Bottled Dreams Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here, let me help you unbutton it," I said, wanting a reason to be closer to him.

Taking a step forward, I was so close to him that I became captivated by his musky scent. I reached up my slightly trembling hands and started to undo the top button. Once a couple of buttons were undone, his hard chest came into view and I couldn't resist any further. My fingers pressed against his hot skin and barely dented his chiseled pec. I gasped softly at how it felt before my fingers quickly stumbled to undo the next button. After every button was undone, my fingers helplessly pressed themselves against his body. When the last one was undone, his shirt fell to the sides, fully exposing his ripped torso.

Swallowing deeply at the sight, I slowly leaned my head up to look at his face. When our eyes met, we stared at each other with unbridled lust. Just yesterday, I would have felt accomplished with how he was reacting towards me, but now I cared more about satisfying my unbearable physical urges.

While I continued to stare into his eyes, his hand moved and cupped my face. I felt so tiny as he towered over me and when he started to lower his head closer to mine, I was utterly confused. What was he doing? When his lips neared mine, my eyes widened in surprise. Wait-wait-wait. What was going on? Oh my god! He wouldn't. Not to someone like me. He--

His lips pressed up against mine and I completely froze in shock. This was...this was simply absurd! A human would never want to kiss a djinn. Sure, they would use us for sexual gratification, but they would never want to be...well, intimate with us. After all, they detested our kind. Was this really happening right now? He continued to kiss me and his lips felt so soft and tasted so sweet. Was this a trick? Honestly, I didn't even care. I couldn't resist anymore. This was too much. I had to give in, no, I wanted to give in.

Opening my lips slightly, I very cautiously kissed him back. Still feeling very timid about this new experience, I had no idea what he would do next. I half expected him to suddenly pull back and laugh at me or insult me. Instead, his lips continued to close around mine and his kisses became even more passionate. Fully surrendering to the moment, I started to eagerly kiss him back and my hands rose to squeeze his muscular arms. Powerful emotions swirled so wildly in my head that I felt slightly dizzy. I couldn't believe that this was my first kiss, human or djinn. God, it felt incredible.

Feeling his impressively large cock press into me through his jeans, I lowered a hand to squeeze it before he stopped me, broke the kiss, and whispered, "Zoe, we can't do anything here..."

Reluctantly pulling away from him, I snapped my fingers and suddenly we were both standing inside his residence, near his dining table. Bags of clothes were scattered everywhere, including some of the newest clothes that I just picked out from him. I was filled with irresistible desire and I would do literally anything to keep this moment going.

"But what about my car?" he said in a hushed whisper after looking around the room.

"It's in its parking spot," I whispered back before I leaned up, pressed my small hands against his hard chest, and kissed him deeply.

He immediately kissed me back and the passion I felt in his lips made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. Sucking on his lips was addicting and my mind felt so overwhelmed by powerful emotions that I could barely think straight. I wasn't sure if I was a good kisser, but given how turned-on Henry felt, I must have been doing a good job.

Lost in our sensual kiss, I grabbed both sides of his shirt and pulled it off his shoulders. After sliding it down his muscular arms until it fell to the floor, my hands began to roam around his bare muscular back. Wanting to explore every inch of him, my hands moved again to his chiseled abs and explored the deep crevices that separated them.

My hands weren't the only ones busy exploring though. He reached forward and started to squeeze my round ass through my shorts. Unlike yesterday, he was much more confident with his movements and gripped my ass tightly. His rough touch made it feel like a lightning bolt went up and down my spine.

Our kiss ended again and we both breathed heavily as we stared at each other. While I wondered what he was going to do next, I suddenly felt my feet leave the floor. His hands still on my ass, he effortlessly lifted me up and I immediately spread my legs to either side of him while my arms wrapped around his neck. He easily held me up high on his torso to the point where I was able to look down on him slightly. He was clearly showing off his new found strength with his new body and it made my body shiver in lust.

Leaning down slightly, I kissed him deeply while a low moan rumbled in my throat. Our kisses were wild and passionate, making my heart feel like it was going to burst out of my chest. Eventually, his lips released mine and he began to kiss the soft skin of my neck, which I learned was shockingly sensitive. I gasped from the sensation and I soon felt his kisses going even lower. Desperate to feel his lips on my hard nipples, I moved my hands to my tube top and quickly pulled it up and off my body. My perky C-cup breasts were now completely bare and I gripped his broad shoulders tightly.

