Botanical Beauty Pt. 01

Story Info
The experiments going well, but she’s getting pretty big.
3.2k words
4.06
3.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Experiment's Purpose

The ultimate objective of this experiment is to see the potential of creating new organic and sapient life that could use the sun as a source of energy. If the experiment is successful, the research can be used for more practical but revolutionary biological creations in the future.

Scientist's Log: Day 1: 10:00

We have successfully spliced the DNA of a typical sunflower seed with that of a human egg cell that was donated by a private donor. As predicted, after a few hours, the initial cell division showed promising results as the specimen began to form within the petri dish. After a few more hours of monitoring and nutrient supplementation, the first visible changes have already occurred. Tiny tendrils are now sprouting from the seed, hinting at what is to come in the future. I am eager to see how far this experiment can go.

Day 5: 10:00

The specimen was planted in the ground outdoors, inside a containment unit. And was given treatment parameters as if it were a normal sunflower seed; we will adapt parameters if needed. So far, the sprout appears to be growing exponentially faster than any normal sunflower would at this point. It has already grown into a 3-inch stem with leaves; however, the stem is thicker than a usual sunflower. Using a device that monitors the specimen root lengths and widths underground. The we have observed that roots have continued to expand underground as the days pass by. Specimen development will stay under observation.

Day 15: 17:00

Today marked another milestone in the project. The sprout has started to develop 2 small green buds and one giant yellow bud. The 2 small ones are right next to each other on the upper part of the stem. These buds are not showing any signs of forming into flowers but instead appear to be growing into something else of unknown biology. The giant yellow bud, which is growing much faster, is at the top of the stem. Furthermore, the roots underground have become stronger and longer, but they seem to be bundling towards each other. We don't know why this is happening, but we hope it doesn't affect the specimen's health. X-ray scans show inside the specimen the presence of objects similar to human organs, though they seem to be non-functional and are only in the lower part of the stem. Its height is now 2 feet, 4 inches from the ground up. And 3 feet, 2 inches from its lowest roots to its head.

Day 20: 09:00

The mystery surrounding the specimen continues to deepen. The green buds on the stem have split open, and the petals have fallen off. Inside, tiny, A-cup-sized, well-developed breasts have emerged. Besides their green color, they look functionally the same as they would with any human female counterpart. Stub-like appendages around the "shoulders" of the specimen have also begun to develop during this time, which will more than likely become its arms. Its giant yellow bud on top has also bloomed now, revealing nothing but two big eyelids that have yet to open. The 5 giant petals that bloomed surround the "face." The organs noted before have now only become the female reproductive organs. Our team was shocked that this was developed before any other organs, but these developments do not seem to harm the creature in any way. We will continue to monitor further developments. Its current height is 3 feet 1 inch from the ground up and 4 feet 2 inches from its lowest roots to its head.

Day 25: 16:00

This afternoon, a significant change has occurred. The specimen has begun to stir, and her eyelids are open, showing 2 huge, glossy black eyes and no other facial features. She first looked around, taking in her surroundings for the first time, and then began to slightly wiggle her body, which was still stuck in the ground. Her movements are slow and clumsy, but we've noticed that she is using her newly developed "arms" to try and push herself out of the ground. We have no idea why she was trying to do this, but we decided not to intervene. Furthermore, she is unable to speak yet, but seems to communicate through a series of grunts and squeaks, despite having no oral or nasal passage to produce the noise. Her breasts have also grown to the human equivalent of D-cup. we theorized that they are more than likely the main location on the specimen's body for absorbing sunlight, similar to a plant's leaves. Her roots have begun to come together and develop into leg-like appendages, so we have no idea how the specimen will get more nutrients from the soil now. Her height is now 3 feet, 10 inches from the ground up, and 5 feet, 3 inches from bottom to top.

Day 30: 10:00

The "plant girl," as we've taken to calling her, has uprooted herself. At first, we thought this would cause major trauma to her body. But she was able to crawl and then proceed to stand for a few seconds with her shockingly developed legs before falling back on the ground. After an hour of attempts, she was able to successfully gain a fully functional walk cycle. Fascinated, we decided not to intervene. She is still incapable of speaking, but her grunts and squeaks have become more varied. She appears to be looking for some way out of her unit, as she constantly shakes the steel bars that keep her inside. We worry about this behavior, but we feel confident that she will most likely not succeed in breeching while under our custody.

Another staggering development was her growth. The specimen's breasts continue to grow, now filling out to H cups, and her height is now 6 feet 5 inches. This is alarming because she has now grown beyond the normal height of the average human in just 30 days, and we fear that her body would not be able to keep up, especially since she is no longer in the ground to get nutrients, but she does not seem bothered or damaged physically. Still, we will make sure that the specimen is stays healthy as the days go by.

