Botanical Breeding Boutique

Story Info
An alien plant gives Jen life’s most special gift.
8.2k words
4.58
61.1k
142
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jen had always had a fascination with horticulture. In her formative years, since she read 'The Secret Garden' and 'Flower Fairies' books, she was enchanted with her mother's garden, plants, flowers, and the magic of growing them. As a child, she lived in a large old manor house in the Surrey countryside and was lucky enough to have 3 acres of garden land surrounding her house. She loved to explore. She would wander through the grounds, exploring, roaming, and discovering new secrets about the gardens, happening upon unusual shrubs and fungi that nestled in the wooded shaded areas. She adored searching for the flowers she had read about in her Flower Fairies books, hoping one day she might catch a glimpse of a fairy herself.

As a little girl, Jen would spend time with her mother, who would show her the art of tending flowers and plants. Jen would learn how to grow her own vegetables too. She would collect fruit pips and seeds, and plant them in small trays and pots, leaving them in the greenhouse to sprout and shoot. She loved to see those first seedlings, their teeny tiny little green leaves poking their heads out of the black soil. Jen would use an old camera and take pictures of their progress, sketching them and painting them in her journal with watercolours.

All through her childhood, over many years of living in this beautiful place, she continued to keep her botanical journal. She filled it with new growing projects, and, over the years, it became sacred to her. This was her calling in life. She felt utterly and beautifully connected to plants, in her heart and soul. This was how she wanted to spend her life and what she wanted to build her career upon. She hoped one day that she would hand the journal she had created down to her own daughter or niece one day.

Fast forward 20 years, and Jen did indeed fulfil her dream and now was putting her real passion into practice. She ran a small specialist boutique, buying and selling rare tropical plants, working with traders all over the world, curating the most fantastic and unusual specimens, importing them to the UK and selling them onto keen collectors and buyers.

She loved discovering new plant life and sharing it with the elite specialist plants communities. Her 'Botanical Boutique' became a trusted source of new information and discoveries, and her selections commanded high prices and much demand. Her suppliers were small independent natives of many of the world's remotest locations, contacts from places such as the Pacific islands, Indonesian archipelagos, deepest African jungles to South American rain forests.

Jen had a great exciting life and career. Every day brought a new surprise. She had no idea at this point in her life, just what surprise she was about to receive, and just how connected to plants she would end up becoming.

It was a hot Friday night in June, just before she closed the boutique for the weekend. A lazy weekend lay ahead of her -- for once. She was fantasising in her mind about a long hot bath, and pyjamas all weekend with her television permanently on.

Just as she was locking her doors, a courier in a van pulled up outside of the shop.

"Jen Clifton?" a man's voice shouted from the van.

"Yes, that's right?" She replied.

"Delivery for you." the man called, sounding relieved he'd caught her before she locked up. He got out of the van and went to the back to open up the doors and retrieve the package.

He started over towards her, a long package under his arm. The delivery mark looked like it was from one of her suppliers in Brazil. She suspected it would be a new specimen for her to sell, although this supplier sometimes did send her gifts to keep for herself. There was no letter attached to the outside, which her main supplier in Brazil usually did enclose. But she felt sure it would be from him. She would take this one home and inspect it herself before bringing it back to the shop, in case it would cross contaminate other plants she had in the shop.

It felt quite heavy, and its box also seemed to be slightly warm to the touch. She gently loaded it into her car boot and got in her car to drive home.

Whilst driving along on her way, she pulled up to a traffic light and in the silence in the car, heard a gentle buzz from inside the package, as if something was vibrating inside and hitting the outer packaging. She hoped there was not some sort of insect inside the box, sometimes this happened, and of course, it can mean disaster for unfamiliar countries, with tropical species being set loose where they should not be. Jen would be sure to close the studio doors and take extra care should there be any untoward living creatures stowed away in the package.

Then, just as the lights turned green, she heard another feint noise coming from the box. Like a gentle hiss, as if some air or gas was leaking. She was close to home now, so stepped on it a little more to get it home as quickly as possible. It was likely that a seed pod had burst, or a bud had cracked open.

She pulled up at her house and parked up. Getting out of her car she walked round to the boot, opened it up and looked at the innocent-looking package.

"Hmmm. So, what are you, mister?" she said to the long, tall box.

It did smell so delightful, though.

What hit the air when she had opened the boot, was an intriguing, heady fragrance, like the most beautiful lilies. Jen figured that the buzzing and hissing noise she'd heard earlier, and this fragrance, were connected. Perhaps the fragrance came from the gases held within seed pods. She inhaled deeply, loving the feeling that this fragrance gave her body as she took it into her lungs. It seemed to soothe her immediately, in a profoundly noticeable way. She closed her eyes and smiled, standing motionless for a tiny moment as her mind went blank. She opened her eyes again and came back to normality, hurriedly and excitedly gathering the package from the boot. This was something rather different, she thought to herself as she fumbled for her door key.

Jen placed the box on her coffee table in her lounge. She carefully cut at the cardboard. Peeling it away to reveal the plant, there was another strange popping sound, and following that, a hiss again. She got another really strong smell of lilies. This time her face was a little closer to the plant and she inhaled at the right time to have a rather large lungful of the fragrance. Wow. It really was strong. So intense. More intense than any other lily she had ever smelled. Gosh, it was an addicting fragrance. Then she continued to unwrap this little mystery, completely removing the box.

Revealed fully, Jen was transfixed at the weird and intriguing sight that lay before her.

The leaves at the base of the plant were a blue green, a very unusual colour in nature. Going up the main stem of the plant were lots of stalks that seemed to be budding, and long. They resembled a cactus -- there were micro fine hairs all over the surface of each branch, and very rounded and cylindrical like a cactus. But the hairs were almost... mammal-like, which Jen noticed, but this was likely because the plant seemed quite mature. From the end of each branch/stalk, grew a far smaller tendril-like growth, like a mini-stalk, like the larger ones. At the end of each of these tendrils Jen could see a sort of moisture or nectar, in tiny, almost microscopic beads, forming. This is where the fragrance was coming from. Jen suspected that the sound she had heard was these tendrils sprouting from the top of the stalks, and that it was coming into bloom, somehow.

The central stalk/vine was about three times thicker than each of the branches. It was considerably longer. The whole plant was about 70cm tall, with the central stalk about 20cm clear of all the other ones growing from it.

This was not a plant Jen had ever encountered the likes of before. It almost felt other-worldly. She was transfixed with its beauty, its weirdness, its... animation? Yes, she definitely sensed it was slightly animated. It seemed so very alive. And that smell. She felt intoxicated by it. So incredible.

But that smell wasn't just a smell. As Jen would find out. If it felt like a heady drug, that was just the beginning.

Jen, in increments of minutes, felt compelled to be near this plant. To touch it. Hold it. Have its leaves and stalks and vines and tendrils touching her hands. To take care of it, intimately. As if she had tended it from seed. Almost a motherly instinct of care and affection. It seemed to warm her skin, like the sun. It aroused her senses.

It was the smell that was making her feel that way. The smell was the plant's pheromones. Those chemicals within the smell now filled the air in Jen's living room.

The smell was arousing her every sense, every nerve ending. It felt like the best drug in the world. Jen was completely oblivious to the way it was altering her conscious state. She remained transfixed on the plant; she wasn't sure if she was imagining it, but its juicy, tender stalks seemed to be growing a little. Thickening. Lengthening.

The stalks became longer. No, she wasn't imagining it. They were growing in real time before her very eyes. Slowly, but definitely noticeably. She saw movement. Wow. fascinating. Then, a little squeeze and a pop again. This was growth she was hearing. Another hiss. Another wave of the fragrance. Jen inhaled it hungrily. Then she started to stroke one of the branches with the tips of her fingers.

The branch was smooth and velvety to the touch. It had, like the rest of the plant, extremely fine hairs covering it. They were almost fluffy, very soft to the touch but also seemed very resilient. They did not break as she caressed the branch.

As she moved her fingers, she noticed that the place she had been stroking had become wet and slightly sticky, like the stimulation from her fingers had caused the plant to emit a sap-like substance. It had imparted some of this wet sap to her fingers also.

Jen was not thinking straight at this point, her conscious state was changing. The smell from the plant had her intoxicated, and, strangely, lustful. Without a thought that this may be poisonous, she placed her sticky fingers to her lips and spread the sap all over her tongue. It tasted like a combination of freshly cut grass and the juice of green grapes. It was very sweet in taste and very rich.

Jen rubbed the branch again, and, once again, saw more of the sap-like liquid ooze subtly from the surface. More this time. She tasted her fingers once more. The nectar was delicious. She forgot her fingers and took the end of the round smooth green branch to her lips, her tongue sliding onto the green skin to gather more of the nectar into her mouth. The small secondary tendril at the end of the branch, (which seemed to have grown some more) felt like it was moving of its own accord inside her mouth as she drank in the nectar from the plant. It swayed in an opposite direction to her tongue, almost like it was dancing with it, teasing it.

Then the small tendril in her mouth seemed to feel bigger. Just slightly.

As Jen sucked the branch for more of the nectar, the smaller tendril suddenly let out a jet of fluid. It was far back in her mouth, so this liquid shot straight into her throat. Straight down her gullet and into her stomach.

All at once, a rush of heat permeated Jen's body. Her skin flushed pink, the hairs on her body stood on end in anticipation and excitement, and her body tingled.

Suddenly, she realised, she was sweating really profusely. She needed to undress.

The plant was arousing her, in its extremely calculated and exotic way. And Jen was not really fully aware what, or indeed why this was happening to her. Jen began peeling off her clothes, completely under the plant's spell. As she was arousing the plant, the plant was arousing her. Jen's body was now naked but still she felt hot. Despite this, her nipples stood on end. Her body was awash with sensations and tingles of lust.

She continued to pull off clothes from her body until she was completely naked. She felt sleepy at the same time as being so completely desperate for sexual relief. It was all very odd, she knew that somewhere in her intoxicated brain, but really didn't care.

Jen could sense a burning desire and urgency between her thighs. She was hot, and extremely wet. She craved... to be fucked... How could this be? From the fragrance of a plant? Still, there was no argument coming from Jen's mind. The focus was turning towards pleasure. Maybe this plant was some sort of aphrodisiac?

Her fingers wandered down to the wet stickiness of her pussy. She slid a finger into her folds, allowing her juices to escape, leaking down her inner thigh.

Jen had forgotten all her cares now. She took the plant, in its pot, round to the living room rug and lay on the floor with it beside her. This exotic mysterious green life was making her feel things... so extreme, so concentrated, so powerful; urges that she had never felt before in her entire life. She slid her hands all over her naked skin, searching for the special places on her way. Her hardened, elongated nipples, her luscious round soft breasts. She cupped one in her hand and toyed with the thick, solid nipple. Her other hand continued on its journey, further south to her belly. Stroking her womb, she moved down to her drenched pussy. Her fingers slid into her outer labia, entering the warm wet haven. Her skin, slippery and lubricated under her fingers. She circled round her clit, quivering in shock at the intense sensations. What was happening to her? This never felt so good. her dildos and vibrators had nothing on this tonight, and this was just a feather touch with two fingers. There was something very strange going on.

In her semi-conscious stupor, she wildly began to pump her fingers in and out of her hot wet pussy, fucking her aching hole as if she had never been fucked before. All this time, the plant continued to excrete its pollen, its nectar to the air that she was breathing all around her.

Jen made herself cum multiple times. Each time, she excreted her own DNA all over the plant's branches, which were now growing into longer and longer structures; bearing more of a resemblance to vines than branches. The plant by now, an hour since Jen arrived home, was about double the size it had been when she took it out of the box. She was providing the plant with all her genetic code. The mysterious vines were absorbing this. taking in her carbon dioxide. Precious genome information for the plant.

Eventually, Jen was exhausted, and slept, right there on the rug in her living room, with the plant breathing in all of her, making sense of her, formulating its next actions.

And she slept.

And as time passed, the plant took in more detail of its new prospect. It inhaled her more. Grew more.

Jen slept for around 12 hours. As the plant grew larger, its vines longer, it toppled out of its small pot in which it had been transported from overseas.

