Bottom for the Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The kiss stops and Lee feels stuck, horny as fuck and not knowing what to do. He just knew that he was falling for these men's seduction.

Taking another drink of his beer it's now almost empty. John's and Mark's hands are now firmly fixed on either thigh and Lee's cock is rock hard between his legs.

Looking around Lee can see other people giving disapproving looks at him. Then John whispered in his ear, "Why don't we go back to our place and see what happens?"

"W-what will happen?" Lee asks although he already knows that if he steps through the door then he won't be able to say no.

"Well," Mark said leaning into his ear once more, "you will undress and John and I will please your smooth body all over until you are begging us to make you cum."

Oh fuck!

"And then," John whispered tightening his grip on Lee's thigh, "you are going to take both of our cocks in your mouth."

"And finally," Mark said, "you are going to take our cocks in your little, virgin arsehole and become our sex toy for the night."

"Ohhhhhh," Lee lets out a louder moan.

"I think that's a yes," John said to Mark.

"That's right, let's go," Mark said grabbing Lee's hand and standing up.

Oh God, what can I do? Do I want this?

Without being able to think Lee stands up and follows the two men while Mark is holding his hand.

CHAPTER 5

The Walk Back

"It's this way," John said as they left the bar.

Hand in hand with Mark, Lee began the walk back to their house, knowing full well what will happen if he enters.

After a few minutes of walking in silence Mark stops and pushes Lee up against a brick wall and plants his lips on the young boy's.

"Mmmm," Lee accidentally moaned into the man's mouth as they begin to make out.

Feeling his soft, wet tongue running against his, Lee pushes his tongue back against it. Their soft lips pressing against each other with Mark's short, stubbly beard rubbing against Lee's face.

He feels a pair of hands rubbing against his body, holding him firmly against the wall, as he melts into this kiss.

With his eyes closed Lee stays against the wall even when Mark breaks the kiss.

"My turn," John said and suddenly Mark was moved.

John's soft lips replaced Mark's and Lee found himself making out with this other man whilst being held against the wall.

"Mmm," He moaned again into his mouth.

John's hands were more aggressive than Mark's. Squeezing Lee's body and eventually rubbing against his cock that was twitching in his pants.

Lee could feel another set of hands on his body, more than just John's, it must be Mark's. Having four hands touching him whilst he made out with this man was sending Lee's body into overdrive.

"Get a fucking room!" A woman shouted whilst walking past.

Lee opens his eyes in shock and stops the kiss. Trying to pull his head back but just meeting the wall staring at John who is just smiling back at him. John whispers, "Oh, we will."

John steps back, grabs Lee's hand and the three continue the walk back to the older men's house.

I'm so horny, this can't actually be happening!

After a few minutes of walking, John says, "So, have you come to accept what's going to happen tonight?"

"I-I don't know," Lee whispered his head a mess.

"Come here," Mark suddenly says and pulls Lee down an alley way at the side of the footpath.

Not having time to think Mark pushes Lee against another wall in this dark alley, while thinking, at least no one can see us here!

Suddenly, Mark's mouth is pressed against Lee's yet again. Melting into the kiss Mark's hands appear on Lee's trousers unbuckling his belt. Although Lee is panicking about doing this in public the thought of someone touching his cock stops him from saying anything.

"Mmmmm!" He moans into Mark's mouth when a firm grip appears around his cock.

Mark's hand is in Lee's trousers and he slowly pulls it back and forth whilst holding onto the young boy's cock. Lee can feel his precum dripping all over the hand.

"Let me see," John's voice says.

Mark's hand disappears from Lee's cock but is replaced by John's. Another firm grip around his dick John starts to slowly wank Lee off in this alley.

"Oh God," Lee whispers.

Mark breaks the kiss and Lee realises that no one is holding him against the wall anymore. Looking at these two older men they are both smiling at him and Lee looks down to see John wanking his rock-hard cock.

His breathing was getting heavier and his body was reacting to the handjob. Feeling his ball's tensing Lee panicked that he was about to cum right there in the alley.

"That will do," John said with a light chuckle and pulled his hand out of Lee's trousers.

Although Lee was disappointed, he was grateful to not have to cum in public.

"Let's get going," Mark said as the two men walked out of the alley leaving Lee stood there.

This is it I can pull up my trousers and go home, Lee thought.

"Are you coming?" John said from the end of the alley.

