Bottoming Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What? It's laundry day," Hunter said, trying to act casual. He blushed despite himself as his friends stared, feeling as exposed as if he'd been naked. "Oh!" he couldn't hold back a gasp when Tom reached out and gave his ass a swat, a strange thrill running through him at the sound of his friend's laughing.

"Look at that jiggle!" the tall man clapped. "I always knew you had a fat ass, dude, but that's...confusing..."

"Nothing confusing about it," Mac grumbled, raising an eyebrow as he licked his lips in Hunter's direction.

The flustered Hunter took a deep breath and tried not to shudder at the sight of his burly friend grabbing his crotch through his shorts. Everything about what just happened was confusing, especially the way he felt. Instead of shooting back insults and telling his friends to fuck off, Hunter wilted, feeling bashful and insecure. Normally he would have made a joke of the whole scenario, but now it was all he could do to keep from shaking. "Can we just get started," he asked, sounding whinier than intended.

He jogged out onto the field as a reflex, immediately regretting the decision. As soon as Hunter started running the uncontrollable bouncing at his rear caused his cock to twtich and harden. Worse, the motion forced the shorts to ride down, exposing the top third of his expansive new globes and the beginning of the deep rift between them for everyone to see. Before he could try and cover himself Tom had jogged out, laughing at the pink strip of supple flesh that the back of his shirt rested on instead of covered.

The taller man reached over to tug the shorts further down as a joke, his hand stopping halfway when he saw the lump in the front. "Oh shit! Guys! He's fuckin' hard out here!" Tom called, pointing at the small tent in Hunter's shorts.

Hunter blushed and looked around frantically, grateful that the park was mostly empty at this time of night. "It happens, alright," he said defensively. "You've never had a boner before? It'll go away...let's just practice..."

Tom shook his head and wrinkled his nose. "Uh, no way, dude. I'm not running around out here with your hard little dick wagging all over the place." The tall jock nodded over at the fieldhouse in the distance. "Go take care of that shit."

Hunter looked back at Mac and Bryan but knew he'd get no help or sympathy from his two friends. He'd react exactly the same way if he'd been in their position. With a frustrated grunt he trotted over to the fieldhouse, feeling humiliated as Tom loudly declared to the other two that he was going to go jerk off.

"Just need to get my shit together," Hunter sighed to the empty locker room as he paced back and forth, trying to will his stubborn cock soft. The constant shifting of his bare cheeks against the clinging mesh of his shorts wasn't helping, nor was the warm breeze wafting against the exposed tops of his globes. He was starting to worry that the issue wasn't his shorts riding down as much as it was his ass continuing to outgrow them, but he told himself that was impossible.

"You good in here?"

Hunter didn't know why his stomach fluttered when he looked up to see Mac's smug face grinning at him from the doorway. "Yeah, I just need a minute. Fuck, man, I don't know what's up with me today..."

Mac laughed, his meaty arms flexing as he reached up to adjust the baseball cap on his head. "I think we all know what's up, dude. You've been sniffin' for cock all along, haven't you?"

Hunter's fluttering stomach dropped. "What? No! Of course not...I just...I'm having a weird day..."

"Hey, none of us care, you just don't need to be so obvious about it, you know? That ass in those shorts is like a flashing invitation." The brawny man laughed and tilted his head to the side, loving how Hunter squirmed under his stern gaze.

"But I'm not! I don't know what...what..." Hunter trailed off, his lean chest heaving as Mac stepped closer. He was confused why the stocky man was acting like this was normal. His friend should have known that his ass wasn't supposed to be this big, nor should the beefy jock have been acting like he was interested in it.

Mac laughed as he reached a piston arm forward, sliding it into the back of Hunter's shorts and gripping a pillowy globe as he pulled the other man forward. He squeezed and kneaded the yielding mound before letting his stubby digits slip against the wiry man's aching hole. "Dude, look at you...you're like a bitch in heat."

"HHHuuuhnnnhhhnnn..." Hunter moaned, leaning against Mac's solid torso for support as his friend's strong, wide fingers made their way inside him.

"Nice and tight," the big man purred, his deep voice rumbling against Hunter's smaller, trembling body. He grinned when his friend started kneading his bigger, bulging pecs, a wild, desperate look in his eyes. "You want me to fuck you right now, don't you?"

