Bottom Boi Ep. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cum for me, honey," she ordered. With that, I screamed, holding the bed sheets tight. My body convulsed uncontrollably as I came over and over again. "Fuccck, fuck, fuckkkkk, aaaaa, yeessss, mmmmmh, eeee," I kept screaming. I was her willing prisoner. As the orgasm ended, wetness pooled under my dick's head.

"Holy fuck! What was that?" I asked.

"That's called prostate orgasm," she replied. "But it has a more meaningful name, but for that, you have to be my submissive boi for a month."

"A month? We made a deal for a week," I responded.

"One month it is. I'll be your mistress, and you'll do everything as I say," she offered. "You will be permitted to cum only as a reward. There will be no orgasm for you that day if there is anything about you that I am unhappy with."

"For a month?" I asked to be assured this time.

"You serve me one month; all my holes are yours," she said.

"Then, I'm yours for a month, Mistress," I replied.

"Now say it like a submissive bottom boi you are," She said this as she rolled my loose balls sack in her hand and softly rubbed my dicklet.

"Please, let me be your slave, Mistress. I'll do anything for you, Mistress," I pleaded.

"Wonderful, let's have you turn over on your back again," she said, putting a big smile on her face.

The moment I turned, I saw the wet spot on the bed where my dick had been pointing. And surprisingly, I was still rock hard. What the hell just happened? Didn't I just cum like a girl a few minutes ago?

"Don't worry, it's normal. When you cum from the prostate, you don't need an erection," Natalee recited into my puzzled face. "You can have multiple orgasms over and over in one night."

"Seriously?" I asked.

"Just tell me, you want another prostate orgasm," She smiled at me. Her smile gave me a sense that this was not an offer, it was an order.

"Yes, Mistress," I replied, looking at her bare, wet pussy.

"Do you want to taste my juices?" she asked, directing her index and middle fingers toward her moist pussy lips, and those passed into her warm pussy. I could see that she was circling her fingers to get the maximum amount of juice, and then she held them in front of my mouth.

"Mistress, your middle finger was inside me," I said.

"Yes," she replied. "So, do you want it or not?"

"Yes, mistress," I replied, swallowing all the disgusting thought. I moved forward and took her fingers inside my mouth.

I stopped thinking and closed my eyes while licking her fingers like I was giving a blowjob. The taste was amazing. There was no distinguishable flavor or scent. I licked her fingers dry.

"That's my boi," she smiled. "Layover there on your back and put two pillows under your head. I want you to see it all."

Natalee spread my legs wide and sat between my legs. I knew what I had to do next, so I raised my legs, and she spread and slipped hers underneath. Each time I raised my hips and legs, she shuffled forward until her thighs were supporting my waist. My ass was now elevated more than last time, giving her easier access.

I was still processing whether to believe in another possible orgasm. I didn't know everything about prostate orgasms. Natalee leaned forward and massaged my chest and nipples. That was nice, relaxing, and sensual. There didn't seem to be any rush; she was taking her time, circling my pectoral muscles and then touching my nipples. Outward circles followed by inward circles with each circle, my nipples wanted more. I pushed my chest up. She pinched them to let me know how it felt when I did it to her.

After feeling that sensation, I was about to grab her breast too, but she tweaked my left nipple to stop it. I didn't want to get spanked again, so I kept my hands down. Then she leaned forward, touching her mouth to my naturally hairless chest. She sucked and bit my nipple hard, then switched to the other side. While playing with my nipples, she sunk a finger up my ass again. She fingered deeply, seeking my pleasurable spot. In time with her finger-fucking, she gripped my greasy, erect dick and stroked upwards. Pushing a second finger into my boipussy enhanced pleasure, and I liked how it was stretching my butthole.

"Uhhhh, mmmh," I groaned, looking down at my slick dick being slowly stroked by her.

"How's it feel?" she asked, working on my prostate with both of her fingers.

"Fuck! It felt so good," I moaned.

Suddenly Natalee pressed up with her fingers, kind of lifting my butt from inside of me like a hook. The pleasure was indescribable, so I started fucking my ass onto her hand again. This time, her fingers were flicking faster. I stared at my dick and could see a creamy white droplet gathering at the tip. The sight of it turned me very much on. Knowing she was going to make me ooze again, she was intensely concentrating on my assfucking now, also aware I was close. My body was undulating on her fingers.

"Hold it for a minute. I want you to burst off like a water pump," she said, pressing her palm under my balls, lifting them while playing with my prostate with her fingertips. Kneading my taint and fingering my ass was bringing another wave.

"Oh my god, it's happening. Oh my gosh, that feels so good! I'm going to cum again! I exclaimed. "Don't stop, please, fuck my ass harder."

She fingered me nonstop until I was starting to squirt.

"Uhh...uhh...oh god...fuck... You're going to...uhhh...mmm...so fast...uhn...you're going to make me cum... so fast!"

"Yeah slut, cum for me," she demanded, maintaining her steady pace, then her fingers flicked quickly against my p-spot. The climax came rapidly, like out of nowhere.

"Yyyyeeeeesssss! Oh, Gaaawwed!" I screamed as my back arched and I lifted my pelvis, pushing my spasming asshole into her still rapidly flickering fingers. My body shuddered, and I looked at my dick to see the milk slowly oozing from my pee slit. She kept going, strumming my prostate and squeezing my taint with her thumb. My climax crested and then became a softer, gentler continuous orgasm, not like the abruptness of shooting cum, but slow and soothing pleasure. A thick, creamy ooze of prostate fluid was dribbling from my dicklet.

But Natalee looked like she wasn't over with my climax; she just kept it up, keeping my climax going, while with her other hand she dipped into the pool of cream.

"You want to taste it?" She raised her eyebrows while still keeping my climax at a crest. "Give it a try."

She licked it off of her finger and then gathered another smear of cream, offering it to me.

This scene excited me like crazy and added to the fact that my climax was not waning. But I wasn't fully ready to taste my cum while still orgasming from ass-fingering. I opened my mouth to say no, but shockingly, she rubbed her finger on my tongue. I didn't know what to do while still trembling with my prostate orgasm. I just licked and tasted it to satisfy her. But surprisingly, she was right--it was delicious like her pussy juice.

"Good boi," she smiled. "I'll make you into a cumslut since you're a submissive boy toy."

To be continued...

12