Bottom Boi Ep. 02

Story Info
It is humiliating and a little painful.
4.8k words
4.69
24.2k
26

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amenarimix
amenarimix
1,176 Followers

Natalee is standing in front of the kitchen counter, watching me stroke my dick. She can tell that I am close to cuddling, but she doesn't respond. I don't know what she is thinking, but it's definitely something cruel. I was moaning loudly and starting to move my hips to generate more friction between my hand and dick. Looking at my gorgeous girlfriend and jerking off after a whole day of orgasm denial, I couldn't hold back anymore. My daughter exploded and hit the first rope directly on her right foot, and my senses came back. She didn't tell me to come. Ooh, Fuck.

"What the..." she freaked out while I kept squirting.

After ejaculating, I replied, "Babe, I'm so sorry. I got carried away. With all our kinky thoughts and your teasing, I couldn't hold back. I'm sorry. It won't happen again."

"So, you're telling me this is my fault?" she replied with disappointment. "You know what? Anal is off the table. Now clean your mess and leave me alone."

"Babe, I'll do anything; just give me one more chance. I wasn't ready. Please."

"Anything?" she asked me with a cheeky smile. "You sure?"

"Yes, I'll do anything except..." I begged.

"Okay, I'll give you one more chance, but first I have to punish you for being a naughty boy," she said. "Now, clean my feet."

After cleaning her feet with a tissue, I asked, "Is it done, then?"

"Your punishment? Haha," she laughed. "It was nothing; I was just testing you on how far you can go."

"I just cleaned up my mess," I replied. "What's wrong with that?"

"Yeap, that was just your mess. Now take a shower; dinner will be ready by then," she said. "If you clean the dishes after dinner, then maybe your punishment won't be too hard."

After dinner, I was cleaning the dirty dishes and was thinking about our first couple of dates. Where did we begin, and from where have we come? Natalee taught me to lower my inhibitions and would always tell me to go with it if it felt good; sex should be fun, exciting, and adventurous. We started our relationship just doing the normal missionary positions, then we went to doggie style, and then she took over.

I walked toward our bedroom and opened the door. I just stood there in awe at what I had just witnessed. I blinked a few times, then raised my eyebrows, but what I had been seeing remained in front of me. I was dreaming; I had to be. My girlfriend was standing in front of our bed and she was dressed as a BDSM mistress. Her blond hair was plastered to her back, her perfect ass pointing at me. Natalee looked over her shoulder and smiled. Her smile was lovely, with brilliant teeth framed by full lips, and her pearl blue eyes shone like a chandelier through the room. She turned toward me, revealing her flawless 5-foot-5-inch body and displaying the fruits of her gym work. She weighs around 55 kg (121 lbs). She always thrills me and others by showing off her freaky fitness in private and public places. Her mixed-ethnicity body measurements are 34-28-40 inches. She usually wears a bra cup size of 34 CC.

The click-clack of her heel on the hard floor brings my attention back to the present. She comes closer and walks in a slow circle around me. She's wearing black leather stiletto boots laced up high on her calves, tight black leather pants that hug her perfectly toned legs and round ass, with the crotch exposed, and a red leather corset that leaves her full, irresistible breasts exposed. Her creamy-milky skin looks incredible against the leather, and it takes every ounce of self-control for me not to jerk off again on her sexy boots and this time cleans them with my bare hands. She notices the desire in my eyes and smiles a little.

"So far, you've been a good boy," she said. "Good bois get rewarded, and bad boys get punished."

"Yes, Mistress," I responded naturally.

"That's a sign of a good boi," she said. "Are you going to keep being a good boi for me?"

"Yes, Mistress," I replied.

"Someday, you'll be a good girl," she murmured, walked toward the bed, and sat there. "Lay over my knee," she ordered. "Get naked; it's time to punish you for being a bad boi."

"Mistress..." I was confused.

"Now," she said sharply. "You get a hand spanking as a starter."

"Please, mistress," I protested in panic.

"Get over here and get in position," she said, pointing at her lap.

I undressed, walked forward, and stood right in front of her. She unexpectedly grabbed my arm and slid me onto her lap. Now there was no escaping from the spanking. She rested her hand on my bare ass, rubbing my asscheeks, and I squeezed my eyes tight as she lifted her hand, then brought it down hard on my bare ass. I let out a small cry, but she seemed not to care. She brought her hand down on my rear several more times. Instead of pain, I was getting pleasure, and my tip was getting wet from her thorough spanking.

