Bottom Boi Ep. 01

Story Info
How it all began.
2.4k words
4.26
31.2k
32

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amenarimix
amenarimix
1,128 Followers

##Just read the tags before starting to read.

In the morning, I wake up next to my girlfriend, Natalie, and slowly sit on the bed, being sure not to wake her. I still can't believe that she is mine. I look at her and smile. Her chest rises and falls slowly as I drag my gaze across her, the sheet draped low across her hip with one leg kicked free. She looks so peaceful, her long, wavy hair cascading down over her shoulder and across the pillow, one hand smushed under her face, and the other reaching out toward my side of the bed. I still remember meeting her in a pub and then hooking up. I recall every detail of our first night together. The sensation of her huge, perky tits stroking over my throbbing 5-inch dick is still vivid in my mind. Until that night, I'd never had such intense and passionate sex. I left my workplace a bit early that night and was too stressed to go to my usual bar. So I visited a new one, and there I met her, and we had several unexpected conversations. Even I had no idea we were going to have sex until she said, "What do you prefer in bed, if I may ask?"

Hearing it almost makes me cough, but I control myself long enough to think it through and express it. "Aaa, aaa, aaa!" I'm shocked.

"Was I too direct?" She giggles. "Come on. We're having a good time."

Then I look at her eyes for a moment and reply, "Actually, I don't mind who's at the top until it's spontaneous."

"That's it!" she replies with slight disappointment and sarcasm. "I'm sorry if I make you uncomfortable."

"No, no, not at all. I just..." She pauses me.

"You didn't see that coming, right?" She says, finishing my sentences. "Alright, how about I answer it first?"

"Hey, I already did," I respond.

"Yes, you did. Aaa, in the bed, I enjoy being in control," she says. "I like it more when my partner does everything I want and in my way."

"Wow, I also like being in control, ha ha," I reply. "And also, I don't mind switching the role sometimes."

"We have a lot of things in common then," she says, smiling. "Let's go somewhere else. It's too crowded here."

After leaving the bar, I walk her home as a gentleman. I reach for her hand, and she lets me take it. Then we hold hands while strolling. Oof, that night is still the finest of my life, and I believe it will stay that way until we move on to the next stage of our relationship. She insists I stay the night at her place because I'm a bit tipsy. And I seize the opportunity to have sex with a goddess. She locks the door to her apartment, but what she does next catches me off guard.

She grabs my tie, says, "Come here, gorgeous," and kisses me. Her eyes are closed, and she is savoring the moment, not rushing to split her lips from mine. I'm taken aback for a second before wrapping my right arm around her waist and bringing her closer.

"Mmmm, you're tasty," she replies. "Just do what I do and slowly."

Our bodies are pressed against each other, and I'm feeling her soft breasts pressing against my chest. She starts taking her clothes off while I'm busy eating her strawberry lips. We're about the same height; maybe I'm a little shorter than her. At the pub, I'm feeling a little uncomfortable when she's wearing fuck-me 6-inch high heels.

"Oooh, god," her voice gets even higher in falsetto, fluttering her eyelids at me.

"You like that," I say, flipping her over on her stomach to get better access to her backdoor.

Again, I kneel between her legs. My fingers playfully trail down her back, moving in waves along her spine. Finally, I reach for her hips, grasping them firmly. I pull her ass up until my stiff member is nestled in between her phat ass cheeks. Her taint is covered in her juices and my saliva; a wet path reaching to her asshole gets stopped in the right place.

"This is the best thing I have ever seen," I murmur.

I can feel the heat radiating from between her legs and pussy on the tip of my dick. I pull back a bit, my tip grazing her perineum along the way. Taking hold of my above-average dick, I place it between her canal opening. Careful not to enter her, I move forward. Her pussy lips are covering and trying to take my dick inside. Her hips twitch as I poke my tip against her clit again and again. She starts to gyrate her hips, tilting her pelvis in an attempt to make me enter her.

