Botanical Breeding Boutique

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The plant was physically attaching its every cell to hers. The hairs intruding into her milk ducts were feeding micro-droplets of its fluids into her breast tissue via the nipple, and in turn into her blood stream. The fluid had hormonal properties; it was stimulating her milk supply.

Her breasts began to swell with the stimulation, the blood supply rushing to the area, making the veins big and blue, prominent, and pulsating. Jen heaved and sighed with sheer overwhelming stimulation, the swelling in her sensitive nipples as they grew thicker and longer, dark pink with arousal. Her areola grew also, becoming larger and rougher, and darker in colour, like a mother who had given birth numerous times.

As the plant bonded with her, sinking deeper and deeper into her body, via her outstretched and lengthening nipples, Jen orgasmed over and over again. The plant was inducing lactation. It wanted to breed with her. This was now clear to her. Well, as clear as it could be in her mind, a mind awash with loving, bonding, mating hormones. She wanted it, too. Desperately. To breed with the mysterious being. To carry its seed inside her womb. She wanted to be impregnated by this thing. Over and over again. She didn't know if it could even fully be called a plant, it seemed so alien, so hybrid. Whatever, it had taken a hold of her, and she didn't want it to let go.

The milking didn't stop. It had bonded to her now, and that stimulation was now part of what she and the plant were together. It owned her now. It was part of her. She was connected on a deep level via her breast to it. Milk finally came. Slowly at first, pooling on the tip of her nipple and running down her body as the volume increased. Success. She was now producing milk.

Meanwhile, Jen's body was getting hotter as the plant took over her body with its ropey vines. Sweat and moisture pooled all over her captive body, as she lay horizontally underneath the net of vines. Her pussy was soaked with juices having cum over and over again. She was exhausted with the constant orgasms, but somehow, she seemed to find more energy and desire inside herself. She just craved more and more. The plant had filled her veins with its hormonal mind-altering chemicals, which had fuelled her intense desire to be toyed with by this strange and enchanted plant being.

As it continued to encapsulate her body within its limbs, it gradually parted her legs, sensing that its real target nestled within the depths of her belly, and from her bodily responses, the plant sensed that the route to her womb would be via this musky, aromatic cavern between her thighs. There were thicker vines now, twining around her legs. They were very wide, but not too wide that they could not explore the area and make their next move.

Jen's legs willingly parted for the plant. As she spread, her outer labia gently separated from each other, revealing her inner labia and her dark opening, drenched with juices and slick, as if ready for mating. As the vessel of her sex opened wide, her trapped fluids escaped in a stream from her opened pussy. She was desperate to be filled... but couldn't speak. She didn't have to. By now the plant and her were connected spiritually and emotionally. It had tapped into the deepest reserves of her heart and her body was all too willing. The plant knew. It continued its exploration, sensing the intense heat emanating from her womb. This was unchartered territory for the plant, but instinct told it that this was the route to breed.

The main vine was a large, thick, central stalk which rounded at the end and had several more pores at its tip, containing retracted tendrils. It was around 8cm in diameter. The other vines grew from this vine. The main vine curled and twisted itself into a position where its head was at the opening of Jen's open awaiting pussy. It showed a great interest in her sex, moving its head closer to her mound until it touched. Jen jumped in anticipation, shaking and quivering. It stroked her, gently, back, and forth, covering its tip in her juices. Allowing the fine hairs on the plant to absorb her information.

Then, it snaked and slid forward, to make a way inside her eager pussy. Pushing. Meeting the opening. pushing its bulbous head slowly into the opening. Stretching her wide. Slithering inside. Filling her. Swelling more as it moved deeper, as if it were trying to widen and elongate her, to see how much she could accommodate as it grew and grew in thickness. Then, the tip of the vine met the opening of her womb. It had reached in as deep as was possible.

Or so Jen thought.

