Bottom For The Night: A New Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just not being able to take the full thing. He grips onto Dominic's waist and starts to bob up and down on his cock, making sure to deep throat him at every opportunity. Wanting to prove his worth to this amazing man.

Lee can feel the cock hitting his throat at every bob but it doesn't stop him. As if on a mission, he sucks this cock with his best ability.

"Fuck, you have done this before haven't you?" Dominic moans.

Lee pulls the cock out of his mouth, holding it in his hand again he looks up.

"Oh you wouldn't believe." Lee says.

Using his hand to spread his spit all over Dominic's cock, Lee lifts it up and buries his face into Dominic's balls.

Licking them all over, he takes the egg shapes into his mouth and lightly sucks on them.

"Oh yeah, that's it." Dominic moans.

The sound of Lee wanking Dominic's wet cock fills the room as Lee revels in licking his big, smooth balls.

Missing having the cock in his mouth, Lee pulls it back down and wraps his lips around it.

"Gllgg...gllgg....gllggg.." Lee gags over and over as he bobs up and down on the cock.

For a few minutes, Lee just has his own fun sucking this big cock as Dominic watches with a smile on his face.

"Oh fuck, I'm going to cum soon." Dominic whispers.

Pulling the cock from his mouth, Lee wipes a small trail of spit from his lips before grabbing onto the cock and wanking it in front of him.

"Where do you want to cum?" Lee asks with a smile.

"You are a dirty little slut aren't you." Dominic says with a smile.

Wrapping his lips around the cock and bobbing up and down on it again.

"Mhhmmmm!" Lee moans in agreement.

"Everyone might find it strange for you to come out with my cum all over your face, so you're going to swallow my load." Dominic tells him.

"Mmmmmm!" Lee moans, happy to taste another man's cum again. No, desperate to taste it.

Knowing he is soon to be rewarding with delicious cum, Lee bobs faster and faster on the cock. Taking it down his throat over and over.

"Oh fuck," Dominic moans and grips onto Lee's hair, "I'm cumming, I'm cumming." He moans loudly.

"Mmmmmm!!!" Lee moans around the cock and he feels the first shot of cum hitting hit tongue.

It's just as good as he remembers and he happily keeps sucking this thick cock that cums over and over down his throat. Swallowing every last drop as he milks Dominic's balls dry.

"Fucking hell." Dominic pants.

Lee finally pulls away and once again wipes the spit from this mouth, swallowing the last drop of cum he looks up.

"Was that alright?" He asks.

"I never expected you to be such an eager slut." Dominic says pulling his pants up.

"So, am I in the hierarchy?" Lee asks.

"That's just the beginning, I'll let you know when you're in." Dominig says with a smile, doing up his trousers, "I'm going to love using you." He says before leaving the room.

Going back out to the party, Lee gets a drink so that no one will be able to smell the cum on his breath. He goes to the bathroom to make sure his face doesn't look a mess after sucking a cock and then returns to the festivities.

Every now and again me makes eye contact with Dominic who just smiles back at him.

Well, this is going to be interesting.

CHAPTER 4

Rivals

Sat at his desk, Lee is thinking of everything that Dominic told him a few nights ago at the Christmas party.

Looking around the office he wonders how many men, or women, were in this hierarchy. Each face he wonders if they've sucked a cock or been fucked by one.

11am, Dominic appears next to Lee's desk and startles him.

"Hi." He says calmly, as though a few nights ago his cock wasn't down Lee's throat.

"Erm, hi." Lee replies back nervously.

"Take this," Dominic says and hands Lee a new phone, "We will use it when it's your time." He says and then walks off.

Lee looks at the phone, it's only got Dominic's number in and he wonders why he needs a separate phone.

Looking around, he sees his colleague, Doug, staring at him.

12 comes and Lee has started to bring his own lunch in, wanting to save money. Sitting in the lounge area, he has his head phones in and is listening to a podcast as he eats.

"Hello?!" He hears someone say and his head phones are yanked out.

"Sorry, what?" Lee asks, looking up and seeing Doug sat next to him.

"I see Dominic gave you a phone, I guess that means you're in?" Doug asks.

"Wait, you are as well?" Lee asks in shock.

Doug is late 20s, maybe thirties. He's over 6 foot and looks like he used to play rugby and Lee cannot picture him sucking cock or getting fucked by one.

"Of course I am!" Doug replies as though annoyed by the accusation, "And don't think you are going to be getting higher than me!"

"I don't really know how it all works." Lee replies, getting confused again.

"Well just remember, I am above you." Doug says standing up and marching off.

Finishing his lunch, Lee wonders how this whole thing works. Does everyone just suck and fuck each other? Are there rules? Questions he hopes will be answered before too long.