Ever so slowly, his kisses trailed down to my breasts while I moaned softly. Once his mouth reached one of my nipples, his lips brushed against it, making me gasp. His tongue soon licked my hard bud, making my body tremble in pleasure. Holy shit, my nipples were so sensitive! He started to flick them every which way imaginable, making me bite my lip while I groaned in my throat and dug my nails into his skin. When his mouth closed around it and sucked hard, I threw my head back and moaned loudly. My hands moved to grip his hair and I pushed his head further against my breast. Fuck, I couldn't believe how good it felt.

His lips released my aching nipple and I felt him switch to my other breast to make sure my other nipple wasn't ignored. With his tongue swirling around it and flicking it, I cried out in pleasure and felt a deep pleasure build inside me. My head thrashed from side to side as I grappled with the intense ecstasy. I couldn't believe my young master was focused on giving me so much pleasure!

Suddenly, I felt him bite down softly on my hard nub and my eyes opened wide in surprise. An intense jolt of pleasure shot through my body like it was struck by lightning. I quivered and trembled in front of him and the burst of pleasure was so intense it felt like I forgot how to breathe. He gripped me tightly as I uncontrollably writhed in front of him.

With a shuddering breath, my throat finally opened back up again and I felt a sharp sense of satisfaction. Oh my stars...did he just give me a small orgasm from just sucking on my nipple? His mouth finally released it and when he looked up at me, I stared at him with absolute wonder. In all my years pleasuring masters, I never had one take care of me like he did.

The longer I stared into his eyes, the more I saw a look of determination in them. I felt him carry me a few steps forward before he started to lower my body down. Soon, my ass rested on the dining table and he gently pushed me backward until my back was lying flat on the cool wood of his table. Quickly unbuttoning my shorts, he grabbed the waistband before jerking them down until they slid down my smooth legs and fell to the floor, leaving me completely naked. Looking down my body, I watched as he undid his own jeans, and slid them down to reveal his mesmerizingly large and thick cock. Fuck, I couldn't believe I made it so big.

I eagerly spread my legs wide before he grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him until my ass was at the very edge of the table. Positioning himself between my legs, he grabbed his huge cock and slid it along my bald and dripping-wet pussy. My body shivered in response and I opened my mouth to moan softly. I watched enraptured as his humongous cock-head was now pointed at my tight hole. He pushed his hips forward and felt it slip between my pussy lips and push into me. I sucked in my breath at feeling something so large enter inside me before my mouth opened wide in a deep moan as I felt more of his thick cock pierce inside.

Watching endless inches of his goliath-sized cock disappear inside my small body made bells go off in my head. My pussy walls clenched tightly around this thick shaft but I was so wet that his dick continued to slide smoothly inside me. If I hadn't taken his entire length yesterday, I never would have believed that my petite body could handle something like this. With every additional inch, my pussy felt stretched to its limit and my body couldn't stop shaking.

With a hard thrust into me, his last few inches were quickly shoved deep inside while I released a cry of pleasure. Slowly raising my eyes to his face, I barely recognized him. He looked like a man completely overtaken with lust and the fire in his eyes made my heart jump a beat. Carefully pulling his behemoth of a cock out of me until only his cock-head was still inside, he gently pushed it back in, causing my fingernails to dig into the table. Gaining confidence, he gradually built up a slow, but steady rhythm of shoving his goliath-sized cock in and out of me.

The mounting pleasure from his thrusts was intense and caused my eyes to roll back inside my head. Laying my head back against the table, I grabbed my breasts and squeezed them together tightly, adding to my heightened pleasure. Constant moans flew out of my mouth as my body periodically spasmed from sharp jolts of pleasure. Gripping my thin waist firmly, he started to increase the speed and power of his thrusts. Soon, his pelvis was slapping hard against mine and my moans grew only louder. For someone with likely little experience, he was driving me wild.

Awash in pleasure, I leaned my head forward again so I could stare at Henry's new muscular physique. Fuck, he looked so hot. Not only were his muscles wonderfully defined, but they all seemed to repeatedly flex as he fucked me. A thin sheen of sweat covered his body from his exertion and it made his torso look slightly shiny and that much hotter. He looked like a young warrior in his prime and I bit my lip in lust again while my body felt tingly all over.