She bucked against the thick wet vine, in order somehow to initiate, to make it fuck her back. The vine responded to her movements, starting a rhythmic firm pumping motion. Sliding inside, deeply, and thickness filling her body with length, mass, and bulk. Stretching her open wide to receive its hard shaft. As it pumped into her, it emulated her need for force, then gently withdrew, to pump fiercely back into her. Oh, God. Jen had never been fucked like this. her pussy was slick with a combination of her orgasmic fluids, and the plants sticky secretions. She grabbed onto other vines as it sexed her. Pulling on them, grasping them. They seemed to curl and twist around her as she grabbed. The hairs along the shaft emitted their sap into her pussy as it throbbed and pulsed inside her, changing its sensation, killing any pain that its huge girth and mass might have otherwise caused in its intrusion inside her body. The plant continued to fuck her like this for a while, almost as if to appease her, make her accept its next move. All the while, her nipples were also still being pulled, milked, squeezed, stretched.

The thick vine, as deep inside her as its bulk could reach, paused again, at the neck of her womb. Then two tendrils protracted from the tip of the vine. They breached her cervical opening gently with their fine tips, pushing inside her womb. They were very long, these tendrils that fed deep inside her. They studied, searched inside her, examining the environment in her dark womb. They were looking for her ovaries of course. Their purpose was to make a way into the fallopian tubes and do their job to ensure the appropriate fertility of this new host. The tendrils pushed forwards, stretching longer and longer, until both of them found a fallopian tube. They penetrated her tubes and travelled further, sliding themselves inside her deeper, until both had made contact with her ovaries.

Jen could feel this commotion in her belly, and it excited her. The messages that the plant was sending to her brain through its intoxicating liquor, were telling her exactly what its plans were. She knew what the plant was doing, exactly. The plant communicated telepathically and without noise, sending her loving tender signals, telling her how good she was making it feel, and that it was going to mate with her, make her pregnant with its young. She should be in horror, but all she felt was urgency and desire. More. She wanted more. And oh, was the plant going to give her more.

Jen's womb felt warm. It buzzed with the drug the plant was administering. Her womb was in fact growing larger. That's why it was vibrating inside her; it was expanding and increasing in size, as if to prepare her body to accommodate something bigger than a human accommodates normally. The fluids absorbed into the tissues, inserting more collagen into the flesh, to help her muscles become elastic and pliable. The whole area was growing and changing, so as to make her body become receptive to the plant's affectionate ambush.

The tendrils attached themselves inside the fallopian tubes, using their miniscule, microscopic hairs. The hairs emitted their tiny droplets of the hormone into her tissues around the area. Her ovaries sensed the intrusion of the tendrils, and this triggered division and creation of new cells. New eggs were being made. Her ovaries being repopulated with thousands and thousands of fresh new eggs, filling up with potential new life. eventually they bulged full of eggs. There were now hundreds of thousands of eggs available to this plant for insemination.

Just what the plant wanted.

Its plan was to make her its breeding partner, it's forever mother to hybrid babies, that would become more and more mammal-like as the generations went on. Jen was having her body prepped for mating. Not a singular mating, but rather a long-term plan was being put in place in her body for a change in the species, an evolutionary crossing of mammal and plant. The plant itself had already undergone some evolution evidently, holding the mammal-like traits that it already did. This new breeding of a human was another step forward in the procreation of a new species.

As the plant possessed her womb, it continued communicating with Jen unconsciously. She, communicating back to it. It knew now that her principal source of pleasure was her clitoris. It seemed to want to please her, like she was pleasing it. The main vine had a small stem shooting further along its shaft, so as the vine penetrated her deeply, her clitoris met with the small stem. This stem had a large, cupped head, and leaves like petals around its circumference. The cupped head had two thread-like tendrils, one either side. It was a beautiful, unique feature of the plant, flower-like, and that wasn't seen anywhere else on the plant, almost like a rare bloom. It seemed to have an evolved purpose, because as it moved towards her pussy and attached itself gently to her throbbing clitoris, it used a suction pressure to connect to her. The leaves around the cupped area tickled her inner labia gently as the suction got greater. Then each of the fine tendrils wrapped themselves around the swollen sensitive nub, as it grew in size and became blood engorged. She orgasmed and convulsed powerfully as it stimulated her most precious place. It became attached permanently with the micro hairs, just as the other tendrils had done, placating her with sweet aphrodisiacal nectar.