Just before finishing his lunch, his new phone vibrates and he sees it's a text from Dominic. Simply saying an address, this Friday and 8pm.

Lee looks up and sees Dominic staring at him with a straight face, Lee smiles at him but Dominic just turns and walks away.

That was strange, Lee thinks, But is this it? Am I going to suck his dick again?

CHAPTER 5

Initiated

It's 8pm on Friday and Lee is arriving at the address that Dominic texted to him. It's a fairly nice looking hotel.

He's brought an over night bag with him as he doesn't fully know what the plan is.

Going to the reception, the woman behind the desk gives him a room key and tells him where to go.

Entering the room, Lee realises he is alone in there.

Walking around there is a large king sized bed and a bathroom when suddenly the door opens.

"Good, you're here." Lee hears Dominic say.

Turning around, Dominic closes the door, still dressed in a suit.

"I wasn't going to say no." Lee says with a little chuckle.

"That's what I wanted to hear." Dominic says walking into the room, he sees Lee's bag and stops, "We won't be staying the night, don't worry."

But Lee sees a small plastic bag in Dominic's hand.

"This is for what we will need later." Dominic says with a smile.

"Okay." Lee replies, thinking it's best just to listen and do as he's told.

"Right," Dominic says walking closer to Lee, "Take your clothes off."

Oh my god! Is he going to fuck me? Lee thinks, mixed with anxiety and excitedness.

Lee does as he's told and quickly rips his clothes off. Now standing in front of one of the highest people in the company, completely naked with his very hard cock out.

"Nice," Dominic says walking around Lee's body, his fingertips tracing all over as he walks, "Very nice."

"Thank you." Lee says, standing still but his body getting turned on by Dominic's mere touch.

"Do you always shave?" Dominic asks, looking down at Lee's bald cock and balls.

"I always shave everything." Lee tells him, hoping he understands that he means his arse as well.

"Good, get on your knees." Dominic tells him, in a very formal way, as though they are in a business meeting.

Lee does as he's told. Getting onto his knees on the soft carpet, he looks up at Dominic.

"You know what to do." He says.

"Yes sir." Lee replies.

Bringing his hands up, just like last time he starts to undo Dominic's trousers.

He can't believe that a few weeks ago he never thought he would do anything with a man again, yet here he is about to suck Dominic's cock for the second time.

He pulls Dominic's trousers down and his perfect cock springs free. Just the sight of it has Lee's mouth filling with saliva.

He goes to wrap his lips around it but Dominic holds him back.

"Now, this is your initiation. You will do everything I tell you to. If you say no, then we are done. Understand?" Dominic tells him firmly.

Although Lee is a bit panicked that he can't so no to anything, he agrees anyway.

"Good, continue." Dominic tells him.

Grabbing onto the thick cock with his right hand, Lee greedily opens his mouth and wraps his lips around it. Quickly massaging the head with his tongue as he moves his mouth up and down the shaft.

"Oooh yeah, just as good as last time." Dominic moans out.

"Mmmmm." Lee moans, loving this cock in his mouth.

Lee wastes no time with bobbing up and down on this cock like a dick craving slut. Moaning and gagging all over it.

"Fuck, I can't believe how good you are." Dominic moans.

"Mmmm." Lee moans back, loving the compliment.

"Take it down your throat again, I need to feel it." Dominic tells him.

Happy to obey, Lee grabs onto Dominic's waist and pushes his mouth further down the cock. Once again he feels his throat wrapping around the thick dick and he keeps going deeper.

"GLLLLLLGGGGG!" Lee gags around the cock and he can feel his spit dripping down his chin.

Dominic's hands appear on the back of his head and he holds Lee's head down.

"Fuuuuucckkk!!" Dominic moans loudly.

Finally letting go, Lee jumps back and gasps for air.

"Sorry, it's just no one can take it that deep. I don't know how you do it." Dominic pants.

"It's okay, I like it." Lee says back with a smile, loving being treated like a slut.

"Good, get on the bed." Dominic orders, "On your hands and knees."

This is it, he is going to fuck me! Lee thinks, ready and willing to have this thick cock in his arsehole.

Lee jumps onto the bed, arches his back and sticks his arse into the air. He can't see what's going on but he can hear Dominic moving closer to him.

Suddenly, a pair of hands land onto his arse cheeks.

"Mmm, you have a great arse." Dominic compliments him.

"Thank you sir." Lee replies, feeling so submissive.

"I like that." Dominic says, his hands gripping Lee's cheeks and pulling them apart.

Lee can feel Dominic staring directly at his arse hole and just wants to beg to be fucked, but he holds it in.

"Look at that beautiful little hole." Dominic whispers.