"Definitely," Lee replied solidifying his acceptance on what was going to happen tonight.

CHAPTER 6

One Night Being a Bottom

"Here we are," Mark said.

Lee looked up and saw a large very nice-looking house. Clearly, one of these two made a lot of money.

"Are you ready?" John asked taking a firm grip on Lee's arse.

"Y-yes," Lee stuttered back having made his decision.

John pulled Lee's head to the side and forced his tongue inside of Lee's mouth. After breaking the kiss, he said, "Good," and the three headed inside.

The noise of the door closing made Lee acknowledge that this was actually about to happen. Years of fantasising was about to become a reality.

Mark grabs Lee's hand and pulls him towards a bedroom.

"I'll go and get everything we need," John said leaving the room with the door open.

"Come here!" Mark said firmly grabbing Lee and pulling him in for another kiss.

Giving in to his desire, Lee wrapped his arms around this larger, older man and kissed him passionately. His own tongue rubbing against this man as the two made out.

"Mmmm," Lee moaned into his mouth as Mark started to unbutton Lee's shirt.

Before long Lee's shirt was being pulled off and Mark started to work on his trousers. With ease Lee kicked them off along with his boxers and he was now fully naked making out with this man. Feeling his strong hands running over his body touching his skin.

"I see you started without me," John said with a laugh.

Mark didn't break the kiss but Lee felt John's hands gripping onto his arse cheeks and running them all over his back. When he felt John's lips and tongue on the back of his neck and his shoulders Lee's legs felt like jelly and he moaned loudly into the kiss.

A hand gripped Lee's chin and pulled his head back, leaning around, Lee opened his eyes to see John going in for a kiss.

With John behind him, grabbing his arse and forcing his tongue into Lee's mouth, Mark stayed at the front pushing his body against the young boy's and explored his body with his hands.

Lee's cock was twitching over and over dying to be touched.

Mark pulled Lee's face back and started to kiss him while John touched his body.

Over and over, the two men would take turns kissing the young, naked boy, knowing that he was getting more and more turned on.

John then walked to the side of Lee and pushed his face into their kiss. With all three of their mouths open and their tongues pushing out the three men had a three-way kiss. Lee was in heaven and felt like he could explode from his horniness.

The two men break the kiss and take a step back. Lee's mind is going crazy now and he has to stop himself from going in for another kiss.

"Undress me," Mark firmly ordered.

Without hesitation Lee walks towards him and begins to pull his shirt over his head, followed by undoing his trousers and pulling them down. Looking at Mark, he sees the first other cock in real life, that he's ever seen. He is clearly the longer one of the two cocks that Lee has seen in the photos.

"Now me," John ordered.

Lee did the same undressing John until the three of them stood there completely naked.

Lee desperately wanted to touch the other men's cocks but stopped himself.

"Lie down on the bed," John ordered.

Lee wasted no time getting onto the bed lying down he looks at the two naked men. Their big, hard cocks making him drool in his mouth.

Not saying a word Mark climbed onto the bed. Lee watches as Mark's lips start to give little kisses to his calves slowly working his way up Lee's leg. His warm tongue dragging along Lee's thigh forcing his body to twitch in anticipation.

"Oooohhhh," Lee moaned when he watched the older man's mouth wrap around his cock. His wet tongue starts to flick along Lee's cock head and Lee clenches his hands in pleasure.

"Mmmm," Mark moans around Lee's cock as his head is slowly moving up and down taking Lee's thick cock deeper into his mouth.

"Oh God," Lee moans watching this man suck his cock better than any woman has done previously.

"Mark's an expert at sucking cock," John said making his way onto the bed.

"I can see that," Lee let out in a gasp of moans.

"I need a taste of this young cock," John said pulling Mark's head back as John's lips replace his around Lee's cock.

"Fuuckk!" Lee panted out not believing he is having two men sucking his cock.

Feeling a pair of hands pushing his legs wider Mark's head delves down and Lee feels a wet tongue massaging his smooth balls. The double sensation was forcing him to see stars.

"This... Is... Wild..." Lee panted.

Four hands touching his body, the mouth around his cock and the tongue on his balls, Lee was in heaven.

Closing his eyes Lee could only feel that Mark had stopped licking his balls and was moving up the bed. Opening his eyes again he saw Mark now stood over him. His long, thick cock, with a glint of precum coming out of the end, hanging over him.

"Are you ready to become a cocksucker?" Mark asked.