The vine in Jen's mouth had also attached its tendrils gently down into her throat, numbing her gently, allowing the vine to penetrate her throat deeply. The sticky shaft slid in and out of her mouth delightfully. It pulsed and throbbed in pleasure as she suckled on it, taking the hydrating and nourishing fluids it emitted into her belly hungrily as she drew its life into her body. Her growing breasts and distended nipples were leaking and oozing milk all over her body, as the main vine, deep inside her, continued to fuck her with more and more force, readying her for the impregnation, preparing her womb for the babies she was about to receive.

Once the eggs were populated into her ovaries, completing her fertilisation, it began to fuck her faster, like it was coming to a climax of sorts. The plant was definitely deriving a carnal pleasure from this too. Jen's heart sped up with anticipation, knowing that together, they were getting closer to the sacred destination. She moaned and whimpered in pleasure, allowing the plant to penetrate deeper and own her body completely.

As she lay there, being fucked firmly and forcefully, with increasing speed now, she trembled with expectation. Meanwhile, a large mass began moving towards her body from further down inside the vine. A large, round mass. It worked its way slowly, all the way from the centre of the plant, which was still knotted inside her. The mass travelled further and further until it reached the tip of the vine and was pushed deeper up into her by the plant. Her cervix began to open up to let the mass enter her womb. It was about the size of a large orange, so should have caused her pain to pass thorough her cervix into her womb, but it brought nothing but anticipation and pleasure, and feelings of beauty. The plant was impregnating her. She felt special, sacred, like the chosen one. What had been planted inside her was a seed pod. Firm, round and extremely porous. It nestled inside Jen's womb, ready for her eggs to be released into the womb, find the waiting pod, and be fused with the plant's seed.

The main vine ejected a second seed pod, releasing it inside her open cervix, pushing it into her womb. Then, the tendrils from inside her fallopian tubes withdrew, moving back, contracting out of her womb. The cervix closed naturally, trapping the seed pods inside her.

The eggs that had been cultivated inside Jen's ovaries, sensed the intrusion of these large foreign masses in her womb. The eggs were released with perfect timing from each ovary and travelled down her fallopian tubes into the main vessel of her womb. The eggs landed in the pores of the seed pods and nestled there. Then the seed pods, sensing the eggs had arrived, leached a thick viscous liquid, all over their surfaces, submerging the thousands of resting eggs in the glue substance. Then the seed pod pores opened wide and sucked the eggs inside its walls, taking in the cells to bond with its own. The eggs sank deep inside the seed pods. They were one. The cells had joined. Fertilisation was taking place.

The main vine, still locked in penetration with Jen's pussy, was almost done with the impregnation process. It slowed down its motion now, pulsing strongly like an extreme heartbeat as it started to swell again. This time it was forming a very large round knot inside her, that would hold her connected, submitted, until the insemination had been completed. She was locked to its flesh and could not escape, even if she wanted to. Which of course, she didn't. The plant had bonded her emotionally in love to it. She knew what was coming. and it enthralled her.

The knot grew and grew. It was filling with seminal fluid. The tip of the vine locked with the small opening of her cervix and bonded itself to her opening. Then, the climax. It shook violently, as the contents of the knot erupted forcefully inside her womb. It spasmed and pulsed, showering the fertilised seed pods in the hormonal fluids.

She was mated. The plant had made her pregnant with it's young. The fluid being pumped inside her womb was a sort of fusion of sperm cells with the drug potion. The sperm cells were now searching for those eggs inside the pod, to bond cells together, creating new life.

The vine continued to spew its hot liquor inside Jen's body, deep in her belly. It completely submerged the seeds in the divine elixir. About a litre and a half of fluid from the huge knot was deposited inside her womb. The bonded opening to her cervix with the vines tip, ensured that the maximum amount of seminal fluid filled up her womb. As the womb had been changed and expanded by the drugs, this litre and a half of fluid she took inside her was readily accepted by her body, causing her tummy to swell gently and give her a pregnant bulge.

