Bottom Bunk Bitch Ch. 05

Story Info
Brenda is pimped out the sadistic prison guards.
2.1k words
4.44
10.1k
10

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 01/29/2024
Created 12/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been sleeping. I was dreaming of my past life -- back when I was free and a man. I arrived home where my former girlfriend was waiting for me. She opened the door, allowing me into the room, dressed in a purple see-through lingerie set, stockings pulled up her legs, and smelling of sweet perfume. She smiled and dropped to her knees. I placed my hands on her head. It felt good. I was the man, the one with the power and in control.

She opened my belt buckle, exposing my cock. My penis was free from its chastity prison: it was erect and looking proud. I could feel it extend and along with it my pride increased. She sucked on it furiously. I felt ready to explode.

But then I felt someone nudging me.

I opened my eyes and my dream and previous life vanished. I was back in the cell and back to being Rocco's bottom bunk bitch. I felt my cock -- sorry, clit -- stirring from inside the chastity cage, but it remained hidden and crushed. A jolt of a reminder of my subservient, feminine status.

Rocco stood over me.

"Daddy?" I mumbled.

"Get up, bitch," he commanded, "we're going for a walk."

And just like that, obedient to my master, I got out of bed. I stood in the cell, naked but for my nightie and the permanent collar around my neck. My hair dangled down and between my legs the chastity device remained welded to me.

Rocco inspected me up and down.

"Yeah, you look good enough," he said.

Then he attached the lead to my collar and I followed him out of the cell into the corridor. My bare feet felt the cold tiles as we continued walking through the darkness. I didn't know where we were headed. What did my master have planned for me? Perhaps a beating. I had heard tales from some of the other "girls" about how once in a while, whenever they stepped out of line, their daddies had taken them to the shower rooms to be mercilessly slapped and punched. But I hadn't done anything wrong. I had been a good girl.

I knew better than to ask Rocco where we were going. That would have resulted in an immediate slap to the face. Plus, if it was a beating that was planned, there was nothing I could do about it. I would need to take my punishment and do my best to become a better bitch for him.

We arrived a door. I knew this door. It was to the guard station.

Rocco knocked.

The door opened.

There, stood in the doorway, was one of the guards: Robert Eicher. A fifty-something six-foot tall man; pale white, bald and bearded. I hadn't spoken to him yet since arriving at the prison, but I often saw him out the corner of my eye watching my plight whenever I was humiliated in the courtyard. Of course, he had done nothing to rescue me.

"Here she is," said Rocco.

Eicher licked his lips, looking me up and down. "Thirty minutes, right?"

"Yeah, thirty minutes," Rocco agreed. But I didn't know what he was actually agreeing to.

Then I realised.

Rocco passed over the lead to Eicher, before looking back at me.

"Listen, bitch," he told me, "I owe Eicher a favour. He's helped my gang import cigarettes and in return he wanted time with you. Now, you do exactly as he says. Don't let me or my crew down. If you do, there will be consequences. Understand?"

I nodded meekly.

"Good," he said, cupping his hand on my chin. And then, he walked off down the corridor into the darkness, leaving me alone with the guard.

Eicher tugged at my collar.

"Come on, girl," he told me, "it's time you had a tour of the guard station."

I was guided inside the room, with the door shutting tight behind me. Eicher enjoyed leading me, giving the lead a little pull every ten seconds or so. Just to remind me that he was in complete control.

He led me into one of the interrogation rooms. Sat at the table was another one of the guards: Cody Roberts. I remembered him from my first day, back when he processed me as I entered the prison. He was small, like a weasel, with a poor bum-fluff moustache. He was tiny when compared to Eicher, but it was clear who was held superiority within the guard hierarchy: Roberts was the shift manager.

"Hello lady," said Roberts, grinning wildly, "we finally get a chance to meet. Remember me?"

I nodded.

"I bet you do," Roberts nodded. "We've been watching you for a while now. Ain't that right, Eicher?"

"Yep," said Eicher, hand gripped on the leash.

"And in many ways," said Roberts, "you really should thank me."

"Is that so, sir?"

"Yep, lady," he said, still with that massive grin. "Because I was the person who made sure that you got transferred to this prison. I was having a look at the new fish on the database and when I came across your picture I just knew that you would be perfect here."

The bastard. He was the architect of my misfortune.

"Of course," he said, standing up from the table, "I didn't realise that you would fold so fast and give in to Rocco's gang within a day of being here. I maybe thought that you had a little fight in you. But I've been pleased to see your transformation."

Roberts walked over to me, looking me straight in the eyes.

"That Rocco has done a real sweet job on you."

His hands went straight for my little budding tits. He had a big squeeze of both of them.

"Nice growing titties."

Then he placed his hands on my ass cheeks: gripping them firmly.

"And these are filling out nicely. Must be those hormones," he said. Then he chuckled. "But, of course, you always had a woman's ass even before your recent feminising treatment."

Then his hands came back, placing them around my throat. He leaned in closer, whispering in my ear.

"I bet it took a while to get accustomed to Rocco's big penis, right? But you probably love all the attention you've been getting from those black men."

Roberts leaned backward.

"What, cat got your tongue?" he chuckled. "Come on, tell me."

"Yes," I said, trying my best to speak.

