Sorry only 3 stars

2 tours in Iraq

Unless he basically was in non combat duty he would have seen a lot of shit and would have learned to control himself unless his outfit was scumbags and covered for each other if so can't see him coming back college pro bono and church etc unless total psychopath

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Reread this

Just brilliantly conceived and executed. This is one of the few authors in LW who has, not just professional talent, but professional talent at a high level. Read some Baldacci stuff...it's stupid and crude compared to qhml1's writing.

chaoddicchaoddicover 5 years ago
Love it.

Love the tough love. If she survives and perseveres in the job daddy got her, she just might get hardy back...maybe. but she definitely needs to pull her head out of her ass

cabbage01132cabbage01132over 5 years ago
excellent 5*

on to chapter two

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Second time through

First let me say that this story is well written, has a lot of great detail without sounding over-the-top, and the first chapter does a great job of describing in a nutshell the difference between the have some and the have-nots.

That being said I REALLY don't understand why anyone can make the claim that Gwen loves Hardy and deserves to be with him. I don't get how anyone can have sex with someone other than the person you supposedly love. It makes absolutely no sense. Gwen also doesn't respect him, doesn't make him a priority, and expects Hardy to be there for her only when she wants him to be. Her job is more important than Hardy.

Spoiler Alert!

The story is all about Gwen getting what she wants. She does the worst thing you can do to your spouse and then somehow Hardy is the bad guy. Somehow she gets his family to manipulate him as much as Gwen does, in order to get her way, and somehow we are supposed to think an RAAC is deserved? No one seems to be supportive of Hardy. Somehow she is supposed to have changed into a responsible, upstanding person in a few short weeks. This again is complete BS! She doesn't grow as a character. It's all about Gwen and her journey to get what she wants, regardless of who she hurts or what Hardy wants. I'm sorry but that is not how a loving person behaves, and is not what a marriage should be based on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
wow,

idk if you an author or not but this is great, iv read romances and this is one of the best, you get caught up in the story and it evokes emotions from you that is writing, love the characters and look forward to further reading.

jrphdojrphdoabout 6 years ago
Really?

Her father is probably doing a good thing for her, maybe going overboard a bit too much. What is hard to believe is that he gave Allen a better deal than his own daughter!

IaOldTimerIaOldTimerabout 6 years ago
Iowa? REALLY?

Actually flyover land (Iowa) is rather nice, professionally, other than the winters. Beats the mass humanity (been there) of the "big" cities. Third time reading this series and gets better with each read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellent

Her father did a better BTB job than Hardy ever could. And retribution on the asshole, Allen, was perfect although I wouldn't have given him a dime. Let him start over with his own money. I'd keep an occasional check on him and the minute he stepped foot on the east coast would be the last day of his miserable life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I don't get it.

Is Gwen a smart woman? I would assume so based on her successes in her chosen occupation. Assuming she is smart how can she be dumb enough to allow Allen in the house? And how did she start the affair in Paris in the first place?

KingCuddleKingCuddleover 6 years ago
Not a lotta female fans on this one? :+)))

Having enjoyed the worldly sophistication in a few of your other pieces,

I like that best about this one too. :+)))

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 6 years ago
Lots of potential

Love the plot. Respectable salt-of-the-earth guy does the right things and gets shafted. His outburst, completely understandable and in a rage of passion. The hair? Hilarious! Rich bitch was confident she could manipulate him. Wrong. It’d be nice to understand how her daddy remains well-grounded. Where’d the money come from, and who kept him from drowning in elitism? At any rate it looks like a fun ride will follow.

IaOldTimerIaOldTimeralmost 7 years ago
3rd reading

I could go on about how written this is, but, well, you know.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great story 5*

Ignore the anti RAAC brigade. It is not that anyway. It is a tale of remorse and redemption as someone else mentioned and very well written at that.

boatbummboatbummabout 7 years ago
I Have To Disagree....

.... with those who see this series as a RAAC story. In my mind, it's more a story of redemption and renewal, with a true love between the broken couple that finally manages to overcome the feelings of betrayal, destruction of respect, and complete loss of trust that drove them apart.

I'll admit that I'm a previously married person who made some bad choices when I was younger, but was lucky enough to find love and happiness beyond measure late in life -- so I'm a sucker for happy endings!

I'm leaving this comment here instead of Chapter 6 so new readers will have another point of view to consider before they read on or decide to forego the rest of the series.

Thanks, Q, for another fine tale!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story. 5 stars.

Enjoying the story; nice writing style, good flow, great characters. The wife obviously cheated in Paris, but I don't really hold her accountable for the last episode - she was heavily drugged and was apparently trying to fight him off. She was DUMB enough to let that polecat in the door though, so she's not entirely blameless. We'll have to see if she's grown up any. Glad Hardy managed to be "saved" by his friends, hopefully he won't suffer through too many lingering effects from the trauma of whaling on that scumbag, even though the scumbag deserved every bit of it.

GoesGruntGoesGruntover 7 years ago
Warning

Stop reading at the end of chapter four. It's a damn good story up to there. By the end of chapter six it's awful. Unless you're an RAAC fan...

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 7 years ago
Re-Reading

“He went back to see his grandfather about every two months. Gwen had never accompanied him.” – THAT should have been a big red flag, her disregard for his family.

“And planting small doubts in her head about whether it was her or the lifestyle he wanted.” – LOL! Her lifestyle? He couldn’t give a shit about her lifestyle!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Crazy Story; FICTION AND AMAZING!

