Bottom For The Night: A New Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once more, grabbing Dominic's head Lee forces his tongue onto Dominic's mouth. The two run their tongues along each other's and Lee can feel Dominic's cock expanding inside of him.

Each thrust hitting Lee's prostate he knows he's about to cum at the same time.

"Oh fuck! I'm going to fill you up you fucking slut!" Dominic grunts. "Fuuuucckk!"

Lee feels the first shot of cum hitting the inside of his arse and it finally triggers his own orgasm.

"FUUUCKK I'M CUMMIINNNGGG!!" Lee screams.

The two moan into each other's mouths as Lee's arsehole get's filled with a gallon of cum. Lee's own cock erupting and covering both men's chests and stomach's in his hot cum.

Lee's holds onto Dominic's face and passionately kisses him as he keeps fucking every last drop of cum into his arse. He tenses his arsehole around the cock, wanting to milk him dry.

"Oh fuck." Dominic pants into Lee's mouth.

"Fucking hell, that was even better than I remember." Lee pants back.

Slowly, Dominic pulls back and Lee feels his arse empty, followed by cum pouring out of him.

"Fuck, that was so good." Lee moans.

"Well," Dominic pants, "I think you're officially initiated."

"I better still get that fucking cock in me all the time." Lee says with a laugh, almost not believing the words coming out of his mouth,

"Oh you will, I'm not going to be able to stop myself going in that tight hole again." Dominic says laughing back.

"Right," Dominic says cleaning the cum off him and getting dressed, "I'll see you at work on Monday."

"Yeah," Lee says, finally getting the strength to sit up, "I'll see you then."

He watches Dominic leave the hotel room and Lee flops back onto the bed. Exhausted from the fucking and his arse is starting to hurt.

Fucking hell, how did I forget how good that was? Lee thinks to himself.

CHAPTER 6

Work As Normal

It's the next Friday and work has been as normal for Lee. Dominic treated him like he normally would and you would never have guessed that they fucked a few days earlier.

Lee waited very impatiently for his next call to get to have sex with Dominic again but he hasn't received anything yet.

"So," Suddenly Doug appears next to Lee's desk, "I hear you're in."

"I guess I am." Lee says.

"I bet you moaned like a little bitch." Doug whispers into Lee's ear.

"Do you have a problem with me?" Lee says but before Doug answers Mr Tomley appears.

"Boys, how's work going?" He asks.

"Great sir, should be on for a good month." Doug replies standing up right.

Kiss ass. Lee thinks.

"Good, well have a good afternoon." Mr Tomley says before walking away.

Doug gives Lee one last look before going back to his desk.

For the next two hours Lee carries on work as usual. 3pm come and he hears a vibration.

He looks at his phone but there's nothing there. Remembering his new phone, he gets it out of his bag but sees a different number to Dominic's.

"Upstairs toilets 3." Is all it says.

Lee looks around the office but can't see anyone looking at him or anything irregular.

Deciding to follow it through, Lee stands up and heads to the upstairs toilets.

They aren't like the regular cubical toilets, There are ten different bathrooms on each floor, each with a toilet and sink. Lee finds number 3 and knocks on.

"Come in." He hears someone say.

Opening the door, Lee closes it and turns around to see Jeff smiling back at him.

"About time." Jeff says with a smile.

"This is your number?" Lee asks.

"Yeah, you'll want to save that. You'll be hearing from me a lot." Jeff laughs.

"So you call and I answer?" Lee asks, trying to figure out how this works.

"Right now kid, you're at the bottom of the pole. The higher you get in the company, the higher you get in the hierarchy, then you will be the one sending the texts and getting someone to suck your cock." Jeff replies, "Come to think of it, it's about that time."

Lee looks at Jeff and smiles.

Fuck it. He thinks.

Slowly Lee gets onto his knees, staring at Jeff's crotch before looking up and him.

Lee lifts his hands up and starts to undo Jeff's trousers. He pulls them down and sees his already hard cock spring free.

It's not bad, about 5 inches and kind of think.

Well, I guess this is going to be the regular for me now. Lee thinks to himself, almost laughing inside as he never expected to explore his gay side so much.

Grabbing onto the cock, Lee gives one long, wet lick from Jeff's smooth balls all the way to the tip. He opens his mouth and wraps his lips around the shaft and starts to bob up and down,

"Oh fuck, Dom wasn't wrong, you are a fucking great cocksucker." Jeff moans, running his hands through Lee's hair.

Being called a cocksucker just turns Lee on more, he loves knowing that Dominic has been saying good things about him.

"Mmmm." Lee moans around this cock.

Being smaller than Dominic's, Lee is able to deep throat it with relative ease. Opening his throat, Lee pushes down and runs his tongue all along the shaft.

He feels his foreheard hitting Jeff's stomach and Jeff's balls hitting Lee's chin.

"Fuuuckking hell!! You are a proper little cock whore!" Jeff moans.

Lee holds the cock down his throat for a few seconds before pulling back. A trail of spit goes from his lips to the tip of Jeff's cock.

"You wouldn't believe it." Lee says with a smile looking up at Jeff.

"Fucking hell, if we had time I'd fuck your little cunt right now!" Jeff moans as Lee wanks his spit covered cock.

"Well let me know where and when." Lee says, wanting Jeff to know how happy he is to obey.

"Get back to sucking my cock slut." Jeff orders.

"Yes sir." Lee says wrapping his lips back around the thick cock.

"Mmmmm." He moans over and over taking the cock down his throat and giving him a good sloppy blowjob.

Five minutes in, Jeff is gripping Lee's hair and moaning like crazy.

"I'm going to cum, you better swallow it all slut!" Jeff moans.

"Mmmmm!" Lee agrees, not taking the cock from his mouth.

Bobbing faster and faster, Lee feels the first shot of cum hitting his tongue. Followed my more and more, he swallows down every last drop and loves the delicious taste.

Realising this is the fourth man's cum that he's tasted, Lee moans around the cock and keeps bobbing on it until Jeff starts to go soft in his mouth,

"Fuck, that was good." Jeff says pulling his cock away and lifting his trousers up.

"Am I really at the complete bottom?" Lee asks on his knees, "I could really use a blowjob after that." He says ridiculously horny.

"For now you are." Jeff says, "But don't worry, with how you're going I'm sure you'll be rising up soon enough."

"Good." Lee says with a laugh.

The two leave the bathroom and Lee goes back to his desk, once again looking around to see if there is anyone that is looking at him strangely. However, there isn't.

He get's back to work, loving having the taste of cum lingering in his mouth and he wonders, What's going to happen next?

The end for now