"Tell me that you like getting fucked by black cock."

"I like..." I stuttered, then finding my voice, "I like getting fucked by black cock."

Roberts seemed please at my docile, obedient attitude.

"But tonight you're getting fucked by white dick," Roberts said, grinning. "Now, get to your fucking knees and start sucking."

I nodded, gently falling. Eicher let go of the leash, allowing me to drop to the floor. I starred at the guard's crotch, whilst he undid his buckle and let his pants fall. There it was: a small, thin cock sticking out.

"It might not be as big as Rocco's," Roberts told me, "but tonight I'm your daddy."

He shoved his crotch into my face, placing a hand on the back of my head to keep it in position. Roberts start hollering out in victory at my plight. Then, he grabbed the base of his dick before hitting his small cock across my cheeks.

"Like that you little whore?"

My mouth was wide open, waiting for his dick to enter. But he seemed to enjoy humiliating me.

"Beg for it."

"Please," I said, "can I suck your cock."

"Louder."

"Please," I said more firmly, "can I suck your cock."

"Like you mean it!"

"LET ME SUCK YOUR COCK, DADDY!"

And like that, he stuck it straight into my mouth. I sucked on it but it was difficult to find a rhythm, he kept jerking about his hips, with his cock slipping in and out.

"Oh, Eicher," Roberts moaned, "it's time for you to have your fill."

Eicher didn't seem like he needed to be told twice. I heard him undressing behind me. It didn't take long for me to feel his hands on my ass, with a finger entering my hole.

"How tight is she?"

"Pretty loose," said Eicher, dismissively.

"Yeah, all that cock she's been getting," said Roberts, "dirty little slut."

I continued sucking on Roberts' little cock. It felt different -- having more room in my mouth. I was able to use my tongue more, hoping that my tongue stud would have the desired impact on his head leading him to cum as fast as possible.

"Go on," said Roberts to Eicher, "stick it to her. Show her what white cock can do."

Eicher started positioning me, pushing me forward until my back passage was exposed. Then I felt him saddle up closer to me, his warm hard cock coming in-between my two cheeks. Then he slipped in.

"Nice and warm," commented Eicher.

I now had two cocks inside of me. I just wanted the whole ordeal to end, but it seemed as if Roberts wasn't giving up his cum, despite my best efforts. I was still struggling to settle into a rhythm, with Roberts enjoying removing his cock from my mouth to wipe it against my face, whilst Eicher was taking things very slow.

Roberts slapped his cock against my chin. "You look pathetic, slut."

I took the opportunity of a free mouth to give some encouragement to Eicher.

"Fuck me and show me what I've been missing!" I shouted out.

It had the right effect. Eicher started picking up pace.

"Dirty bitch," chuckled Roberts.

I looked up at the guard and put on my best slut voice: "I wonder who can be the first to cum inside me."

"Right," said Roberts, feeling challenged. He placed his cock back inside my mouth, grabbing hold of my throat. "You do your best you little cunt. I need to nut."

Before I knew it, I had Eicher jackhammering away at me from the back, and Roberts frantically wanting to spray his load down my throat. It was undignified and embarrassing. But a girl had to do what a girl had to do.

"Take it! Take it!" shouted out Eicher.

"Come on little girl, have it all," commanded Roberts.

I did my best to squeeze my anal muscles. To get Eicher to release it all.

"I'm cumming!" shouted Eicher. "I'm fucking cumming in this whore."

Roberts placed both hands on my throat. "Me, too! Me, too!"

I felt Eicher unload inside of me, buckling away against my hips. And whilst that happened I had a heavy load of cum gushing down my throat. I played my part: the receptacle for all of their lust and spunk.

They both took their cocks out of my holes, before taking a seat at the interrogation table. I remained there, exposed in the open, cum seeping out of my ass and spunk across my lips.

Roberts took out a cigarette and lit up. He was out of breath but chuckling.

"Oh yeah, slut," he said. "That was certainly worth it."

Eicher held out his hand and the pair of them high-fived.

Roberts looked at his watch. "And we still have five minutes before we need to give her back."

"Thinking what I'm thinking?" Eicher asked.

I worried what they had in store.

"Yep," said Roberts, "one hundred percent."

And with that, they both stood back up and walked over to me. Their penises, shrinking slightly now, with some specs of cum, seemed threatening once more.

"Open your mouth."

"Sir?"

"OPEN!"

I did as I was commanded.

Roberts told me, "This is what we think of you."

And with that they both sprayed me with their piss, covering me from head to toe. Whilst the warm liquid hit me they both laughed and chuckled at my sorry state. Then, when it was over, Roberts looked down at me, shaking his head and calling me "disgusting", before leaving the room.

Eicher put his hand back on the leash, leading me out of the guard station. As I walked I left a trail of piss and cum, with my ass still weeping. Outside the station, I saw Rocco waiting for me.

He looked at me, realising what had happened.

Eicher smiled. "Here she is, good as new."

Rocco took my leash, not saying a word. I was made to walk back to the room -- my nightie ruined and stinking -- in complete silence.

"Please, Daddy," I asked, tears running down my face. "Can I shower?"

He looked at me filled with disgust.

"You've been a dirty whore," he told me. "You can wait until the morning."