MMM Autumn Night Camping

Story Info
Gay guy unexpectedly taken by two straight best friend jocks.
3.2k words
4.66
46.3k
109

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 03/15/2024
Created 10/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are above the age of 18.

*

I was lounging on the couch, eating bagels, trying to sober up before heading to bed after another great night of partying. One of the upperclassmen living in my gay co-op in college got back to the house, sat next to me, and stole some of the blanket I was using.

"Brycen, I just had one of the best nights of my life!"

I peeked up, "Oh yeah?"

"Yeah! I had a threesome!"

I deflated, "Honestly, ew. Why would I want to share a guy with girl?"

He laughed and in a sing-songy voice informed me, "That's not the only kind of threesome there is..."

My drunken brain took a few moments then "OH! Whoah..."

"Yeah, don't you have any attractive guy friends who get along well enough that they wouldn't feel weird seeing each other naked?"

My mind immediately jumped to Patt and Elijah, two of my closest guy friends. Patt was sweeter and more thoughtful, and Elijah was louder and more of the group organizer, but both were fit and sporty. The three of us were like the three musketeers and tried new dumb stuff like sky diving and had dinner together several times a week and had an all around good time. We'd seen each other in very embarrassing situations but always laughed about it.

I was openly gay, but they were both very straight! I shook that thought off. That would be insane.

A few months later...

Elijah, Patt, and I were going camping! It was the weekend before Halloween, and there were tons of Halloween festivities in the town over from our small college. So, we decided to take Elijah's van to check it out then find a camp ground for the night.

The first day was a blast! We got lost in a corn maze, went pumpkin picking, had carmel apples, listened to live music, and went through a haunted house. I hung on for dear life to one or the other of the guys throughout the whole experience, since I was only a little scared! For dinner, we had a mini bbq with Patt's portable little battery run grill. And of course, had a bonfire to roast marshmallows while sharing beer and telling ghost stories.

The only hiccup was that we left the tent to Elijah, and he forgot to pack half the needed stuff to set it up! It was only fall, but nighttime would still be too cold to just sleep in our sleeping bags outside on the ground.

We decided to sleep in the the van. It was dark out, but there was a good amount of light coming from the stars or street lights or something outside. We laid down our sleeping bags and some blankets and such. I was in the middle, because I always got cold the easiest. We laid on our backs, Elijah on my left and Patt on my right. It was spacious enough with a bit of a squeeze but not uncomfortable.

We chatted away as usual. We'd even talked so long in the past that restaurants closed down and had to ask us to leave! I also got a lot of second hand heterosexual experience from the guys because Elijah was a man whore and Patt had serial girlfriends, and neither were shy to share about their experiences. Most of the time, they were hilarious or crazy, and even though it was with women, sometimes it was honestly a little hot to listen to their stories.

Patt broke up with another one of his girlfriends and told us about the hot break up sex he had. I don't know how he always left relationships so amicably! They had rough sex against multiple surfaces inside her apartment, on the kitchen counter, against the wall, and never made it to the bed. Hmmm Honestly, I loved being with a man strong enough to pick me up and throw me on a surface to fuck.

Elijah recently went on a group canoe trip and got a blow job from one of the girls on it from another school. He usually pursues them, but he said she just approached him within the first hour of the trip. What a man's dream! Haha He also always used a condom and got tested regularly for STDs, so at least he was safe about it.

I never gave a lot of details about my sex life, you know, to be sensible to their straight selves, but I told them I recently broke up with my long time boyfriend. They were shocked I hadn't told them about the break up. I said it just happened this week.

Elijah turned his head to look at me and placed his right hand on my leg at the same time Paul rolled towards me and gave a half hug with his arm around the front of my shoulders, trying to comfort me.

"Guys, it's fine! I'm the one who broke up with him. He was great as you both know, but I feel like we just want different things in life, you know?"

"Kicked him to the curb, huh?" Elijah joked.

Patt said, "You know you can talk to us whenever you're upset, right?"

Both kind of rubbed the spots they were touching. I was only wearing shorts that had ridden up, so their hands and arms were skin on skin. It did actually feel nice.

"Seriously guys, I'm not upset about it now, but I'll let you know if I ever am. Okay?"

"Good."

"Great."

They retracted their hands. We talked about what halloween costumes we're going to wear this year and other random stuff. As my alcohol buzz wore off and the night went on, I started getting colder. You'd think a van would be warmer, but an insulated tent is better than a car that's shut off and is just a metal box. I kept trying to bury into my sleeping bag when Patt noticed. "Are you cold, Brycen?"

"Yeah, aren't you guys?"

"I mean it's a little chilly but not really."

Elijah jumped in, "That's because we have more muscles." He flexed his muscles like the bro dude he is. I rolled my eyes. "Hey, don't roll your eyes at me."

"You can't even see that well right now."

"It's not that dark, and I know you! Anyways, let's combine our sleeping bags. Body heat and all that." Elijah started unzipping one side of his sleeping bag, and Patt did the same.

Elijah cozied right on up to me. His warm upper body and legs resting against me, but he kept distance between his hips. He was probably hard, that man whore. "Wait, Elijah, are you naked?"

"Unfortunately not. I usually sleep naked, but I put on boxers for decency. Patt, I know what you're going to say, don't say it."

We all laughed.

Patt got closer but didn't rest against me like Elijah did. He held my hands. "Wow, you're hands are freezing." He rubbed my fingers. "They're also so slender." I didn't know if that was a compliment or not so ignored it.

I sighed. "Thanks guys, you both really are human furnaces."

As we talked, Elijah's breath was tickling my ear, which is one of my sensitive spots. I tried to wiggle a little away, but he must have thought I was shivering, because he pulled me tighter against him. Now his lips brushed against me as he talked sometimes, and I couldn't help squirming.

"Brycen, are you still cold or what?" He asked.

"I- I, uh... this is embarrassing, but can you move your head away from my ear?"

"Oh sorry! I'll talk quieter, didn't mean to yell in your ear."

"No, it's not..."

"Oh, you're ticklish here?" They know I'm very ticklish in general.

"Ah!" He licked my ear then pulled on it! He teased me more, and I wiggled more against both their bodies. "No, it's not that!"

"Riiiight."

I tried to cover my ear with my hand, but he grabbed my wrist and held it out of the way. I tried with my other hand and he added that one to the one held captive above my head.

Patt reached over me gently shoving Elijah, "Come on man, that's enough." But he was laughing too.

Now I was surrounded by their warm, hard bodies, wrapped in their muscled arms, and Elijah sucked on my earlobe.

I moaned, and they froze.

Patt who was slightly hovering over me stilled in his rough housing with Elijah. He looked down at me, my lips slightly parted and my cheeks probably red from embarrassment, "You're flushed."

Omg! That did not just happen. I still couldn't move my hands. I squeezed my eyes shut, trying to hide any way possible. I hoped my eyes didn't show how turned on I was.

"You look cute, Brycen, like an angel."

When I opened my eyes, he was staring deeply into my eyes with such sincerity, it made me relax. Patt was the sweetest and just the cutest.

Another voice growled, "Yeah, you're so sexy, almost like a girl." Aaaand there's Elijah.

That made me laugh. "I'm definitely not a girl-" my laugh was cut off when he sucked my ear again and grabbed my hip. I tried to hold in my whimpering little noises but failed. So embarrassing! Wait, I thought we established I wasn't just feeling ticklish, so they'd stop. Elijah lapped my earlobe, flicking it with his tongue, back and forth. I wiggled, my hands still held above my head by Elijah.

Patt teasingly whispered in my other ear, "Is this exciting you, angel?" Gah! They needed to stop! I refused to answer. Patt trailed little kisses down my neck. He licked his way back up then breathed on my ear. "You can be honest with us. We'll know anyways..." His hand trailed down my body, and I tried to turn my hips away from him. His hand brushed over my obvious erection.

"Ah!" I bucked into his hand, but it was gone just as fast as it came.

Elijah's voice cut in, "Woah, you're so responsive. Chick or not, watching you squirm is hella hot."

Patt caressed up my neck to my cheek. I was biting my lip. He pulled at my bottom lip. "Can I kiss you?"

"What?"

He kissed my cheek. Then he kissed my lips! I froze and boy did he work my mouth, slow and tender and seductive.

At some point, Elijah must have let go of my hands, because I could move them again. I put my hand on Patt's chest to push him away, but he laid his hand over mine and held it against his chest, kind of telling me to keep it there.

Then he reached for my thigh and brought my leg over his hips, his fingers firmly caressed my leg down from the back of my knee to the bottom of my ass cheek. His erection rested against my stomach (when did he get hard?), and he shifted down to line it up against my growing one and rubbed against me. Oh! That felt good!

Elijah pushed his hard on against me from behind. "Brycen, you have the most seductive bubble butt I've ever seen. I want to rub against it all night," he grunted and grinded, mouthing my neck.

"Hmmm..." I felt overwhelmed. It felt good. What was happening right now? "Wait! Guys, stop!"

Patt and Elijah pulled back. I rolled on my back, my chest heaving up and down while I tried to catch my breath, which caught their attention. Without a shirt on, my nipples were peaked and apparently begging for attention. Patt grabbed the stiff edge of a blanket and used it to scrape across one of my nipples.

"Ah!" I don't know why that sensation felt so good. He did it again, slowly. I arched up, my body wanting more.

Elijah took it from him and did my other nipple.

I was really hard. I pressed the heel of my hand to my dick, trying to find relief. Patt rubbed his hand between my inner thighs, getting closer and closer. Then he pulled out from between my thighs, pushed my hand away, and slipped his hand over my stomach and under the top of my shorts. He caressed the head of my cock over my briefs, stroked my shaft, then moved lower. He massaged one testicle then the other.

Elijah bit then sucked my nipples. I gasped. I grabbed Patt's hand to place over my hard on again and grinded against his hand. His breathing became uneven.

Elijah grabbed my cheeks and gave me a searing kiss that engulfed me.

Patt pulled off my shorts then undressed himself. Patt was a little leaner than Elijah but his abs were just as defined.

They both paused to watch as they pulled down my underwear, their eyes were glued to me. My hard dick popped up and slapped against my stomach.

"You're bare," Elijah groaned as he squeezed and pumped his dick, which had apparently been freed at some point.

Their gazes and the air hitting my dick was like an aphrodisiac. I could feel myself dripping precome. The light from outside caught the droplets, glistening. The guys spread my legs wide, leaving me open, and I wiggled and pumped my hips, humping air. Without thinking, I clenched my exposed hole. I needed relief!

Patt settled between my legs. He kissed the inside of one knee, ran his nose down my leg, inhaled at my groin, smelling me, then went back up the other leg and kissed the inside of my other knee but a little lower down. He kept repeating this over and over, kissing closer and closer to me. He looked so hot, a big tease, knowing he was driving me crazy! He also seemed infatuated with my smell. I would have been embarrassed if I wasn't so turned on! But when he finally kissed the crease of where my thighs met my core, he just breathed on me.

"Patt, please!" It was driving me insane. His fingers brushed my hole and proded. "Ugh!"

Elijah bumped Patt, "Dude," he said, as he jerked himself. Ugh his muscles were nice as they flexed.

Patt nipped the inside of my thigh and relented. He moved up my body as Elijah took his place.

Elijah licked my cock, which jerked, bottom to top. But then veered back down under my balls and across my perineum and started licking my hole!

"Y-you don't have to do that-" He shoved his tongue in. "Oh yeah!!" He twirled his tongue and pumped in and out. I moaned wantonly.