Rocking his hips back and forth at a blinding speed, his gigantic cock felt like a piston driving in and out of me. My body shuddered after every thrust and I felt the table creak and groan underneath me from his physical assault. I moaned so loudly that I shocked myself at how much it echoed in the room. With wide eyes, I covered my mouth in embarrassment while I felt an intense warmth begin to build inside of me. A powerful orgasm was brewing and I knew it was only a matter of time before his powerful thrusts unleashed it.

His hands left my waist and grabbed my thighs tightly, spreading my legs even further apart. He was completely dominating my body while I watched on helplessly. The strong rhythmic thrusts became more erratic and soon he was thrusting wildly into me. His human animalistic instincts must have taken over and I loved how it felt. Seeing him lose control made my body feel even hotter and I knew my pussy must have been repeatedly creaming all over his dick as it squeezed him like a vise.

Suddenly, his thrusts began to slow down and I wondered if he was running out of steam. When I felt his dick twitch inside me though, I knew he wasn't tired, but simply close to cumming instead. Remembering how it felt to have his hot cum fill me up yesterday, the hairs on the back of my neck stood up in anticipation. Moving my hands from my mouth, I lowered them to my breasts to rub my hard nipples and continued to moan loudly while I stared up into his passionate eyes.

Slamming his massive dick into me hard, he left it buried inside and it soon began to pulsate. A hot stream of cum shot deep inside me, making me gasp as I leaned my head back. Powerful blasts of his seed continued to unleash into me and I felt my eyes roll back into my head again from the sensation. Just like before, he seemed to have an endless supply of cum, and my pussy felt absolutely flooded. Oh fuck, why did it feel so fucking good?

As cum started to leak out of my pussy from being drowned, my legs began to tremble. My fingers started to pinch my sensitive nipples and I practically screamed out in pleasure. I squeezed them harder and harder as blasts of cum continued to unload inside me, and I arched my back as jolts of pleasure streaked across my body. The intense heat I felt within me now felt like a raging firestorm and I was ravenous for release. I went from my legs quivering to my entire body shaking. With a cry of pleasure, I felt my orgasm finally unleash itself.

My entire body spasmed uncontrollably as my head thrashed from side to side, feeling overwhelmed with pleasure. My pussy convulsed all along his shaft, trying to milk him for every last drop while I groaned deeply. My back arched even further and my toes curled from ecstasy while I felt my brain begin to go blank. The pleasure was so intense that I felt faint and wondered if I was going to pass out on his table.

Eventually, my orgasm began to subside and I found myself gasping for breath. Sweat seemed to cover every inch of my body and I released my nipples while spreading my arms to either side of my body. It felt like my mind was restarting and it was hard to concentrate on anything other than the huge cock inside me. I felt a final few spurts of cum from his dick before it finally stopped pulsating.

Once fully recovered from my orgasm, I looked down my body and I saw Henry was breathing heavily, but still had an intense look of passion all over his face. The longer I looked at him, the more powerful the emotions that swirled inside of me. When his eyes met mine, I felt a pull on my heart, like it was being squeezed. I panicked at first, never having felt anything like this before. Wait, was I having a heart attack? What was this sensation?

Before I could fully comprehend what was going on with me, my master started to pull his herculean cock out of my tight pussy. I groaned deeply and after his huge cock-head popped out, I gasped at feeling so empty. Hot cum started to pour out of me and it made me moan while my body spasmed at the sensation. I felt like I was glowing and I felt so good that I wondered if I ever wanted to return to my normal djinn form again. I had no idea the heights of human pleasure could reach this high.

I leaned forward and supported my upper body up by extending my arms behind me. I smiled at my master and felt that same pain in my chest again. He looked down at me with that same passionate look, but it seemed calmer or perhaps more sensual. After admiring his handsome face, my eyes roamed across his muscular physique before my eyes widened in shock. His cock was still rock-hard! It was coated in both my pussy juices and his residual cum while it throbbed periodically. How was he still so turned on? The longer I stared at it, the deeper the desire I had to taste him again.

"You're still so hard, master. Let me take care of you," I said sensually before sitting up on the table and then slid off.