Didn't even know you existed qhml1 until a few days ago and have now ready probably 15 of your pieces. You must have some wonderfully powerful mind altering capabilities! I'm creative, but an absolute piker compared to your stuff. Real enough story to grab me...make me sad...pissed off...hopeful...and wondering where the fuck you will take us over the next bunch of installments. DAMN good!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
!

i know this series has been posted 4 years already, but this is the first time i've read this. i'm familiar with qhml's other works and many i have enjoyed reading.

i hope he edits this series because it has a lot of potential and then repost it. the problem is not with the story but with the structure. frankly, it's a mess. i gave this first chapter 3 stars, and i'm looking forward to the next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
well

Just outstanding writing.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysover 8 years ago
Prenup

Did the author forget about the prenup? No word was mentioned about it, and I remember it stating that the payment would me immediate, and regardless of whether or not they divorced

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Reply to serious

Refer to the movie 'The Condemned of Altoona' if I recall correctly. Women consorting with nazis had their heads shaved as a shaming. Makes sense here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I like when she got her comeuppance.

Ed Grocott

edgrocott@gmail.com

sbrooks103sbrooks103almost 9 years ago
Further Thoughts

Her mother talks about not being able to control Hardy. Well how has “controlling” her husbands worked out for her? She’s on her sixth!

“You've got too much of your mother in you.” – THAT should have been a wake-up call for her! Even SHE can’t stand her mother, and to be compared to her should have said something to her.

Allan is trying to have it both ways, putting Hardy down for his lack of sophistication, yet hinting that it’s her lifestyle he wants.

How Gwen could have been so stupid as to let Allan into their home when A) she was expecting Hardy and B) she KNEW Allan was hot to get back into her pants.

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketalmost 9 years ago
Not for me

this total story is highly rated. I frankly can't get into it nor enjoy it. I think because to me it seems too contrived and not very realistic.

sbrooks103sbrooks103almost 9 years ago
VERY Minor Point

Why did their heads have to be SHAVED?

Unless I'm mis-remembering, their long hair was knotted together and the knot was super-glued. I assume the knot was cut off so that they could be freed from the fence, wouldn't a simple haircut to neaten things up have been enough at that point?

sbrooks103sbrooks103almost 9 years ago
Couldn't Happen To A Better Person!

“[she] soon was traveling at least twice a month for several days each time.”

Okay, I realize that “several” is an indeterminate amount, but since it’s usually considered AT LEAST 3 (2 being “a couple”), and to ME, at least, more like 4 or 5, that means that each trip is certainly the better part of a week, if not an entire work week. And she’s doing this AT LEAST twice a month, which means sometimes 3 or 4 times, so she’s traveling at least ALMOST half the month if not MORE than half the month. That’s a LOT of travel, god knows a lot of wives in these stories would be bitching if the HUSBAND traveled that much!

She complains about his running, most of which happens before she’s even awake, but expects HIM to accept her travel, which DOES keep her from him, without complaint!

She’s so selfish, wants everything HER way, won’t even go with him to visit his family.

She just doesn’t get it! They never were truly compatible, she let her passion rule her common sense. They’re at a point where they can divorce under Irreconcilable Differences, with “No Harm, No Foul”, and move on with their lives, but she’s going to keep pounding a square peg into a round hole until something snaps, and one or both are going to be hurt.

garic372garic372almost 9 years ago
Great stuff

I've comented on another portion of this series, but this is by far the best one i have read on this site...and Greg is a badass, nuff said.

ILiveToRead44ILiveToRead44about 9 years ago
I really like her dad!

5*

Good for her dad. Finally she is being held accountable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Stupid

The wife is drunk and doing drugs in Paris with the ex boyfriend. What a stupid situation to get yourself into.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Ditto. 5***** !

'annie'

SoleSurvivor1969SoleSurvivor1969over 9 years ago
4th or 5th read

Still great reading

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
I decided to take another look

and am glad I did.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 9 years ago
price check please

"you're not flying. You can't afford it. You'll be going on Amtrak."

What a minute, every time I compare Amtrak to flying Amtrak always costs more, a lot more.

Maybe commuter trains are less, but interstate is more (Mass. to Alabama).

If it wasn't for taxpayers money Amtrak would have been gone long ago, and even with the subsidies they're no bargain.

So okay as a little humiliation maybe, but why not save money and have her fly cattle car class?

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 9 years ago
@KarenE

Allen was openly bragging about them being (back) together in Paris on his corporate Facebook page.

Hardy is not the typical oblivious husband, and has friends that look out for him also.

She has a known history of cheating in previous relationships.

While Hardy might not "know" that she cheated while in Paris he could easily suspect.

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
@Tw0Cr0ws

While WE know she cheated in Paris, there is no indication that Hardy knows that.

All that we KNOW he knows is that Allen drugged her, and that should cut her some slack.

norcal62norcal62almost 10 years ago
Great story, and very interesting comments

Especially "fanfare." Part of appreciating a story is having an understanding of the characters; this, even in erotica. It intensifies the erotic.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 10 years ago
sorry KarenE

But you see there is a difference between being drugged and doing drugs.

She was not tricked or forced into doing that line of cocaine in Paris.

She was a married woman away from her husband getting drunk and coked up with an old lover then having sex with him.

So while lover boy drugged her later she had already been unfaithful.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userqhml1@qhml1
Can you believe that soon I will have been writing here for ten years? I never imagined I'd last that long. I figured I would run out of story ideas long before now. Instead I've filed over a hundred story ideas yet to be written. I'm retiring in a few weeks. I'm going to us...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories