Botted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Perhaps you haven't got the right equipment. Maybe you're not big enough."

Ken looked like he was slapped in the face.

"I don't think I have a problem in that department."

Sarah checked her fingernails again and said, "How many cocks have you seen?"

She looked at Ken and continued after not getting an answer. "I thought so."

Sarah turned her body back and stared in front of her. She was looking at the wall when she said, "You know, maybe I can help. I can take a look if you want and tell you how you measure up."

Ken stared at Sarah. "Wouldn't that be a little awkward?"

"You can lock the bolt on the door. It would only take a minute."

Ken fidgeted his hands and swallowed hard. He stood up abruptly, walked to the door and moved the bolt. He stood in front of Sarah and unbuttoned his jeans. He dropped them to his ankles and did the same with his underwear.

Sarah stared at Ken's groin. She moved her head back and forth, left and right, puckering her lips.

"Well?" said Ken, raising his hands.

Sarah uttered a throaty grunt and held her chin in her hand.

"It's kind of a problem comparing you when you're not hard."

Ken sighed. He turned around slowly trying not to fall on his pants.

Sarah watched his back. She wondered why he wasn't using both hands.

Ken turned back. He balled his hands to fists and put them on his waists.

"Listen lady, I really don't think..."

Ken gasped as Sarah leaned forward, opening her mouth. That hard cock pointing at her was just too much. The swollen head looked so tasty and she knew the slit on top could give her warm jizz. Sarah took Ken's cock in her mouth, pressing her lips against the hot skin. She bobbed her head, going up and down Ken's shaft. Sucking on the cock in her mouth like a piece of candy, she took her time, savoring the feel of Ken's manhood filling her mouth. Ken moaned and placed his hand on her head, gently prodding her in an attempt to fuck more of her face. For some reason, she was happy knowing he was pleased. Sarah shook her head, letting the cock out of her mouth. Ken's cock throbbed at her. The fat member was covered with spit.She wanted to hold his cock and feel the engorged veins running up the shaft. She imagined taking a selfie with Ken's erection and sending it to her friends, tagging #"I did this". Instead she looked up at Ken and grinned.

"I bet your girlfriend doesn't give you head like that."

Sarah licked her lower lip.

"You know what, baby? I bet I can make it even bigger."

Sarah kneeled on the floor kicking the chair behind her. She held her tits and engulfed Ken's hard rod between them. She rocked on her heels gently, picking up speed as she looked at Ken. Sarah moved her knees forward so she could feel Ken's balls rubbing against her. Ken thrust himself against Sarah as his dick paved its way between Sarah's twins. Sarah squeezed her tits, supplying Ken with friction as he fucked her breasts. The cock's head bobbed up and down in front of her with Ken's thrusts. It looked ready to erupt.

"You gonna come all over my tits, baby? You sure look like you're gonna come. Those balls look real heavy. No, you're probably a gentleman. You'd never come on my tits without asking permission, would you?"

Ken didn't answer. His back was arched and he gritted his teeth, mumbling "fuck".

Sarah giggled. "All in good time, honey. All in good time."

Sarah dropped her hands and leaned backwards. Ken's cock snapped back from between her tits, its fat shaft aiming at Sarah's face. Sarah pushed her head further into Ken's crotch, licking the base of his cock. Her tongue descended and found his sac. Sarah giggled; This was something new to play with. She opened her lips wide, taking his balls in her mouth and moving her tongue all over them. Sarah couldn't see Ken's face, but she felt his cock throbbing against her face, so he must have liked the juggling act with his twin sperm factories. She, on the other hand, wanted another round on that fat throbbing cock. Sarah left Ken's balls alone. She pulled out tongue and licked Ken's sac right in the middle, continuing upwards. She lingered at the cock's base. Exploring the notch between the top of his balls and the bottom of his cum cannon. Sarah continued up the underside of the shaft until the red engorged head rested on her tongue.

Sarah opened her mouth, pulling her tongue into her mouth. She moaned as she closed her lips like a vice around the cock's head and sucked it like a lollipop, moving her tongue sideways under the cock's head. Sarah gave it a final blow and then let it out of her mouth with an audible pop.

Ken looked pale. His cock was as hard as nails, throbbing to his heartbeat. The head was stretched taught and bent upwards at an angle, reminding him of a red umbrella. The veins on his shaft looked like purple worms, crawling up.

Sarah nodded approvingly. "It looks like you could ram your way unto any pussy," giggling, she added, "or any other hole, for that matter."

Sarah stood up. "Perhaps size isn't your problem." She walked over to the washing machine. "Perhaps it's technique."

Sarah turned her back to Ken, put her thumbs inside her skirt and started sliding it down. "You see, so many men get the job only half done."

Sarah stopped sliding her skirt half down her ass. She turned her head to Ken. His lips were parted and his eyes were riveted on Sarah's ass. Sarah laughed and pulled her skirt all the way down.

"You won't find a dog looking at a bitch in heat and wondering what to do," she said.

Sarah raised a leg while bending over the machine. She bent her knee and slid it over the washing machine's top. She slapped her buttocks and said, "Woof, woof".

Ken looked at Sarah bent over the machine. He could see her snatch peeking beneath that ass. He realized this was not Sarah's tits or mouth. He could contract STD's or he could get her pregnant. This was a bad idea. There were a hundred reasons for not doing this, but all Ken could hear was a roaring voice in his head going over and over, "FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!"

Ken kicked off his jeans and underwear, took two big steps to the machine, grabbed Sarah's ass and shoved his cock forward, letting his shaft continue the assault. He heard Sarah's begging voice, "Harder, honey, fuck me harder."

Ken pushed his cock up to his balls, noting Sarah uttering a little yelp. He didn't pull out but grinded his pelvis against her ass harder and faster. Sarah moaned repeatedly. The cock filling her cunt felt so good. It was so much better than her fingers. Her pussy was hot and wet, embracing that throbbing cock inside her. Her orgasm was so powerful, she had to bite her lower lip to stop screaming.

Ken felt Sarah come through his cock. He didn't want to come in her, and managed to withdraw his member just in time. He watched helplessly as his cock ejected a thick rope of creamy jizz on one of Sarah's buttocks. Ken tried to turn, but his cock was quicker, resulting in cum spraying all over Sarah's ass. Ken gave up. He held his cock, oozing thick globs of cum over Sarah's buttocks. At the end of it all, he was no gentleman.

Ken felt weird as reality checked in. This wasn't him. He wasn't the type of guy to bend strange women over a washing machine. She had somehow seduced him. He wanted to leave as quickly as he could. Ken picked up Sarah's skirt from the floor and used it to clean his crotch. He threw it back on the floor, got dressed quickly and left the room, closing the door behind him.

Sarah was still bent over the machine, breathing hard. Standing up, she felt the warm jizz dripping over her buttocks. Sarah held her buttocks and then raised her sperm smeared hands to her face and sniffed them. She spread her lips and pulled out her tongue. After a couple of seconds she licked her hand, pulling back her tongue to her mouth. She closed her eyes and moaned, moving her tongue until finally swallowing. It was delicious. She definitely had to get more. She wondered if she could get two guys to fuck her. Then she would get two cocks and more man juice. After all, she did have three holes.

Sarah opened her eyes, staring right at a wall mounted clock. TIME! She didn't have time. The bots had tricked her. Sarah calculated rapidly. She had three hours left. She could still make it. Sarah grabbed clothes from her pile and started to dress.

Sarah walked along one of the corridors in the Klass building. She wore the biggest lab coat she could find, trying to hide her figure. She had wasted her time masturbating and fucking. It was time for some fast thinking on her feet.

All lab doors at Klass were protected by electronic locks. The Klass ID card continued a chip which could open the locks. However, Sarah's access to her old lab was probably revoked by now. Even if she had a way to open the door, she would probably be seen by the security guards through the multiple security cameras in the building. They would wonder what she was doing alone in a non-active lab. A security guard would be sent to check on her within minutes. Sarah was between a rock and a hard place. No way to get to the lab; no way to open it.

Sarah neared her new lab when she saw one of the cleaning crew moving his cart. An idea popped in her head. She entered her current lab and went straight to her terminal. Within ten minutes she ran three powerful programs, pushing the machine to its edge. Sarah looked around, making sure nobody saw her. She took a bobby pin from her hair and pushed it through the computer's case, jamming the main fan. Sarah guessed it would take about five minutes for her terminal to ignite in flames. Someone would put it out with a fire extinguisher.

Sarah knew the fire protocol like anyone else. Klass biotechnical took no chances. All personnel will be evacuated. The security team will sweep the building to make sure there weren't any more fires and would try to determine why the fire broke out.

Sarah walked slowly in the corridor. Why was it taking so long? Had she miscalculated? There should have been a fire by now. Just as she thought of returning to her lab, the fire alarm sounded through the wall mounted speakers. Sarah watched as people left their labs and rooms towards the stairs leading to the lobby.

Sarah tried to hold on against the swarm of people when she identified her target, a maintenance crew man rolling his cart along. Sarah made a bee line towards him. When she came close to him, she looked sideways and crashed into him, falling on top of him.

Sarah was ready for the fall, so she recovered quicker than the man, standing on all fours. She said, "Sorry" and advanced a little, burying the man's face in her cleavage. Sarah let the poor man wiggle his head between her breasts. She then stood up and walked away as quickly as she could. Sarah put her hand with the man's ID card in her pocket. It would probably take him some time before he found out his ID card was missing.

It took Sarah a few minutes to reach her old lab. The corridors were empty. She used the stolen ID card to open the door and enter. With a little bit of luck, most of the equipment would still be in the lab.

"Doctor Lev, come with us please."

The security man who talked was standing in the middle of the room and was accompanied by a colleague. Sarah was startled to see the security men. Were they here as part of the fire patrol team? But they knew her name; they seemed to have been waiting for her and why did she have to come with them?

Sarah talked as the men approached her, "No, you don't understand. I have to use the lab---"

Sarah stopped talking as the men reached her and seized her arms. She screamed and shouted. She tried twisting her body, but they were too strong. The men started dragging Sarah towards the door. They nearly reached it when the door opened and a man entered.

"Prof. Ben!" exclaimed Sarah, "Please tell them to release me. I've made a terrible mistake. I've injected myself with nanobots---"

Prof. Ben raised his arms with his palms spread out when he said, "I know."

"---and then they started to change me..." Sarah stopped talking as her jaw dropped and her face wore the mask of shock. "You know?"

"Sure," said Prof. Ben. "We've equipped all of your nanobots with tiny GPS devices for security reasons. We had to protect ourselves from commercial spying. We knew something happened the minute you left the building yesterday. Afterwards, it was just a simple matter of tracking the computer event logs and security cameras to realize what had happened.

Sarah was close to tears. "Why didn't you help me?"

"I'm sorry, Doctor Lev. You know as well as I do the bots can't be stopped.

"That's not true!" Sarah cried. "I have an idea! I'll inject new bots to destroy the existing ones. I can do it."

Prof. Ben scratched his chin. "That's an intriguing idea, Dr. Lev, but I'm afraid we can't risk releasing more bots. Heaven knows what would happen if they found a way to transfer from your body to the environment. We still don't know what triggered them this time."

Prof. Ben clucked his tongue and shook his head as he looked at Sarah. "Look at what they've done to you."

Prof. Ben looked at the security guards and said, "Hold her tight, will you?" He pulled a syringe with a needle from his pocket and uncapped it.

Sarah stared at the syringe with wide eyes. "Are you going to kill me?"

Prof. Ben jerked his head. "Heavens, no! We're not barbarians. We've made an arrangement. I believe you would fill quite..." Prof. Ben's eyes lighted up when he found the right word, "...content."

Sarah tried fighting and shouted, but it was pointless. Her head started spinning and her limbs felt heavy as the sedative coursed through her body. The last thing she heard before lapsing into unconsciousness was Prof. Ben ordering the guards to take her to the van.

North Korea, Chuasin, a month later

Major Kim blinked against the harsh spotlights as his eyes adjusted to the light. He was sweating profusely. It wasn't everyday a major like him got to talk to a group of colonels. He continued his presentation, pointing at a screen.

"As you can see, the number of violent incidents at Kapuchi prison has decreased dramatically. Last month no guards were attacked and no sexual assaults were noted. The guards report the prisoners are more docile and submissive.

As you can see from the timeline, the decline coincides with the beginning of the experiment. The experiment began after an American company had made covert contact with us and suggested a new type of therapy."

"How many prisoners were treated with that therapy?" interjected one of the colonels.

"None," replied Major Kim. He hurried to talk after noticing the colonel's raised brow. The colonel wasn't the kind of man you want to keep waiting.

"The Americans sent us a woman who was treated. She is kept in a prison cell. Three different prisoners are sent to her cell twice a day. They are given thirty minutes to gang rape her."

A hiss of murmurs and mutterings wept the room. Finally, a colonel with a white moustache voiced everyone's thoughts. "Isn't that too cruel? How long can we keep up with this?"

Major Kim sighed. "I thought the same way, so I ordered the guards to give her a day's rest every week. The woman refused eating those days and spent them masturbating and begging the guards to have sexual intercourse with her. It seems her day off is the cruel thing."

Somewhere in the USA

Ken hit the alarm clock. He stretched his arms as blessed silence filled the room. Ken yawned. When he went to sleep the day before, he felt a strange tingling in his crotch. He didn't see any rash and had no trouble peeing, so he thought nothing of it. He had no tingling now, but felt a strange sensation he couldn't quite place. Anyway, it was time to get up. Ken pulled the covers off him. It took him a full minute to stop screaming.