Patt pumped my dick a few times then leaned down and sucked my cockhead. Oh my god! My back and neck arched in a slient cry.

Patt popped off my cock. "You taste incredible."

I don't even know what sounds I made. Two incredibly hot guys that I adored were wrecking me. Patt sucked me back in his warm wet mouth and bobbed his head up and down, sloppily and obviously inexperienced, but it was soooo good!

"I'm going to come!" I warned and they both stopped.

"Noooo."

"You want this?" Elijah sat up and grabbed his cock. My eyes hungrily ran over him. How did I not know about this beautiful monster of a cock my friend was hiding from me. I nodded my head frantically, losing my voice.

Elijah spread one of my legs wider and slapped his cock head against me repeatedly. Yes!

"More, Elijah!"

He lined up. I stopped him, "Wait, we need... oh you put on a condom and lubed?"

"I'm always prepared," Elijah winked at me, and pushed against my entrance.

"Yes!"

"I don't know how I'm going to last. You're so damn tight," Elijah strained as his eyes were glued to where he entered me. His head popped through my ring of muscle. "Fuck, my cock looks good in your little hole."

I wrapped my legs around Elijah's back. My arms were wrapped around Patt's neck as his big hands molded to my pecs. I sucked on his tongue as he swirled it in my mouth.

As Elijah pumped into me harder, Patt kissed down to suck on my nipples. I reached for his cock and stroked him.

Elijah shoved his cock as far in as it could go and grinded in circles. I could feel the pressure inside me building fast! Elijah rubbed the head of my dick, ugh yes, and pumped into me fiercely. My hole squeezed around him, he felt even bigger.

he shifted angles - ah!!! The straight boy found my prostate! I yelled out and Elijah smiled a big grin and picked up the pace.

My climax hit hard, and he fucked me through my orgasm until he grunted and stilled for his own.

He pulled out to dispose of the condom in a corner. "I'm still hard," he announced with another big grin and wiggled his eyebrows. I giggled.

"My turn, angel." Elijah and Patt switched spots. Patt already had a condom on and lifted my legs over his shoulders. He lifted me up to settle me on Elijah's lap, whose continued hard on nestled between my ass cheeks and he hugged me from behind, running his hands over my sides and all over my body.

Patt rubbed my dick. "Ah I'm sensitive!" He gentled but continued.

He fingered me, scissoring, and I clenched. "You're still so tight." With his other hand, he gathered my precome and licked them off his fingers. "Want the taste of you on my lips as I fuck you."

I returned his gaze and whined. I was so ready to go again.

He pushed through the initial resistence then slipped in, my hole sucking him in. He set a punishing pace. I ran my hands over Patt's chest and arms. Patt's fucking rammed my ass against Elijah's cock. Elijah bit my neck and sucked. My head fell back. Paul did a few long slow strokes then rammed my hole hard. I cried out. I circled my arms behind me, needing something to hold onto. My dick flopped around between us.

Patt repeated. He pumped into me long and steady then quick hard pumps over and over again. I was over sensitized and my entire body felt aflame. He jerked my dick. I pulled Elijah's hair as my orgasm hit, hard and long, stars behind my eyes. I felt Elijah's cum splash against my backside, and Paul lifted my my hips up higher for his final thrusts, stuttered, then orgasmed. He dropped on me.

I was content and warm, sandwiched between these two crazy guys.

Elijah broke the silence of our panting breaths. "Patt, you're heavy, get off."

I immediately went to move. "Sorry! I forgot you're at the bottom of this dog pile," I laughed.

Elijah replied, "No, just Patt's heavy. You can stay on me as long as you want. Round three?"

I laughed then tried to get up. Patt gave me a soft kiss on the lips then lifted both of us off and pushed Elijah to his sleeping bag. Elijah pulled me back, kissed my forehead, and I was placed between them. I rolled on my stomach, cozied up to my pillow, already half asleep. They each threw an arm or a leg over me and followed me into sleep.