"You seem to enjoy it," she said. "You want me to go hard on you."

"Mistress, please no," I begged.

Then she pulled my ass cheeks apart, squeezing each cheek as she exposed my asshole. At first, I thought I wouldn't like it but the cold breeze and tension over my back door was a different pleasure. Without any warning, she began spanking my bare ass again. Hard and fast, she brought her hand down on each cheek in turn until I began to squirm on her lap.

"Mistress, it's hurt," somehow I managed to protest.

"It's become so red," she said with a cold smile. "Let's try a different area then."

She spread my ass cheeks again, then began to spank the inside of my crack. It was humiliating and a little painful. When my ass started to numb she paused, rub my cheeks, played with my ass crack, and delivered a few sporadic, resounding spanks. She continued to rub my ass again, moving her hand down my thighs and brushing against my rosebud.

"When is the last time you examined your prostate?" Natalee asked.

"It's been a while," I replied.

"Say it again," she ordered.

"It's been a while, Mistress," I corrected myself.

"Then, it's time to examine your prostate before we go to the next phase of your punishment," she said. "Go clean your ass, and don't forget to shave your pubic hair."

I grabbed a razor and went into the shower. I let the hot water wet my pubic area, and then I started to soap up my pubic mound. My body is almost completely hairless, so there wasn't much on my crotch either. After shaving the front, I put more soap on my balls and taint and continued to shave. Then to check, I ran my fingers back and forth to my hairy hole; I thought it looked better without any hair down there, so I shaved around my ass hole as well. I felt around my work and even my hole was more sensitive now. I glanced in the mirror, and my crotch was looking sexy. I always hoped that after shaving my cock it would look bigger, but the reality is often disappointing.

"You look great; now the enema," she ordered. "If you continue this good boi behavior, then there will be a good reward at the end of the night."

She started toying with her moist pussy and asshole for me in order to tease me and give me a sneak preview of our coming sex. My dick was becoming harder and started to leak precum once again.

"My pussy is dripping like a kitchen sink," she sighed. "I need a hard, thick cock inside me."

"Misstress," I called her.

"You're so cute," she replied, giggling.

I couldn't watch her anymore. She was too exotic to watch her and work at the same time. Grabbing the enema kit from the cabinet and filling it with enough water. After lubricating the nozzle, I pushed the nozzle into my anus. As the water filled my bowels, I waited for several minutes. Once I got tipsy, I walked over to the toilet to get rid of the fluids. After cleaning for the prostate exam, I entered the shower and scrubbed my butt crack squeaky clean with lots of soap until it was lickable clean.

"Yes, clean it like you can make out with it," she ordered. "Tonight you're going to get your first taste of female dominance."

All her talking was simultaneously scary and sexy. After showering, I grabbed a towel on the way out of the bathroom and dried myself. Then we go back to our old position. I was laying on her knees and she was swatting my numb asscheeks.

"Wow, you have a pink hole just like mine," she giggled. "Show me your fresh-shaven asshole."

I reluctantly spread my asscheeks wide, letting her inspect my anus. That was humiliating, and at the same time, I was horny.

"You have a pretty pussy, babe," she giggled, running her hand along my thighs and brushing gently across my backdoor. "Ohh no. It's called boipussy. Do you mind if I call it boipussy?"

"No, Mistress," I answered, shuddering. Obeying was the only key to her ass, and I kept it as smooth as possible.

Natalee ran her fingers through the little curls that surrounded my boipussy, and I could hear her heavy breathing. She continued to stare at my boipussy, then she ran her finger in a circle on my rosebud.

"Mmmmh," I moaned.

"Do you want me to stop?" she asked.

"No, Mistress," I replied; my whole body was shuddering as she continued to run her finger up and down on my most sensitive area.

"How about this?" she persisted, spreading my boipussy lips and pushing her middle finger inside them.

"Mmmmh," a heavy moan escaped my lips.

"Yess, keep making that sound like a little girl," she laughed. "Now lie on your back in the bed."

"Like this, Mistress," I said, spreading my legs wide so she could kneel between my legs facing me. She looked down at my dick; it was very hard and leaking so much.

"Perfect, wet dicklet. Just the way I love it," she laughed. Looking up and locking eyes with me, she commanded, "Knees up." Then she put a pillow under my ass to get better access to my boipussy.

"Dicklet?" My face flushed red as I asked.