Lee can feel the warmth from Dominic getting closer and closer to his arse. Then, he feels Dominic's breath on his hole, he must only be an inch away.

"So tight, so smooth." Dominic whispers.

"Please." Lee says, not being able to hold it in any longer, "Please, lick my arse." He begs.

Dominic pauses for a moment, but Lee can still feel his breath on his tight hole.

Suddenly, SPANK! He feels a harsh strike on his arse cheek and Dominic moves his face away.

"You dirty little slut!" Dominic says in a dominant tone.

Lee hears a cap of something open, then feels a cold, lubed up finger rubbing around his arsehole.

"Oh god, please." Lee whispers, desperate to have his arse played with.

Dominic rubs his lubed fingertip all around Lee's tight arsehole, as though he's rubbing a clit and Lee can't hold in his moans.

"Ooooohhhh!!" Lee moans loudly as he finally feels the finger slide inside of him.

With ease, the lubed up finger goes knuckle deep into his long untouched arse.

"Nice and tight." Dominic whispers, slowly moving his finger in and out of Lee's arse.

"Yes, finger me." Lee begs.

Feeling Dominic's hand on his back, Lee is loving having his arsehole quickly fingered by this amazing man. He arches his back up higher and moans louder.

Suddenly, a second finger is pushed inside of him and meets the other knuckle deep.

"Oooh goddddd!" Lee moans out, remembering how good it is to have his arsehole stretched.

"Oh yeah, I'm going to love fucking you." Dominic whispers as his two fingers quickly fuck Lee's hole.

"Please," Lee whispers, "Please fuck me."

SPANK!

"Is that what you want you little slut?" Dominic says loudly, fingering Lee faster, "You want me to fuck your arsehole with my thick cock?"

"Yes!" Lee moans, "Please fuck me, fuck me like the dirty little slut I am for you!" Willing to say anything to get the memory of having a cock in him back.

Lee's cock is dripping precum below him from the pleasure of being fingered. He grabs hold of it only to be slapped away.

"No!" Dominic shouts, "You're doing this for me!"

"Fuck, yes sir." Lee moans, loving being dominated.

"Time to make this arsehole mine." Dominic whispers and his fingers slowly pull out of Lee.

"Please, I need it." Lee begs, not caring how needy he sounds.

"I think you're the biggest slut yet." Dominic says with a laugh and Lee feels his hands grabbing onto his hips.

"Trust me," Lee moans, "I'll be the biggest slut in the world for you."

He feels the head of Dominic's cock pressing against his lubed up arsehole.

"Oh god, put it in me, please." Lee moans out.

SPANK!

Dominic grabs Lee's arse cheeks and pulls them apart, Lee I desperate to get fucked but he waits patiently.

He feels a bit of pressure from the thick head against him. Bracing himself, Lee bites his lip and gets ready for the initial pain.

"Fuuuucckk!!" Lee grunts as the head forcefully pops into his arsehole.

"Shhhh, get used to it." Dominic whispers.

"So thick." Lee pants out, pressing his head against the mattress.

Dominic is allowing Lee to get used to his size. It burns but Lee knows what pleasure follows afterwards.

He feels Dominic slowly pushing against. Although it feels like his arse is being ripped in two, Lee bites down on the bed sheet and accepts it. Feeling every ridge, every vein in his thick cock as the rim of his arse stretches around it.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck." Lee pants spitting the bed sheet out of his mouth, "You're so fucking thick!"

"Oh yeah," Dominic moans grabbing his arse cheeks, "I love watching your pretty arse stretching around my cock."

Every inch feels like a mile, his never ended cock going deeper and deeper into Lee's stomach. Until, he feels Dominic's big, smooth balls pressing against his own.

"FUUUUUCCCKKK!!" Lee lets out a low grunt, feeling completely fucking full of cock.

SPANK!

"I'm balls deep in your fucking arsehole right now you dirty little whore!" Dominic moans.

"OOOHHH fuck meeee!!" Lee moans out loudly, the memory of his arse being stretched coming back to him and fucking loving it!

"Oh I plan to." Dominic says with a smile.

He slowly starts to retract his cock, watching Lee's stretched hole wrapping around out. He takes only half out before pushing it back in.

The burning feeling is still there but it's slowly fading.

Once again, feeling Dominic's balls against his own Lee lets out a low moan.

Dominic continues with this slow fucking for a while, only taking half out before slowly pushing it back in. Lee's arse is slowly getting used to it and the pain is fading.

"Please." Lee pants.

"What slut?" Dominic asks.

"Please, fuck me, fuck me properly." He begs.

"Like this?" Dominic asks and gives Lee five quick thrusts deep into his arsehole.

