Bottom School

Story Info
Living at an all boys college in space means real temptation.
3k words
3.98
8.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 1

The suns early morning beams cracked over the horizon and its welcome hands stretched generously over the green pastures and trees that intermingled with the buildings that made up Otterport Elite Academy.

Otterport was an upper-class district of academies and military bases that were built inside of a large off-planet enclosure that orbited a gas giant in the Otter sector of the Salty Milk Galaxy.

There was no direct view of outside space from inside the enclosed spaceport, but a simulated sun and sky were achieved by a mixture of holographic projectors and screening placed all over the inside of the spaceport hull.

As the simulated sun rose, many boys attending the Academy began emerging from their housing complexes, stretching their strong thighs and arms and preparing for a run around the academy running track.

These 18 to 21 year old boys would train in thin, synthetic silk shorts and tank tops that would hang loosely off their muscular bodies.

Jamie didn't like to run, he liked to stay fit by swimming several hours every afternoon.

So in the mornings he had nothing else to do but sit on the steps outside the math hall and watch the other boys jog around the track.

Jamie sat this particular morning on the second lowest step and peeled an orange as he watched the boys run around.

As the boys ran, their small silky shorts would flap in the breeze and allow an onlookers sight all the way up to the bouncing dicks held back by black standard issue briefs underneath.

From the back you could occasionally see slivers off bare, smooth bottom because the briefs weren't quite long enough to cover the boys entire ass-cheeks.

Jamie liked to watch their arms slowly pump up and down as they ran around the track. As their arm would go up it would reveal their smooth creamy side torso's, up to their armpits sporting short patches of sweat laden armpit hair.

When their arms would go back down again he could see their biceps tensing as the entire body worked to push the body the extra amount it needed to keep going.

This morning ritual kept him happy through the rigorous exams, the mind breaking assignments and constant discipline required by the academy.

Despite how good this all was however, it was nothing compared to the glory of the moment when Lexi would come out and join the guys.

Lexi never joined them in time because he slept in later, but clearly the beauty sleep was working.

Lexi came out on cue, 20 minutes after everyone else; and as usual he looked ground-breakingly beautiful.

Lexi had long white-blonde hair that fell over his face and needed to be tied back when he ran.

His pale white legs were completely hairless, Jamie had no idea if this was natural or not. But there was no way his hairless armpits were natural.

Lexi began to run and pretty quickly worked up a sweat. Lexi's cheeks would turn pink as he ran and this sight made Jamie hard. But nothing turned Jamie on quite like Lexi's enormous cock.

Lexi had a monster penis that bounced heavily as he ran. The tiny black jocks he wore were clearly strained by the pressure as each bounce seemed to stress them more and lower the shorts on his hips.

Lexi would have to pull his shorts up every couple of laps to counter the slow slide down his sexy flat stomach lower and lower, as if begging him to show Jamie everything they had hidden beneath.

Jamie held his breath, he always wished for the shorts to fall off entirely.

Lexi would make a joke of it, he'd laugh and pull them back up. But it would be all Jamie would need to give him a lifetime of happiness.

Jamie's asshole ached as he tried to avoid imagining Lexi's incredible dick sliding into it.

Jamie wanted nothing more than to take all of Lexi inside of him, and he began to sweat at the thought.

Jamie closed his eyes and allowed himself to drift into imagination.

Slowly he slipped his fingers down the front of his shorts, past his pre-cum oozing dick, down to his begging asshole.

He began to push on the entrance to the hole, teasing it as it begged for Lexi and pleaded to be released from its underwear prison.

Jamie's legs opened wider and he continued to push on the entrance with two fingers and sighed with pleasure.

"Lexi" he whispered as one of his fingers made its way inside the entrance to the hole.

"Yes?"

Came a deep voice directly in front of him.

Jamie's hand shot out of his pants in a flash and his eyes whipped open.

There, standing in front of him, was Lexi. His foot was up on the step next to him allowing his shorts to ride all the way up his thigh.

His dick hung suspended in the black briefs that could easily be seen out the bottom of the shorts.

Lexi's hands were on his hips and his face seemed amused.

Jamie was beside himself with embarrassment, he had no idea what to say and just sat in complete silence, willing himself to disappear.

"Don't stress about it little man" Lexi joked, his perfect smile stretched across his face.

"But maybe put that little buddy away," he gestured to Jamie's crotch.

Somehow while Jamie was ripping his hand out of his shorts, he'd managed to pull the head of his dick out with it.

His penis head now clung to the outside of his shorts, suspended by the waistband.

Jamie readjusted his shorts as Lexi jogged away to get breakfast. Jamie hung his head in his hands, his will to live slowly slipping away into deep space.

Morning passed and afternoon crept around. Jamie spent it in the pool, doing laps and cooling himself down from the horny and stressful morning he'd had at the running track.

Jamie tried to relax as he did laps up and down the pool.

His slender body was marked by small patches of armpit hair and a thin snail trail that led down to a concealed, below average penis hidden inside his swimming trunks.

Where he lacked in penis size he made up for with an incredible bubble butt, something that was being noticed from a distance.

Jaime looked up from the pool when he reached the far end and spotted someone watching from the distance. He went to swim again, then realized that it was indeed a person watching, so he surfaced again but the mysterious stranger had vanished.

Part 2

The next morning Jamie came back out to watch the runners as he always had, but today did not want to be seen or recognized as he was sure Lexi would have probably told everyone what had happened and he would now be the laughing stock of the campus.

Jamie sat beside the math department stairs in the unlit alley with a baseball cap and dark glasses covering his eyes.

As he sat and waited he sipped coffee and checked his watch, eagerly waiting the expected 20 minutes for Lexi's arrival.

On cue, Lexi turned up 20 minutes after everyone else and began jogging lightly around the track. Lexi looked towards the stairs, he was clearly looking for Jamie; this made Jamie shrink even more into the cover of darkness.

Every time Lexi came around the near side of the track he checked for Jamie, but Jamie couldn't be seen.

Unfortunately the cover of darkness was only a temporary safety-net as the rising sun gradually took care of shadows yet to be illuminated by its unforgiving rays.

This time when he lapped around, Lexi saw a disguised but clearly recognizable Jamie squatting in the alley; his face lit up with happy recognition.

Lexi began to run faster around the track, his shorts slipping high up his milky thighs and his brow beginning to sweat and his cheeks turn red.

Jamie loved this part and couldn't help taking off his glasses and taking a step forward.

As Lexi rounded the corner of the field and came past Jamie this time he gave a strong wink and indicated downward with his eyes.

Jamie looked down and saw Lexi's shorts riding high.

As his left leg fell back and his right leg moved forward Jamie was able to see clearly what Lexi had wanted him to see in the warm, revealing morning light.

Lexi wasn't wearing the black jocks.

Hanging between the side of his risen black shorts and pale thigh was Lexi's enormous, bare and beautiful snowy white dick.

His circumcised penis was pink around the head and had a deep dark vain running down the side.

Lexi's whitish, pink balls hung behind his glorious dick and completed the beautiful display.

Jamie couldn't believe what he was seeing, his mouth hung with disbelief.

Lexi laughed after seeing Jamie's reaction and with a quick flick of his perfect head he ran off the field and up the stairs of the physical education building on the other side of the field.

Jamie waited for a moment. He felt conflicting emotions rush over him as he wasn't sure what Lexi had meant when he had motioned with his head like that.

Although he was sitting there telling himself he didn't know what it had meant, in reality he did.

He fought himself for a minute, before finally running across the field, dodging the other runners and into the physical education building.

Jamie walked through the building and noticed an open door to the left that had steam barreling out of it.

He walked inside and turned a corner walled off by a tile divider.

On the other side was Lexi, completely naked and showering in the middle of the open shower room.

He stood there with his beautiful body completely on display, washing his white-blonde hair with both hands.

The soap from his hair washed down his face, down his soft neck and flowed across his perfect chest and stomach, down his long white penis and balls, down his legs and onto his pale feet.

He knew that Jamie was there and looking at him, and didn't say anything for a moment.

Jamie shuffled uncomfortably, but was noticeably turned on.

He decided perhaps that Lexi didn't know he was there and that it was best to turn and leave. He turned, but in that moment Lexi called out.

"Get naked and get over here."

Jamie's bravery finally took charge and he removed all of his clothing as fast as he could, throwing them on the bench to the side.

He stood there naked, his legs covered with a light layer of hair and his small patch of black public hair contrasting to Lexi's completely hairless brilliantly white body.

"I said get over here" Lexi reminded him in his deep, soft voice.

Jamie walked gingerly through the water that was rushing towards the drain and stood a few inches in front of Lexi.

Without opening his eyes Lexi reached out and grabbed Jamie, pulling him close so that the two men were under the same water jet.

Water pummeled Jamie's hair and rushed down his neck and back. He shivered for a moment, but the heat of the water and the warmth from Lexi's naked body soon warmed him.

Lexi began to suck his neck and ventured his left hand to Jamie's asshole.

Jamie squeaked with pleasure when Lexi's fingers found the entrance to his asshole and began softly pushing against it.

Lexi's other hand crept down to Jamie's ass-cheek and squeezed it while his other hand continued to do its work on Jamie's hole.

Jamie groaned in pleasure, which turned Lexi on more and caused his large dick to swell to its full size.

Lexi's massive dick stood to attention, white and pink and now pushing against Jamie's naked body.

Lexi turned Jamie around and pushed his shoulders down.