"You don't like it," she lamented. "Don't worry, soon I'll call it by a more appropriate name."

I could see my groans aroused her even more as I bent my legs and lifted them until I could grab the back of my knees. My ass was red after all those spanks, to which I got desensitized, and my sphincter was a little wide; it looked like it was ready for its groom.

"That's just perfect," she praised. "I need your knees high and spread wide for me so I can examine your prostate easily."

"Do you want me to finger your ass, sweety?" she asked mockingly.

"Yes, Mistress," I replied, knowing she was just trying to get on my nerve. No matter how embarrassing she sounds, I'm not losing her ass bet.

"That sweet hole is just waiting for me," she giggled. "I admire you for being so vulnerable and needy."

"Thank you, mistress," I replied.

"So desperate for me," she said, smiling. She held her lubed finger up so I could see it. "You ready?"

"Yes," I replied softly.

"I can't hear you," she says firmly with a warning tone, placing her lubed finger against my hole. She pushed her finger a little, but not quite hard enough to make that first entry inside.

I swallowed hard, nodding my head to indicate that I was ready. But that wasn't enough for a goddess like her. I cleared my throat and said, "Yes, mistress."

"Yes, what?" she asked. "Say the magic word."

"Please, Mistress. I want your finger inside me," I said.

"Inside, where?" she asked.

"Inside my boipussy," I replied, closing my eyes. I was so humiliated that I couldn't look at her face.

My dick was oozing precum so heavily that it made her mouth watery. Then, she pushed her finger just a bit harder until the tip popped inside my sweet, tight ass. My eyes got wide, and I was panting. She waited, loving how I already seemed overwhelmed, even though she was barely inside me.

"Now, I'm going to check your prostate," she said, circling her finger around my inside opening. "And try to refrain from cumming until I have instructed you."

"Yes, Mistress," I grunted and squirmed, arching my back in delight.

Then she began sliding slowly inside me and kept pushing until that finger was all the way inside me and her palm rested against my taint and balls. It felt so amazing, and it was a lot better than the nurse examining my prostate last time.

"Ohh, you are nice and tight, aren't you?" She complimented me.

Natalee nudged her finger in just a little bit deeper. She leaned over me, not moving her finger, and kissed my belly button. The muscles under her lips trembled, and she smiled at how sensitive my skin became when I was aroused by her finger. She slid her mouth lower toward the tip of my wet dick and kissed me there. My hips thrust up, trying to get pressure on my dick, but she didn't let me.

"Aaa, don't be a naughty boi," she warned me.

Her finger was still deep inside me, not moving. The moment she wiggled her finger inside me for the first time, my back arched sharply. Her finger continued that slow wiggle as she licked a big drop of precum from the head of my dick.

"Once I find your prostate, I'm going to rock your world for the first time that you never thought it was possible," she said, smiling as she felt my clench around her finger. "Look at that bouncy dicklet of yours."

My rock-hard dick was throbbing, and her tongue slid over the top of my tip to taste me over and over.

Pulling her finger back in slowly, she pushed it in a little faster and firmer than before. The sound I made in my throat was so deep and needy, and it just made her want to hear it more and louder. This time, when she got her finger inside me all the way, she curled her finger up, searching for my prostate.

"Mmmmh, uuuuh," I moaned so loudly, my knuckles clutching my knees to keep my weak, shaky legs spread open for her.

Natalee's finger found exactly what she was looking for. She felt that sweet bump. She rubbed her finger firmly against it. The pleasure was so intense that I almost lost my grip on my knees.

"Fuck!" I cried out, humping my hips toward her.

She eased her finger away from that perfect little bump and slid it back out to the tip.

"Does it hurt?" She asked.

"No mistress. Please rub that area once more, Mistress," I begged.

"Listen, you tell me if something hurts or I do something too hard. Don't be afraid to let me know if I use too much pressure," she said. "If you want something, ask for it. I can't read your mind. We can do anything here, but you have to ask first. OK?"

"Ok, Mistress," I replied.

"Let's get you on your tummy," Natalee ordered.

Then she leaned over, poured some lube over my bare ass, and massaged my butt cheeks. The more she massaged and rubbed, the harder my dick got. My erect dick was trapped between the bed and my stomach. Her hands made circular movements symmetrically over my glutes, kind of massaging them apart in firm circles. My ass-crack was being spread wide open each time.

"You do realize you have a bubble butt?" She admired my ass.

"Thank you, Mistress," I replied.