"Yeeuuuhh....yes!" Hunter cried, burying his face against Mac's chest. He was mortified at how small and out of control he felt in his friend's arms. He should have been one of the boys, able to hold his own against even his bigger, brawny teammates, not be begging to get fucked by them. The small part of him that was still fighting for control was equally alarmed at how small Mac's meaty paw felt on his fattened globes, but that part was drowned out by the all-consuming need. "Pl...please..." he begged.

"You're gonna have to warm me up first," Mac said, pulling his hand free and stepping away as he nodded down at his shorts.

The emptiness was painful. As soon as Mac's stout digits were removed Hunter was hit with a yearning that nearly knocked him off his feet. The trim young man had never been starving or dying of thirst before, but he imagined the sensations were similar. He didn't even stop to think about it as he tugged Mac's shorts and boxer briefs down in one motion, slurping the other man's thick, sweaty cock into his mouth. He gasped at how large his soft cheeks felt squishing against his furry calves as he sat back on his legs and bobbed his bearded face in earnest. Instead of disgust, the musky scent and feeling of Mac's hardening cock against his tongue filled him with joy. That rigid cock was going to bring sweet relief as soon as he got it ready.

"Oh...okay...easy champ," Mac laughed, stopping Hunter's deep-throating. "You got it goin'...now let's finish it."

Hunter started trembling again, this time from excitement, as Mac guided him up from the ground and manhandled him against a wall of lockers. He leaned forward and thrust his shaking mounds back, gasping when the tight shorts were roughly tugged down.

"Whooooo, goddamn, bro," Mac whistled, giving Hunter's ass a hard swat that set it in motion. He spread the supple soccer balls and pushed inside, his satisfied sigh drowned out by the other man's high pitch wail.

Hunter nearly started drooling as he leaned against the cool metal of the lockers, hanging on to consciousness by a thread. He was overwhelmed by everything that was happening, his lean muscle melting against the onslaught of ecstasy. Mac's rough hands glued to his trim hips made him feel even smaller than his friend's towering brawn already did. Any parts of himself that were able to register the fact that he was getting fucked by another man for the first time were nothing more than quiet, harmless voices on the breeze. Had he been able, the former varsity athlete would have appreciated the symbolism of losing his virginity to a meathead jock in a locker room. It was the kind of things they did with the cheerleaders, only this time he was the one who's ample bottom was getting stuffed.

"Holy shit...we thought you guys were kidding..."

Hunter was so far gone that he couldn't even muster a sense of embarrassment when he turned his head and saw the other guys watching his brains get fucked out. He could feel his small, oozing cock slapping up and down in front of everyone, but their attention was more focused on the clapping cheeks.

"Nah...he's...really into it..." Mac grunted. The big man was like a machine, rolling his hips with expert precision.

"We can hear him all the way in the parking lot," Bryan grinned. The chiseled blonde folded his arms over his impressive chest, laughing when Hunter's glassy eyes landed on the bulge in his shorts.

"He's...he's a...screamer..." Mac grunted, driving in deep. The crowd let out a roar of laughter at Hunter's high pitched shriek that followed. "See?"

"He's still thirsty for it," Bryan said, wagging his hips back and forth. "Look at him...he can't take his eyes off it."

"We gonna take turns?" Mike, a short, stocky brunette stepped forward, licking his lips as he ran a hand over his buzzed scalp. The compact jock's shorts were already tenting from the twitching beast underneath.

"I guess that's up to him," Tom said. The tall stud lifted the bottom of his muscle shirt to show off the outline of his long hose as he grabbed it through his shorts. "You want some of this?"

Hunter nodded and opened his mouth to answer, but all that came out was a low, hungry moan.

**********

"Uhhh...uh-huh...yeah...fuuuuuuck yes..." Hunter hissed, his face buried in the mattress. His fingers clutched the sheets while his inflating ass wagged and shook in the air. The vibrator buzzing against his insides felt good, but it paled in comparison to what happened the night before.

The guys had taken him over and over, and he'd loved every second of it. He felt like he should be embarrassed, or at least worried about his still-growing backside, but there wasn't room for anxiety and mind-numbing bliss at the same time. Never in his wildest dreams did he even think pleasure like that was physically possible.

Mac taking him against the lockers was wonderful, but Bryan fucking him on all fours while he sucked Tom was even better. And when the tall jock had flipped him onto his back and hoisted his legs in the air he couldn't imagine anything better. He didn't even mind when the guys pulled his shirt off and laughed at the way his small cock oozed against his abs. It didn't matter that they called him thirsty and desperate because that's exactly what he was. They could laugh at him and call him whatever they wanted, they could do whatever they wanted, as long as they used their gorgeous cocks to bring him the relief he needed. He was still surprised at how perfect each one had felt. Mac's short, thick cock brought him just as much joy as Bryan's average pole, and Tom's long, thin snake felt just as good with his heavy balls slapping against him as the others had.

When they were finally done with him and had gone their separate ways, Hunter was a junkie needing a fix. He'd stopped at the porn shop on the way home, filling his arms with vibrators and dildos like an alcoholic in a liquor store. He didn't care about the tiny shorts that barely fit or the odd looks he got. He didn't even care about the obvious cum dried on his face and in his beard, or the sticky trails running down his thighs. He just needed to get home and play with his new toys.

Even the flashes of dread he felt at his changing appearance couldn't quench his thirst. When he'd first met up with the guys yesterday his round cheeks had inflated to the size of small melons, and when he'd finally passed out in bed they were like basketballs. The growth had continued overnight and he'd awoken that morning to find his lower back lifted off the bed by what seemed like small beach balls strapped to his lower back. The gravity defying mounds were freakishly huge, looking surgically altered in their impossible size. He appeared photoshopped, his trim waist exploding outwards at the colossal cheeks and chunky thighs that had widened to compensate. None of his underwear or pants would even come close to fitting, but as soon as he was awake the only thing he could think about was getting something inside him.

In a fit of denial he'd tried to work and go about a normal day. That lasted less than an hour before he was back on his bed, howling and whimpering as he shoved various sized silicone rods inside him. He'd eventually settled on the vibrator at its highest setting, but even that just barely scratched the itch.

"Hunter!"

The whimpering jock paused at the unexpected voice, blinking in a daze as he looked around his room. He went bright red when he eventually landed on the face of his boss on his computer screen, the network connection somehow having been pulled up. The older man was equally crimson and obviously flustered as he stared at Hunter's naked, writhing body on the bed.

"What do you think you're doing young man? You turned your camera on...the entire office has been watching you...you...do whatever the hell it is that you're doing! The obscenities you want to engage in on your own time are your business, but doing...that...at work, in front of everyone, is beyond the line. Consider yourself terminated."

"No! Wait, sir!" The realization that he'd just literally been fucking himself in front of all of his coworkers was enough to jar Hunter back to his senses. He hopped off the bed, waddling over to the computer before he realized that only further showed off his oozing five inches. The screen blinked out and went dark before he could say anything else, leaving him to stare at the reflection of his mountainous rear spilling out from behind his tiny waist.

"Oh...oh god...this is really happening..." he stammered, the terror finally beginning to surface. "I've gotta...I've gotta get help. This isn't possible." He frantically pulled on a shirt, the tight, thin cotton resting on the ninety degree shelf sprouting from his back. Pants were a futile endeavor, and he lumbered out into the rest of the house in search of something he could cover his lower half with. He winced as each thunderous step sent tidal waves rippling through his clapping mounds, a pit forming in his stomach when he thought about just how thick and disproportionately bottom heavy he'd become.

"Hunter? Hello?"

As he was stumbling around his living room in a horrified daze, there was a knock at his door. The lumbering man froze, painfully aware of his exposed state. The voice sounded familiar, and he breathed a short sigh of confused relief when he realized it was Joe on the other side. He didn't know why his friend had randomly shown up, but at least it was someone he knew. Then Hunter remembered how things currently stood between them. Lately he'd started to feel guilty about how he'd been treating the other man, but in his current state he was in no position to hash their drama out.

"Uh, I can see you, dude."

Hunter yelped when he looked over and saw Joe looking in at him through an open window. In his panic he hadn't even noticed that he'd been waddling around with the blinds up, his massive, shaking cheeks on display for the entire neighborhood to see. He hurried over to the door and cracked it wide enough for his friend to slip inside. "Get...get in here," he said, quickly shutting the door behind him.