"Stop teasing me," she barks, holding her orgasm. "I want to cum on your dick."

When I grab her ass cheeks and spread them slightly, the tip of my dick draws closer to her pussy, and at the same time, her strong womanly scent fills my nose again. I softly exhaled, prompting her exposed pussy and asshole to wink at me. Lowering my head, I carefully, teasingly kissed the inside of her ass cheeks close to her back hole, slowly making my way toward it. Periodically, my tongue darts out, tasting her forbidden hole. The instant the corner of my lip reaches her asshole, I stop and move back, switch sides, and repeat the process on the left.

"Oh no, you won't," she moans into the pillow. "I didn't clean that area very well."

The tip of my tongue starts tracing the outside of her dirty hole, moving about in small circles, gently coaxing her constantly breathing rosebud to give up, to invite me in. I shift my hands from her things to her ass, the thumb of my right-hand gliding up her slick taint.

"Mmm, mmmh, where did you learn that?" She is moaning like a bitch in heat. "Just don't dig my... that hole."

I don't want to surprise her, so I plunge my tongue into her pussy, but my thumb begins fondling her asshole, circling it, and putting light, teasing pressure on it. I know it is too much for her, but surprisingly, with a long, drawn-out moan, she presses her hips back against me. Her pussy gyrates on my face, pushing further onto my tongue and spreading her juices all over my face.

I lap up all the delicious juices I can get, and I can also feel her leg muscles tensing under my touch. She is starting to breathe heavier and faster again. More and more, the circular motion of her hips is interrupted by slight twitches, each followed by a sharper inhale, as my tongue keeps delving deep into her wet snatch. As I carefully exert more pressure, her sphincter gives way, allowing my thumb's tip to glide into her ass, extracting yet another deep groan from her.

"Nope, not there," she barks. "What the hell? We talked about this before."

"I'm sorry," I apologize. "Babe, it won't happen again. I got carried away. I just.."

"Just what?" she asks.

"I mean," I lost in my thoughts. After ages, I reply, "I thought you'd love this kinky sex as we talked about our fantasies and fetishes."

"You mean, you talked," she responds. "If you really want to fulfill your fantasy, then you have to fulfill mine too."

"I'll do anything for you except taste my..." I snooze. "Aaaa, you know."

"It won't be about your milk, but it will be a lot tougher than that," she replies. "Maybe it'll last 24 hours without a break or maybe more."

"I'm on board, baby," I answer quickly. "I'll be your little good boy."

"Then how about I take control of your orgasms for 7 days?" she proposes. "No cuming for a week."

"That's it, haa," I reply sarcastically. "I think I have a longer record than that."

"Okay, then let's make it one month," she replies.

"No, no, you said your term, now you can't change it," I make my point.

"You want to play dirty with me, then you'll have one," she says with a cold look. "Next 7 days, I'll totally control your dick like it's mine. Deal?" she asks.

"Deal," I reply. "In exchange, you let me taste yours, right?"

"Okay, mister, get ready for your office," she says. "We have lots of things to do."

"But can we at least finish what we were doing?" I ask. "You were so close to cum all over my face again."

"No," she denies. "I'm saving everything for later. I haven't noticed how soaking wet my pussy has become just thinking about all the things I'm going to do with my new dick."

"Hey, it's still attached to my body," I respond, maybe out of jealousy. "So, has it already begun, or will it begin after my office?"

"The moment you said the deal word, your cock became mine," she responds. "Nah, Dick sounds better. From now on, you will only get to come when, where, and how I say. Also, there will be no more sneaky jerk-off sessions. Indeed, you will only come at all if you are lucky."

"Ooo, spooky," I reply. "I promise I won't do it in your absence."

I actually enjoyed giving up control for some time. I like to spice things up, but did she really mean what she was saying? How would she stop me from wanking at the office or in the washroom when she's not home? Fuck all these thoughts, which are also making me too horny to hold up my loads.

"Mmmm, it looks like someone has started throbbing once again," she taunts. "You want to cum, baby?"

