Bottled Dreams Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My hug caught him off guard at first, but he soon wrapped his arms around my petite body and squeezed me tightly. His embrace made my legs feel wobbly and I nuzzled my face even deeper against his chest. Holding onto him tightly, I felt happier than I had been in centuries. When he leaned down and kissed the top of my head, I felt my heart skip a beat and my body felt extremely warm. I felt so safe in his arms like this that I didn't want to leave. Well that, and because he smelled so damn good.

His hands grabbed my arms and I felt him push my body away from his. I fought him at first, not wanting the moment to end, and also because I was worried that he no longer wanted me to touch him. Once off his body, I looked down shyly, scared to see what his face might look like. His hand cupped my chin and forcibly pulled it up until my eyes met his. Looking into them, I saw a deep affection. Was he truly not repulsed by me?

He leaned down and softly kissed me on the lips. My entire body shuddered and I kissed him back, even though my legs felt like they might collapse at any minute. The more we kissed, the more my heart felt like it was being squeezed. Was this human body faulty or something? Why did my heart keep doing this? Our kiss broke and when we looked into each other's eyes, I thought my heart might burst through my chest.

"I think we both need to get cleaned up still. Do you want to shower with me?" he said, perhaps a little too shyly as he struggled to maintain eye contact.

Giggling awkwardly, I nodded and said, "I'd love to."

We both walked to his bedroom, and then to the connected bathroom. We stepped into the shower together and after he turned on the hot water, our bodies found themselves intertwined with each other again. His hands softly caressed the smooth skin of my back while hot water poured over us. His hands lowered further and squeezed my ass again when I felt his dick harden against my body. We traded looks of lust with each other before our lips crashed into each others. It seemed like neither of us had enough of each other just yet.

I had one month to get him to fall in love with me, but I never dared to hope as much as I did now.

~End of Chapter 2~