"Fuck yes!! Fuck me! Use my fucking arsehole!" Lee begs.

"You asked for it slut!" Dominic roars.

Lee feels two hands harshly grip his hips, Dominic is now like a man possessed. His thrusting into Lee's arsehole, hammering and stretching him open as he fucks him.

Lee does his best to stay still as he takes the amazing cock in his underused hole. Loving feeling his cock all the way in his stomach.

"Is this how you wanted it slut?" Dominic moans.

"Fuck yes! Fuck my slutty little arse!" Lee moans back to him.

Lee manages to pick himself back up onto his hands, turning his head he looks at Dominic's amazingly toned body as he hammers into him. Only bursts of air leaving his mouth as Dominic's cock hits the air out of his lungs.

SPANK!

"Oh fuck!" Lee moans, loving this.

Dominic grabs onto Lee's short hair and yanks it back as he fucks him.

"I'm going to be using this hole all the time slut!" Dominic tells him, "Whenever I want it, you're going to take my cock!"

"Yes sir! Use me however you want! I never want to go a day without this fucking coooockk!!" Lee moans, his head being yanked back as a giant cock destroys his arsehole.

SPANK!

"Turn over you fucking slut!" Dominic orders.

His cock slips out of Lee's arse and leaves him feeling empty.

Lee quickly gets onto his back, he spreads his legs wide and watches Dominic get between them.

His legs get lifted onto Dominic's shoulders and Lee watches him line his cock up with his arsehole.

Right now, Lee feels like a woman, like a woman that's ready to be fucked by a man. His legs spread and just waiting for a cock to destroy him.

"Fuuuuucckk!!" Lee moans and pushes his chest into the air as Dominic slides his entire cock balls deep into his arsehole.

Dominic holds Lee's legs over his shoulders as he thrusts in and out of his arsehole. Lee can feel his balls hitting him at every push.

"Oh yeah, so deep, oh fuck!" Lee pants over and over, knowing his hole is getting destroyed by this perfect cock.

Dominic moves so his hands are on either side of Lee and he keeps fucking him. Lee's legs drop down but he wraps them around Dominic's waists. Using his feet to pull his cock in deeper.

Lee brings his hands up and runs them all over Dominic's toned body, grabbing and squeezing his muscles.

"Oh fuck." Lee moans, he runs his hands over Dominic's back. His back that's been chiselled by the gods.

He reaches down and squeezing Dominic's firm arse cheek, grabs hold of it and pulls him in deeper.

"Oh fuck, you're so fucking good!" Lee moans out.

"Your fucking hole is so tight!" Dominic moans.

Dominic opens his eyes and Lee stares into him, that animalistic look coming from his deep brown eyes.

Lee can't help control himself. He squeezes Dominic's arse once more and then lands it on the back of his head.

He tries to pull his head down but Dominic doesn't move. His cock still fucking Lee's hole over and over.

All of the pain is gone and it's just pure fucking pleasure as Dominic stretches Lee's hole.

Still unable to move him with his hand around Dominic's head. Lee just holds him still and leans up. Pressing his lips against Dominic's.

Dominic pulls back and stares at Lee, he stops his fucking.

"What's wrong?" Lee asks, confused.

Before Lee can do anything, Dominic's face comes back down and he feels the older man's lips against his own.

The fucking continues and Lee tenses his arse to tighten around the thick cock.

"Mmmm." Lee moans, opening his mouth and pushing his tongue into Dominic's mouth.

Dominic takes a second to reciprocate, but he does. Lee can feel Dominic's tongue attacking his own. They run against each other as they moan into each other's mouths.

"Oh fuck, you're cock feels so fucking good in me!" Lee moans.

"Mmmm!" Dominic moans again kissing Lee passionately.

Feeling Dominic's stubble rubbing against his face, Lee is loving every second of this.

"OOHH FUCK!" Lee moans loudly, Dominic hitting the right spot inside of his arse.

"Fuck!" Dominic moans.

Hammering that spot over and over, Lee knows it won't be long until he cums from just getting fucked.

"Oh fuck, yes! Fuck me!" Lee moans.

Grabbing Dominic's head and making out with him passionately again. Lee's hand goes lower and squeezed Dominic's arse. Loving having his hands over this amazing body as he gets fucked.

"Oh, oh, oh, fuck!" Lee moans over and over.

"You like that you fucking slut?!" Dominic moans back to him.

"Fuck yes! Fuck me like a dirty fucking whore!" Lee moans.

"Fuck, I'm going to cum!" Dominic moans loudly.

Lee wraps his legs around Dominic and holds onto him.

"Fucking cum in me! Fill my fucking arsehole up with your hot cum!" Lee begs.