Immediately falling to my knees in front of him, his gargantuan cock loomed imposingly large in front of me. Pulling loose strands of teal hair off my sweaty face, I leaned my face forward and caught a whiff of his intoxicating, musky scent. The smell drove me wild and I eagerly licked his entire length, from the tip all the way down to his base. Tasting my own pussy juices along with residual cum caused a shiver to go up and down my spine. I felt so dirty, but it tasted incredible! Taking a quivering breath, I swirled my tongue around his cock-head and collected even more of our combined juices on my tongue. Fuck this was addicting.

Continuing the worshiping of his cock, I licked it clean before I opened my mouth and swallowed his bulbous cock-head. It almost entirely filled my mouth and I closed my lips around his shaft while sucking him hard. Endless inches of his shaft extended in front of my eyes, and I raised both of my hands to grip his thick shaft tightly. Squeezing his dick, I started to pump my hands up and down his length while my mouth struggled to pleasure his enormous cock-head. I might have been a little overzealous with increasing his size yesterday, but goddamn did it feel so good.

Becoming more accustomed to his size, I started to slide my mouth further down his shaft. I was only able to take a couple more inches before he hit the back of my throat, but I started to fervidly bob my head up and down. My throat groaned in pleasure and I soon felt his hand rest on my head and gently pulled some of my long teal and black hair back. Looking up at him while my mouth slid along his shaft, I saw him looking down at me with a look of intense pleasure.

Feeling inspired by his reaction, I gave in to my own human primal instincts. Like a woman possessed, I excitedly bobbed my head up and down his hot and delicious cock. My tongue shimmied underneath him and I felt him grip the hair on my head even tighter. It wasn't long until I felt him twitch inside my mouth and it only increased my passion. Hearing him groan above me, I knew he was close to cumming again. Keeping only his cock-head in my mouth, I started to rapidly slide my hands up and down the rest of his length. My eyes gazed up at him with a look that begged him to cum in my mouth.

His dick began to pulsate and after he gave a bellowing roar, a hot stream of cum shot into my mouth. It was thick, hot, and tasted incredible. His blasts filled my mouth and I started to struggle to swallow enough in time before the next rush of cum. So much of his seed was shooting into my mouth that my eyes were wide in shock. How did he still have so much cum saved up? I thought he would be mostly empty from earlier, but he didn't seem anywhere near empty. Oh fuck, I couldn't keep up anymore. It was too much!

Taking my mouth off his cock, I started to swallow what was left in my mouth and felt a thick stream of cum splash against my face. His cock was like a firehouse and stream after stream of hot cum started to land on my face. I thought I would feel disgusted, but instead, I felt strangely turned on. His smooth, sticky cum felt amazing and I gasped in pleasure. After a few additional blasts, it felt like my entire face was covered in his hot seed. Only small spurts of cum spewed out from his tip, and I once again devoured his cock-head to relish every last drop of his.

Sucking his tip dry, I finally felt his dick soften between my lips. Popping him out of my mouth, I moved my hands to wipe some of his cum away from my eyes. Looking up at him, I saw him staring down at me with a mixture of lust and appreciation. Still feeling naughty, I raised a finger with a large glob of cum on it to my mouth and I sucked on it eagerly. I swirled my tongue around it and savored the taste. I felt like a slutty concubine, but I didn't care as long as my master was taken care of.

After we stared at each other for a while, his eyes suddenly widened in shock. He suddenly had a look of remorse and embarrassment and quickly took a few steps over to the kitchen and grabbed what seemed to be like a thin towel. Walking back to me, he looked like he was going to help clean my face and I giggled softly at his reaction. Oh my, he was really too sweet. I couldn't believe how kind and considerate he was, even to a djinn like me.

"It's ok Henry, watch," I said.

With a snap of my fingers, my face and body were cleared of any cum, which made me a little sad since I loved how it felt against my smooth skin. Standing up, I looked over at him and felt a powerful desire to embrace him. I blushed at the thought and was unsure if I should. Most humans would recoil over the thought, but he was different than any other human I met. Swallowing deeply, I decided to take the chance, and with spiking anxiety, I leaned forward and wrapped my arms around his chiseled torso before laying my head against his muscular, sweaty chest. I could hear his heart pound hard in his chest while I felt my own beating wildly.