Looking down at John who is still bobbing up and down on his dick, Lee looked back at Mark and just nodded, letting out a quiet moan.

Mark knelt down in front of Lee's face lightly gripping his short hair and pulled his face towards his long, thick cock.

Keeping his eye contact with Mark, Lee licks his lips and opens his mouth, accepting his first ever cock into his mouth.

As soon as his lips wrapped around the cock, and he tasted his precum on his wet tongue, Lee felt like he was in his natural position and filled with joy. It was even better than he had hoped.

"Mmmmm," he moaned out still staring into Mark's eyes who was smiling down at him.

"Good boy," Mark said stroking Lee's hair.

Finally closing his eyes, Lee tightened his lips around Mark's cock and slowly pushed his head forward, taking the cock deeper into his mouth. Pulling back his lips ran down the cock. Lee ran his tongue slowly up, stroking it along the head of the cock and getting a stronger taste of precum in his mouth.

"Mmmm," he moaned again from the taste and as John began to deep throat his cock.

From this position Lee couldn't bob too much forward and take more of the cock in his mouth. But he still lovingly bobbed up and down taking just past the head into his mouth. Lovingly massaging the head with his tongue running it down the ridges and along the slit.

"Oooh yeah," Mark moaned, "you look great with a thick cock in your mouth."

"Mmmm," Lee moaned not believing he has finally actually doing it.

Mark didn't move, he just allowed this young boy, his new conquer, to suck up and down on his cock.

After a few minutes of lovingly sucking on this cock John sat up and walked off before returning.

Lee continued to keep sucking Mark's big cock when he felt John's hands pushing his legs apart. His body jumped when he felt a cold, wet finger running around his little arsehole.

This is it, I'm about to take another step. I want this, I need this!

"MMMMMM!" Lee moaned around Mark's cock as John slid a well lubed finger knuckle deep into his arsehole.

"Oh yeah, he's nice and tight," John said to Mark.

"I bet he won't be as tight after tonight," Mark laughed back.

Lee doesn't care that they are talking about him like this he was too busy pleasing this cock. It wasn't hard for John so start sliding his finger in and out of Lee's arsehole.

Mark starts to push his cock forward, forcing more of it into Lee's mouth who happily accepts it, as John's fingering gets faster and faster.

"Mmmmm!" Lee moaned when John pushed a second, lubed finger inside of his arse.

Feeling the rim of his arse stretching around the fingers was surreal a mix of pain and pleasure. Lee was actually glad that John had stopped sucking his cock because he was certain he would cum in a second.

For a few minutes Lee kept bobbing up and down on the big cock as John started to pick up the pace of fingering the young boy.

He felt a third fingertip start to press at his arsehole and Lee braced himself to be stretched even further.

"MMMMM!" he grunted over the cock as John forced the third finger knuckle deep inside him.

"Oh yeah, he's taking it like a pro!" John said as he quickly started to pump the three fingers in and out of Lee's arsehole.

The pleasure from getting fingered was too much, Lee pulled the cock from his mouth and looked down. His legs were spread wide and bent up, John was smiling back at him, pumping his three fingers in and out of his stretched arsehole.

"Who's getting his arse first?" Mark asked.

"Urgh!" Lee grunted when John pushed his fingers even deeper than before letting out deep grunting moans.

"You got to be the first cock in his mouth I'm getting this arse," John said to Mark.

Lee sat up on his shoulders, not believing that his arsehole is getting fingered by three fingers, whilst these two talked about who gets to fuck him, as if he wasn't there.

"Fine," Mark said in disappointment, "but I'm definitely getting a go in that arse."

"He'll take my thick cock to stretch him open then your cock to get deeper than anything he could expect," John said fingering Lee faster and faster.

"What do you say?" Mark said gripping Lee's hair and pulling his gaze to him.

Lee was panting for breath as he was getting fingered.

"Uuuurrggghhh!" he grunted and nodded at Mark not being able to find any words.

Leaning down Mark shoved his tongue forcefully into Lee's mouth. Running his tongue against the young boy, who was moaning into his mouth, Mark pulled back just an inch and said, "You did say you wanted to be our dirty little slut didn't you?"

"Y-yes, Sir," Lee moaned nodding at him.

"Good boy," Mark said stepping away.

"Right get up and on your hands and knees slut," John said pulling his fingers away from Lee's arse.