It sensed her resting. It sensed her fertility and her vulnerability. It sensed her desire and instincts. There was something not entirely 'plant-like' about this plant. Its animation, movements; the tiny fine hairs, the seemingly obsessive interest in Jen, the drug it was administering into the air to consume her senses. If this was 100% plant, then nature had not aligned its behaviours in the typical way at all. It was highly unlikely that this was all plant. There was something more to it. Much more.

As the plant grew larger over the hours of the night, the animation Jen had sensed right at the start, turned out to be just the awakening stage of the plant. It became more and more animated and seemed to come fully to life over the 12 hours she slept. It was now moving with more and more rapidity and strength; its vines bearing similarity to the movements of a sea anemone, swaying and edging towards Jen. This plant was definitely not all plant. It grew like a beast grows, with the instincts of an animal towards her, its new desirable subject.

Jen's naked body, drenched in her own sweat, fluids, and smells, attracted the plant to her. The tendrils at the end of each vine were protracting and lengthening. They tentatively brushed her skin, testing her body.

One vine moved to the vicinity of Jen's mouth, brushing its partially exposed tendril against her lip like a tickling feather. As she breathed, a gap formed in between her lips, and the tendril slipped inside her mouth gently. It wanted to connect with her, feed her more of its intoxicating liquor. The sensation Jen felt on her lips made her nipples tingle with anticipation. And strangely; a feeling of intense bonding with this plant. This extraordinary being. Ultra-levels of oxytocin were rushing through her blood from the plant's chemical stimulation. She opened her eyes and was faced with the vine hovering at the opening to her mouth. She was hungry for its food, for its essence. She kissed, licked and circled her tongue around the tip of the vine as its tendril played inside her mouth, tangling itself round the back of her tongue in delight.

The vine gradually got more and more bold as Jen continued to accept whatever the plant wanted to do to her. The tendril extended fully from its sheath at the tip of the vine. It stretched itself longer, still wrapping itself around and dancing with her tongue, and growing thicker. Jen caressed the vine's velvety surface with her hands as it responded and reached gradually deeper into her mouth, giving it the equivalent of oral pleasure. It tasted mind-blowingly good.

It seemed that the plant was giving her more and more of itself, bit by bit, tentatively at first, waiting if she would respond, then going further with her. Each time things went a step further; Jen showed the plant that she was prepared to completely submit to its every whim. But it had a gentle aura about it, like it knew exactly how far to go for Jen to be happy. This was another characteristic of the plant which took it further away from the realms of its plant origin and appearance. It seemed to have a consciousness. Empathy. An awareness. A desire to please her, too.

Then as the tendril grew thicker, an opening in it released a jet of fluid into Jen's mouth again. Jen tasted it fully this time and swallowed hungrily.

As Jen was seduced by the plant, it was spreading and rooting all around her, into the fibres of her lounge carpet, forming a tight network of vines around her body. New shoots were weaving themselves in and out, knotting and securing themselves. With a quickening pace, the plant surrounded her and formed a living, gentle, protective cage around Jen's naked, vulnerable, yearning body. The vines explored this new interest with vigour, sliding around her hips and waist, her breasts, sensing her, feeling her. They gripped, squeezed, released, curled, and twisted.

Jen's erect nipples and huge round breasts were the next source of interest to that complex network of vines and tendrils. She felt a feather touch on her left nipple as a tendril tickled her, finding the delicate pores and milk ducts. With their miniscule hairs, tendrils attached themselves to her nipple, inserting gently, their fine hairs into each milk duct. Another vine was doing the same on her right nipple. The tendrils curled round her nipple as they attached themselves, bonding to her milk-production system. Squeezing and releasing, the tendrils sunk themselves deeper under the skin of her nipples using those tiny fine hairs. The sensation was wonderful to Jen. The stimulation of her nipples was off the chart. They stretched and contorted as the vine clamped tightly around each nipple, and then, began to pulse gently. Jen moaned in delight and arousal as the bonded plant milked her breasts, undulating and squeezing. Her pussy flooded with juices as she was relentlessly stimulated by the plant.