Bottom for the Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly, Mark's long cock appeared in front of Lee's face. Before he could react, Mark forced his cock into Lee's mouth and he was taking a dick from both ends.

He was theirs now, there was no escape and Lee knew he was going to stay still and take it. Mark and John both knew they had Lee where they wanted him. He may have resisted at first but now they were going to fuck him and destroy his arsehole until he was no longer a straight boy.

Without any warning John started to roughly fuck the young boy's arsehole, slapping his thighs against Lee as he bottomed inside of him.

At the same time Mark started to fuck Lee's mouth. This wasn't the loving blowjob that Lee gave earlier his mouth was just a hole for Mark to use.

Every thrust Mark would go deeper into the boy's mouth forcing him to gag but not letting up. Lee could feel spit pouring down his chin.

"Fucking little slut!" Mark moaned.

Roughly gripping Lee's hair, he shoved his cock as deep as possible down his throat. Lee could feel it lodged down his throat his tongue flicking along the shaft as he gagged.

"GGLLGGGG!" was the only sound Lee could make.

It was rough, it was harsh and Lee fucking loved it! This is what he wanted! He wanted to be used like a dirty slut, to be fucked hard and made to take it.

"Been teasing us all week and he tried to back out. Well look at you now with two cocks fucking you!" John grunted as he fucked Lee's arse faster and faster.

"That's right!" Mark moaned, "taking our cocks like a fucking whore!"

"Glggg... Gllgg... Glgg!" Lee gagged over and over around Mark's cock.

His cock came out of his mouth and a pile of spit poured down the young boy's chin. Then Mark's tongue forcefully dove into his mouth and Lee accepted it kissing him back.

"You like it don't you slut?" Mark asked staring at him.

"Yeeess, Sir!" Lee moaned, "urgh! Fuck! So thick! Lee grunted.

"Give me a go of that arse!" Mark ordered.

"Fuck!" Lee shouted when John pulled out of his arse quickly.

Like a ragdoll Mark grabbed Lee and threw him onto his back. Grabbing his ankles, Mark rested them onto his shoulder and lined his cock up with Lee's arse.

"Ready slut?" he asked looking at Lee whose face was in pure ecstasy.

"Ready," Lee whispered back.

Holding his cock Mark easily pushed into Lee's arse which was already stretched from John's cock.

"Fuccckk, meeee!!" Lee shouted as Mark's long cock delved deeper than he could've imagined. It felt like his cock is in his stomach.

"Oh yeah! You have eight inches of cock balls deep in your little cunt!" Mark shouted.

"Fuck yes!" Lee shouted.

Mark wasted no time keeping Lee's legs on his shoulders as he thrusted in and out of his definitely no longer virgin arsehole.

With his head hung over the mattress a shadow formed over Lee's face and John's cock appeared. Lee didn't care that this cock was just in his arse and happily opened his mouth.

With his head leaning back he wrapped his lips around John's fat cock and let him fuck his face while Mark fucked his arsehole.

The only sounds coming from this room were skin hitting skin and the sound of Lee gagging on John's fat cock.

"Do you think we've created a lifetime bottom?" Mark's voice said.

Lee's eyes were closed, his hands gripping the bed sheet and just enjoying the feel of two cocks fucking both of his holes.

"Oh yeah! Won't be long until he wants another go with our cocks!" John said.

Pulling his cock from Lee's mouth, John says to him, "What do you say whore? Are you a permanent bottom?"

Lee's head was spinning from pleasure and before he could reply John forced his tongue into Lee's mouth and made out with him as Mark carried on ruining his arsehole.

"Where are you going to cum?" Mark asked John.

Pulling his mouth from Lee's face and whipping the spit around Lee's chin around the young boy's face, John said, "I'm going to cum all over this slut's face."

"Good idea," Mark said.

Lee's face, covered in spit, he went to speak but John shoved his cock back down his throat.

"I won't last much longer in this straight boy's arsehole!" Mark announced.

"Gay boy, get on your knees!" John ordered grabbing Lee's shoulders and forcing him to the ground.

Pulling himself to his knees Lee looks up and sees both big men as they stood over him wanking their hard cocks.

Without saying anything he sits up and grabs both cocks in his hands and starts wanking them. Opening his mouth, he wraps his lips around Mark's long cock, bobbing up and down on it, giving him a sloppy blowjob like a porn star.

After a few seconds of bobbing, he pulls his mouth away and wraps it around John's thick cock.

Kneeling there, completely naked and covered in his own spit, Lee alternates between bobbing up and down on both cocks.

"Open your mouth and close your eyes slut!" John orders.

Doing as he was told the last thing Lee saw before closing his eyes was these two men wanking their big cocks over his face.

He could hear their wet cocks moving above him. Suddenly, John moaned, "Here I cum slut!"

"Coat his fucking face!" Mark moaned.

One, heavy, thick load of cum landed on Lee's forehead. Followed by shot after shot landing all over his face. It seemed he was trying to get everywhere but his mouth but Lee was happy enough to get one load landing directly on his tongue and swallowing it all down, tasting his delicious cum.

Then more cum started to harshly fire onto his face as clearly the other one came. He could feel shot after shot landing on his face, his hair and dripping down his body. He felt like such a slut taking a facial off these two men.

His face and hair felt completely coated in cum when they finally stopped. With his mouth wide open a thick cock went into his mouth and Lee lovingly sucked any last drops of cum from it. Then he proceeded to do the same to the other.

After both of their cocks went soft, they both pulled away. Using one finger Lee wiped his eyes and could finally open them to see Mark and John standing over him smiling.

"Do you think he deserves to cum?" Mark asked John.

Lee had almost forgotten about his cock just enjoying the pleasure from these two men. Except now he thought about it his cock was dying to be touched.

"Yes, please," he weakly said the taste of cum filling his senses.

"Lie on the bed," Mark ordered.

Straight away Lee rushed to lie down the cum dripping off of his face.

As he lay down his face and hair felt sticky but right now, he can only focus on Mark and John both walking towards him.

The get between his legs which he spreads wide and John laughs and says, "Look at that gaped arsehole!"

"Yeah, definitely not a virgin anymore. We broke him in properly," Mark said back.

Then, John's mouth wrapped around Lee's cock. He bobbed up and down as Mark began to lick his balls.

Lee watches as John and Mark take turns sucking on his big, hard cock. Every time he was about to cum, they would stop.

Then, John took one side of Lee's cock and Mark took the other. He watched as their tongues ran up either side and their mouths would meet in the middle.

Having both men sucking his cock was a wonderful feeling. It didn't take long for Lee's balls to start to tense up and he knew he was about to cum.

"Fuck, fuck! I'm gonna cum!" Lee shouted.

"Good boy!" Mark shouted wrapping his lips around Lee's cock and masterfully bobbing up and down.

"FUUUCKKK!" Lee screamed as his cock erupted into Mark's mouth. More cum than he has ever produced poured out of him.

After taking his entire load, Lee watched in amazement as Mark pulled John in for a kiss. He can see their tongues both covered in cum as they swapped it between their mouths.

After that the two men moved up to Lee's mouth. Happily, Lee opened his mouth and the three had another three-way kiss, his cum spreading between all of their mouths.

"Mmmm," Lee moaned into their mouths swallowing down plenty of his own cum.

For a while the three kissed passionately as the two men ran their hands all over Lee's body. All he could smell was the cum that covered his face.

After breaking the kiss, Lee looked up at both men and said, "I thought you were going to cum in my arsehole?"

The End.