Day 32, 6:00, "Accident Report"

One of our scientists got too close to the door switch and accidentally tapped it while looking through the door window. Right when he hit the switch, the specimen noticed immediately, sprinted towards him, and pulled him inside the unit. While she has grown to 6 feet 8 inches, it was still shocking to see the specimen have so much agility and strength to pull in a fully grown man inside. Once the scientist was in. The specimen immediately pinned him down on the ground, with her hands holding his wrist. When the scientists stopped struggling, she lifted her hands slowly off his wrist and began to poke and prod at his face and torso. After a few minutes of doing this, she then laid her I-cup breast on the scientist's chest while staring at his face for about 2 minutes. It wasn't until the security team rushed in that she let go of the scientist. We removed him from the cell and looked over his body. He did not seem harmed, outside of a few minor bruises from being tackled to the ground. We must find out why she acted so suddenly. Is she protective? Does she have some kind of sexual attraction? Or was it simply reflexive behavior? More tests are needed to be done. One thing that disturbed us the most is that the scientist that was grabbed reported during an interview that while she was lying on him, he swore he heard a "giggle."

Day 35: 11:00

The specimen is now growing even faster. Her breasts are now massive N cups, which appear to be very soft and malleable despite being made of typical plant-like tissue. Her petals have also begun to fall off her head, though many more have been growing in their place. Some of the petals were collected inconspicuously for testing, and we found them to be very soft to touch while also leaving pollen on anything they came into contact with. We don't know if this can lead to the development of further specimens, but little evidence shows this being possible since sunflowers need a partner to fertilize. The most shocking development, however, is that the specimen seems to be self-pleasuring herself now inside her chamber, making very pitched noises as she does so. She may even have reached an orgasm multiple times throughout the days. She now stands at a height of 7 feet, 7 inches, and does not seem bothered by her body or height.

Day 40: 20:00 Accident Report

The plant girl has escaped! We checked the footage on our security cameras and found our 9-foot specimen with massive X-cup breasts rip open the fence and head into a nearby forest. Security was immediately deployed to contain the specimen and to avoid it making contact with the public.

But what was even more alarming was the huge collection of sprouts that were in the ground inside the specimen's containment chamber. The specimen was somehow able to asexually reproduce by creating spores that were able to grow on their own in the soil. The top lead scientists at the facility are now having an emergency meeting to figure out the best course of action.

Day 47: 3:00

The specimen was found 15 miles away from the lab. She went through a forest and a bunch of empty fields and was found inside a abandoned barn, so we could have been lucky in that she might not have interacted with the public. However, the distance she made through the forest and fields more than likely caused a huge amount of her spores to spread, and it will be incredibly difficult to clean up, but we must be persistent to contain the contamination.

The searching team that found her entered the barn with caution. When they entered, they found her "sleeping" in the middle of the floor, now 14 feet in height, with breasts that are now 4 feet in size each. The team chose not to wake her and instead went outside and called for air support to transport her back to the lab. But the very second they finished the call, one of the team members that was still inside the barn got too close to the specimen, which caused her to wake up. She immediately stood up and reached for him, and while he did try to run away, the specimen was too fast and was able to pick him up. He immediately yelled for help, causing the other team members to rush into the barn. But without anything besides electric stun batons, they decided to wait and see what happened to avoid angering the specimen.

The specimen stared at the team member she picked up and looked over his entire body. She then gently pinned him to the ground and laid on top of him, slowly rubbing her lower half against his as if she were trying to perform coitus. The team member later admitted in an interview that he actually found the experience erotic and actually achieved an orgasm during the session. Right when the team member "finished" with the specimen, the helicopter arrived with a tarp. A security member inside the helicopter got out, went into the barn, and used a tranquilizer dart to subdue the plant girl and save the team member. It took 8 people to get her into the helicopter tarp and lift her back to the research center.

Meanwhile, the head scientists had given us new orders. They have decided to preserve all the specimens inside the base but to eliminate any that are in the forest or fields. With such a small force under our command, it might not be possible to deal with it. How do we stop something that can grow this fast and strong without alerting the general public?

Day 52: 10:00

The plant girl was brought back to the lab, where she was put into a more reinforced containment chamber. She's now 19 feet tall, and each of her breasts is now a monstrous 7 feet each. Just one is as wide as her torso. They also look so soft and perky, despite their size, and she loves to jiggle them in front of windows and cameras. She is also now constantly looking for a way out of her chamber; if her growth does not stop, she could very well break out again.

The smaller specimens that were already in our possession have already begun to look like the original, but they all have a few variations in their skin and petal color. Some are already waking up and leaving the ground; it appears that their growth is even faster than that of the original subject, and their breasts are already growing at an astronomically faster rate. Some already have breasts the size of basketballs, despite being only 4 feet in height.

