Bottom For the Night: Company Retreat Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,397 Followers

Lee can't believe it, he's about to rim a man that's old enough to be his dad! However, he's not about to say no.

Getting onto the bed, Lee puts his hands onto Harry's arse cheeks and spreads them wide. Staring at his tight little arsehole, Lee gathers spit onto his tongue and moves forward.

Pressing his tongue against his hole, Lee hears Harry moan at the first contact. He starts to run his tongue up and down, flicking it over and over as though he is licking a clit.

Harry starts to moan louder from Lee eating his arse and some of the other men cheer.

Knowing how much Harry is enjoying it, Lee finds himself getting turned on by rimming the older man. He tenses his tongue and pushes it as deep as he can into Harry's arsehole.

Fucking his little hole with his tongue, Lee grips onto this arse cheeks and pushes deeper and deeper.

"Oh fuck, he knows what he's doing." Harry moans.

I can't believe I am rimming one of my directors! Lee thinks to himself.

Lee instinctively reaches around and grabs onto Harry's hard cock, going to wank it, until he feels Harry bat him away.

"He's strictly a bottom Lee, you don't need to do that." Dominic tells him.

"Oh, okay." Lee replies and goes back to rimming the older man.

"Oh yeah, finger me!" Harry moans.

Lee leans back and spits onto his open hole, looking at his smooth, wet hole, Lee wonders what it would be like to fuck a man. He's only ever been on the receiving end and never has really thought about actually fucking someone.

Am I just a bottom? Lee questions for a minute.

Lee rubs Harry's hole with one finger, spreading his spit around before slowly pushing it inside of him. He watches Harry's arsehole wrapping around his finger that he starts to pump in and out of him.

"Oh yeah, put a second in!" Harry orders.

"Y-yes sir." Lee replies, pressing a second finger into this older mans arsehole.

Lee starts to pump his fingers in and out of Harry's arse, Harry's moaning grows louder and louder the rougher Lee fingers him.

Lee actually misses rimming him, so he brings his face lower and licks the sides of his arsehole as he fingers him faster.

"Oh fuck yes, just like that!" Harry moans.

"Mmmmm!" Lee moans, loving the pleasure he's giving this man.

"You ready to take a cock Harry?" Lee hears someone ask.

"Definitely!" Harry moans back, "Someone fuck me!"

"Alright Lee, your job here is done." Dominic says and pulls Lee away.

His fingers slip out of Harry's arse and he watches another man stand behind him, slowly pushing his cock into Harry's arse as he moans at takes it like a pro.

"Oooohhh yees!!" Harry moans in a high pitched moan.

Lee watches as one of the managers hammer into Harry's arsehole, spanking him and grabbing his arse as he fucks him.

Another man goes in front of Harry who happily takes his cock in his mouth.

Oh god, I remember what it's like to get spit roasted! Lee thinks, remembering his first ever gay encounter.

It's an amazing sight, watching these two men fuck Harry's arse and mouth like a slut. Hearing him moaning around a big cock.

"Come with me." Dominic says taking Lee outside.

Shutting the door, Dominic puts his arm around Lee and holds him close.

"You did great, that was a test of sorts." He tells him.

"What do you mean?" Lee asks.

"The higher ups like you, they need to know how loyal you are and that you are willing to do anything for them. Which you just helped proved." Dominic tells him.

"This is so confusing." Lee admits.

"I'm sure it is," Dominic says and looks deep into Lee's eyes, "Come here." He whispers.

Pulling Lee closer, Dominic presses his lips against Lee's and makes out with him in the hallway.

Lee brings his hands up and holds onto Dominic's face as their tongues dance alongside each other.

"Mmmm." Lee moans making out with this amazing man.

"Now," Dominic says breaking the kiss, "I'm gutted we haven't had a chance to have some fun yet."

"It's okay." Lee tells him.

"We will soon, you get back to your room. I'll see you tomorrow." Dominic tells him.

"Okay, see you tomorrow." Lee says.

Walking back through the hall, he turns back and sees Dominic go back into the room, assumingly to fuck Harry.

Getting back into his room, Lee is horny as fuck after rimming Harry.

Wiping his shorts off, he lies down on the bed and starts to wank his hard cock.

Closing his eyes, he can't settle on one memory to fantasise about. Whether its Carl's big, black cock fucking him. Or Dominic passionately sliding into his arse, or, more annoyingly, Doug fucking him like a dirty little whore!

Lee eventually covers himself in cum at the thought of being fucked.

Lying there, panting for air he gets lost in his own thoughts.

Does everyone just see me as a strict bottom like Harry? Doug definitely does. Am I just a bottom? I would fuck another man, I think? Maybe I need to try it to see if I like it. Even to get rid of this reputation as the bottom bitch.

The end of Company Retreat Part 1

TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,397 Followers