Bottom For the Night: Company Retreat Pt. 01

Story Info
Lee first day and night at the company retreat is eventful.
8k words
4.77
25.9k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,381 Followers

Part 1

Lee is a 24 year old "straight" guy who moved from Leeds to Nottingham to live with his long term girlfriend. Although he often fantasises about having sex with men, he never has had the opportunity. Until his girlfriend, Steff, dumps him. Feel heart broken, Lee goes online and finds two men, Mark and John. Lee agrees to meet with them, even though Lee is hesitant at first, Mark and John easily seduce Lee and take them back home. Lee spends the night getting treated like a gay slut by these two men, passed back and forth on their cocks until all 3 have cum many many times.

Part 2

Lee moves back to Leeds and starts a new job. After a few months of being successful, he accidentally catches his boss Dominic fucking another colleague, Jeff, in the office. At a company party, Lee learns of the hierarchy in the company where the top guys fuck the men lower than them. He sucks Dominic's cock and then gets initiated into the hierarchy by being fucked by Dominic in a hotel room.

Part 3

Lee gets the opportunity to go to a meeting to bring on his first big client. On his way, he sucks Jeff's cock in the car. After a successful meeting, Jeff fucks Lee in the hotel room. Later on, his rival in the company, Doug, uses his power to get Lee to suck his cock and to fuck him at his desk. Afterwards, Dominic comes to his apartment and tells Lee that he's getting a promotion, which also ends with him fucking Lee once more and staying the night.

CHAPTER 1

Morning Promotion

"Mmmmm." Lee slowly wakes up, the rising sun lightly coming in through the curtains.

He moves a slight inch and feels a thick arm resting over the top of him, turning his head, he sees the top of someone's head. His short black hair and Lee remembers that Dominic has stayed the night.

For a moment he closes his eyes and enjoys being cuddled, feeling this strong naked man's body pushing against his back.

What's that? Lee thinks, he can feel Dominic's soft dick pressing against his bare arse, except it's starting to grow.

He's getting hard. Lee realises.

Smiling to himself, Lee lightly wiggles his arse against Dominic's cock that gets harder and harder. Dominic's hand slightly moves and presses against Lee's chest.

Without either of them saying a word, Lee feels Dominic's hand start to move around the front of his body. His now fully hard cock pressing against his bare arse.

Being spooned, Lee feels Dominic move his hand and suddenly his cock is aimed at his tight arsehole. Silently, Dominic starts to put some pressure and his cock slowly enters Lee's arse.

"Mmmmm." Lee moans, biting on his lip as his arse stretches again around this thick cock.

Dominic's arm returns again around Lee's body, Lee wraps his hand around it and holds him tight. Without any lube, it's tough for Dominic's cock to keep pushing inside but that doesn't stop him.

"Oooohh." Lee whispers as he feels another inch go inside his arse.

Slowly, Dominic's thick cock slides deeper and deeper inside of him. Before long, Lee feels Dominic's body against his and he knows his cock is balls deep in his arse.

Grabbing onto his arm, Lee bends his legs up closer to his chest and Dominic starts to slowly thrust in and out of the younger man. He can feel Dominic's warm breath against the back of his neck as he gets slowly fucked.

His body keeps pressing against him over and over, his throbbing cock perfectly stretching Lee's arse and Lee's heavy moans start to become more constant.

"Oh god." Lee moans as Dominic picks up the pace.

Holding onto him, Lee's body warms up greatly to the slow fucking. A soft kiss lands on the back of his neck and sends shivers of pleasure through his spine.

Dominic's hand moves lower and grips Lee's rock hard cock.

"Oooohhh." Lee pants out.

Dominic slowly strokes his hard cock whilst at the same time pumping in and out of his arse.

"Oh... oohh... ohh.." Lee moans over and over at the double pleasure.

The slow pace makes it so Lee can feel every perfect inch of Dominic's cock sliding in and out of him. He clenches his arse around it and makes his arse feel even better.

"Urgh." Lee grunts out and he can hear Dominic's heavy breathing behind him.

More and more, Dominic slowly fucks Lee's arse whilst wanking his cock and before long Lee can feel his own orgasm building up quickly.

"Oh god.... Yeah." Lee pants out.

Dominic's cock start to expand in Lee's arse and his motions become more tense, suddenly, he feels the first shot of cum filling his insides. Forcing his own cock to cum around Dominic's hand that's slowly stroking him.

"Uuurrrgghhhh!!" Lee pants as he covers his clean bedsheets in his own cum as Dominic slowly fills his arse up.

Dominic continues to slowly pump into Lee's arse, milking every last drop of cum out of him and finally he sits fully inside as his cock goes softer and softer.

Lee's arsehole continues to clench around Dominic's cock as it goes soft inside of him.

"Mmmmm, that was a lovely way to wake up." Lee whispers, turning his head and seeing Dominic smile at him.

"Yeah it was." Dominic whispers back.

Lee reaches back and holds Dominic's head, pulling him close he plants a kiss onto his lips.

"We should get up, I need to go home before going to work." Dominic says.

"Good idea." Lee agrees.

He feels Dominic's soft cock finally leave his arse and his cum starts to pour out of him.

Turning over, he watches Dominic stand up and search for his clothes and get dressed.

"Probably not a good idea to let people know about this one." Dominic tells him.

"Why's that?" Lee asks, not understand since this hierarchy thing seems to be pretty common to all that know about it.

"Just keep it between us." Dominic tells him a little firmer.

"No problem." Lee says still confused.

Standing up, Lee prepares for a shower as Dominic heads for the door.

"Oh I forgot to tell you one more thing." Dominic says with a grin.

"Which is?" Lee replies.

"This weekend, the guys in the hierarchy are going away to a company retreat, sort of a tradition of ours." Dominic tells him.

"And I'm invited?" Lee asks.

"You're an important person now," Dominic says with a smile, "And I need my favourite slut there."

"You got it." Lee laughs back.

Dominic leaves and Lee jumps into the shower.

A few hours later.

Lee's sat at his desk, Dominic's just got in and shoots him a smile. Just looking at him Lee instantly gets turned on thinking of their morning sex.

"Hey bitch." Doug says leaning down and whispering to Lee.

"What do you want?" Lee shoots back.

"Just wondering when you next want my cock fucking your little cunt?" Doug whispers. Even quietly, Lee looks around to make sure no one heard.

"Well, you won't be above me for long." Lee says with a smirk, knowing his promotion will be announced today.

"We'll see." Doug says with a grin and walks off.

An hour later, an email gets sent around the office by Mr Tomley.

"Dear everyone,

It is my pleasure to announce that due to his hard work and great attitude, Lee is being promoted to a senior, effective immediately.

Mr Tomley."

Instantly people come over to congratulate him and Lee can't stop himself from smiling. Turning his head, he sees Doug giving him an evil grin back. The other way, Jeff is smiling at him and finally he sees Dominic smiling at him.

"Hey congrats kid." Jeff says walking up to Lee's desk and shaking his hand.

"Thanks, couldn't have done it without you." Lee says back to him.

"Of course you could, it was all you." Jeff says, "So, you're coming to the retreat this weekend right?" He asks.

"Of course," Lee says back, "What sort of stuff happens at these?"

Lee has been curious about it ever since Dominic told him, whether it is about business or just all about sex.

"Oh you'll find out, but trust me, you'll have a great time." Jeff says and walks off, leaving Lee to think it is going to be a lot of sex.

CHAPTER 2

First Night At The Retreat

It's a two hour drive to this retreat and Lee has gone on his own. He doesn't arrive until 8pm, going up the drive way he's amazed by how big and fancy this place is.

It's a giant building, and driving through it appears to have it's own golf course, not that Lee ever plays.

Grabbing his bag, Lee checks in and goes to his room.

Stepping in, he's amazed by it. It's a giant room with a huge bed in the middle. A long leather sofa and a massive shower in the bathroom. By far the most expensive place he has ever stayed in.

Looking at his phone, he wonders who's already here and what to do now. Getting out his second phone, he calls Jeff.

"Hey you alright?" Jeff asks answering it.

"Yeah, I just got here and wondering what to do now?" Lee asks.

"Cool, there's some of us at the bar if you want to join?" Jeff asks.

"Great, see you in a sec." Lee replies and puts the phone down.

Heading to the bar, he sees Jeff sat with two other high ups from the company and Deborah, each drinking a beer.

"Here he is, the big man." Jeff says as he catches Lee's eye.

"Hey guys." Lee says sitting down with them.

"Who would've thought that you would get here so quickly." Deborah says, reminding Lee of his first day here where she took him out to lunch.

Deborah being here also strikes a question in Lee's head, one he's wondered for a while, if she's part of this hierarchy.

He sits and chats to them for a while, getting to know the other two men there.

One is Carl, a 38 year old black man who's been working at this company for over 10 years. He's the level below Dominic.

The other is David, a 35 year old white guy who's worked there for 7 years and is similar level to Jeff.

Instantly, Lee wonders who here has had sex together, wondering if they will be having sex with him this weekend.

"Right, I need a piss." Jeff says standing up.

Lee checks his phone and realises it's nearly 10pm, the night has absolutely flown.

A minute later, his second phone vibrates and sees it's a text from Jeff.