Cleaning up the invasive specimens outside the lab began after the original specimen was contained. Nearly half of the research team and 20 members of the security team were all put on the task of slowly but thoroughly pulling the invasive specimens out of the ground. As the cleanup continued throughout the days, they made around 7 miles of progress, and the specimens outside have already become very humanoid in shape. It won't be long until they wake up, and there is no telling what will happen when they do. Another emergency meeting was set up with our head scientists, and they reluctantly decided to discontinue any work with the specimens entirely and burn down the research facility the forest and the fields. They justified that if this is not stopped soon, it could lead to a huge legal ordeal with the government that sponsored us, which could financially destroy each and every one of us. Admittedly, I regret seeing this happen to them. They did nothing wrong, and as far as we are concerned, they could have human-like intelligence. But I understand. There's no telling what would happen if they continued to spread; we already barely have control of the situation... Still, I wish it never came to this...

Day 53: 1:00

I don't believe it. I don't fucking believe my eyes. We started a fire where we thought the specimens were most commonly found in the forest, and we started a bunch of fires all around the lab. And what did we see coming out of the flames of the facility while we were watching our work go up in smoke? A massive plant woman and a group of 5-foot-smaller plant women walk out of the flames like it were nothing. They came right out of the facility and sprinted straight towards us. We tried to run away, but they were way too fast. The people that escaped did so solely because the plant girls went only after one person each.

For me, I was the luckiest. For the 20-foot one decided that I was her victim of choice. I tried to run at first, but she locked her eyes on me the moment she came out of the flames. Her breasts were bigger than ever at 10 feet each, and every step she took caused a massive wave-like jiggle that bounced her nipples and boobs up and down. I swear, I could hear not just them slapping her body but also the sound of fluid sloushing around inside her tits. It was the most erotic thing I had ever heard.

Once she got close enough, she reached out, picked me up, and put me right into her cleavage. Her soft skin felt amazing against my own; she started rubbing her breasts in a circular motion with me inside, feeling the heat that came from her body. I felt her boobs all around me, and I loved how she moved them so gently. She kept going until I came right into her tits. I screamed in pleasure, not caring about whoever heard me. Once I calmed down, she pulled me out of her boobs, laid me down on the grass, and began to rub her 2 and a half-foot nipple all over me. Her nipple was incredibly wet and sticky, but it felt amazing. I came in just a few seconds, and I was already getting another hard on.

But then she lifted her nipple off of me and reached down to peel off my clothes, which were soaking wet from my sweat and cum and whatever the fuck her body produces. After I was completely naked, she stood above me, showing my eyes the most perfect vagina, and then squatted down. We began fucking right then and there.

I didn't resist. I couldn't, even if I wanted to. It was like she was made for me, made for this world. Despite her size, she was so forbearing, and she made sure that I enjoyed it as much as she did, if not more. All around me, I could hear the concert of moans, not just from my colleagues but from all the plant girls. They too gave off pitched noises that showed how much they were loving their respective partners; even the female scientists that I KNEW were straight were absolutely having a blast scissoring with their plant girl. The one on top of me was also moaning, but hers was a little deeper, a little louder than all the other plant girls; her voice gave off an echo that could be heard for miles. Her moans were a perfect representation of who she was becoming. She is powerful and beautiful, yet caring and willing to share her pleasure with the world. She is above us all, and there is nothing that can stop her.

As I was getting closer, I grabbed as much of her car-sized thighs as I could, and began to thrust into her with wild abandon. She responded with a high-pitched yelp, then moaning, then thrusting faster and faster on me. I heard everyone else around me getting close. The pleasure was becoming too much; I couldn't take it anymore. I thrust and thrust and thrust AND THRUST until I came harder than I ever could, right into her deep, juicy folds. I heard everyone else around having the exact same pleasure with their partners.

The truth is, this should have been the worst night of my life. I have royally screwed over my reputation. I have watched all my research get burned up. and as far as I am concerned, I have doomed humanity as a whole with these goddesses. But I didn't care. I just fucked a 20-foot plant woman who somehow enjoyed it as much as me; who the hell can say they had a more fulfilling life than I? We all continued having an orgy all through the night, feeling the flames coming from the still burning facility. Hours and hours, orgasm after orgasm, again and again, until I finally passed out from exhaustion.

When I woke up a few hours later it was now broad daylight, I saw the giantess and the other plant girls standing up and heading towards the towns nearby the now-ruined research center, more than likely to join the ones in the forest who are doing the same. Breathing heavily on the grass, I looked at her face one last time, reaching out to her with my hand to see if she would stare back or not.

She did. She gave me a gentle, but echoing giggle and continued on her way.