Then I felt it--a trickle of lube being poured down my ass crack. Natalee rolled the pad of her fingertip around my hole, relaxing it over and over, round and round, not yet entering me. God, it was such an arousing sensation. I wanted her inside and pushed my rosebud against her finger again.

After a few minutes of teasing, she slid her middle finger up and then down my ass crack, teasing my sphincter once more while holding the pressure. I tried to push against her, making her finger completely enter my ass, but she didn't let me.

"Not yet, slut," she said. "However, your ass looks so beautiful."

It was such a slow and skillful tease, better than I'd ever felt. Her finger circled my bud, teasing it to the point where I was practically begging to fuck it in. Then she pushed it in, rotating her finger.

"Mmm, fuck yeah," I moaned while she slowly finger-fucked my ass. It was crazy good. Perfect. I pushed my knees apart. I wanted this so bad. I was also surprised that in my erect state, it looked super hard and thick.

"Ready for a little bit more?" She asked.

"Yes, Mistress," I replied. "My ass is also yours to control."

"Wonderful, I didn't expect you to switch so easily," she said. "Let me get you to lift your hips higher."

Then she put a pillow under my waist. I was surprised when she grasped my hard cock and pulled it down between my legs and released it in the open air.

I let my hips fall back onto the pillow, arching my back and slightly lifting my ass while keeping my dick pointed down between my legs.

"Let's get into some real butt play," she giggled, having my dick pointed backward. "But first, let me take care of your horny dicklet."

She tickled my frenulum. Utilizing the same tormenting skill used on my asshole, that single finger swirled a small circle over the cleft in my glans and frenulum, causing my penis to stiffen completely.

"Uuuh, mmmh." My entire body shivered, and I was about to completely surrender to her. At that point, I'd let her do whatever she wanted to me or with me. The pleasure was divine, and I appreciated that she was in command.

Then she climbed up, straddling my calf muscles and lower legs. I could feel her lathered thighs against my skin. Her warm, moist, pussy lips were on my left leg as her finger slid easily into my lubed asshole and she fingered gently, deeper and deeper this time. She plunged her finger deep until I felt a tingle. She used my calf to grind her hard clit while fingering my ass. Then she moved her finger in what felt like a side-to-side movement in my asshole.

"You have a healthy prostate," she said, teasing unusual sensations from deep inside.

"Are we done?" I asked in disappointment.

She smiled and added, "Don't worry, it's only the beginning. Let me induce you to the prostate orgasm, shall we?

Natalee started applying pressure to me inside. It felt strange at first, then nice. Then her finger would flip around inside me, and she'd repeat. First, my body shook slightly, and I felt bare. But it was getting stronger; I could feel it. She moved her finger up and down, pressing and flicking at my p-spot.

"Ahhhmmmhh," I moaned, arching my back as much as I could. But I was trying to hide it from her by pressing my mouth against the bed.

"Just let it out," she said. "Embrace your inner little girl spirit."

The nerve endings centered on my prostate became electrified. She was an expert and gave me my first experience with deep prostate pleasure. I lifted my hips and pushed back against her hand. I wanted more of this!

"Oh, do you like it deeper there?" She asked.

"Mmmm," I moaned loudly.

"Look at your enthusiast's hips," she mocked. "I think it's time to try something bigger."

Natalee fucked deeper and moved her finger from side to side across my prostate. I immediately felt wetness at the tip of my dick and something trying to escape from within, which was a completely new experience for me. I pushed back against her hand to feel her finger more deeply.

"Good boi," she complimented me. "It feels super nice, right?"

"Yes," I groaned. Whatever was coming out, she was in control of it, and she started fingering me faster.

Then I felt it, this odd sensation, like an orgasm starting someplace else inside my body! She must have sensed my body tension because the finger movement became much more purposeful. She snapped her fingertip side to side quickly and touched the spot. At first, the tip of her finger rubbed slowly. Then it got faster and faster.

"Oh yess, fuck me, ooh yess," I panted.

"Grip something," she ordered. "You are going to have a full-body orgasm."

Natalee's finger strummed my prostate like she was playing a high note on an electric guitar! There was a lightning charge as she brought me to my first prostate climax. I could feel my dicklet oozing as my body convulsed face-down on the bed.

"Oh my God!! Don't Stop!" I begged as Natalee continued to probe her finger deep inside me in slow and fast rhythmically sensuous strokes. She let my orgasm overtake my body.

amenarimix
amenarimix
1,176 Followers
12