Doing as he was told, Lee sat up, turned around and got onto his hands and knees. This is a position he has fucked Steph in many times before.

"Are you ready to be a proper gay little slut for us?" John said slapping Lee's arse cheeks.

"Yes, Sir!" Lee said happy with his decision.

"I'm going to fuck you raw and fill your little hole with cum!" John told him.

Lee was planning on using condoms, however, right now he was willing to do anything for these to amazing men.

"I want to watch your face as you take your first cock and become a true bottom bitch!" Mark said sitting in front of Lee although Lee couldn't take his eyes off of his cock.

"Ooohh!" Lee jumped when he felt more cold lube being poured onto his arsehole, followed by a hand gripping his hand.

This is it I'm about to be fucked by another man.

Feeling the head of the cock pressing against his arsehole Lee naturally clenched.

SPANK!

"Open up you little, young slut!" John ordered.

Calming himself Lee relaxed his arse and waited for John to start to push.

"Fuuuckk," Lee grunted as he felt the cock slowly pushing at his arse. He is sure this cock isn't going to fit inside.

"Shhh, just take it," Mark whispered sitting in front of him and smiling.

Gritting his teeth Lee relaxed more and tried to not focus on the cock that was about to force its way inside him.

"FUCK!!!" he shouted loudly when the head of John's fat fucking cock slipped inside him.

"Fucking hell! He's so tight!" John moaned to Mark.

"Please! You're too big!" Lee shouted. When he tried to push forward John gripped his thighs and held him still.

"Be quiet and take it you little slut!" Mark said moving to Lee and forcing his tongue into his mouth for a sloppy, spit filled kissed. Pulling back, he kept his face an inch away and said, "You wanted this, you wanted to be our little gay whore! Now take his cock like a good bitch!"

Lee just nodded back knowing that he did want this but right now his arse stung like a bitch.

John kept the head of his cock lodged in Lee's arse for a few minutes revelling in the pleasure of this virgin hole tightly wrapping around his cock. Looking at his arse, it looked stretched beyond belief around his thick cock and the rim of his arse was tightly hugging his cock.

Trying to control his breathing Lee felt more lube being poured over him and John started to push further.

"Oh fuck!" he grunted.

"That's it boy, accept my cock!" John moaned back as he pushed deeper and deeper.

The only thing keeping Lee going was knowing that John's cock wasn't as long as Mark's.

As John pushed deeper and deeper the feeling of his cock was never ending. When Mark suddenly stood up and faced the other way, getting onto his hands and knees in front of Lee as he turned his head back and ordered him, "Eat my arsehole slut! It'll distract you from the pain in your arse."

Although Lee has fantasised of sleeping with men, he never took much thought into licking another man's arse. However, right now he would take the happy distraction.

With his hands gripping into the bedsheets Lee pushed his head forward and in between Mark's arse cheeks. Putting spit onto his tongue he pulled it out and dragged it along Mark's tight looking arsehole.

"Oh yeah, rim his arse you little whore!" John said spanking and gripping Lee's arse.

"Mmm that's nice," Mark moaned.

Knowing he was giving this older man pleasure, Lee was set to rimming him properly. Sticking out his tongue, he started to run it all over his tight hole, flicking it up and down. As he straightened his tongue and pushed it deep into the arsehole, he felt John push his cock further inside of him.

Eating Mark's arse Lee suddenly felt the feel of John's skin touching his.

"FUUUCKKK!!" he shouted loudly knowing he had all of John's cock balls deep in his arsehole.

"Good slut! You've taken my entire cock in your little arsehole! You'll never be the same now! You may say that you're straight but you will always be the little whore that took my thick cock!" John shouted.

"OOOHHH!!" Lee shouted in pleasure to John's words.

He continues to eat Mark's arsehole while John kept his cock firmly balls deep. His own arse slowly getting used to being so fucking stretched.

John starts to slowly pull his cock back and then push it back in letting Lee get used to his size. For a few minutes he slowly fucks the boy's tight arsehole until he can feel it loosening around him.

"I'm going to fuck you properly now," John warned.

"Oooookay," Lee grunted still feeling the burning around his arse but also followed by some pleasure.

A quick thrust out and in then John holds his cock balls deep yet again.

"FUCK!" Lee grunted.

"Mark, fill this slut's mouth so he can't keep moaning!" John shouts across.

"Gladly!" Mark says standing up and pulling his arse away from Lee's mouth, "although he was great at eating my arsehole!"