The pods soaked up this goodness inside her like sponges, hungry to be saturated with this strange potion. Jen's eggs, deep inside the pods, received this nectar as food, and grew and divided. They started to swell. Reproduction between plant and human was taking place; Jen was conceiving new plant young. Her belly grew bigger as the seed pods soaked up the fluids. the pods each grew to accommodate the large volume of her womb caused by the mass of fluid. The growing and changing egg cells were taking up all the space in each seed pod now, bustling for room.

Then, the vine, having softened and the knot mostly emptied, seemed to shrink a little. It remained penetrated inside her but seemed to relax. Still lightly pulsing and leaking, it flooded her pussy with its hybrid sperm.

She was pregnant. For the first time. Although she had just been impregnated, she looked like she was 7 months pregnant with twins, such was the size of her stomach. The vines around her big pregnant belly loosened themselves, sensing she had its babies to grow.

The vine in Jen's mouth, fed her and nourished her in her semi-conscious state. It kept her hydrated, feeling blissful, in no pain and desperate to be the mother to this plant's young seeds. It decreased in size now and didn't stuff her mouth so full. The tendrils remained connected to both Jen's nipples and clit, powering her with orgasm after orgasm, sending waves of pleasure all over her body in a perpetual seduction.

Her pregnancy made her feel even sexier. Her breasts leaked milk. She reached down and felt for a nipple. She squeezed it and milk shot up in a fountain, landing on her face. She could taste the sweet milk as her mouth opened to receive the liquid. She squeezed the nipple again, this time catching more of the milk on her tongue. The tendrils were deeply interlocked into her breast and nipple tissue, giving her the hydration and stimulation she needed to fuel her milk production. This milk would be the new seedling being's fuel. It would drink from her and take in the milk much like mammals do. This is why the plant was so strange and alien.

A few days later, and Jen was still here, on her living room floor, completely wrapped up and protected safely within the plants viny embrace, and her belly was gradually growing by the hour. she swelled and expanded as the seeds developed more and more inside her. She was hurtling through the gestation period at a rate of knots. And her babies were growing and becoming something not of this world. A new species. A crossbreed human/plant/alien being. Her unborn children were growing into an evolved version of both mother and father. They were very large too. No wonder her womb needed to be stretched. After only a few days, Jen looked like she was heavily pregnant with quads.

As Jen had suspected before she had been possessed by it; this plant was indeed extra-terrestrial. It was a species of another planet. Its seedlings had been catapulted into the earth's atmosphere in a sun storm. Meteorite debris had carried seeds onto the planet in a shower which swept it into the tropical regions of earth, in this case South America, into a remote rain forest.

The plant's power was discovered by an old medicine man from one of the local tribes. He had witnessed the plant in full possession of a woman from his tribe, and men being completely unaffected by the drugs effect. It targeted only females.

The man kept the secret from the world, and the woman who had been possessed was freed from the plants clutches with much painstaking work to untangle the vines which had embedded themselves into the skin, just like Jen's plant. The man had discovered her pregnancy, her enormous distended belly. The woman had allowed the plant to merge with her, but she needed to be freed.

The man was unable to free her womb from the pregnancy, and the seed pods had fully gestated inside her. They turned into two amniotic sacs which contained a strange hybrid alien plant/mammal-like being. There had been 4 sacs each containing one of these alien foetuses. They had heads resembling an angular but graceful human face, with similar bodies. The extra they had was several juvenile vines alongside their human-like limbs. Her breasts had been able to sense the number of babies that needed her milk, and the plant created amazing growth signals in her brain that would cause her to grow two more nipples, next to her original nipples, so that all 4 babies could suckle from their mother at the same time.

The tribeswoman, now coming to a little more sense after being carefully surgically removed from the plant, felt a sense of loss as she was parted from her physical and mental bonding to the plant. The pregnancy kept a steady flow of the life-giving nectar flowing into her bloodstream from the umbilical cords that had formed and attached themselves to her womb. This kept the bond going between mother and baby and created a sadness in the woman that she had been parted from the father.