Jamie grabbed onto the seat that was jutting out from the shower wall.

Water continued to assault Jamie from above, and he struggled to breathe as it poured onto the back in his head, pushing his hair down his cheeks.

Lexi spread Jamie's ass-cheeks, bent down and started to suck on Jamie's asshole.

Jamie screamed with surprise pleasure and rolled his eyes back in his head.

Jamie had never felt a pleasure this deep in his life, and as Lexi's talented tongue made its way in, out and around his asshole; Jamie felt like he would never in his life experience ecstasy like this again.

Lexi's tongue made its way around the hole, down between the balls and the hole and even enveloped his balls once or twice.

After ten minutes it was quite enough and Lexi stood up, grabbed his dick, lathered it up and began slowly pushing it into Jamie's asshole.

Jamie let out a long moan as Lexi's fat dick began to stretch out his asshole as it made its way inside of him.

His dream was coming true as Lexi's monster cock ventured further and further inside.

Once it was all the way in he sighed the happiest sigh of his life. It felt like there was more of Lexi inside him than his own organs, then in a moment the pounding began.

Lexi lifted his right leg onto the seat and began pounding Jamie's ass as hard as he could.

Jamie screamed with every pound as he put up his arms to stop his head hitting the tile wall.

Part 3

Other boys started coming into the shower room. The time for running was over and class would start in 20 minutes.

The boys all got naked and started showering off their sweat either side of the two boys while they fucked and screamed.

Jamie began to panic, Lexi could feel his panic as the inside of his ass started to tighten and contract.

Lexi put two strong arms on either side of Jamie's hips to assure him and it worked, Jamie felt better immediately.

Lexi then began to pound even harder and Jamie increased his screaming as he took the incredible pounding and hoped it would never end.

Eventually all good things needed to end however.

Lexi pulled his dick out of Jamie's asshole in a flash, cause the asshole to sucker shut, then immediately open again. It gagged and begged for more.

Lexi turned Jamie back around and sat him down on the bench. He then grabbed the back of Jamie's head and began fucking Jamie's mouth as hard as he had been fucking his ass.

Jamie felt the dick slide past his teeth and down his throat.

It was so difficult to take something so huge without scraping it with his teeth, but Jamie closed his eyes and concentrated on the task while he jerked his own dick with his right hand.

His ass still felt like it had Lexi's dick on it, so Jamie rode the invisible dick while he jerked his own and took the real dick down his throat.

Lexi screamed out and in a moment Jamie's mouth and throat were filled with warm cum pouring out of Lexi's dick.

Jamie swallowed as fast as it came, tasting the sweetness of Lexi's sugary diet.

Jamie couldn't take any more either and shot his own cum up onto Lexi's stomach and all over the floor.

"One of you nasty boys is cleaning that up" scoffed one of the seniors as he strutted out of the room with his towel over his shoulder.

Jamie sat for a moment feeling relief and looked across the shower at Lexi who was sitting on a chair opposite him across the room.

Lexi was stroking his softened dick, clearly still turned on and wanting more.

Jamie decided to put on a show and got on his hands and knees.

"One of us needs to clean this mess up" Jamie said with a smirk plastered on his face.

Lexi's dick hardened once again as his eyes saw what Jamie was doing.

Jamie crawled across the shower floor, licking cum off of it while the water washed it in all directions.

He crawled around the bathroom and continued to gobble the cum until Lexi came over with his dick, hard again and ready to fuck.

He bent down and shoved his hard dick back inside Jamie's stretched out asshole.

Jamie screamed with delight and laid down on the soaking ground and took it with pleasure.

Jamie continued to groan as Lexi pounded him into the tiles until he couldn't take it anymore and came once again, this time entirely into Jamie's body, from the other side this time.

He filled up Jaime's torso with hot cum and Jaime groaned with pleasure as he rolled into his back, put his hands behind his head and sighed with relief.

Outside the sun shone brightly as a large, cloaked vessel sat in the outside darkness, unaware of the sexual pleasure being experienced by two sexy boys down below.

The ship was slowly cutting a melon sized hole into the exterior of the spaceport and in an instant dropped something the size of an apple inside the hole.

BAM!!

The tile divider to the right of the two boys exploded and both naked boys were sent hurtling into the adjacent wall.

They lay together as they slipped unconscious, aided by the knock out gas that was filling the room.

A black mesh net fell over their sleeping bodies as two large men surrounded them, secured them and carried them out into the daylight.

The scene outside was chaos.

An enemy ship had landed onto the running track and all the other buildings were in ruins.

The enemy vessel from Bear faction had somehow silently infiltrated the space port and wreaked havoc with an unknown explosive device.

The naked boys slept on the backs of the large Bear soldiers that were carrying them into the bowels of the enemy ship and away from their faction for the very first time.