Bottoming Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not gonna lie...I'm a little offended that you didn't call me first when you had this awakening. I'm not good enough?"

Hunter's mouth watered at the memories of Joe's whipcord body and the way his friend filled out the tiny briefs he liked to wear. He already had the other man's fly undone and was fishing out the twitching rod while his other hand slid up under Joe's shirt to stroke his firm, hairy abs. "Nah, nothing like that. I just didn't think you'd want to see me after the way I acted..."

Joe jammed his exposed rod against Hunter's stomach as he bent down to kiss his friend's neck. "I think you're about to make it up to me."

Hunter whimpered and pulled Joe along behind him to his bedroom, peeling out his shirt on the way. He climbed up unceremoniously onto his bed on all fours, wagging his supple trunk in his friend's direction. "All yours," he purred, a hungry look in his eyes.

"Not so fast," Joe said as he shucked his own outfit. Finally coming face to face with both his fantasy and his revenge, he didn't want to rush. He could already tell the second part of the change was taking place based on how relaxed and eager Hunter seemed, so they had all the time in the world.

Hunter closed his eyes and took a deep breath when he felt Joe's hands spreading his globes apart, but he wasn't prepared for what came next. "oOOOOIiiiiIIEEEeeee!" He wailed, jerking and thrashing on the bed when Joe's warm, moist tongue started working his deep valley. His friend was relentless. No matter how much he whimpered and spasmed Joe held him in place, his tongue alternating between pressing against his hungry hole and licking it clean. Hunter couldn't handle it; the bearded jock felt like he was getting fucked and blown at the same time. Even the stab of embarrassment he felt at the realization that he was being eaten out the way he used to eat out girls couldn't dull his bliss. His cock sprayed all over the sheets but still he begged for more.

Joe was all too happy to oblige. The reality of what he'd done was even better than he could have hoped for. The sight of the new Hunter, with his monstrous rear and desperate attitude, had nearly made Joe explode the second he'd seen his altered friend. It was a far cry from the smug jock who'd teased and tormented him, but Joe felt like he'd done his friend a favor in the long run. Hunter had always been insecure at the size of his perky bubble and uncomfortable at the thought of guys checking his ass out, but now he could embrace both and move on from that. Joe had made sure his friend would have an ass built for one thing that no man, gay or straight, could resist. It wasn't just unnaturally huge, it was preternaturally pliable and smooth, meaning that Hunter was always tight and ready regardless of a man's size. After only twenty four hours his friend was already a pro at popping his hips and using his dextrous hole like a third hand, all the while whimpering, wailing and grunting constantly. Like the oversized cheeks, there was no hiding his lust.

Tracing his hands up and over Hunter's cresting globes, staring at the way the athletic man's tight waist tapered dramatically inwards above his oversized bottom, Joe knew the price was worth it. "OoohhhOOHhhhhh...fuck...dude...I'm...I'm gonna....uuuuuunnnnnnnnhhhh..." the dark haired man tensed and jammed his cock in deep as a shuddering spasm ran through him. "Holy...holy fuck," he panted, his softening cock still buried inside his friend.

Hunter looked back over his shoulder, confused. "Did you...?"

Joe shook his head and pulled his still-dry cock free. "Shooting blanks these days," he said with a shrug. Whatever the creature had been that he'd fucked in the woods, it had literally sucked him dry in the process. He still orgasmed, but his impressive rod and churning balls were empty. Considering how it could have gone, Joe was just glad he could still get off at all.

"Shit, dude, I'm sorry..." Hunter started, unaware that he was offering sympathy for the very act that created him in the first place.

"It's not like I was gonna have kids anyway," Joe laughed, pointing at the sopping puddle Hunter left on the bed. "And you seem to have more than enough for both of us."

"Guess so," the bottom heavy jock grinned, giving his furry balls a proud squeeze. There was a tense pause as his smile faded and he scooted to the edge of the bed, his meaty new thighs squishing together as he sat high on his rotund cheeks. "Fuck, man, I still don't know what I'm gonna do...I got fired right before you got here. I don't have a job, I don't even have any fuckin' pants..."

Joe reached over and pulled Hunter down onto the bed, loving how the other man's supple boulders felt pressing against his lap as they spooned. "We'll figure it out. I can go get you some stuff to wear, and I can already think of plenty of ways you can make some quick cash."

Hunter blushed, both at Joe's implication and how much he liked the idea. He lay contentedly in the other man's steely arms, kicking himself for ever having been hurtful to such a good friend. He was staring down the barrel of a future spent working his mammoth ass for money, a very different future than the one he'd imagined for himself, and there Joe was, taking care of him like always. He was already determined to make it up to his friend. Whatever Joe wanted, he'd do it, no questions asked.

Joe's eyes went wide when Hunter rolled over and planted an unexpected kiss. The feeling of his friend's trimmed beard against his face while their tongues explored each other's mouths was everything he'd ever wanted. "Why do I feel like you're about to ask me for something," Joe said when Hunter broke it off and flashed the charming grin that always made him melt.

"Before you go to the store...could you, uh, do that thing with your tongue again?"