"That's...uh...wow."

Hunter turned and saw Joe giving him a stunned look, his eyes glued to his altered rear. He started to cover himself but realized it was pointless, sighing and sagging his shoulders instead. "What're you doing here?"

"Mac posted an interesting video last night so I thought I should come check on you..." Joe said, pulling out his phone to show Hunter the video of himself getting plowed by his softball buddies.

The bottom heavy jock felt like he'd been kicked in the stomach for the second time that morning when he thought about the hundreds of friends who'd woken up to see him begging to have his plumped cheeks fucked by a group of guys. "Oh...oh god..." he moaned. "I can't believe they...everyone saw that! Fuck!" He stomped a foot in frustration, immediately regretting it as the wave-like ripples nearly knocked him off his feet.

"I know things are weird between us right now, but I figured you could probably stand to be around some other gay guys at the moment."

"Thanks, man. I really appre..." Hunter trailed off and blushed when it occurred to him what he'd just agreed to. "I mean, I'm not! At least I don't think I am?" he sighed, burying his face in his hands. "I don't know what to think at the moment. I'm a fuckin' freak, man...look at me!"

"Oh, believe me, I am," Joe laughed. He stepped forward and put a hand on Hunter's waist, just above one of the gravity-defying mounds. "That's, uh, that's a lotta ass."

"It's not possible though...right? People don't just grow giant asses in a day! And it's not just big it's..." he gasped when Joe's hand slid down and squeezed.

"Sensitive?"

"Very," he groaned, torn between wanting to pull away and wanting Joe's other hand to join in.

The dark haired man shrugged, acting as if Hunter's altered body was no different than his friend deciding to change his haircut. "You've always had a pretty giant butt, dude."

"Not like this! No one has an ass like this!"

"Lucky you, then," Joe laughed.

"It's not funny! What am I supposed to do with this thing?!"

"You seemed to have the hang of it last night."

Hunter shifted his weight from foot to foot, his body tingling at the memory. He didn't want to admit that there was a growing part of him that was eager to replay the scenario at his current size. "But...I'm not just some cum dump for dudes! I don't want to just get fucked all the time!"

Joe laughed and gave the end of the vibrator a tug. "Then what's this?"

Hunter sagged against his friend at the electric sensation. In his panic he'd forgotten it was even inside him. "N...no...put...put it back..." he whined, burying his head into Joe's broad shoulder when the vibrating plug was pulled free. All of his recent protests went out the window, replaced by the all-consuming need to have something inside him.

"But I thought you didn't want to get fucked?" Joe said, gently stroking Hunter's head.

"I don't know what I want!" Hunter cried, squirming. "I've never even...before yesterday the thought never even crossed my mind. I've fucked plenty of girls in the ass, but never once did I want to be on the receiving end. Until now..." Hunter's boyish face had a pained look at the admission.

"Okay, how about this," Joe grinned, reaching down to tug on his friend's small, solid rod he'd fantasized about for so long. "You're about to pop, so you could fuck me right now, or I could do the same to you. Which would you prefer?"

"Me!" Hunter barked.

"See? That seemed easy."

Hunter wanted to argue, but the longer he listened to Joe and the longer his ass was empty, the more sense his friend made. He was resisting out of fear, because he felt like he should, not out of desire. The horror and humiliation he felt at his changing appearance was driven by his straight-guy vanity, not the mind melting sensations his inflated additions brought him. He was worried about how women would view him as a reflex, not because he was still interested in them. Sticking his dick in someone else paled in comparison to being on the receiving end.

And it didn't matter if people viewed him as a freak so long as they viewed him in the first place. Hunter wanted the world to see his one-of-a-kind thickness as much as he desperately wanted to be stuffed and used. The straight, pretty-boy jock had never felt half as good as he did now, and he could feel that way all the time if he just stopped fighting.

"Still with me?" Joe laughed when Hunter spasmed as he shook a heavy globe.

"Sorry...spaced out there for a second," the lean man sighed, reaching down to grip Joe's hardening cock through his friend's jeans. "Be honest...did you come over here to help me out, or did you come over here to finally see if you could hit it?"