"Toilets, NOW!" Is all it says.

Looking up, Lee catches Deborah's eye and she's smiling back at him.

Standing up, Lee looks around and realises he doesn't know where the toilets are.

"Through that door then turn right." Deborah tells him in her soft voice.

"Thanks." He says back to her, knowing full well that she knows what he's about to go do.

Walking to the bathroom, he opens the door and sees Jeff standing waiting for him.

"Come on." Jeff says and walks into a cubical.

Lee follows behind and closes the door.

"Sit down." Jeff tells him.

Not saying anything back, Lee sits onto the toilet seat and faces Jeff.

"You know what to do." Jeff says.

Lifting his hands up, Lee quickly undoes Jeff's trousers and pulls them down, unleashing his rock hard cock.

Without needing any further instructions, Lee grabs hold of it and leans forward and takes it into his mouth.

I can't believe how sucking dick and getting fucked is such a big part of my life now! Lee thinks as he bobs up and down on Jeff's thick cock.

"Oh yeah, get used to this this weekend." Jeff moans.

He stands perfectly still and allows Lee to greedily bob up and down on his cock, flicking his tongue around the head and tasting his delicious precum.

"Mmmmm!" Lee moans around this amazing cock.

Bobbing up and down, taking more and more of his cock down his throat, Lee's loving this situation and his cock is rock hard between his legs.

"Oh yeah, deep throat me now." Jeff moans.

"Mmmm." Lee agrees.

Holding onto Jeff's hips, Lee pushes his head deeper and feels his cock sliding down his throat.

"Ooooh yeah." Jeff moans.

Suddenly, Lee gets the familiar taste of Jeff's cum filling his mouth,

He greedily swallows it all down, savouring every single drop of the thick, sticky liquid.

"Oh yeah, I needed that after staring at Deborah's big tits all night." Jeff moans pulling his trousers back up.

Swallowing the last mouthful of cum, Lee wipes his mouth and looks up at Jeff.

"What's the deal with Deborah, is she part of the hierarchy?" Lee asks.

"Don't even think about it." Jeff says in a warning tone.

"What do you mean?" Lee asks back, more confused than ever.

"Just trust me, don't let that thought come to your mind." Jeff tells him.

"But why?" Lee asks.

"You'll find out one day, but not from me." Jeff says, "Now I'm going back to the bar."

"I'm probably going to get to bed, I'm knackered." Lee tells him.

"Fair enough, I'll see you tomorrow." Jeff says leaving the cubical.

Lee stands up and heads back to his room.

Opening the door he walks inside and closes it behind him, but before it shuts he hears it hit something. Turning around, Lee watches the door reopen and Doug is stood on the other side.

"Hi slut." Doug says stepping in.

"What are you doing here?" Lee asks, although he knows the answer.

"You're the bottom slut for the weekend, I'm sure you can figure it out." He says getting closer to Lee.

The bottom? Lee thinks to himself for a minute before Doug reaches him.

"Now, get on your knees and fish out my big cock for you to suck." Doug orders him.

"You're no longer higher than me Doug, you can't order me like that anymore." Lee argues back to him.

"You may be the same level now, but we both know that you are just a dirty little gay whore that'll take any cock you can get." Doug says with a smirk.

As much as Lee hates hearing it, his cock is growing to Doug's words.

"See, I told you, you're the bottom bitch." Doug tells him, "Now, get on your knees."

Looking at him, his body so much bigger than his own.

"O-okay." Lee stutters out.

"Good girl." Doug says, words that just make Lee hornier.

Lowering himself to the ground, Lee remembers how big Doug's cock actually is and instantly starts to want it in his mouth and arse.

Lifting his hands up, Lee starts to undo Doug's trousers. Pulling them down his beast of a cock springs free. Staring at this magnificent beast, Lee wraps his fingers around it.

"There you go bitch." Doug says.

Slowly wanking his cock, Lee sits up and gets closer to it. Feeling incredibly turned on by Doug's dominance, he spits over his cock and spreads it around with his cock.

"Oohh yeah, you sure know what you're doing." Doug moans as Lee's spit covered hand wanks him off, "Now get that slutty mouth of yours around my cock."

Opening his mouth, Lee wraps his lips around his thick cock and instantly starts to bob up and down on it.

Only being here a few hours and Lee has already sucked on two cocks.

"Mmmmm!" Lee moans around Doug's cock, not caring about giving away his slutty side.

"Oh yeah, take it down your throat you little cocksucker." Doug moans.

"Mmmm!" Lee moans again, wanting to be dominated by Doug like he was the first time by Mark and John.

Feeling Doug grab onto his head, Lee relaxes his throat and awaits for Doug to fuck his face properly.