Then she sits up and leans forward toward me, taking my rock-hard throbbing dick in her hand. She squeezes it gently, and instinctively I begin to slowly move my hips back and forth like fucking her hand pussy.

"Does it feel good?" she asks. "You want to cum in my hand?"

"Yess, mmmmh, mmoooann, yes, honey," I reply.

"How about a, please? Then maybe I'll consider it," she answers. "Can you do that for me?"

Natalie was always a take-charge girl; she taught me well how to suck pussy and always instructed me on how to last longer in bed. But now she's acting a little differently--not that I hate it, but in a surprising way. Roleplaying is always a good way to spice up sex.

"I want to cum, babe. Please let me," I beg.

"That's good," she replies. "Now try a little harder, and this time call me ma'am."

"Please, ma'am, may I cum?" I pleaded and felt like my dick was ready to explode.

"I don't think so!" she says and quickly lets go of me.

"Babe, please," I begged again, and this time it worked.

She reaches down and takes hold of my hard cock. She slowly circles her thumb around the tip of my dick and keeps wrapping my pre-cum to make it slippery. Her index finger was specifically focusing on my slit. Her finger is quite narrow, which keeps me wondering if she is going for it. But suddenly she stopped when her finger was right on top of my pee hole. Maybe this is it.

"Babe, would you mind making us breakfast today?" She began to rub that spot, but faster.

"Sure, babe," I reply and jump out of bed to make some breakfast. After breakfast, I leave for my office.

After getting out of my boring job, I was tired and horny. Today was quite hard for me not to jerk off. I had chances to do it, but I didn't want to cheat on her. That's not my nature, but I don't think I can last if she continues her cruel teasing. I return to my apartment and find her in the kitchen, hugging her from behind.

"Someone is excited," she says teasingly. "Didn't you jerk off at the office?"

"No, honey, I made a deal with you. I won't do it without your permission," I reply, kissing her neck while rubbing my hard against her curvy ass all at the same time.

"We'll see about that later," she responds. "Would you like to wrap your fist around it and wank it until you cum?"

"Oh, yes, babe," I replied. "May I have permission?"

"Maybe, but first tell me how much you want it," she replies. "But don't forget to mention me as ma'am."

"More than anything. I want to jerk it until I squirt my cum all over you, ma'am," I answer.

"Is that how you talk with a ma'am?" she replies in a cold voice.

"I'm sorry, ma'am," I apologize.

"And keep it that way, or the back door will be locked forever," she says. "Now strip naked."

I strip naked while she remains fully clothed. She didn't say anything, just kept looking while I was stripping. I hold off my dick and begin to stroke.

"You're being a very bad boy," she says with disappointment. "Did I tell you to touch it?"

"Sorry, ma'am," I apologize.

"If you keep violating my dick, then I have to take care of it," she says with a very dominating voice. "Do you understand?"

"Yes, ma'am," I replied. The challenge is getting harder.

"Okay, now you can touch it," she says.

I take my dick in my hand again, and this time I pick up speed and begin to feel the pressure of an orgasm building up.

Natalie is standing in front of the kitchen counter, watching me stroke my dick. She can tell that I am close to cumming but she didn't respond. I don't know what she is thinking, but it's definitely something cruel. I was moaning loudly and starting to move my hips to generate more friction between my hand and dick. Looking at my gorgeous girlfriend and jerking off after a whole day of orgasm denial, I couldn't hold back anymore. My dick exploded and hit the first rope directly on her right foot, and my senses came back. She didn't tell me to come. Ooh, Fuck.

"What the..." she freaked out while I kept squirting.

To be continued...

I'm currently occupied with work, so if you have any feedback, please feel free to send it to me via email. You can find my email address in my Literotica profile, or you can use the feedback option on the website. I always try my best to respond to all queries. I'm committed to continuing my series and completing all my drafts. Although it may take some time, I have already finished four episodes of this series, and number five is nearing completion.

amenarimix
amenarimix
1,128 Followers