Bottom Boys: Justin & Paul

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Justin barely was off of Paul before Paul grabbed him and pulled him to the couch. Justin licked his lips, an amused expression on his face. Paul looked down at Justin. "You want this dick?" Paul took hold of his cock, shaking it Justin. "You're going to get this dick." Paul was surprised by his own words, he had never been this aggressive, not even when tricks asked him to be.

Paul lifted Justin's legs up, pinning him to the couch. He spat in his hand, then rubbed it along his shift before pressing himself back into Justin. "Give it to me, baby." Justin cooed. "Be a good toppy and make this bottom happy." Justin reached up and took Paul by the back of the head. "Just so you know, you're going to keep at it till I am happy."

Paul swiveled his hips, a coy smile on his face. "I wasn't planning on stopping till you were." Paul's mouth met Justin's. He slowly began driving into Justin. His speed picked up. He gyrated his hips to vary his thrust. He did everything he could to prolong Justin's pleasure and in turn prolonging his own.

Justin looked up at Paul. His cock was rubbing between his chiseled abs and Paul's soft furred belly. He was leaking precum all over his stomach. He could feel the surge building up in him. Each timed thrust into Justin was bringing him closer and closer to firing his cum cannon and coating them both in the shrapnel.

"You're going to make me cum." Justin gasped out. "I want you to cum too, baby. Shoot that load for me, big man." Justin arched up, his cock spasming. Paul covered Justin's mouth with his as the screams of joy escaped his lips. Justin's ass clenched as thick ropes of white pelted their bodies.

Paul pushed hard into Justin, his own orgasm erupting in Justin. He slammed hard into Justin, pumping his load as deep as he could into him. Paul whimpered into the kiss. After three more hard thrusts and two more jolts of sinful pleasure, Paul let go of Justin's legs, then collapsed on top of Justin.

Justin wrapped his arms around Paul, stroking his back. He could feel Paul's prick softening in him. "That was amazing." Justin said with a satisfied smile. Paul just grunted. "The rumors didn't do you justice. You are definitely going to be my new cock boy." Justin stroked Paul head, running his fingers through his hair.

Paul looked up at Justin, his face a mask of exhaustion and confusion. He was enjoying the moment, feeling Justin's body under his, their bodies intertwined in post coital bliss. He wanted to enjoy the moment but he had to know, he had to ask. "What exactly is a cock boy?" He had never heard the term before. "I've never heard that before."

Justin's body shook with laughter. "A cock boy is just what it sounds like. When I want cock, you are my boy." Justin squeezed Paul. "You're basically a boyfriend that obeys." Justin brushed a stray lock from Paul's face. "We'll go out, be seen on campus, go to parties and you'll spend weekends here pleasuring me."

"You know I'm not in your social league." Paul liked the idea of spending time with Justin and letting Justin use his body for pleasure, but he wasn't sure about all the extras. "I'm not popular like you. I'm not sexy or handsome like you. I..." Justin rolled them over so he was on top of Paul.

"I'm not smart like you. I don't have a big dick like you." Justin stroked Paul's face. "You know what I do have? You naked underneath me after you put a smile on my face." Justin saw Paul's cheeks flush red. "Now, come on, let's go to my bed." Justin got off Paul, pulling him up along with him. "Do you need a sandwich or sports drink or anything? I'm going to need you to be ready to go again in twenty minutes."


12