Suddenly, Lee feels Doug roughly thrust himself down his throat, his cock pushes deeper and deeper down. Forcing him to gag and spit all over his cock but fucking loving it.

"That's it faggot, take that fucking cock!" Doug moans fucking Lee's throat like a wild animal.

"Glllggg... glggg...glllghhh!" Lee gags over and over as Doug's big, thick cock hits the back of his throat over and over.

He feels his spit starting to pour down his chin as he kneels there and takes it from his rival.

Doug pulls back and Lee gasps for air as spit pours down him.

"Take your clothes off and get on the fucking bed." Doug orders.

"Yes sir." Lee replies before realising what he just said.

"Sir? I like that." Doug says with a smirk.

Too lost in the moment to care, Lee rips his clothes off and gets onto his hands and knees on the bed. Arching his back he sticks his arse out ready to get fucked.

Feeling Doug join behind him, his hands start to grab his arse cheeks and Lee feels his thick cock pressing up and down his willing hole.

"You want me to fuck you don't you?" Doug moans.

"Yes!" Lee moans back, the teasing of his head on his arse sending him over the edge.

SPANK!

"Beg for it you dirty little whore!" Doug orders.

"Fuck!" Lee grunts out from the spank, "Please fuck me! Shove your giant fucking cock deep into my little faggot cunt and fuck me!!" He begs.

"You're such a fucking bitch!" Doug roars back, putting pressure onto Lee's arsehole.

"YYYYEEESSS!!" Lee moans out as his arse stretches once again around Doug's cock.

"That's it gay boy, moan from my fucking cock." Doug moans.

"Oh fuck, you're so big." Lee pants out as his arse gets stretched more and more around his thick dick.

Doug grips onto Lee's hips and keeps pushing into him, inch by inch until finally Lee feels Doug's balls touching his own.

"Ooooohh fuuucckk!" Lee moans feeling ridiculously full of cock.

"You're so fucking tight you little faggot!" Doug moans, staying balls deep inside of him.

"Please..." Lee pants out, "Please fuck me."

SPANK!

"Say it again slut!" Doug orders.

"Please fuck my arsehole with your perfect, thick fucking cock!" Lee moans back with no shame.

"You asked for it whore!" Doug moans.

His grip on Lee's hips gets tighter and suddenly Lee feels his cock instantly thrusting in and out of his arsehole.

"Oh... fuck... so.. fucking.... GOOD.." Lee moans as his body rocks back and forth taking this rough fucking.

"That's it, don't forget you're just a little fucking slut for me to use!" Doug moans.

"Yeeesss siiirrr!" Lee moans back instinctively.

Faster and faster, Doug hammers into Lee's tight little arsehole. He clenches his hole around Doug's dick and the pleasure feels even better.

"I'm going to fuck you whenever I want you fucking slut! And you'll happily take it won't you?" Doug moans, gripping Lee's arse and spanking him.

"Yes sir!" Lee shouts back, "Give me that fucking cock! Fuck me like the dirty little faggot whore I am!"

"Such a tight cunt!" Doug moans again fucking Lee harder and harder.

Deep down, Lee knows it's not great to give so much power to his rival. But whilst he has his 8 inch cock buried deep inside his arse he can't stop himself.

"Fuck me sir! Fuck me until you fill my cunt with your hot cum!" Lee begs.

"You want that faggot? You want me to breed your cunt like a slutty girl?" Doug roars back.

"Yes sir! Fill me up with your hot cum!!" Lee begs.

"Here I fucking cum sslluuuttt!!" Doug moans out and Lee feels his bowels being filled with a thick, heavy load of cum.

The first few shots force Lee's own orgasm out of him.

"FUUUCCKK YEEEEESSS!!" Lee screams out in pleasure.

His arsehole quivers around Doug's thick cock that's hitting all the right spots. His cock erupting all over the bedsheets below as he milks every last drop of cum from Doug's balls.

"Fucckiing hell!" Doug moans, slowing down his fucking as his orgasm comes down.

"So.... Good..." Lee pants and flops down onto the bed, feeling Doug's cock slip out of him and his gaped arse slowly closes, Doug's cum pouring out of it.

"That was great you little cock whore," Doug says, "I'll see you tomorrow."

Lee is too exhausted to react but he can hear his door open and close. Laying in a pool of his own cum, he eventually drifts off to sleep.

CHAPTER 3

The Front 9

Lee wakes up to a banging on his door, lifting his head up, at some point of the night he must've gotten under the covers but he's still got his own dried cum on him as well as the cum around his arsehole.

Standing up, he grabs a robe that's hung up and answers the door to see Jeff on the other side.

TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,381 Followers